Visitors - Cover

Visitors

Copyright© 2016 by Dr Scribble

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Dan's sister, Selina, and her teenage daughters, Nat and Roz, are going through an emotional crisis and come round for a visit. The three women are 'drop-dead gorgeous', and Dan isn't made of stone. Neither, it transpires, are they. Their visit just gets longer and longer...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   First   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Selina, my sister, called. I'd been expecting her to make contact this day of all days, to let me know when her divorce papers came through and she was finally free from Edward.

I don't know what got into him: fourteen years of marriage on the rocks because he couldn't keep it in his pants at work. He'd set up home with his former secretary, Helen, who had to be a good ten years younger than him, and told Selina that she could have everything – the home, the car, the kids, the lot – if she'd agree to a quickie divorce.

She'd thought about it a bit, talked it over with me and the girls – Roz and Nat – and decided that she was not going to put up a fight to keep him. And I was absolutely in agreement with her: any man who could turn his back on three such beautiful and loving women as my sister and nieces was clearly deranged. I'd told her so, often enough.

Anyway, the phone rang. I checked the little screen which identified the caller and saw it was Selly.

I could hear her sniffles, though her voice sounded strong enough.

'The papers came through, Dan. I'm officially a single woman again – a single parent. Can we come round?'

I guessed she wanted a little moral support and to be with someone who was uncritical. I'd always been protective of her when we were growing up, and I guess she wanted a bit of that protected feeling now – any divorce, acrimonious or not, must surely wring the emotions. Of course, I agreed.

'Bring your overnight things, if you want to stay over, ' I added before hanging up.

Half an hour later, during which I cleaned out the spare bedroom and brought a duvet and a pillow down for me to use on the sofa, I heard car doors closing in the driveway and went outside.

Nat bounded out of the car and jumped up on me, clamping her ankles round my back and hanging on with both arms round my neck. Her sister, a year older at fiteen, walked in a more ladylike manner, hips swinging, feet in line like a catwalk model, behind her. She stopped beside me, altogether more dignified. I reached down and put an arm round her, bending so I could kiss the top of her sweet-smelling head.

Both girls were wearing polo shirts that were too large for them, and skirts that were far too short. I realised I had a hard-on, just as Selly finished unloading the car and turned towards me. There was no way I could hide the tent of my pants, and could only hope neither she nor the girls would notice.

Selly was a mere thirty years of age, and very gorgeous ... and also wearing a polo shirt with a short pleated skirt. At this rate, my boner would never go down of its own accord. She kissed me on the lips, her breast pressed against my arm. I couldn't move until Selly backed away and called the girls. Roz turned to follow her, while Nat slithered down me, rubbing my erection all up her body and between the two firm globes of her developing bosom as she did so. It's a miracle I didn't soak the front of my trousers.

At the last minute, she unwound her feet, reached up and kissed me on the lips, and went indoors.

I hung around for a moment, trying to rearrange my prick so its condition wasn't so obvious.

'It's good of you to let us stay, ' said Selly later, when we were all sitting together after a meal. 'I just hope we don't spoil your evening.'

'Believe me, Selly, ' I said, 'You all brighten up my life whenever you're here.'

She pouted. 'I wish Edward had felt like that for longer than a month after the honeymoon.'

Her words surprised me. 'I hadn't realised he didn't.'

Selly shrugged. 'We kept it from everyone and just got on with the things. The girls came along and we had a lot of good times, but they got fewer and fewer as the years passed. Then, of course, he got a new secretary... '

Tears skidded down her soft cheeks. I brushed them away. At least her sorry tale had seen off my erection. Roz and Nat were subdued, though obviously their mother's words were not news to them.

We spent some of the evening watching television, after which the girls went up to the bedroom they would be sharing. They said they had school work and some reading to do. Selly and I sat comfortably side by side on the sofa, not touching, and watched a cop show on TV before she decided the day had been long and stressful enough and it was time for her to turn in. She went up, to my bedroom. I'd hastily changed the cover and fitted sheet, but I hadn't cleared out all my stuff – or even enough of it for tomorrow, as I soon realised.

If we'd all stuck to my plan, things might have run more smoothly. My plan, however, wasn't one hundred per cent watertight, or foolproof (probably a more accurate term). It started to go wrong when I decided to change the habit of a lifetime – since there were women in the house who I knew might cause a boner at the snap of knicker elastic – and wear something to sleep in. All my clothes were still in my room.

Selly had only been up there five minutes, I thought, so it wouldn't disturb her if I had a quick rummage around in my wardrobe and drawers. I had no pyjamas, but I figured an old polo shirt and a pair of jockey shorts would probably be okay.

My sister was wearing a smoky negligée in dark brown diaphanous material. When the light fell on her – and even better, behind her – I could see the outline of her figure, and it was still youthful, firm and gorgeous. She had been about to remove her light makeup at the dresser mirror when I knocked and entered.

Within seconds, I realised I was in deep, deep trouble. She turned to me and I found my eyes irresistibly drawn to her breasts, clearly visible through the gauze. Despite having fed two babies, they were as firm as a teenager's, conical, with the cherry-red tips pointing straight at me. I sprang a hard-on. Hell, Michelangelo's David would have sprung a hard-on. My sister had always been the object of a lot of monkey-spanking sessions, and was probably responsible for the shower drain getting regularly clogged with coagulating sperm.

I stood there with my mouth open for long enough for Selly to realise there was something amiss. Her gaze dropped to my groin, where Percy was trying to punch his way through the material of my pants. She took a step towards me and looked up, her eyes as smoky as the negligée.

'I wasn't expecting room service, ' she said softly, 'but as it's here... '

She wrapped her arms round my neck and pulled me down into a sweet kiss. Her soft lips parted and the tip of her tongue flicked against mine. Her body pressed against me and I could feel her mound rubbing my prick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.