A Two Week Vacation - Cover

A Two Week Vacation

Copyright© 2016 by Westside24

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Interesting things can happen during a two week vacation.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Needless to say Kyle had numerous thoughts about his romp with Tracy the next day. She was a good lover who enjoyed making love. It's too bad she had waited too long before she found out how enjoyable it was to be on the receiving end and not just the giving end of having sex.

What to do Thursday morning presented a little bit of a problem. Kyle had thought about golfing but the heavy rain this morning and the rain forecast for the rest of the day put a kibosh on that idea. He looked at the brochures Tony had left and thought he would drive over to the outlet mall in Ellenton and pick up some clothes. He also needed to pick up a gift to thank Tony and his wife for their hospitality in letting him use the condo.

It was an easy drive to Ellenton and he could see why the Sunshine Bridge is constantly ranked as one of the prettiest bridges in the world.

Arriving a few minutes before ten he exited his car and the first store he walked into was a golf store which had just unlocked their doors. Kyle had noticed Tony's and his wife's golf clubs that were in the trunk of the car. He guessed these were their second set of clubs as the golf bags did show signs of wear. Kyle purchased two golf bags, one for Tony and a colorful one for his wife and put them in the trunk of the car. He then went back to the stores to look for some clothes for himself.

He walked into a clothing store and saw that he was the only customer in the store. A lady behind the counter was doing something and she wished him a good morning.

With no other customers in the store Kyle responded, "Good morning to you as well. Is something going on since there is no one else here?"

"No, it's still early. In about an hour business will pick up."

Kyle looked around and saw two golf type shirts he liked because of the color and material which he picked up. He started to look at the pants when the lady at the counter came up to him.

"Is there something I can help you find?"

"I was just looking at the pants."

"I would suggest you look over to your right. The pants there cost a little more but they are of better quality and will last longer. They should also fit you better."

Kyle thanked her and started looking at the pants she pointed out but had some thoughts about this saleslady. She was probably in his middle thirties, had a nice figure with good size breasts and a cute face. Her auburn colored hair whose length was probably down to her mid-back was pulled back and was being worn in a ponytail. Her hair being worn that way took away a little from her cute face. More importantly his initial impression he had of her because of her smile and mannerisms was that she was a very nice and pleasant person.

After selecting a pair of tan khaki pants he went to the register to pay for his items. The saleslady stopped what she was doing and came to the register to accept his payment.

"Are you a member of our rewards club?"

"No."

"Would you like to join our rewards club?"

"I am from out of town and this is my first and might be the last time I will be down here."

"Where are you from?"

"The Chicago area. Can I assume you are a native Floridian?"

"No, I was an Army brat. My dad did thirty years so I lived in a lot of places. I was born in Kansas, Fort Riley to be exact."

"Well it was nice meeting you and don't work too hard."

"Nice meeting you too and I won't, I always look forward to getting off at six."

On the drive back to the condo he thought a little about Tracy but more about this saleslady. He didn't even know her name but there was something about her that intrigued him.

Kyle golfed early Friday and afterwards was wondering on what he should do. This saleslady was still on his mind. With nothing planned he drove back to Ellenton and timed it so that he entered the store where this saleslady worked at five forty five. He selected a pair of pants and went to the counter to pay for them.

This same saleslady remembered him as she said, "Back again?"

"Yes, I liked those pants and how they fit so I thought I would pick up another pair. I was also hoping I could buy you a cup of coffee."

His remark caused her to pause for a moment and then she said, "I don't know you."

"That is true, my name is Kyle Sutton. I am an attorney and am down here vacationing for two weeks staying at St Pete Beach. I don't see you wearing a wedding ring and I don't know if you have a significant other. If having a cup of coffee with me presents a problem just say so. You strike me as an interesting nice person and that is the reason I am asking you."

There was a hesitation on her part but then she said, "I am off in five minutes so I will have a cup with you. By the way, my name is Lara Crosby."

Kyle said he would wait for her at the front door and when she came out he said, "I know I offered you a cup of coffee but is there a nice restaurant around here so I can buy you dinner? I know you don't know me and aren't sure about me. I can understand that but you could drive your car to the restaurant I could follow you."

"There is a nice family style restaurant just past I 75 that I like. Where are you parked?"

He showed her and then he followed her in his car to the restaurant.

It was a pleasant time being in Lara's company. The fish and chips they both ordered were good. The conversation was pleasant as they got to know each other.

"You should know that yes I am single and there is no significant other but that I am a widow. My husband was in the army and he was killed almost two and one half years ago."

"Afghanistan?"

"No, you would think that but he was killed when he was on a commuter plane that crashed trying to land in a storm at Waco, Texas. My brother, who is an attorney like you handled the claim and negotiated a fair settlement. One half of the settlement he used to purchase a structured settlement that pays me a nice monthly income for life and the other half he opened a brokerage account and invested it into stocks and bonds for me. I am not the type to sit around on my ass eating bon bons so I took this job which keeps me busy. When Dad retired my parents were familiar with and liked the area so they decided to live in Bradenton which is the reason I am living here not too far from them."

"I am sorry for your loss, it must have been a big shock."

"Let me say that that is a gross understatement. I think I have managed to put his death behind me but it has been tough."

When they were done with the meal and the check was presented Kyle said, "Lara, I have really enjoyed talking to you. I was hoping I could talk you into having dinner with me tomorrow. Again you don't really know me so if you want you could pick out the restaurant and I could meet you there."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.