My Dilemma - Cover

My Dilemma

Copyright© 2016 by Fred

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a true story about me and one of my female employees. it involve a sexual relationship and the details of our sexy fun

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   True Story   First   Masturbation  

Wednesday morning I was expecting Julie to be awake quite early with it being her birthday, but to my surprise she never disturbed until after I had been downstairs to get her cards and small birthday gifts from where I had hid them.

I made us a cup of tea before heading back upstairs and in my haste and excitement I left her cards and gifts on the kitchen table. As I walked into the bedroom carrying the two cups I saw that Julie was now awake was facing the door. Her face was a picture grinning from ear to ear as she saw I was naked and my cock sort of standing out with a semi hard on.

"Happy 18th birthday Gorgeous" I said placing the cups on the bedside cabinet and reminding her Joy and Carla will be popping in a bit later. As she sat up she put her arms out indicating she wanted a cuddle, in doing so the duvet covering her sexy body slipped down revealing her firm tits. I bent over her to give her a big special birthday kiss, as our mouths touched her arms went round me pulling me down on top of her. I felt her nipples press onto my chest, this was an opportunity too good to miss, my hand went down under the duvet to her pussy, I had just managed to touch her clit when she realized what I was doing.

"Oh no your not" she exclaimed!!!!! As she squirmed herself free from my arms. "Your not teasing me, you did that last night and my pussy is aching from it. Now its my turn to tease you" She stated with a big smirk on her face.

My reply was "We will see".

"I need the bathroom" she said, Then as she got up off the bed she took my cock in her hand giving it a couple of gentle squeezes before dashing into the bathroom saying "If you want my pussy come an get it"

I don't think she expected me too, but I gave chase, when I got to the bathroom she was sat down legs wide open and in full stream, for brief moment I watched her pee, then to her surprise whilst she was still peeing I reached down to her pussy finding her clit I teased her until she pushed my hand away and calling me few names because I had teased her again.

"You just wait I will get you for this" she said as I washed my hands, she was still in shock I think from what I had just done to her.

I gave her a quick kiss before I left, leaving her sat on the throne with a amazed look on her face.

"Go back to bed" I told her as I ran down to get her cards and gifts, as I ran back up I called out "That I have a little surprise for you" her reply came back quickly.

"After what you have done to me, it had better be your big cock" she replied laughingly.

By the time I got back up she was laying in a very provocative pose on the bed trying to put temptation my way. "Come on darling my body is waiting for you" she said spreading her legs just enough for me to see her slit.

I must admit I was very tempted as I looked her up an down.

"Later maybe, go on open your cards and presents" I said passing them to her.

It didn't take long to open the cards, the presents took a little longer as she inspected each one, they were lingerie sets that she had marked in a catalog, so I guessed that she liked them.

"How did you know that I wanted these sets"? she asked and then thanking me and kissing me.

"It's quite easy when you mark them in the catalog and leave that page open" I replied.

"Thank you darling for my cards and pressies" she said. I was getting impatient for her to see her main present. "Come on it's time for you to see your main present" I told her.

Julie tried to be crafty by telling that I would have to carry her down as it was her birthday, as I was already standing she swung herself round so she was sitting on the edge of the bed with legs open, once again flashing moist pussy lips. Not to be deterred from my mission I stood between her legs, bending forward I told her hold on round my neck, when she had a good grip she thought she could pull me down onto her, but I was wise to her because I had slid my hands under her bum cheeks and in one swift movement I lifted her up, in doing so my cock pressed into her slit causing her body to tremble.

She wrapped her legs around my waist, the position of my hands supporting her weight caused her pussy to open, she must have felt my cock head touch just inside her because with her head resting on my should she stated nibbling my ear lobes, she wiggled her bum so my hardening cock slid inside her. I had to lean back slightly to keep my balance as I walked slowly down, this pleased her because she started making sexy Oooos and ahs in my ear. Leaving my ear alone she asked "where are you taking me?"

"Wait an see my darling" I replied, as I was opening the door that led straight into the garage.

"Close your eyes and don't open them until I tell you" I said to her.

Inside the garage with my cock was still in her pussy I had to lift her slightly allowing my cock to slip from it's nice warm resting place. I put her down so her back towards her present, I moved to her left and just a couple feet in front so I could see the look on her face when she saw what her present was. "Well here goes" I said under my breath.

"OK you can open your eyes" I told her.

