The Club - Cover

The Club

Copyright© 2016 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He was invited to a men's club for a night of entertainment by a client. The client disappeared as soon as they entered, leaving him in the care of a beautiful woman. Together they have several sexual adventures with other club patrons, including participating in one of the stage shows.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Public Sex   Porn Theatre  

Eva and I returned to the bar after the stage show.

My cum was still dribbling down her inner thighs, and my cock was still rock hard and very sticky with our combined cum juices.

"Thank you ... that was a wonderful fuck" she commented slipping her arm around me as we sipped on our wine.

Within a few minutes we were joined by the black beauty from the stage show.

"Hi ... my name is Sin" she told us as she first embraced Eva kissing her on the lips before she turned to me. She hugged me, pressing her firm pointy tits into my chest, and slipping her hand around my hard cock.

"Shit ... you are every much as big as I thought I saw from up there on the stage ... and sticky too" she added with a big smile. She stayed close, not releasing my cock from her grasp at all, starting to milk it with smooth hand motions.

We chatted amongst the three of us for a few minutes with Eva and Sin exchanging passionate kisses every few moments.

"I must go and circulate with the other customers ... but I need to ask something" Sin whispered.

"Yeh ... go ahead" I replied.

"Would you like to come up on stage and fuck me for my next show in 30 minutes time?" she asked much to my surprise.

Eva was very excited by the request, drawing both of us to her in a sexy embrace. She looked at me with her eyes asking what I wanted to do.

After pausing for a moment, and seeing the encouragement that I was getting from Eva I responded with 'Yes ... I'll do it".

"Good ... come back into the room in 25 minutes and come to the back to meet me" Sin instructed me. She left us then, leaving a very excited Eva babbling in excitement.

"Fuck her good ... she wants your fucking big cock" Eva commented.


We continued to sip our wine.

I was a little surprised when the redhead that had helped Sin and her stud as part of the stage show approached us.

"You guys put on a very hot show in there ... almost as hot as on the stage" she commented.

'I'm Gina by the way" she added as an afterthought, as she moved closer kissing Eva and myself on the cheek.

Eva was still feeling horny, so she pulled Gina close, plastering her lips against hers in a passionate tongue-filled kiss, and slipping her hands down to grab at her firm ass. I joined in by pushing my hard cock against her ass, and slipping my hands up to cup her rounded tits.

When Eva broke the kiss, she mouthed to me "Fuck her" before she resumed kissing Gina.

With me positioned behind Gina, I lifted one of her thighs a little to open up access to her pussy. With cock in the other hand I aimed it at her drooling pussy entrance and pushed firmly forward into her sticky wetness.

I slid in deep, fucking her with firm short strokes as I returned my hands to cup her tits and pinch her nipples.

"Oh god ... oh fuck" she gasped when she broke the kiss.

I fucked her for a couple of minutes before Eva said 'Let's move ... I have just the place".

I reluctantly withdrew from her hot clingy pussy and followed Eva as she led Gina across the room where Eva sat in a stool type seat. With her seated, she kissed Gina again before pulling her face down to her pussy.

It was then that I spied that Eva had a pierced clit. I'd missed that before when I fucked her.

Gina started to lick Eva's pussy. I took that as my cue to reinsert my cock into Gina's pussy from behind. Her ass looked so delicious as I fucked it, watching her tight asshole winking at me with each stroke.

I ran a finger tip across her asshole for a few seconds before I slipped it into her tight ass. Gina pushed her firm ass back against my cock and finger, enjoying every bit of the dual stimulations.

"Lick me ... I'm so close" Eva gasped as she held Gina's face against her pussy.

I could feel Gina's pussy pulsating stronger against my embedded cock. She was close too. With cock in pussy, and finger in her ass, I used my free hand to slap her ass cheeks hard.

That was the tipping point with her pussy exploding all around my cock, grabbing it hard and milking it of my juices that rocketed into her depths. I pumped her full of my juices until they started to drip out below us onto the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.