Living a CAP Based Present - Cover

Living a CAP Based Present

Copyright© 2016 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 20: Meal Before Training

The next two days were spent playing games and being dragged to the bedroom. Some sleep was included, but somehow the girls managed to sleep in shifts and it seemed there was always someone awake who wanted to game or chat.

Aine unsurprisingly did poorly in the games. At first I wondered if the others were deliberately trying to prevent her from winning, but in one game I noticed that Ashley and Miki were trying to subtly throw the match and give Aine the victory. Unfortunately, the red headed hellion failed to take the bait several times and Tatyana ended up with a commanding lead that she would not relinquish.

Aine did not complain throughout this process, even as she watched me take Tatyana, Miki, Ashley, Lenore and even Constance into the bedroom after they won games. I was beginning to think I would have to win. Instead, Miki offered to drag Aine back with her when she won.

It was not a perfect breakthrough, but Aine was very gracious in accepting and the atmosphere in our home brightened considerably. I still worried about what might happen in the future, but had left her curled up in the bed as I awoke after my second night since being picked up.

As I climbed out of bed, I could see Ashley, Miki, Lenore and Constance scattered on the huge mattress that made up the sleeping area. Only Tatyana was missing and I wondered about the Ukrainian beauty as I pulled on some underwear and shorts before stepping out into the living area.

I found Tatyana sitting on one of the couches. She had pulled her feet onto the cushion and wrapped her arms around her calves. She seemed to be shaking.

“Tatya?” I asked quietly as I walked over to join her.

“I left my sister behind,” she said sadly. “She’s eighteen and I couldn’t have brought her with me.”

“Perhaps she’ll find someone,” I suggested as I sat down and put my arms around her.

“I doubt she’ll find someone as nice as you are,” Tatyana said. “I wanted you to kill that red-headed sleaze.”

“Nice to hear you only wanted it,” I said as I hugged Tatyana.

Tatyana nodded. “Lenore got her to talk a bit after you left for that social with Ashley. You had already gotten her to hint at things, but I can’t really imagine what all the betrayals she’s suffered did to her. You realize she doesn’t trust you and probably never will be able to trust you.”

I sighed. “And if I dump her or trade her, I’ll destroy any chance she has to learn to trust someone. I’ve noticed. But she has been trying hard the last two days.”

“She’s probably pregnant,” Tatyana said. “I know I am.”

“How?” I asked.

Tatyana pointed at the ceiling. “I felt funny this morning. When I was taking my morning shower I asked why and the voice up there told me that I was pregnant.”

“Really?” I asked looking up at the ceiling. “How could it know, and why would it tell you?”

“It is a relatively simple procedure to track hormone levels in concubines,” the AI said. “Pregnancy in humans is accompanied by a change in hormonal levels the instant an embryo becomes attached to the wall of the uterus. The concubine was informed so that she could take measures to ensure that the child will be safely brought to term.”

“Bedside manner is not in that AI units programming,” I muttered as Tatyana burst out laughing.

Tatyana stretched her legs out. “So what do we do now?” she asked.

“I love you, you love me. We love the others. I go to training whenever that starts. Hopefully there won’t be much more,” I said.

“What kind of training?” I asked.

“You are currently tagged as a recruit for the Navy. The colony you are heading to needs fifty-six naval recruits to crew two new Patrician class ships,” the AI said.

“There are only fifty-six people on this trip?” I asked.

“Negative,” the AI replied. “The two Patricians are to be scouts and raiders for a new marine training base at Crucibleat. The other forty citizens on this journey are going to be part of the cadre handling the training and deployment of future marine battalions.”

“Mark?” Tatyana asked.

“We knew I’d be in the military. Hopefully I’ll have a good commander once its decided what ship I’m on. And I guess I can start my training by reading up on the class of ship I’ll be using. If that’s possible,” I said.

“Confederacy technology allows for sleep learning. You’d receive a mental walkthrough of the entire ship and its features. However, the session would take three hours and there will be an orientation for all naval recruits in eighty minutes,” the AI said.

“I should get a meal in then and find a uniform,” I replied. “Would you like something Tatyana?”

“I’m supposed to get the meal for you,” she said with a gasp.

“So nothing then?” I said deliberately misinterpreting her complaint as I stood up. “I was thinking of a hearty breakfast. Something like a four egg omelet with ham, cheese and onions, and then a large serving of hash browns along with a huge amount of bacon.”

“I always thought that was all bad for you,” Tatyana said as I walked over to the replicator.

“Do you want a drink with that?” the AI asked.

“How formal is the meeting we are having in eighty minutes?” I asked.

“Largely informal,” the AI replied. “As a group you will be shown some video describing the Patrician class and what might be expected of a crew. There may be some trials and tests, but this is more about letting everyone know what positions are available and starting to divide people up by training preference.”

“Can I have a vodka screwdriver?” I asked.

“Mark?” Tatyana asked. “Have you had one before?”

“No, but if I’m remembering my drinks, this would be mostly orange juice with a little bit of vodka. And I’ll only drink one, after that I’ll just drink water,” I replied as the replicator door opened to reveal a tray piled high with food.

Tatyana rushed over. I noticed that she was wearing panties and a loose fitting halter top. Her small breasts still managed to bounce enticingly as she raced over to the replicator.

“I’ll have a bowl of fruit and a bowl of bran. For a drink can you do grapefruit juice?” she said.

The AI did not respond. Instead the door to the replicator opened up. Tatyana took the tray and followed me over to the small table we had been using for breakfast. I sat down as she approached.

“I can’t believe you are eating so much,” Tatyana said.

“I’m actually a bit surprised I am awake,” I replied. “You and the others have kept me very busy. It’s been good exercise.”

Tatyana blushed. “Have you really enjoyed it?” she asked.

“I’m not going to turn in my man card, so I have to say yes,” I said with a laugh. “Actually I have enjoyed it. With the exception of Aine and Constance, I have women who want to be with me and who can be very giving.”

“Constance? She seems quite happy,” Tatyana said.

“The problem is I’m not sure if she’s really happy, or just covering up her fear and pain. Her home life was brutal and left her with some huge emotional scars. They might not be as obvious as Aine’s are now, but they are there. That’s why she keeps asking us to use... ,” I said.

“I notice you refuse to use it,” Tatyana said with a smile. “And I agree, its not right. I don’t mind if you call me your blond Russian doll when you are pounding my pussy and getting me pregnant, but not every time.”

“You aren’t Russian,” I pointed out.

“Of course not, but everyone knows Russian women are sleazy and willing to do anything for a powerful man. Ukrianian ladies are only wanton with the man who they have given their heart to,” Tatyana said firmly. I looked her in the eye and could see a twinkle daring me to challenge her.

I shook my head and started eating the omelet. The AI had provided a surprisingly tasty one. The one flaw was the lack of pepper, which left the omelet a bit bland until I had added some from the small stash of spices Lenore had created the first morning we had lived in the home.

Tatyana and I ate in silence. I had finished about half the omelet when I picked up the glass containing my drink and took a sip. The taste was so foul I nearly spit it back out. I immediately set it on the table far from me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.