Eric &will Make a B Movie - Cover

Eric &will Make a B Movie

Copyright© 2016 by qhml1

Chapter 14

So the seduction dance began. We went to events, went skiing, sat in the living room of my suite and snuggled. The kisses got more intense, the suggestions more erotic. It came to a head one night, after I'd been gone on business for three days. They wanted to go with me, but I told them I needed to focus, and couldn't seem to focus on anything else when they were near. It was exactly the right thing to say, because they smiled and told me they'd be waiting.

There was a knock on my door. Cathy walked in when I opened it, carrying a small bag. I raised an eyebrow in question.

"I won the toss, so I'm going to be with you tonight. Tory will get you tomorrow. We didn't think it would be a good idea for both of us at once, so we came up with this. Now change, we're going out tonight."

"Do I get any say in this?"

She shrugged, "Yes and no. Decision time here. You can say no, and I'll leave, get Tory, and we'll be out of your life completely. You can say yes, and have two women who love you, forever, if we have anything to do with it. Choose now."

I looked at her, almost dancing with nervousness.

"Where are we going tonight?"

She actually screamed before diving into my arms, starting a hot makeout session that must have lasted fifteen minutes. We ended up caressing body parts, on the couch, until she forced herself back, panting.

"If it was up to me, the only place we'd go would be the bedroom. But I put a lot of planning into this, so get dressed. Put on your heaviest clothes, we're going to be outside."

She wouldn't say anymore, so I bundled up, and followed her. A hot air ballon, with an enclosed basket, sat on an unused parking lot. She hustled us in, and the operator took us up around a thousand feet. We could see the ski slopes to the east, still lit as people made their final runs. The hotel and the small town lay below us, spread out like toys, lights twinkling. But to the North, the lights seemed to dance and writhe, changing colors and shape constantly. I watched, amazed.

"I brought you up here for a reason, honey. This is an allegory as to what our lives will be. Soaring above the average, clear skies and bright lights. Beacons of our contentment, forever."

Then she kissed me. Not a physical connection kiss, but a soul kiss. And if you don't know the difference, you've never been in love. She had me and knew it when she stopped us.

"I'm so hot right now if Pierre wasn't here I'd start a new style of mile high club."

Pierre, of course heard us and grinned. "It is not uncommon, madame. If you wish, I can face away from you, and I have sound dampening earphones."

Tempted, we declined. Even enclosed, with a small heater going, it was still below freezing. We opted for a nice, big, comfortable bed instead.

I knew her past, she knew I knew her past. It didn't matter to me. That was then, and this was right now. I had some small skill, and I did my very best to make it enjoyable and memorable. Her body was exactly the right combination of softness and tone. I started out by kissing every square inch of her body, starting at her toes, missing the good parts until I reached the top of her head, before going back down. I worshipped her breasts and nipples, kissing and biting, leaving a small bruise her and there. I kissed across her stomach, feeling it contract at evey point my lips landed. Reaching the gates of heaven, I put everything I'd ever learned about pleasing a woman orally to use, until she had three orgasms, screaming through the first, whimpering through the last. Rising up after the last one, I slid into her before she could react, bottoming in one smooth motion, and her body convulsed with another small orgasm. I stroked slowly, savoring the feeling, until she came down a little. Then I rolled her over, pulled her to her hands and knees, and pumped furiously, gripping her hips savagely. I rolled us over again, pulling her upright. She bounced, she ground, she rotated her hips in small circles, until I couldn't hold back anymore. She tossed her head back and howled as I released, acheiving her own climax at the same time. She collapsed on my chest. I felt the tears, but wisely remained silent. Finally she drew herself up, looking me in the eye.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.