My Dilemma
Chapter 3: Nearly solved

Copyright© 2016 by Fred

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Nearly solved - This is a true story about me and one of my female employees. it involve a sexual relationship and the details of our sexy fun

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   True Story   First   Masturbation  

As we walked into the house she said "I need a pee" as she went into the downstairs toilet she took hold of my hand and pulled me with her as she lifted her skirt she said "You can pull down my panties" and she then had a piss, she dried her pussy and sprayed herself with fem fresh while I watched.

"Do you want to watch a DVD"? She asked as she stood up pulling up her panties. "I have a very sexy one that I haven't watched yet".

"Sounds good to me" I replied as we went upstairs. Upstairs I changed into my usual attire for indoors, (shorts and a tee shirt) and Julie had removed her blouse leaving her topless and she went and fetched the DVD from her room by the time we were back down and settled on the settee with the film on it was already 4pm. I was sat on the settee, Julie laid down with her head on my lap. While we were watching the film I couldn't keep my hands off her and was caressing her tits making her nipples stand out, my mind kept wandering back to during the last three months, thinking of things that had happened that I couldn't explain or workout in my mind. Things like how I missed her when she was at work, how at every opportunity I would get as close to her as I could, but now things were becoming clear I think.

Coming back to the present the film had heated up and I was suddenly aware of an exciting sensation down below because Julie had somehow pulled the elastic waistband of my shorts down and was sucking my cock head. I had teased her nipples so much they stood out like bullets. Gently sliding my hand down her body I pulled up skirt, Placing my hand on her red satin panties, very slowly and gently pushed them into her slit so they were rubbing her clit. With in a few minutes, may have been longer she began panting like she was about to cum. She was still watching the film as well as sucking my now hard cock. I was finding it hard to concentrate on the film so I was pleased when she took my cock out of her mouth and said "Take me up to bed and make love to me slowly"

I didn't need asking twice as I was quite aroused already, getting up off the settee I picked her up in my arms and carrying her upstairs Kissing her succulent lips as I did. Once in the bedroom I stood her up on her feet, undid her waistband buttons and her zipper of her skirt letting it slip down off her waist down over her hips to the floor. I slid my hand down her back and gave her bum cheeks a gentle squeeze then round to the front of her panties finding them wet, I knelt down in front of her sucking her juices from her through her panties, before pulling them down over hips down towards the floor so I could lick the excess juices that were oozing from her pussy. By the time I had finished drinking her juices she was panting as if she was out of breath. Still in her stockings and suspenders I picked her up laying her on the bed. "Look I'm ready for you" she said as she opened her legs wide revealing to me that her pussy lips were parted and wet and ready for my cock. She sat up slightly and watched me as I removed my tee shirt showing my muscular upper body, next off came my shorts revealing my strong thighs, then off came my underpants, I looked at her face, she was watching me intently as I released my rod from the material that imprisoned it. She teasingly licked her lips

Her hands had gone down to her pussy and spread her lips wide open saying "come on it's ready for you"

I swiftly moved onto the bed in between her legs, looking down I could see more clearly that her pussy was well and truly ready, lowering myself down on top of her my cock head found its own way into her vagina, and for the next 15 minutes at least I slowly slid my cock teasingly in an out of her, with each stroke my shaft rubbed her clit. What heighten the sensations was that each time I pushed into her she would raise her bum up letting me enter her deeper.

"You certainly know how to tease me" she said. I sensed that she was ready to orgasm, I started kissing her, our tongues searching each others mouths heightening our sexual pleasures even more. Just as we was about to cum together she broke of our kiss I felt her mouth clamp on my neck sucking and biting me as she wrapped her legs around mine

"Faster, Faster" she sqealed with delight. I speeded up pounding her pussy, and as we exploded together I could feel her pussy squeezing every last drop of cum from me. The intensity of our orgasms must have shattered us because we woke up about an hour later and I was still locked inside her vagina.

As I tried to pull out of her so we could get up and shower, still with her arms wrapped around me holding me tight she kissed me and told me What a lucky girl she was. I felt what a lucky man I was to have a girl like Julie.

When my limp cock did eventually slipped from her pussy she flinched slightly and said "My pussy lips are a little sore from having your cock in me so much, I think it is because I was a virgin until last night"

Kissing her sweet lips I replied "I expect so"

Getting off the bed I picked Julie up, carried her into the shower, as we showered together I paid special attention to her pussy lips because the shower gel we use had lanoline in it and its good for tender skin. When we got out of the shower we kissed passionately as we dried each other off. As we were going downstairs both of us naked I thought that there is something very special about this girl, to go to all that effort of learning about lovemaking and on how to please me.

A thought crossed my mind "did she do all that just for me".

I went to the kitchen got us a drink and then into the lounge, putting some light music on we cuddled on the settee drinking our drinks. I began thinking how much Julie and I had in common, love of horses, same types of food, same type of music, same type of humour and football and photography, I could carry on for ages with the list. Had I fallen in love with her I asked myself, I never replied to myself because Julie's voice brought me out from my thoughts, by saying that she was tired could we go up to bed, picking her up I carried her upstairs laying on the bed kissed her, getting into bed myself and went to sleep.

Monday was a normal day except for the feelings Julie and I had developed for each other since Saturday. She gave me a sexy kiss good bye as she left for the stables, I said to her that I would see her later there because I had Mrs Jennings coming at 12.00am for her riding lesson.

As soon as I heard Julie's car leave the drive I had few phone calls to make concerning her birthday present and birthday meal. The present and birthday meal had been in the planning long before Saturday/Sunday even happened except that I now wanted to make few changes to the plans that had already been made, because now there was going to be a extra surprise for her.

After spending about half an hour making phone calls the rest of Monday morning seemed quite dull compared to Sunday. It felt strange but I was already missing her and she had only been gone a couple of hours. I left home at 11.30 and arriving at the stables 11.45, Julie was in one of the stalls grooming one of the horses, for a few moments I stood in the doorway watching her sexy ass dressed in her tight riding britches, as there was no one else around with a with a wicked grin on my face and a even bigger wicked thought in my mind I crept up behind her wrapped my arms around her giving her tit's a gentle squeeze. Just being near her and touching her made my heart miss a beat. She turned and we started kissing, we were just starting to get passionate when we heard Mrs Jennings car arrive.

"Have to go sexy, see you later" I said and gave her bum a playful slap as I left the stall. By the time Mrs Jennings riding lesson was over Julie was busy with riding lessons as she had three that afternoon. So I could only say a quick goodbye. Before left I had a quick word with Mel And Faith the other girls that work for me about the arrangements for Wednesday then I left for home. When I got home I needed make another phone call to Marge to confirm that the extra present was bought.

After that I went up and showered and dressed in shorts and tee shirt.

The rest of Monday Afternoon dragged by until Julie arrived home at 6.00pm, walking in the door dropped her car keys in the key tray, kissed me briefly saying "love you" and dashed upstairs for a shower. By the time she had showered and dressed tea was dished up.

I got a shock when she walked into the kitchen dining room, her hair was tied back in ponytails, dressed in a boob tube covering her boobs, a red/black plaid very short mini skirt and her fluffy pink slippers, it gave her that innocent schoolgirl look.

At first she just stood in front of me kissed me before saying "look" she turned her back on me and bent forward, her skirt went up over her bum revealing that she had on a thong that only just covered her pussy slit. Seeing like that caused my cock to stir and my heart to beat faster.

Moving up behind her placing my hands on her hips pulling upright I nuzzled her neck, although I had another idea on my mind, I told her to eat her tea before it gets cold even though it was a salad.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.