Living a CAP Based Present - Cover

Living a CAP Based Present

Copyright© 2016 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 40: Bad Blood

My concubines stayed out of the bedroom long enough for me to fall into an exhausted sleep. It was a welcome feeling to realize that they understood just how exhausted I was.

I did not wake up alone. Sometime after the sandman had finished his efforts on me, my ladies crept in to join me. I woke up with Ashley’s naked butt pressed against my crotch while Tatyana clung to me from behind. Faint snores that sounded a bit more like whines echoed throughout the room. I sat up and found the rest of my ladies scattered on the bed.

I sat up only carefully only to have Tatyana and Ashley spring up. Tatyana held me as Ashley leaned forward and shook the others awake.

“Tatyana?” I asked.

“We aren’t letting you sneak off to get ready,” she said. “We decided that yesterday while you were training.”

“I don’t sneak off,” I complained.

“You would have headed to the shower without waking any of us if you could,” Miki said sleepily. “And if you managed to keep from waking us, you would have headed out alone.”

“I don’t want any of the crew thinking they are supposed to order a concubine to accompany them,” I said.

“You so rarely order us around we sometimes wonder if you realize you own us,” Constance said. “And your crew appears to notice.”

“Not all,” I said as I climbed out of the bed and headed for the shower. Aine and Lenore raced after me, grabbing my arms before I could step through the doorway.

“We’re sharing the shower with you,” Aine said firmly.

“No sex though,” I said. “We have places to go.”

“And you have concubines to fuck,” Aine said as she bumped my hip with hers. “We’re all neglected. I don’t think your cock has been in my cunt all week.”

“You’re already pregnant,” I said with a sigh. “And its not like I’m not interested, I’m just so busy and tired.”

“Why?” Lenore asked.

There was a loud chime from the ceiling as we entered the shower chamber. “Mark,” the AI said. “I have a call from Captain Prescott. He wishes to speak with you.”

I activated the shower and jumped in. “Put him through,” I grumbled.

“Mark! What is this I hear that you have reserved the meeting room for the whole day?” Prescott shouted a moment later.

“Meeting room? I’ve reserved a general use room and then the auditorium so that my crew can watch movies and relax,” I replied.

“I need the auditorium today!” Kenneth Prescott shouted. “My crew is supposed to stand up and report on their progress in completing the sleep training.”

“You can do that in any room. Heck, you can summon everyone to the bridge simulator and handle it there,” I replied.

“I need the screens! Each crewman is going to have their performance shown on the screen. I also have put together a couple of presentations,” Kenneth shouted.

I grabbed a bar of soap and started lathering up a wash cloth. “I think the bridge simulator will allow you to use the view screens. That would solve your problem.” I said.

“I’m not using some fake simulator. I don’t even want my people thinking about that thing!” Kenneth shouted. “Now we’re going to talk about you using my auditorium.”

“Its not yours,” I said as I started to wash my body. “And I already have scheduled it for the day and told my crew about it. Why don’t you reschedule your meeting? Now I have to get ready so if you don’t mind.”

“I do!” Kenneth shouted.

“AI, end call,” I said calmly. There was a last incomprehensible shout from Captain Prescott. It cut off leaving the sound of falling water as the only sound in the room.

“He sounded angry,” Aine said as she used her breasts to spread soap lather on my back.

“I just hope he doesn’t take it out on Jessica or Jason,” I said. “The man is more than a little unreasonable.”

“Why won’t he allow his people to use the bridge simulator?” Lenore asked.

“No idea,” I said as I finished spreading lather and started working on rinsing my skin off. “But I get a feeling we should hurry through the shower and breakfast.”

My ladies laughed nervously as they started working to remove the soap from our bodies. “And I wanted to have you take me in the shower,” Lenore purred when the water stopped and we began using towels to dry off.

“Soon,” I said. “I’m considering suggesting that we cut back the training a bit. I don’t want to have people overtrain and burn out. And I suspect we’ll find out that Ipanema has that problem.”

“From meetings?” Aine asked as we jumped out of the shower. Constance was laying out clothing for us as we dashed into the bedroom.

“Do you really think a meeting with that man in charge is pleasant and relaxing?” I asked as I pointed towards the ceiling.

“With god? It might be,” Constance said merrily.

Ashley gasped. “What? Mark is my god, who are you talking about?” she then sad sarcastically as she came over and gave me a hug.

“We’ve put some food on the table,” Ashley whispered in my ear. “It’s light.”

“I’ll get dressed and head right out,” I promised as I grabbed the uniform shirt that Constance had laid out. Immediately I had a thought. “Constance, we are going to use your birth name today. No one is to call you Cunnie. I know you feel you need to be called that, but I don’t want it in front of others.”

“Awww,” Constance complained. “But I’m still dirty.”

“You’re not,” Ashley said firmly. “Constance, I remember how things were in school. You were a bitch, but now that we’ve all heard why I can’t blame you for how you acted.”

“I tried to ruin you, ‘ Constance howled in anguish.

Ashley started laughing. “You couldn’t have managed that.”

“Yeah!” Matti said as she looked into the room. “Mark ruined Ashley long before you tried to get at her.”

“I did not,” I protested playfully as I finished dressing and started walking to the door. On my way out I grabbed me sister and threw her over my shoulder.

“Mark!” Matti complained as I carried her over to the dining table. “What are you doing?”

“Showing my sister that no matter what has happened, she is still my sister,” I said firmly as I set her down next to the table.

Matti smiled happily as I sat down. The table was covered in plates. I could see omelets, muffins, bacon, sausage and even hash browns on the plates. My sister grabbed an empty plate and started filling it from the selection of foods. “You seem to know what to say when I need it.”

“You have Jessica still don’t you,” I said.

“If she can ever get a free evening to visit. That captain she’s assigned under is driving his people hard,” Matti said mournfully. “Both Milli and Kathy say that Jessica just studies and sleeps.”

“Not like my people get that much more time,” I admitted as I started filling a plate.

“You’ve tried, and you haven’t just demanded that they put in hours. You arrive first at the simulators every day and are usually one of the last to leave,” Lenore said. “Angelique and Erica miss you.”

“I miss them too. But I have to put the time in,” I said. “However, I planned on using today to make up for that a bit. Where are they?”

A pair of small hands covered my eyes. At the same time a shrill cheerful voice shouted out. “Guess who?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.