Living a CAP Based Present
Chapter 65: Back on the Boat

Copyright© 2016 by Allan Joyal

I know some people might want to know more about my all too brief time at home, but for once I felt a bit ashamed about it. Not that I had not pleased Aine and Constance. Both ladies had gone to sleep with huge smiles on their faces.

It was more just how needy both women were. I barely had to touch them before they were begging for me to thrust my cock into their pussies. It was amazing how quickly they came and how desperate they were to hold me afterwards. I actually had failed to cum inside them, and it was only after both had passed out that Miki was able to get me to cum with some gentle missionary sex.

Originally, I had thought I’d stay only a few hours, but it was sixteen hours after I had arrived that I woke up and dragged my naked body out of bed. Lenore got up and followed me into the kitchen. My oldest concubine smiled and put a hand on my shoulder as I dressed in a fresh uniform.

“You did good,” she said.

“I feel like I raped Aine and Constance,” I complained as I dragged the uniform up my torso and slipped my arms into the sleeves.

“As a wise man once said, you can’t rape the willing,” Lenore said firmly. “Mark, they wanted exactly what you gave them.”

“I didn’t,” I said. “You know I prefer the sex to be loving. What I did with them had nothing to do with love.”

“What’s love got to do with it?” Lenore asked. “Mark, you think too much. You think way too much at times. You own us. We live every day because we serve you.”

“And I never asked for that,” I said. “I also never would use that to abuse you the way Aine and Constance wanted to be abused.”

“Sometimes we all want to be abused,” Lenore said softly. “Mark, they aren’t like Ashley or me. I know how you feel about me and about the fact that you love my little girl enough so that as long as I don’t lie down with another man, you’ll never throw me out. Aine and Constance haven’t figured that out yet.”

“It’s just hard,” I said softly. “I want to come home to relax and my whirlwind visit wasn’t relaxing for anyone.”

“Oh, it was for both Aine and Constance,” Lenore said.

I finished closing up the fasteners on my uniform and stood up. With Lenore watching me closely I walked over to the replicator. “Give me a banana,” I said.

“What?” Lenore asked.

“I should have been back on Corsica hours ago,” I said. “So I’m going to walk to the teleportal and head back to the ship.”

“Without saying goodbye?” Lenore asked. “Angel will be devastated.”

“Bring her along. I’ll carry her as we walk to the admin building. I would stay if I could, but none of my crew is supposed to get sixteen hours. I feel wrong for taking more time on leave than any of them will get,” I said.

“Have there been any problems?” Lenore asked.

“I believe the AI would have alerted me if there had been any. And my officers would have called had there been a problem on Corsica. At least I’d like to believe they would,” I said.

“There have been no issues regarding any of the crew of Corsica,” the AI said. “The ship is docked and undergoing a routine maintenance scan. So far the only problems noted had previously been logged by the engineering department.”

“I’ll get Angelique,” Lenore said. “Wait outside and don’t walk away without us.”

I nodded as I took the banana provided by the replicator. She ran to the elevator to the second floor as I made my way to the door. It was just opening when I felt a pair of arms drop down to rest on my shoulders.

“You were wonderful,” Tatyana whispered into my ear.

“I didn’t get much time with you,” I answered softly.

“I understand why,” she replied. “Mark, we’re a little unfair to you. Each of us needs to know you care and we all want you to fuck us every night.”

“I’d rather make love,” I said.

“Make love or fuck,” Tatyana said fatalistically. “What we want is to know that you care and will never leave us. If that requires that we bend over the couch while you fuck us up the ass, we’d do it.”

“I’ve never cared for anal sex. I know it’s a tight hole, but it never feels right,” I muttered.

“I thank you for that,” Tatyana whispered. “I had tried it before we met and you’re right, its painful. But some men like the way it gives them great power over their woman.”

“I have too much power, thank you,” I said firmly.

“Tatay!” we heard shouted from behind us.

We turned to see Angelique and Erica. Both girls were wearing nightgowns that came to below their knees. Erica was clearing her eyes as Angelique ran up with her arms out.

Tatyana picked up the four-year old girl. “How is my angel?” my Ukrainian concubine asked.

“You missed the games,” Angelique complained. I said nothing, but was surprised that Angelique realized that Tatyana had not participated in the three hours of board gaming involving Angelique, Erica and me.

