The Club - Cover

The Club

Copyright© 2016 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - He was invited to a men's club for a night of entertainment by a client. The client disappeared as soon as they entered, leaving him in the care of a beautiful woman. Together they have several sexual adventures with other club patrons, including participating in one of the stage shows.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Public Sex   Porn Theatre  

I was away from home visiting a potential new client who had done their best to make me feel very welcome. My direct contact with the company had taken me to his home for a home cooked meal, and to meet his wife.

Jake was 30 years old and seemed strange to me but I couldn't put my finger on it. His younger wife (by just a year) on the other hand was very easy going, and fun to chat to. Charlotte (Charlie) was a new mother with a four month old baby boy.

Charlie was a tall slim blonde which contrasted with Jake's weedy stature.

On the last night of my three day visit, Jake told me that he had something special planned for me.


That something special turned out to be very eye-opening and pleasing.

He had taken me to a private mens club. What surprised me even more was that his personal assistant Eva was also invited.

Eva was about 25 years of age, a petite black haired beauty with a slim killer body. I had perved on her with my 35 year old eyes on numerous occasions during the last few days. I had mentally undressed her many times.

She just smiled at me when she caught me looking.


Jake signed me in, and I was provided with an orange wrist band and the combination to a personal locker. He showed me into the locker room where he proceeded to undress, placing his clothes into the locker before slipping on a loose fitting pair of white baggy shorts.

I got the general idea that I was expected to follow suit ... so I did whilst he waited for me near the door.

Just before we walked through the door he handed me a couple of pills - a blue one and a brown one.

I knew that the blue one was Viagra, and I suspected that the other one was Cialis.

"Oh fuck ... this is getting very interesting" I thought before I swallowed both of them. If they are being supplied then what was going on on the other side of that doorway must be pretty wild.

My cock was quite large normally, and with the ingestion of Cialis it was going to become quite fat.

I was pleasantly surprised when upon entering the next room that we were greeted by Eva. She was almost naked - topless with a small scrap of lace hiding her pussy. Topless revealed her full rounded tits with pierced rosy red nipples surrounded by a darker hued areola.

She walked up to me, looping an arm around my neck and drawing me into a passionate tongue-filled kiss, pressing her firm tits against my bare chest.

"Do I look like what you imagined when you were mentally undressing me?" she whispered to me.

"Every bit as beautiful and more" I whispered back.

She stayed close with her arm around my waist and her chest pressed against mine. I look around to find Jake and couldn't find him.

"Where's Jake?" I asked.

She smiled and responded "He's gone off to play with his boyfriends".

"Ah hah" I thought to myself. That was what I couldn't pick about him - he was gay, which surprised me because he had a wife and a baby.

Eva continued with "You are my partner for the night - I will be entertaining you and showing you about the club".

We headed to the bar to grab a drink each with Eva staying close and rubbing her firm ass against my crotch at every opportunity. All the rubbing, and the effects of the drugs had a quick hardening effect on my cock. My cock was soon at full stretch and feeling very fat.

Eva and I chatted to others at the bar, with Eva making no effort to hide the fact that she was teasing my cock with her sexy ass.

I noticed that she was wearing a blue and a pink band on her wrist. I made a mental note to ask her what the meaning of the various band colours were.

After about 5 minutes she excused herself for a moment leaving me to talk to a buxom ditzy blonde. On her return she led me away from the bar to a darker area of the room where she slipped my orange band off and replaced it with a green one.

"What?" I asked.

"More fun..." she responded as she led me to another doorway guarded by a security person. We showed our bands and we were allowed to pass into the next room. Once inside Eva turned to me and said "This is a nude area ... no clothes allowed".

With that comment she slipped off her tiny panties before she knelt in front of me to draw my shorts off. My cock popped free and stood tall when she removed the pants.

"Oh god ... he's beautiful ... and big" she commented as she gently grasped my cock by the root.

She stood and led me deeper into the area towards another bar where other naked people were standing and chatting. All the time she held my cock, not letting go.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.