Visitors - Cover

Visitors

Copyright© 2016 by Dr Scribble

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dan's sister, Selina, and her teenage daughters, Nat and Roz, are going through an emotional crisis and come round for a visit. The three women are 'drop-dead gorgeous', and Dan isn't made of stone. Neither, it transpires, are they. Their visit just gets longer and longer...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   First   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Breakfast the next morning was an unremarkable affair. Maybe the girls seemed to be staring at me a bit more than they had yesterday, but Selly chatted about nothing of consequence, and so did I.

It was, as it happened, the beginning of the girls' long summer school holiday. Selly planned on taking time to settle in before making enquiries about re-training. Mainly, she was worried that computer software would have become much more sophisticated and capable since the last time she'd had to use it. I thought she'd have no difficulty picking up the effects of fifteen years' development.

It had been a few years, too, since Selly and the girls had been to my place, and consequently, they hadn't seen the hot tub I'd had installed in the back garden back in the autumn. This being England, the hot tub was let into a three-foot-high wooden platform, over which a pyramid roof kept any sudden rain shower off, and heavy drapes could curtain off the sides if the wind was too cold.

Nat saw it first.

'Roz! Roz! Look!'

She pointed at the gazebo. The hot tub was covered with an insulator, but puffs of steam occasionally emerged from the edges. Nat turned to see me standing in the doorway.

'Is that really a hot tub, Uncle Dan?'

'It certainly is.'

'Can we try it out?'

'Of course.'

Roz had appeared from the bedrooms upstairs and joined her sister at the window.

Selly sighed. 'Sorry, girls. I didn't know your Uncle Dan had one of those.' She waved her hand at the hot tub. 'I didn't pack swim suits for any of us.' She looked at me and hunched her shoulders apologetically. 'I mean, there isn't anywhere to swim for miles – and I'm not convinced it's warm enough, anyway.'

'Looks warm enough to me, ' said Nat glumly, looking at the small clouds of steam. She turned to me. 'How hot is it, Uncle Dan?'

'A constant 39 degrees. It's like a hot bath.'

'I don't wear a swim-suit in the bath, ' said Nat. 'This is nice and private, and obviously, nudity doesn't bother any of us, ' she added. 'Does it?'

I shook my head. 'Sorry, Nat. You go ahead, but it's better I don't join you.' I glanced at Selly and shrugged. 'I haven't got a swim-suit either.'

The last one had rotted from the effects of sea-water, chlorine and the chemicals in the automatic washing machine and I hadn't replaced it.

Roz stepped forward, took my hand and looked up at me with that expression on her face she'd long known made it very difficult for me to refuse her anything.

'Uncle Dan, we saw you and mum last night being naked with each other. It hasn't warped us or made us into people we aren't. We know grownups have sex' – she glanced at Selly – 'make love, and f – f – frolic nude, so it would be hypocritical to make a fuss about it now. After all, we're all family.'

She smiled, turning to Selly, before calmly walking out of the patio door, going up the steps onto the gazebo where the hot tub was, and starting to pull off the covers.

I looked at Selly. 'Perhaps the girls could improvise, until we can go back to your place and pick up their costumes?'

Her lips curled into a slight grin, and an eyebrow arched as she looked at me.

'What did you have in mind for them to wear?'

I shrugged, not comfortable with the inference I was drawing that she thought I had some kind of ulterior motive.

Maybe I did, but I wasn't even acknowledging that to myself.

'Maybe a bra and pants that they don't want to wear tomorrow?' I suggested.

'I've got a bra and pants I can not-wear tomorrow, ' offered Nat blithely.

Selly rolled her eyes. 'You just want to give your uncle a heart attack.'

Nat hugged herself and grinned an acknowledgement of her not-so-subtle idea. 'Uncle Dan's not likely to have a heart attack because of me, ' she said.

'He will if you put the idea of your wandering around tomorrow with no knickers on into his head.'

I wasn't in a position to argue with her, because I think she might have been right.

Meanwhile, Roz had grabbed Nat's arm and dragged her upstairs, probably before Selly could explicitly forbid their using the hot tub.

She looked at me severely. 'Well, it was your idea. You'll have to live with the consequences.'

'What are you going to wear?' I asked. The talk about the girls going commando in the morning, to say nothing of Selly possibly being in the same state, was making my cock stiffen and threaten unruly behaviour.

'I expect I'll have to do the same, and wear a bra and pants in the tub. Oh, why didn't you tell me you had one! I could've packed all our swimming costumes.'

'Never gave it a thought, ' I mumbled.

Truth was, I was wondering what I could wear in the tub. I usually bathed naked, the back garden being all private and not overlooked. Somewhere I had a pair of old Speedos that I'd bought in the days when I had a bit of a shape. I didn't think I was very vain: I'd never had a 'six-pack' across my abdomen – perhaps a four. Or maybe it was just a few early wrinkles in my belly fat.

We all made our ways to our rooms to change. I could not find the Speedos, which might have been a good thing as they don't flatter a paunch. I found an even older pair of swimming trunks, which had once contained a lining to contain ... me ... but exposure to chlorinated water had rotted it away. However, they came halfway down my thighs and covered everything, when I tried them on and checked in the wardrobe mirror.

I didn't think I'd particularly hurried, but I was the first of us to reach the tub. Probably a good thing, as it gave me time to check the temperature and turn on the pump. None of the women had appeared by the time I'd finished, so I eased myself into the hot water and made myself comfortable on the moulded bench seat which ran round the circumference of the tub. The bubbles felt good and began to relax me.

My eyelids were getting very relaxed and drooping when Selly and the girls arrived.

I think it's called "making an entrance". Whatever, they certainly did.

My eyes snapped open as the women emerged through the sliding patio door from the house and walked elegantly the few yards to the gazebo housing the hot tub. Selly, as befits a woman who has borne two children, was somewhat thicker in the waist than I remembered her, but she still had a glorious figure, with firm breasts that looked easily capable of passing the "pencil test". She was quite modest, in what looked to me like a plain white cotton bra and pants. She still had a tan, and the white emphasised it. I had to acknowledge that I had a beautiful sister. Perhaps it was the cut of the knickers, but her legs seemed to go all the way to the ground, if you get my meaning. Her butt was firm and rounded, and she certainly made my cock twitch.

But she was, I have to admit, outshone by her daughters.

They could have been mistaken for twins. Both had almost straight mid-brown hair, shining with health, which curled where it lay, just below their shoulders. They had oval faces and flawless complexions. Roz's boobs were grapefruit-sized, whereas her younger sister's were the size of oranges.

Their choice of underwear was less conservative than their mother's. Roz wore a green lace half-cup bra, allowing the merest glimpse of her areolae, brownish pink against the clear, clean tan of the upper curve of her breasts. Her knickers matched both colour and style, cut away at the side so that only a thin band joined the small triangle of material in front to the narrow strip of fabric which covered – just! – her butt-crack.

Nat had chosen a bra in black silk, embroidered in silver thread. More modest than her sister's but revealing in the amount of uplift it provided. Her knickers, in matching fabric, also covered more of her than Roz's, but then, that was, in my opinion, perfectly proper for a girl who was, after all, only thirteen. Nat was tanned, too, to a light golden shade, and the black lingerie imparted a perfect glow to her skin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.