Neighbors and Nekojins
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Lars isn't quite content with his life, but all that is about to change. With a move and new start in a neighborhood filled with something unexplained, life is going to get a whole lot better.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Cheating   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

One afternoon when Lars is working out of the house, he receives a call from Riko. He had promised to take her out for a game of miniature golf and she calls to see is he is available. He tells her that he has a meeting that would last about an hour and then he can break free for a while.

Lars wraps up the meeting, changes clothes and calls Riko. She walks down to his house and she looks real sexier in her sundress. The dress stops short of her knees to show off a good portion of her tanned legs. The sight of her is so incredible that the man feels his member stirring. He grabs his keys and they head out the door.

Since it is the middle of the week, the mini golf place in town is just about empty. There are a few couples playing so they move to the only empty course there. They play through the course and a few others, trying to remain separate from the other customers. Eventually they break and go inside to play on some of the arcade games and eat. They share some pizza and a couple drinks before heading back out for a few more rounds of mini golf.

As they play through the all the courses the place has to offer, Riko begins to get worse at her swings. Whereas she started off good before their break inside, she suddenly gets bad at it. Lars confronts her about it with a joke and she makes up an excuse, asking him to help her get back on track with her swings and positioning. He does, standing behind her and guiding her arms through the swing. When he moves Riko’s arms through the motion she leans back into him. Whether it is intentional or unintentional, she pushes her tight ass into his crotch. Lars uses one hand to guide her through the swing while circling her slim waist with the other. At this point they both know the game is over.

Riko pushes her ass into the man and wiggles it against his crotch. His cock stiffens in his shorts almost instantly and he is sure that the woman can feel it press against her backside. Then she is reaching back with a hand, rubbing him through his shorts. Lars slips a hand under her dress to rub her pussy right back through her cotton panties which by now are completely drenched. Riko moans and whispers as if someone will hear them. “Can we take this back to your place?” she asks in a sultry voice. “I think that I have had enough miniature golf for one day.”

“We absolutely can,” he agrees and they leave.

They drive back to Lars’ place and on the way she keeps rubbing him through his shorts. “It feels like you have a golf club in there,” she teases.

He pulls the car in the garage and then they make a bee line for his bedroom. They have their clothes off in record time and are jumping in his bed together naked. Riko lies back and the man marvels at the catgirl’s champagne colored fur with her incredible legs covered in the fine taupe black stockings. He positions his head between her legs and she holds it gently while his tongue seeks out her pussy. She gasps loudly when contact is made to her clit and again when his fingers locate that certain spot inside. The catgirl orgasms quickly, but it is a mild one and hardly noticeable, except for her juices that are flowing into his mouth. Lars keeps at her cunt with his digits and tongue until she is begging him to fuck her.

Lars kneels between her legs and he follows her eyes to his cock. He keeps his weight off her and enters her, letting Riko watch his rigid member slide in. She moans softly at the penetration and then she wraps her stocking covered legs and gloves arms around him, pulling him closer to her. Their bodies mesh together and the man begins to fuck her lovingly. He tries to outlast her since he wants to bring pleasure before ejaculation. The man is successful and Riko goes nuts, humping her body wildly, thrusting her hips up at him while he drills into her. She lets out a loud scream and her arms and legs tightened even more around him when her intense orgasm rocks her.

Holding still, buried inside her, Lars waits until she stops moving under him. Then he resumes fucking her, this time in search of his release, but it doesn’t happen. As he is fucking Riko, he hears a voce behind him call out. “Now that is how miniature golf should always be played.”

Lars stops moving and looks over his shoulder to see Nari standing there in a skimpy bikini in her true self, covered in her ghost white fur, persimmon colored stocking and gloves and melon orange hair. Apparently she had come to use the pool and Riko must have told her about the mini golf date. Then Riko and Lars watch as Nari takes off her bikini and walks toward the bed. “It looks like you guys haves been fucking for hours. I hope you have something left for me,” she continues, climbing on the bed next to Riko.

“Do it, Lars,” Riko announces. “Fuck her too.”

He man slips out of Riko and positions himself between Nari’s legs. Nari welcomes him into her body and just as Riko had done, she wraps her arms and legs around him when he enters her. Nari moans softly when she slides all the way in and then they begin to fuck. Meanwhile Riko is leaning over and kissing Nari, which comes as a shock to Lars as he had no idea that they were intimate with each other. This is taken further when Riko starts to play with the other’s small breasts, sucking on the protruding nubs. Nari is going wild with this attention to her chest and the fucking she is getting. Lars makes sure to keep his fleshy shaft in constant contact with Nari’s clit and it doesn’t take long for her to reach her goal to catching up with them. She yowls when she climaxes and just like Riko, she thrusts up into the man and writhes below him.

Nari’s arms and legs tighten around his body while she rides out her crescendo. Then she releases the man and collapses back onto the bed. Lars still has not orgasmed but he is very close to releasing his load. Riko then tells him to get on his back between them. He complies and receives the teasing of a lifetime. They kiss and caress up and down his body. Then they move their heads down to his aching erection to alternate sucking on it. Riko sucks it a few times and ten passes it Nari who in turn sucks it a few times before passing it right back to the other.

They continue this game, driving Lars bonkers. He tells them that he is going to cum, so Riko jerks on him until he finally does ejaculate, shooting the tenacious fluid into the air. He is incredibly aroused so it is a barrage that hurls upward. Five or six ropes of it catapult out from the tip and the two catgirls giggle, watching his release.

“Shit, look at it all,” Nari remarks.

Riko keeps jerking him until the dispatch subsides and then she takes it in her mouth and sucks the seed remaining in his shaft. She passes it on to Nari who also sucks it and they pass it back and forth like a piece of candy until it is drained of all its flavor. Nari and Riko kiss again and then they kiss Lars, driving their tongue into his mouth. The three of them remain in bed for a while, kissing and caressing one another before deciding to use the hot tub. They walk naked, Riko and Nari still in their natural state, out to the pool deck and into the hot tub. Lars stops off to grab a few beers on the way out. He then sits in the tub with the catgirls, one on either side of him, and continue their play. The hot tub is just more foreplay before they return to the bedroom for more sex.

But just before they can get back to it, the phone rings. Lars takes the call thinking that it might be work related. The voice on the other end is recognizable and it isn’t business. “What are you up to over there today?” Ethan asks.

Lars covers the mouth piece and calls out to Riko and Nari, who are still kissing each other. “Hey you two, be quiet, it’s Ethan.”

“Tell him to come over and join us,” Nari says.

“Riko?” he asks, wanting to make sure it’s okay.

She thinks about it and then nods her agreement saying, “Yeah sure, why not. Tell him to come over.”

Ethan, Riko and Nari are here,” he says into the phone. “Why don’t you come on over?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.