Spoiled Bitches Get Used - Cover

Spoiled Bitches Get Used

by De Von

Copyright© 2016 by De Von

Sex Story: Pay attention to the codes, please! This is a very dark story with sadist elements and death of characters. If that isn't your cup of tea please quit reading now and move on. Two spoiled brat city girls run into trouble on a road trip. Just when they think they've found help, it turns bad for them. They wind up giving up more than just pussy

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Violence   .

Brooke laughed as she drove down the road, visiting with her friend, Emily, better known as Em. "He's a dolt, just like the rest of them! Guys are so easy. Just give them some now and then and they'll believe anything." Em laughed in agreement, "Yep. I still say you should try it without a condom. It feels sooooooo good!"

"No way!" Brooke retorted. "I can't get pregnant. Not until I plan to, anyway. And while they think I'm on birth control, the truth is, I hate those damn pills and never remember to take them. So, the condoms will just have to stay for now. Besides, look where it got you. You're just now getting your figure back from being pregnant." "Well, there is that" Em laughed again.

Just then there was a loud pop and the car shuddered. Brooke pulled to the side of the road and the girls got out to discover both right side tires were shredded. "Shit. What do we do now" Brooke moaned. "There's nothing for miles. So much for saving time with the shortcut." "I'll call for help" Em replied, pulling out her cell phone. Her cheery demeanor changed when she saw the "no service" indicator on the screen. Brooke soon discovered her phone wasn't connected, either. They were looking at each other wondering what to do when a pickup topped the hill behind them. The girls quickly began waving, and the truck pulled up behind them. "He's kinda cute, for an older guy" Em whispered to Brooke as the man got out and approached. They explained what had happened.

"I used to own a tire shop, and I have some tires that will fit your car" the man, who called himself Dan, told them. "Why don't I take these off and we can all go to my place up the road and I'll put the new ones on for you." As they piled into the truck Brooke remarked to Em how lucky they were that a nice, cute guy showed up just in time to rescue them. Dan got in and they drove off, chatting and laughing as they began to tell him about their road trip and how they had just headed out that morning for a 5 day getaway.

After a few miles Dan turned down a gravel drive which wound away from the road thru the trees. He pulled up to the back of a small house and parked the truck. Brooke noticed he drove around a fairly large hole filled with water. There was a dump truck backed up next to it. "What's that?" she asked. "Just an old cistern I'm filling in" Dan replied. "I finally got the dump running and dug a load of dirt to put in it. Soon it will be a nice patio." The girls didn't see any tires, and looked worriedly at each other. Dan smiled at them and said "I just need to tend to my lunch before it burns, and then I'll head out there to the shop." He pointed to a metal building about a ¼ mile away from the house. "Why don't you girls come in and have some lunch with me?" At this, both girls realized they hadn't eaten in hours and were hungry, so they eagerly took him up on the offer.

Once inside, Dan offered them some chips and salsa. "My favorite!" Brooke exclaimed, eagerly digging in. Em ate more sparingly, and Dan got a beer and sat at the table making small talk. Brooke noticed he wasn't eating any salsa, but didn't think much of it. More for me, she thought. "Would you like some tea?" she heard Dan asking, and nodded. He went to the kitchen to get it. Brooke noticed the room looked and smelled funny, all of a sudden, and she couldn't seem to focus her eyes. She tried to ask Em for help, but nothing came out. She could see Em looking at her strangely, and then Dan came out of the kitchen. He didn't have any drinks, just what looked like a kitchen towel in one hand. Brooke watched as he walked up behind Em, who was entirely focused on her now. She realized she needed to warn Em, but she couldn't raise her arms or speak. She watched helplessly as Dan grabbed Em's head and swiftly pressed the towel over her mouth and nose. Em squealed and reached for his hand, but the chemical on the towel quickly overtook her and her eyes rolled back in her head as she passed out. Dan laid her forward on the table and walked around to Brooke's side. She tried to scream, but nothing came out. "You really chowed on that salsa, so you didn't need the ether." Dan laughed as he scooped her up out of the chair and carried her to a back room. She faded into unconsciousness as he laid her on the bed in the center of the room.

Sometime later Brooke stirred toward awake. She couldn't move her arms, and soon realized she was sitting in a chair and her hands were cuffed behind her. She heard noises from in front of her, and what sounded like Em yelping. Slowly she forced her eyes open, trying to figure out where she was and what happened. As her eyes slowly focused, she saw Em in front of her, bent over the table with her hands cuffed behind her. The truck ride, the laced salsa, and her fear came flooding back as she saw that Em was naked from the waist down. Dan was behind her, holding her cuffed hands. The yelps came from Em as Dan thrust his cock into her repeatedly, fucking her with long, hard, deliberate strokes. Brooke began to struggle and fight against the restraints, but she was held firm. Noticing she was awake, Dan looked over at her. "Don't get in a rush, Sweetie. It'll be your turn soon enough!" Brooke could only whimper at this, her eyes still locked on Dan's cock plunging in and out of Em, who appeared to be crying. Dan either didn't notice or didn't care, as he kept fucking her. "Please stop" Em moaned, but Dan just went on fucking her from behind. A bit later, between thrusts, Em whispered again "Please stop." "Stop what?" Dan asked teasing her. "Please stop fucking me" Brooke heard Em say, surprised to hear such words come from her normally chaste friend.

"Ok. I will," Dan replied. Brooke could see Em visibly relax before Dan continued, "Right after. I. Come. Inside. you!" each word punctuated by a thrust of his cock into her. "NO!" Em yelped as Dan slammed his cock fully into her and held it there. He let out a roar as his body spasmed and his potent seed blasted into Em's body. Brooke could see him jerk again and again as he filled Em's pussy with his cum. Em just kept repeating "no, no, no, no" over and over as she felt Dan's cock filling her with cum. Soon he pulled his now softening cock out of her and a thick stream of sperm ran out of Em's pussy and dropped to the floor. She was no longer talking, only sobbing now. Brooke watched as Dan pulled her backward. Em came off the table and sat heavily on the floor in front of him, more cum leaking out of her pussy. Dan stepped in front of her and lifted his cock to her lips. "Lick me clean" he demanded. Em shook her head. "Nuh uh! No!" she cried as he told her again. "No! I won't!" Em repeated. At this Dan turned and picked up a pistol from a nearby shelf. Brooke watched in horror as he racked the slide and put the barrel to Em's head. "Lick me clean or I'll blow your brains all over the wall!" he snarled. Em started to open her mouth, then turned her head. "I won't!" she said firmly. "You can kill me!" She stared at Dan defiantly. "You're probably going to anyway. But I won't let you humiliate me like this! So just do whatever you're going to do." Dan snatched her up off the floor then and shoved her toward the back door. Brooke could see thru the door as he pushed Em in front of him to the edge of the cistern. "No, No!" she heard Em scream in horror as Dan shoved her to her knees and pointed the gun at her head. "Last chance, Bitch. Suck my cock clean or go in the hole." As the door slowly swung closed, Brooke's view was somewhat obscured by the dingy glass, but she saw Em lean forward and begin licking Dan's cock. Brooke could feel herself fading into darkness again as she saw Em's head bobbing in front of Dan thru the door. What was happening? She wondered thru her fog. Did he step back from her? As her eyes fell closed she heard a muffled boom. What was that? Surely her senses were fooling her. What did she just see? She didn't know. Had Dan really shot Em in the head? She couldn't process coherently. Had she just watched her friend's body tumble into the cistern hole? She didn't know, and the darkness closed over her again...

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.