Living a CAP Based Present - Cover

Living a CAP Based Present

Copyright© 2016 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 82: Worried Ladies

“Mark, are the orders really that dangerous?” Constance whined. “I mean. I can’t lose you. I just can’t.”

“I don’t want to lose me either,” I said. “But soldiers have a very old saying. You take the king’s shilling, you do the king’s bidding.”

“What?” Constance asked.

“A shilling was a kind of money long ago. They don’t use it anymore,” I replied. “Basically it was a way for soldiers to point out that they accepted the duty when they accepted the pay.

“But you aren’t paid,” Constance said.

“Actually he is,” Ashley said. “He’s been given a home, furnishings, clothing, us.”

“I’m not something to be sold!” Constance screamed as we stepped out of the administration building.

I was going to grab her, but Constance stopped and grabbed me. She was looking out over the dirt covered clearing where the few children in the village were playing with a soccer ball. “Oh. I guess I could be sold since I’m considered property.”

“I dub thee Number Six,” I said.

“Does that mean I get to be Number Two?” Ashley asked cheerfully. “I get to ask Constance all sorts of nonsense questions.”

“What?” Constance asked.

“More of the strange and somehow delightful shows and stories that Mark finds. But this one I can’t show you,” Ashley said. “We checked and it isn’t in the local video database.”

I slapped Ashley on the ass. “How about you run and get a meal set up for me.”

“What?” Ashley said in a playful squeal. She had a smirk on her face as she turned away from Constance. “You’ll take Constance away from me. Next you’ll bring her back home raving about how you simply ravished her so good. She’ll not do a lick of work for weeks because she’s remembering how you completely possessed the little cum receptacle.”

“That’s a bit rude,” I said, trying to hide the laughter that threatened to bubble out of me.

“Oh, but I’ve told you that I want to be your cum receptacle,” Constance said happily. “Please, use me. Fill me up with your cum.”

Ashley dashed off. I could hear her laughter fade quickly as she dashed towards our home.

I kept an arm around Constance. The young woman just clung to me as we started to walk in the same direction Ashley had run. “Remove your clothing,” I said firmly.

“What?” Constance asked. “Now?”

“Are you not mine, little cum receptacle? If you are then something is wrong because I believe you don’t have any of my cum within you. So I should fix that,” I growled.

Constance gasped. She stopped walking and seemed to collapse in my arms. “You really...” she croaked out as she started to tear up.

“Are you crying?” I asked playfully. “There’s no crying for concubines.”

Constance nodded as she sniffled to fight back more tears. “I’m just ... I’m just. I never thought I’d feel completely accepted by you. Ashley, Lenore, Miki and even Tatyana know you love them. Aine needed a strong man who could possess her. You gave them that long ago. But I needed to be accepted as a slut.”

“Now that doesn’t sound right,” I said. “You were a virgin when we went through the pickup. You even told me that you avoided your family because you didn’t want to be forced to have sex. Now you tell me you want me to force you to have sex?”

Constance giggled. “I didn’t trust my stepfather. He seemed willing to throw me away if it brought him more money. I was afraid he’d sell me to some men who’d turn me into one of those teenage prostitutes.”

“Sounds like you wanted to be one,” I said carefully.

“I did,” Constance admitted. “I still do in a way.”

Constance wiggled out of my grasp. She moved ahead of me and quickly pulled the shift she was wearing over her head. She then grabbed her thong panties and yanked. The thin cord around her waist split, allowing her to pull the fabric from her body. She pointedly sniffed the meager cloth that had covered her pussy and then offered the panties to me. “An offering to show just how turned on I am.”

I took the ruined article of clothing and sniffed at the crotch. An overwhelming scent of a turned-on woman assaulted my senses.

“Wow,” I whispered. “So what do you want?”

“Can I be your slut?” Constance asked. “I’ve told you to use me, but you never quite do that. I really need it now. What if you don’t come back?”

“I’ll come back just to ravish you again,” I said with a lust filled growl. “Now run to the house and bend over the back of the couch. I’ll fill you as soon as I arrive.”

Constance ran off from me. She stopped and waved before heading directly for the new door into our home pod. I paused to look around the clearing as she ran off.

The children were still playing their soccer game. I could see Erica and Matti leading the others as they ran around the field. Several concubines had set out lounge chairs and were watching the children play while enjoying the sunshine.

“It is an amazing place,” I heard Ensign Daniels say.

I looked over my shoulder at the man who headed my engineering department on Corsica. “It has been a happy place and very restful,” I said.

Ensign Daniels nodded, but I could see a frown cross his face. “It is for us, but not for our concubines. Vera and Jenny are sick with fear. They are sure that I won’t survive our next mission.”

“Do they know about it?” I asked.

“If they do, they haven’t told me,” Ensign Daniels said with a laugh. “No, its more they heard enough about our last mission to worry. They understood that what we do is dangerous, but to have it so dramatically confirmed scared them.”

“No one died on Corsica,” I pointed out. “The crew all performed admirably.”

“True,” Ensign Daniels said. “But next time.”

“Is next time,” I said. “Remind them that you are doing all you can. Although, I can understand your dilemma. I’m having trouble keeping all of my concubines from worrying too much.”

Ensign Daniels nodded. “I just watched you calm that one. Is she one of the ones you knew before?”

“Yes and no,” I said. “She was a senior at my high school last year. We weren’t friends. In fact she tried to cause trouble for my friends and me.”

“But you accepted her as a concubine?” Ensign Daniels asked.

“She had some reasons for her actions. I can’t say they were the best reasons ever, but they were understandable. What surprised me was she just admitted that she wanted what she was trying to avoid back on Earth,” I said.

“Let me guess, you have a slut,” Ensign Daniels said firmly.

“What?” I asked.

“That’s not meant to be an insult. Vera is one as well. She seems to need to be owned. If I give her a sexual order, she obeys instantly. I could order her to take on every man on Corsica and she would and would enjoy it. But she won’t do it without my permission,” Ensign Daniels said.

It was my turn to nod. “That sounds like Constance. She’s running off to get ready for me to fill her up.”

Ensign Daniels laughed. “Oh, that can be a fun game. I’ve played that with Jenny and Vera. Here’s a trick for you. After the first time, keep her guessing by enjoying the charms of your other concubines and only thrust it in your slut when you are about to cum.”

“Won’t that upset her since she won’t get the full benefit?” I asked.

“She’ll probably cum every time and beg for more,” Ensign Daniels said firmly. “That’s how it worked out with Vera. It’s how I finally bonded with her.”

“I should go and bond with Constance,” I said.

Ensign Daniels put a hand on my shoulder. “I know you were talking to the Colonel. Do we have a new mission?” he asked in a whisper.

“We do, and its not one I like. We’ll be doing a lot of planning on how to make our orders work. But we should have a couple of days and I think we should all get what time with our concubines we can,” I said firmly.

“It’s that bad?” Ensign Daniels asked worriedly.

“The orders are bad,” I said. “I won’t pretend they aren’t. I believe we can survive, but there will be danger. I won’t like to you or to the crew.”

Ensign Daniels released my shoulder. “I’ll go and ravish Vera again. She really needs it sometimes.”

“Enjoy,” I said as Tatyana stepped out of my home pod. “It looks like I have another concubine to comfort.”

Ensign Daniels started to walk away. I choose to run so that I could get to Tatyana quickly. My Ukrainian concubine took off running towards me. I noticed she was wearing high heels but she ran as fast as she could towards me.

She was clearly not going to stop, so I halted and spread my arms as the woman rushed into my arms. She left her feet as I gathered her in my arms and spun her around. She was covering my face with kisses.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.