A Two Week Vacation - Cover

A Two Week Vacation

Copyright© 2016 by Westside24

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Interesting things can happen during a two week vacation.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Checking in for the flight the next morning was quick and easy since his boarding pass indicated he was prescreened for the TSA. Not having to wait in the long line he saw for the security check made for a quick trip to the boarding gate.

The flight itself was nice and smooth. Flying first class in a 737 didn't have all the amenities one would have in a larger jet plane but the seat was comfortable and Kyle did have sufficient legroom for his six foot one inch frame. The flight attendant was very attentive to Kyle and he enjoyed watching her nice butt in the tight skirt she wore as she moved around.

Taking the airport shuttle to Ray's condo Kyle looked at the sights along the way and acknowledged the pleasant change in the weather. The temperature was seventy five degrees which was a marked change from the ten degrees he had just left.

Kyle was dropped off at the entrance to Ray's condo. He found the listing for G Walters on the keyboard and pressed in her number.

"Yes."

"My name is Kyle Sutton, I was told to see Ginny Walters when I arrived here and she would give me the keys to Tony Brockway's condo."

"So glad you made it here. After I buzz you in take the elevator to the ninth floor and I will meet you there."

Walking off the elevator Kyle went to unit 904 and waited. About a minute later he saw a nice looking lady, probably around his mother's age carrying something in one hand and a key ring in the other hand walking towards him.

"So nice to meet you Kyle, I am Ginny Walters. Tony said you were good looking and he was right when he said that."

Kyle felt himself blush a little at her comment.

Before she opened the door she pointed out in the parking lot where Tony's Lexus was parked. Opening the door they entered the condo. Ginny pointed to where the keys to the car were along with a note Tony had left. Under the note were some brochures which contained a map of the area and some of the points of interest that were there.

Ginny showed Kyle where the switch was to raise the storm shutters was located. She pressed the switch and raised the storm shutters. Once they were raised Kyle had a nice view of the beach and the Gulf waters. Ginny mentioned that about two miles down Gulf Boulevard was a Publix where Kyle could purchase any drink and food provisions that he might need. She also presented Kyle with the dish she was carrying which contained a tuna fish spinach lasagna that she said her family enjoyed and hoped Kyle would as well.

Kyle thanked her and after she left he proceeded to unpack his suitcase. He read the note Tony had left which contained the password to his desk top computer located in the second bedroom and the password to the wireless router. Tony told him again that his golf clubs were in the trunk of his car and if Kyle was to golf he recommended he golf at the Pasadena Country Club. He said it was a private club but if Kyle had the pro from his club call down here they should be no problem in getting on to the course.

Thinking he needed to buy some provisions he first looked at the map of the area and then went down to Tony's car. Kyle drove south down Gulf Boulevard. He passed a liquor store and the Publix and continued to drive down Gulf Boulevard into Pass-a-Grille just to see the area and what was there. He then changed direction and came back to the Publix. He didn't plan on doing a lot of cooking but he purchased what he needed to make some sandwiches, snacks and soda. Stopping at the liquor store he purchased some beer, tonic soda and a large bottle of Kettle One vodka.

Back at the condo he made himself a drink, turned on the television, heated up Ginny's lasagna and watched the sunset. The sunset was spectacular and so was Ginny's lasagna. As he did this he could feel himself relaxing which he admitted to himself was a long time since he felt this way. The drink and the little jet lag from the flight down here made him so relaxed that he went to bed early.

Waking up next morning Kyle lay in bed thinking about what he was going to do as he was not use to vacationing alone. His current squeeze, Tamara Sanders was a twenty seven years old supper model. She currently was out on assignment in California and afterwards was scheduled to go to Hawaii for a swimsuit layout. Kyle chucked to himself because he knew if she was here with him for these two weeks he would need to take another two weeks off to recuperate from her. She really liked to make love and two weeks with her would just exhaust him.

After showering and shaving Kyle had still not decided what he wanted to do. He could go for a walk along the beach or he could walk over and get a cup of coffee at one of the restaurants along Gulf Boulevard. The beach could wait he thought and headed for the Boulevard.

After purchasing a newspaper he found a coffee shop that had a few tables outside. He order coffee and a pastry and proceeded to relax and read the paper. While reading the paper he glanced up and looked at the other tables. Sitting at a table that was two tables away was a couple. The man had his back to Kyle but the woman was facing him. She was a blond with shoulder length hair and had an attractive face. She appeared to be close to Kyle's age. To Kyle it looked like she was staring at him.

Kyle looked around to see if there was anything worth seeing behind him and there wasn't. He looked back and would swear she was looking at him. He went back to reading his paper but his concentration was gone. Looking up again he saw she was still looking at him. To make sure he wasn't imagining this he picked up his coffee cup and just before he sipped it he gave it a little tip towards her. It surprised him a little when she made this same gesture towards him. Any doubts he had about her looking at him were now gone but he couldn't help but wonder what was going on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.