As her eyes became accustomed to the light she just stared at what was in front of her.

She stepped over to me flinging her arms around me hugging and kissing me because there parked in front of her was the red Volkswagen Polo wrapped with a big bow and happy birthday banned covering the whole windscreen.

"Is that really mine" she said, more of a statement of disbelief than question.

"Yes, taxed and insured, I knew you wanted this car because your old one was a wreck, but that's not all go on sit in it, there's another little surprise inside for you".

Staying where I was I watched her sexy ass as she went to the drivers door got in the car. Whilst I was waiting for some kind of reaction with all manners of reasons why there might not be any shot through my mind. It seemed like day had passed since she got in but in real time it must have only been three minutes, thinking about it I suppose it would take a bit of time undo the box read a short letter of explanation as to why the car had no bearing on the second gift.

I watched and waited anxiously for some sort of movement or reaction, another minute or so passed. Had I misread the signs that she would want or like the gift, it was so quiet I could hear my own heart thumping.

I was just about to say something when I saw her getting out, I looked at her face to see if there was any indication, nope I couldn't tell one way or another. "Oh my god the suspense is terrifying" I thought. It was as if my mind was in a hazy mist and had stood still in time.

Julie taking hold of my hand giving it a squeeze brought me down to earth. As I looked into her eyes I could see little tear drops forming, were they tears of sadness or happiness I wondered. Julie turned and led me into the house and into the lounge, when in the lounge, turning to face me handed me the box, my heart sunk.

As I took the box from her she said "Ask me that question personally because I would rather hear you ask than me just read it"

Opening the box with my hand shaking I took out the contents.

"Julie I have fallen in love with you, I know I'm a lot older than you. WILL YOU MARRY ME"? I blurted out, because I hadn't expected this response.

Julie just stood there looking straight into my eyes for few seconds then held out her left hand, her palm facing down with her fingers spread, she glanced down to her hand and then back to my eyes, I saw tears rolling down her cheeks.

I looked down to her hand it was shaking like leaf on a tree just like mine was, my left hand took hold of hers to try to stop the shaking.

"Yes, yes, yes" of course I will marry you, I love you, This is for real"? she replied with a question and with out hesitation.

"Yes this for real, I love you and I want you to be my wife" I said slipping the ring onto the third finger of her left hand.

She stared down at her left hand with out saying a word as in disbelief, suddenly reality hit home because she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me up against her sexy naked skin, and in between kiss's told me how much she loved me.

With her naked body press against me my blood began circulating again and my cock reacted. I had to defused the situation as I had plans for later after her birthday dinner. Looking at the clock I saw it was 08.30am already.

I said "Julie my darling as much as I love you and I want to make love to you but Joy and Carla will be here soon so we had better have shower and get ready"

Breaking free from her I spun her round pointing her towards the door and with light slap on her bum I said "Go"

"Ouch that stung" you bully she retorted playfully looking over shoulder at me.

"So will this" I said raising my hand as if to give her another friendly slap. Seeing my hand raised she laughed and headed upstairs with me in close pursuit. By the time I caught up with her she was in the bathroom, pinning her against the wall with my body my hands teased her nipples.

"We need a shower to cool down a bit" I said setting her free.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm Yes I think so" she replied.

While we had our shower Julie started asking a few questions. When did you fall in love with me was the first question. "That's a awkward one to answer, I started to fall in love with you about a month after you moved in from the cottage but I must be honest at first I thought it was infatuation" I told her.

Her next statement came as a bit of shock because she said "That's about the same time as I started to fall for you, and that's when I started wearing the short skirts, coming down with my blouse open showing off my cleavage and flashing my panties at you when I was sat in the chair hoping that you would notice me as women"

"Phew, but I must tell you it wasn't about sex when I fell for you it was every thing about you" I replied.

"What about Joy and Carla do they know about us getting engaged and how did you know my ring size" was her next questions.

"Well yes they do know because I talked to them about it because I kneed to know what their feelings would be, apparently you spoke to them about your feelings for me, I know you asked them not to say anything but how could they keep a secret like that from their dad.

They also admitted to me that they had guessed how I felt about you because I kept talking to them about you. It was with their help that the car had the big bow on it and the happy 18th birthday banner on the windscreen and ring and will you marry me poster was inside the car" I paused for a moment while we got out of the shower to get dried off, I also paused because Julie decided it would be fun to tease my cock, so I teased her pussy trying to carry on with my explanation. "I'm pleased to tell you that we have their full support"

"Good, I don't want to upset or hurt them in any way, but how did you get my ring size that really puzzles me?

