The Club - Cover

The Club

Copyright© 2016 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - He was invited to a men's club for a night of entertainment by a client. The client disappeared as soon as they entered, leaving him in the care of a beautiful woman. Together they have several sexual adventures with other club patrons, including participating in one of the stage shows.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Public Sex   Porn Theatre  

Sin was finished for the night, so she joined Eva and I in a private room where we fucked in all sorts of combinations for a couple more hours. I felt absolutely drained by the experience with these two tigresses.

Our night came to an end when the club management told us that we had to leave. Jake, our entry sponsor, was being evicted. He was dead drunk, with the staff having succeeded in re-dressing him and calling a taxi for him and myself.

Eva left us in her own taxi, with a promise to get together again when I visited next.

Jake wasn't a problem until I arrived at his house at about 4:00 AM. The only way that I could get him to the front door was to throw him over my shoulder and carry him that way. I asked the taxi to wait, but the driver told me to call another taxi when I was ready.

As I walked up the path to the front door, Jake did the unthinkable ... he threw up all down the back of my shirt and my trousers. It was putrid ... and I felt like dumping him one the front lawn and leaving, but I knew that his wife did not deserve this situation.

I was able to knock on the door as I carried him. I waited for a couple of minutes before the foyer light turned on and the front door opened shortly after.

"Hello..." I said sheepishly.

"Drunk again I see" Charlie (his wife) commented.

"Yep ... and he threw up on the front path ... and all over me too" I added.

She stepped back saying 'You had better bring him in then". She did not look very pleased.

I stepped inside, and she closed the door. I then followed her towards the rear of the house where she opened a door. Inside was a messy bedroom with an unmade bed, with junk all over the floor.

"Dump him on the bed" she instructed me.

I put him down as carefully as I could, putting him on his side ... just in case he threw up again.

"Whew ... you stink" she commented before she burst out laughing at my discomfort.

"Sorry..." was all I could say.

"Come with me..." she added, holding out her slim soft hand to lead me from that room towards the back of the house where we entered a very neat and tidy bedroom.

She noticed that I was surprised and commented "We have separate bedrooms".

Charlie led me into the huge bathroom where she said 'I want your clothes ... I will clean them whilst you have a shower to get rid of that nasty smell. Just chuck them out the doorway and I will pick them up".

She then left me alone. I hesitated for a moment before I slowly undressed piling the clothes at the doorway. I then stepped into the large walk-in shower recess where the multiple water jets automatically turned on.

I was enjoying the feeling of the warm shower, and had been for a few minutes before I felt a set of firm tits pressing against my back and a pair of hands slip around me from behind. One went to my nipples and the other grasped my still half-hard cock (courtesy of my earlier dose of Viagra).

"What ... what are you doing?" I gasped. The hand was holding my cock quite firmly and was milking it nicely. I enjoyed the feeling for a few more moments before I slowly turned to face Charlie.

"Your husband!!" I murmured just before her lips locked against mine, with her tongue probing between my lips. We kissed passionately for a minute or so before our lips broke apart. My hands were on her ass cheeks pulling her against my now fully hard cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.