Eric &will Make a B Movie
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2016 by qhml1

The movie was in the can. One year, almost, of my life, but it was worth it. I'd learned a lot, deciding I really liked the movie business. So did Eric. We were seriously considering doing something else, if we could find the right project.

As it wound down, Eric and Savanna grew closer. Six weeks after the conference room incident, Leah rushed in, smothering me with kisses and hugs, crying hysterically. Unable to talk, she held something up. An early pregnancy test, showing positive. Cathy and Tory were still hanging around, even though their parts were long completed, and for some reason they were always nearby. They pulled her off me, doing a little three way dance, tears pouring from all of them.

When they calmed down, I caught Tory and Cathy looking at me like they were judging a bull for breeding purposes. It made me very, very nervous. I asked them if they didn't need to go home to their day jobs. They laughed.

"Honey(they seemed to enjoy calling me that)we started doing porn when I was nineteen and Tory was twenty. We were broke, no prospect for furthering our education, looking at low end, minimum wage jobs for the rest of our lives. The best we could hope for was marrying well, an option that didn't appeal to us. We actually went into porn on a calculated risk. We hated it, crying on each other. I actually threw up for the first three films. But we toughened up, and watched everything, saving our money. After the second year, we not only starred in our films, we produced and distributed them. We made one about every three to four weeks, and netted about twenty-five grand off every one. When we made what we needed, we quit, cold turkey. Since then, we've both gotten degrees, mine in economics, hers in business. We had moved up here, where we weren't so well known, and got jobs in our fields. We're both worth about a million two, and our return on investments exceed our needs. So right now, we've decided to be ladies of leisure. As a hobby, we've decided to take up hunting."

I couldn't see them with guns, so I asked what they were hunting. "You'll know soon enough. When we bag him, we'll mount him while he stuffs us. What do you think?"

"I think you need to think this through. You obviously love each other. Why would you take the chance of messing that up? What could another partner give you that you you don't already have?"

"Babies," said Tory, a faraway look in her eyes.

"Yeah, honey, our little clocks are ticking. Tick-tock, tick-tock." Cathy was enjoying the look on my face.

"You know you don't have to actually have a partner to have a baby nowadays, why not take that route?"

"Because, HONEY, our babies need to know their father. We don't want any random sperm. We want yours. There. We've said it. We'd like you to consider a relationship, hopefully permanent, with us."

I'd known it was coming. I was a little dense sometimes whem it came to women, but not that dense. I still couldn't understand why, why me of all people. Oh, I was personable, not repulsive to look at, had a really nice bank account(though I doubted they knew how much), but really, why me? Curiosity got me, and I surprised them.

"All right, let's get to know each other better. How about a date? Tonight, in the hotel ballroom. They've got a really good band tonight, feel up to a little dancing? Before you say yes, consider this. It's a date, not a commitment. Goodnight kisses are expected, but there will be no sex. Understood? This is a get to know you date, not a get to know you biblically date."

They looked at each other, a nonverbal discussion going on between them. Tory finally looked at me. "We'd love to go out with you tonight, honey. What time should we be ready? Dress code? We want to look our absolute best for you, honey." Cathy just nodded agreement.

I wished they would stop the honey stuff. It made me uncomfortable. The whole thing made me uncomfortable. I'd looked polygamy up. It seemed all kinds of unfair for the women in the relationship. But then again, all that was based on the presumption that the women weren't bi-sexual. Still having a hard time with the concept of two wives, at the same time, though.

"Seven. Nice dresses, and we'll meet here in the restaurant. After a light meal, we'll stroll across to the ballroom. Wear comfortable shoes, I like to dance."

They squealed and rained kisses on my cheeks, before pulling back. Cathy tugged on Tory's arm. "Come on girl. We need to hit the spa, the salon, a shop or two for the perfect dresses. We need to look absolutely stunning for our date. Maybe we can entice him into more than a good night kiss." They strolled off arm in arm, chattering happily. Leah just sat and grinned at me.

"What?"

"You don't have a chance, you know? May as well stop fighting it. I don't understand you at all. Two of the most beautiful women I've ever seen throw thenselves at you, and you keep putting them off. Why?"

"Because, Leah, there's two of them. And they already have a firm relationship going back years. Why would they risk that? What if one of them decides they want me exclusively, or I care for one of them more than the other? The whole thing could get pretty sticky pretty quick. I don't know if I need that kind of headache in my life right now."

"Your ex must have done a number on you. All these years later, and you're still scared of commitment. Don't deny it, I've been around you long enough to see it. Turn it loose, Will. It does you no good. You've got a lot of love in you, time for you to pick someone and share it. If not the girls, someone else. Every woman you meet is not out to stab you in the back. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm joining the girls. I'd like to look really special for my man tonight."

So I took my Cinderellas to the ball.

Stunning was the only description that came to mind when I met them that evening. Tory was in a black sheath, hair elaborately done in loose ringlets. Cathy had chosen the same dress in white, her almost platinum mane in an artful bun. There were glimpses of long shapely legs and hints of cleavage, nothing overt, and all in all they were very nice packages. I told them so, honestly and without embellishment. They seemed to glow under the praise. Dinner was light, and we shared one bottle of wine, not a lot of alcohol for three people. This was deliberate, one tended not to dance as well on a full stomach or a surplus of alcohol.

We strolled into the ballroom, the girls on my arms, and almost stopped the dance as everyone inspected us. Leah and Dorian were there, as well as Eric and Savanna, and they waved us over to their table. I would have preferred a table alone, but the girls seemed to want to join them, so we did. The girls oohed and aahed over their respective gowns, trading air kisses to avoid damaging the makeup. The guys just grinned at each other.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.