Eric &will Make a B Movie
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by qhml1

We both agreed nothing could surpass what had just happened, so we packed and left. I'd been typing away on my laptop while Eric dozed. He finally stirred, and asked me what I was working on.

"A new Battle Babe. I haven't introduced a new character in a while, and I think the time is right."

"Let me guess. She'll be hot, horny, another stone cold fox. Describe her."

"Exactly as you said. Olive skin, jet black hair, I think she'll be older than the rest. Might be good for them to have a mother figure."

"Got a name?"

"I'm leaning towards Goddess. What do you think?"

"I think you'll make another million bucks. Thought any more about the screenplay?"

I rolled my eyes. The boy could be relentless. "In the first place, I've never written a screenplay. The best I could do would be write the story, then turn it over to someone who knows what they're doing. And I haven't said that I'd do it yet."

He smirked. "I'll add that to the list. Screen writer. Hopefully someone who can string words together in a comprehensible fashion. Oh, and we'll be filming in Canada."

"Why?"

"Because they have a lot of snow, dumbass. And it's a lot cheaper to film in Canada, I checked. Don't want to blow the budget too soon."

"You know, B movies always have more than one hot bitch in them. After all, the bear has to eat somebody, right? Might as well be somebody hot. Redhead? Brunette?"

His eyes seemed to gleam. "Redhead. It'll make her look better all bloody lying in the snow. And you have to have at least one black girl, with big tits and a ghetto ass. And she needs to wear booty shorts."

"Canada, snow, cold, remember? She'll freeze to death in booty shorts. Although, we could make it a running joke about her not understanding why she's so cold all the time. Maybe we can have her wear the shorts with thermal tights under them."

"Now you're rolling! How soon can you be done?"

"I haven't agreed to do it, yet. Don't get your hopes up."

He lay back, closing his eyes. "Oh, you'll do it, all right. You're hooked, I can see your brain working with my eyes closed. We WILL do this. I guarantee it."

I just sighed and went back to my laptop.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.