"Ah well that was a little tricky, I couldn't rely on the rings in your jewelery box so I had to call on the help of a friend, you know when I took you to "Marge's Boutique" so you could get your dress for the Charity night, I asked Marge to try and find out for me. If you remember after you choose the dress Marge took you to the jewelers too look at and try on some dress rings dress rings, you spotted this engagement ring and you told Marge that if you got engaged that's the ring you would like. Then between Marge and the jeweler they checked all your fingers for their ring size's didn't they" Julie just nodded speechless. I carried on "It wasn't until Sunday night that I finally decided to ask you to marry me" Julie had that puzzled look again. "There was one question I kept asking myself Sunday that was. "why does a beautiful girl give up her virginity to a old man like me" Julie replied " first of all your not old. When I realized I had fallen in love with you I decided that I was going to let you take my virginity and that's when I started watching porn to learn what pleases a man. I carried on "It was when you said that you loved me that I was pretty certain that you loved me. When you were at work Monday morning I phoned Marge asking her to get the ring so I could pick it up Tuesday when I would be in town" "Oh my God, that was crafty and I had no idea" she said giving me a long loving kiss. By the time I had explained it all, we were in the bedroom and Julie was dressed in her bra and panties she looked so sexy my cock was beginning to stand to attention, as for me only had on my shirt and underpants. Julie had noticed my cock because as I was pulling up my trousers when she squeezed my cock saying "Feeling randy are you seeing me in my bra and panties". I was just about to fling her on the bed and ravage her when we heard the front door open.

"It's the girls, for the first time in their lives their on bloody time and just I was about to take advantage of you" I said to Julie.

"Hi dad, Hi Julie came the chorus. As they came flying upstairs. As they came into the bedroom saw the state of our dress they said in Unison "oh dear have we interrupted you". laughing at the same time

As usual they are dressed alike, talking of clothes they were both dressed in blue short tight fitting skirts, white blouses and sling back shoes. I said "If you think I'm taking my gorgeous daughters out to lunch dressed like that you better think again"

Their reply as usual they bent over pointing theirs bums to me lifting the back of their skirts and bending over saying "Kiss my Ass Daddy Dear".

This was a standing joke as it goes back to their teenage years.

Julie just laughed. "Well are we having a step mum" Carla asked.

I put my arm round Julie "Do you want to tell them" I said to Julie.

Julie trying to answer in a adult way and putting on a posh voice replied "Yes I have consented to being your dads wife and your step mum"

Both girls put their arms around us hugging and gave us kiss's.

Joy excused herself and explained that she had to phone to Roger because him and Tony ( the girls Husbands) had to pop into the "Bistro" just check that the preparations for the coach parties was going OK. Joy went out into the upstairs hallway and started whispering on the phone I should have been suspicious that they where up to some sort of mischief. All got forgotten when Carla piped up with "It's going to be strange having a step mum younger than us, will you send us to bed if were naughty" Joy overheard and nearly choked with laughter down her phone. Julie and I had tears of laughter.

Still laughing Julie disappeared into what use to be her room to finish getting dressed. Saying "I wont be long" leaving Joy, Carla and myself chatting. I asked the girls not to say any thing about the engagement until after Julies birthday celebrations, because I didn't want our engagement to take the limelight out of Julie's birthday celebrations. Then about five minutes later she re-emerged

Dressed in what I call the "WOW" factor her hair was hanging loose over her shoulders, a pale yellow blouse that you could just see her black bra through, a matching yellow skirt that came halfway down her thighs, not so see through, lifting the hem of her skirt she showed that had on hold up black stockings and black shoes on.

All I could say was "WOW"!!!!!!!!, you look sensational and gorgeous.

The girls looked at each other and nodded as I'm sure they can read each others minds before Joy said "Carla I think we need to give step mummy a lesson on how to put a little bit of eye make up on".

After a few minutes Joy and Carla had helped Julie with her make up. Julie was one of those girls that didn't need much make up to make her look beautiful, she had those natural face features.

Joy being the bossy one told Julie us that we had to wait ten minutes before we left because they had stop on the way to get petrol, once again I should have realized they were up to some thing, but I was so intent on looking at Julie and thinking what a lucky man I was I took no notice.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.