Captive Long Hair Soldier Girl
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Sorrentino

Western Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Life in the hands of bloodthirsty savages for the widow of a U.S. Cavalry officer.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   Western   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   Indian Male   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Violence  

The newly relocated Indian camp was pretty much settled into a stable routine when the visitors from the North came to present them with a proposition to locate, capture and help transport captured settler women to the northern territories where females were in short supply and the men needed the solace of a woman’s arms to calm their frustrated drive to copulate with a “real” woman. The local Indian tribes were none too pleased to share their female members with the intruding white men that had established deep roots in the northern territories. Finding and selling the white women to the settlers in the north posed no problem to the Indians because it was a way to harass the white settlers without actually being saddled with the care and maintenance of silly white women that might not be productive and present an excuse for the horse soldiers to raid and exterminate the chosen people to recover the detainees. It had reached a point that the mere presence of a captive like Margaret was a flashpoint of trouble for the tribe and they knew enough to avoid confrontation with the merciless Cavalry.

Margaret knew she was going to be in that group just as soon as she heard the reason for the Frenchmen’s presence in the Indian camp. It just stood to reason that she would be sent on her way because suddenly she was a danger to the well-being of the entire village. As if to confirm her anticipation of transfer, one of the Frenchmen came into their hut after the sun went down and her captor made a great show of turning her physically over to his corner of the hut for whatever use he might find in his heart for her nocturnal duties. Margaret fully expected to be beaten first but the man was a bit on the feeble side, physically, not mentally, and he found it necessary to ask her assistance in getting mounted in a proper position for “knowing” her in a carnal sense.

For some reason that she couldn’t even understand at the time, she arranged the man’s body in such a way that all she had to do was push back into his hardness and he was able to enter her adequately for the purpose of normal copulation. She took it with a sense of doing her duty to make a guest happy in her owner’s hut. The other wives look on them with curiosity because most of them had never seen a Frenchman’s cock before.

Margaret scuttled around and cleansed the Frenchman’s shaft with her mouth and he was much taken with her efforts to bring him joy in the shadows of the night. The other wives thought the white woman was disgusting with her little tricks to snare the men into seeking her coupling. They were particularly incensed at her offering her rear flanks for insertion like some animal in the field when every Indian knew it was a Taboo for such deviance in personal interactions. They were mystified that she acted like she enjoyed the pain of such unnatural coitus and her grunting pleasure annoyed them to the point of pure hatred.

Several of the tribal hierarchy was of the opinion keeping Margaret inside their camp was a worthwhile risk because she had made their lifestyle better since she had joined them in every sense of the word. She was teaching the small ones to speak the words of the fork-tongued devils in Washington, D.C. She had already impressed on them the importance of doing their toilet a bit downstream to protect the drinking water supply and simple cleanliness. Her clothes washing techniques were still primitive like their own ways but she showed the women how to clean the clothes more effectively and without a need for expensive soap to remove the dirt. The women tended to clean their hair more often following her example of daily care and the men appreciated the benefit of having clean hair tickling their nostrils in the middle of the night.

Her skills in passing along the various positions of copulation she had learned from her randy husband brought pleasure to the women and they enjoyed the benefit of attracting more attention from braves other than their husbands when there was little danger of being discovered.

Even now, the lucky Frenchman was pounding Margaret’s pretty bottom with an enthusiastic shaft and the other wives were jealous of his panting pleasure sounds when all they heard from their men was the deep steady snores of total disinterest.

The white captive didn’t object when the older Frenchman woke her sometime after midnight and treated her to French style loving that emphasized the use of the tongue as the primary instrument of love-making. The Indian culture frowned on such icing on the cake and was more interested in basic “get in the right place” and pump until you hit pay dirt. She didn’t mind that sort of technique as well because it was nice to know where you were headed when push came to shove. He talked to her in English for some length to inform her about the program to bring the American white women to the North for the purpose of “breeding” a new generation of hunters and farmers to tame the big land. The more he explained, the more it sounded like another form of servitude, only with less rewards. Apparently, the European males were not at all satisfied with the Indian females because they seldom expressed any emotion even when their partners were at the height of their passion and expecting some sort of response to show appreciation for their efforts.

A raiding party left the camp the following morning to follow the river south looking for isolated farms and camps with female residents. Their method of attack was simple. They would kill all the males and take their scalps for the totem poles and take the women back to the camp for transport to the North Country. That first raiding party took women as young as sixteen and as old as fifty because they were getting paid for the total numbers and not for beauty or obedient attitudes. They stuck Margaret and the older white captive in with their line of prisoners to increase their rewards. The trek north was arduous and they actually lost two of the white women to a waterfall with slippery rocks. Margaret was careful to stay away from any risk and was content to just wait and see what the future would hold. The Frenchman told her that he would “bid” for her but had no confidence his limited resources would win her contract for marriage. She didn’t have any feeling one way or the other because he was old enough to be her father and she knew he had some sort of breathing sickness that would probably put him under the sod within the year. She was tempted to warn him about his medical condition but refrained because she knew from past experience that the messenger often was castigated for honesty.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.