“I needed some beauty sleep,” Tatyana said as she smiled at me.

Erica giggled as she reached out to put a hand on mine. “So you have to go away again?”

“Let’s walk,” I said. I stepped through the doorway and immediately turned to the right so we could take the shortest route to the administration building.

“Unca Mark?” Angelique asked.

“I have to go to my job. There are monsters out there, and I must guard against them,” I said to Angelique.

“Are we safe?” she asked. She looked frightened. “I heard some of the others talking and they said we could all die.”

“I’ll prevent it,” I said. “That’s why I’m going to my job. My job is to prevent the monsters from ever coming to Beacon.”

“Beacon?” Erica asked.

“This town,” I said. “I thought it needed a name and Beacon felt right. After all this place provides a Beacon for the crew of Corsica to focus on. You are our reason to go out and slay the monsters out in space.”

Erica giggled. “You already have a reason to return. But we miss you too.”

I reached out and took Angelique from Tatyana. “So how is my favorite little girl?” I asked her.

“You came and played games with me,” she said merrily. “I wish you didn’t have to leave.”

“As I said, I have to protect you from monsters,” I replied as I held her in my arms.

“You’ll do it,” Angelique answered. Her faith in me was clear as she wrapped her arms around my neck and held on. “I know you will.”

“There is nothing more to say,” Lenore said lovingly. She put a hand on my shoulder as we walked across the town to the administration building.

Lenore’s statement seemed to end all conversation. We walked on. Angelique cuddled against my chest as Tatyana and Lenore chose a shoulder and rested a hand on me. The gentle pressure they exerted on me reminded me of just how much they had come to mean to me.

Sadly, we walked briskly and just a few minutes later were standing at the entrance to the administration building. I set Angelique on the ground and looked at her mother.

“Lenore, as always thank you for your understanding. I know that Ashley is the leader, but its your quiet support that allows her the freedom to keep everyone together,” I began.

Lenore smiled and opened her mouth. I pressed my left hand to her lips to silence her and turned to look at Tatyana.

“My Ukrainian beauty. My lovely dancer who caught my eye playing Bombalurina. I know we really haven’t had time to get to know each other. The day after we met we were picked up, and after that I spent too much time training. However, never doubt that I love you. I am looking forward to seeing the dances you get the others to perform,” I said.

“I’m looking forward to dancing for you,” Tatyana said. “And I’d love to perform the songs from Cats with Miki and Lenore. We’ve tried to talk Ashley into it, but she says she doesn’t have time.”

“She’ll make time,” Lenore said as she reached out to pull me in for a kiss. “Its something our master will love.”

I smiled and then looked down at Erica. “I promise that we’ll go swimming someday. Hopefully after our next patrol I can give everyone a couple of days of leave and we’ll find a way to swim. I’ll also see if we can get wind surfing boards made.”

“Do you know how to wind surf?” Lenore asked.

“No,” I admitted. “But if I fail, I just fall into the water. I can survive that.”

“It sounds like fun!” Erica said happily. “I’ll try to find some video on how to do it and see if there are any replicator models. I’m guessing we’ll have to make them, but I’m sure that I can talk Miki into helping me.”

“Go for it,” I said. “And I’ll be back.”

“You need to say that gruffly,” Erica said with a giggle. “It didn’t sound right.”

“I’m not planning on driving a car through the wall,” I replied. “But I can say you all sent me off with a smile.”

Tatyana grabbed me before I could turn. The blond woman pulled me into a passionate embrace. Her tongue thrust past my lips and probed all along the roof of my mouth. My body responded as I tried to pull away from her surprising assault.

“And hopefully a hard cock,” she whispered in my ear as she let me go.

Lenore burst out laughing as I stiffly turned and all but ran into the administration building. I turned to head to the teleportal room.

No one else was waiting for the teleportal, so I was able to return to space. There was a new line of light glowing along one of the walls.

“Follow the light to return to Corsica,” the AI intoned.

“And there been a problem with people going the wrong direction?” I asked.

“A couple of crew did get lost,” the AI responded. “However, the light was a suggestion of the corporal currently in charge of the marine unit guarding the ship.”

“I have no idea why we have marines guarding the ship,” I said as I followed the light. “There are no saboteurs coming to damage a ship in dock.”

