Eric &will Make a B Movie
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2016 by qhml1

I finally understood why it sometimes took years to get a movie made. Even though the financing was guaranteed, the core group needed to make it happen had been invovled from the very first stage, and most of the actors we wanted were ready to commit, it still took almost two years from the time I gave Leah permission to write the script to the first day of filming. We were in Canada again, even staying in the same hotel. I was involved as much as possible, but aside from guaranteeing the money and settling an occasional squabble, I had very little to do with the actual work.

I had a new production company, and the girls came up with the name. Sunfire Wizard, for their hair colors and my nickname. They were stunned when all the paperwork was done and they found they each held twenty per cent of the company. I shrugged when they brought it up. "We're partners in everything, did you think I'd leave you out?"

I loved surprising them. After they managed to shut their mouths, they wanted to know why I was being so generous. "I'm not being generous, I'm being selfish. The more I bind us together, the harder it will be to think of ever splitting up. Before you protest, I know it will never happen. Just consider this for what it is, a wedding present."

They both shut up, going a little pale. Once again, I cut them off before they could speak. "I know, I can never legally marry both of you, but I CAN commit to you. I don't want to skulk around, avoiding revealing the details of our relationship. I want a VERY public ceremony, to declare our commitment to all, in front of family and friends, and anyone at all who wants to know. You ARE my lifemates, and I for one am proud to announce it to the world. Now would be a good time to agree."

They looked at me, looked at each other, then dove on me. Down we went, rolling around on the floor, sharing kisses and words of love, the most prominent from my girls being "YES!" When they calmed down, we talked about where, when, and how we wanted to do it. After we hashed it out, we sent out the invitations.

"Victoria Marie Cross(She'd won the coin toss, so she got to go first), Catherine Zoe Wiggins, and William Howard Melton cordially invite you to bear witness to our commitment ceremony, on June 5th, Two P.M., at the Royal Gardens in Victoria, Canada." It was done on wedding stationary, after all, that's what it was.

So, on a sunny June afternoon, we stood in a local garden near the film site, in front of our friends, the entire crew and part of the cast of our movie, and exchanged vows. Leah was the only bridesmaid. Dorian was my best man. Little Cat sat in her stroller, tossing the flower petals we'd put in front of her with gusto, giggling. Since standard vows didn't really fit, we each wrote our own. Tory, in her usual direct matter, went first.

"I take you, Catherine Zoe Wiggins, as my lifemate, to hold you in love and respect, cherish you, keep you safe and happy, for as long as I live." She turned to me. "I take you William Howard Melton, as my lifemate, the father of our children, to hold you in love and respect, and keep you safe and happy, for as long as I live."

"And I take you, Victoria Marie Cross, as my companion in our journey through life. I vow to love, protect, and cherish you, for as long as I walk this earth." Cathy let go of Tory's hand and took mine and placed it over both of theirs. "And I take you, William Howard Melton, as my lifemate, the father of our children. I vow to love, protect, and cherish you, for as long as I walk this earth." I looked at both with love for a second, before saying my vows.

"I believe in the concept of love. For without love, none of us would be standing here today. I believe in fidelity between partners, to cleave to each other exclusively, united against those who would tear them apart. I stand here today, before these witnesses and whatever dieties they believe in, and declare my love, my loyalty, my protection, my very soul to these women. Without them I would be nothing. Victoria Marie Cross, Catherine Zoe Wiggins, would you honor me as lifemates, to bear our children, to share our love equally between us, for the rest of our days? If you do, from this day forward, we will be one."

We all managed to get "I do," out before the tears started. I lifted their veils, and kissed them both, putting as much passion into the kisses as I could. I put a white gold band, with small emeralds and diamonds, on Torys' finger, then an exact copy in rubies and diamonds on Cathy. Each was their preferred gemstome. They presented the same bands to me, cleverly designed to interlock around two small diamonds. Then I stepped back, and they fell into each others' arms, sharing just as passionate a kiss.

It turns out our sound engineer was a preacher, a member of some new age sect, and he'd gotten certified as a reverend over the internet. He had stood before us, and when it was done he placed all our hands together, raising them high. "Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce Tory Melton, Cathy Melton, and William Melton. I declare them wedded this day, in the eye of God, if not men. May their days be long and prosperous, full of love and contentment!"

We stood, shaking hands, sharing hugs. I think most of them were sincere in their congratulations. We had two photographers and a video crew, to immortalize the day. The girls were radient in their matching designer gowns, while I wore a standard black tuxedo. Leah had on a custom designed white dress, less formal, and Dorian was in a matching black tux. The string quartet continued to play as we boarded the white carriage that would take us the six miles back to the motel, and the reception in the ballroom.

I invited everyone at the hotel, and as many locals as I could. They may have disapproved of our life choices, but everyone likes a good party. We was well known from the first film, and the fact that I used as many locals as I could for extras, caterers, etc ... helped my reputation quite a bit. I even had the band that played the very first time we danced there. The ballroom was filled to overflowing.

It took quite a bit of doing, but Cathy and I had arranged a wedding surprise for Tory. We waited for everyone to settle down with filled glasses before we sprang it on her.

"Tory, there is someone here who wants to congratulate you."

She turned, smiling, and looked into the eyes of her mother. She dropped her glass and held out her arms. Her mother wrapped her up in an embrace I was sure would leave bruises, while Cathy cried and I smiled. I had to go see her in person twice, timing both while her husband traveled. I showed her pictures, used every argument I could think of. Nothing moved her, and in desperation I used the Wizard.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.