“Sergeant Griffiths mostly wanted to remind the crews that they are members of the military and subject to discipline,” I heard a man say. “However, in my case I was hoping to run into you.”

I looked up to see the face of Morgan Cunningham. However the body was far more muscular than I remembered Morgan having.

“Morgan!” I cried. “You look like you joined some magic fitness cult. I’ve never seen you look this buff.”

Morgan laughed. “Nanotech rebuild. At least that’s what I suspect. The AI won’t admit all that has been done to me. It’s a requirement for all marines to enter a medical pod. Once you leave your body develops more muscle.”

“A lot more,” I said approvingly. “Golds Gym would be embarrassed at how slow their results are compared to how much you’ve changed.”

One of the two marines standing behind Morgan snorted. Morgan just tossed his head back with laughter. “Good one,” he replied once he was able to look at me without laughing.

“How are Becky and Beatrice?” I asked.

“Moaning about being pregnant,” Morgan said with a sigh.

“Hey you only have two at that point. I’ll have six eventually,” I replied.

“But you’ll be off on Corsica. I expect Ashley will call her mother occasionally to complain,” Morgan said.

“Does she do that now?” I asked worriedly.

“Never to complain,” Morgan said. “They do gossip fairly regularly. Or at least Beatrice tells me they are in touch. Jessica’s two minxes love to call as well. I think they are a bit nervous about being pregnant and the only ladies they know who have been pregnant are Beatrice and your Lenore.”

“Understandable,” I said. “I’m surprised you didn’t mention Jason and his ladies.”

Morgan frowned. “I didn’t because he doesn’t call his mother ever. Letty has a couple of times and from what I can tell she’s not as happy as she once was.”

“Prescott,” I said with a sigh. “The man just seems born to hurt others.”

“I hated him at first sight,” Morgan admitted. “The man is great at organization and probably has a better handle on his people. But he doesn’t see himself as the lynchpin of the structure. He’s just the coach who puts in plans and plays and his officers and men carry them out.”

“My crew doesn’t seem to want me to do anything. My officers almost threw me off the ship once we docked,” I complained.

Morgan laughed. “Yeah, your crew was talking about that. You have a few who hate you, but most think you know what you are doing. They felt like you had understood what was really needed and had made sure they got the training they needed to do the job.”

“But I can’t do the jobs they do. I wouldn’t know where to start in most cases,” I pointed out.

“Its not your place to know how to do all the jobs,” Morgan said. “You’re the man with the plan. The one who looks ahead and tries to anticipate the obstacles. They get that. Don’t you?”

“I’m not sure I’m comfortable with that,” I said.

“Hey, I saw it back on Earth. You were building towards this right from the start. If I had not met you and seen the example you provided. I might not have Bea and Becky back in my home pod right now. And I can tell you, I appreciate all they do for me,” Morgan said.

“Is our captain having another crisis of conscience?” I heard Robert Bruce say from behind me.

I turned around to see Sergeant Bruce standing there. The man had a smile on his face as he walked up.

“Sergeant Robert Bruce,” he said offering his hand to Morgan.

Morgan ignored the hand and looked at my senior enlisted man. “Is Mark like this often?” he asked.

“Captain Parker?” Sergeant Bruce said as he glanced over at me. “Normally he’s a confident and commanding officer. He definitely is thinking ahead whenever he’s on the bridge.”

“Yes, but now?” Morgan asked.

Sergeant Bruce shook his head. “He’s always been a bit worried about how the crew will view him. He’s the youngest man on Corsica and I get a feeling he isn’t comfortable about that.”

Morgan nodded. “That’s what I thought.” The man turned to face me. “Mark, you need to stop worrying about what your crew thinks. I’ve been here for a few hours, and I’ve listened to the crew as they have returned from their leaves. There are a couple who just don’t like you, but the rest are like Sergeant Bruce here. They believe you are the right man for the job.”

I opened my mouth to protest, but Morgan raised a hand. “No, you don’t get to protest or complain this time. I’m not a sergeant, but I’m going to pretend to be one right now. Mark, you are doing a wonderful job. If you weren’t someone would have talked to you about it.”

“Yes, but I should have remained on Corsica. Instead my officers bundled me off to my ladies. I’m not sure they got a chance to see their concubines,” I responded in challenge.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.