Lucy Gets Lucky: a Dryden Portals Christmas Story
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Honey Moon

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lucy's mother is a world famous internet futanari sex star. When her mother announces that a lucky futanari member of her thriving internet community will receive a portal for the golden opportunity to knock up a celebrity for Christmas, Lucy would love that prize! It doesn't matter to the teen that her mother was her sole parent due to portal fucking herself in an internet live streaming video. Lucy wanted to be the one to shoot a baby into her mother's womb!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Lucy sighed as she rolled a Winger down her hard cock. "You have to wait." She scolded the appendage as she activated the molecular seal. "I have to get to the UPS building before 11:00! There's no time for even a quickie tug off!"

She hastily squirmed back into her bodysuit. She aimed her fourteen inch erect cock upwards to gently nuzzle the bottom cleavage of her firm round breasts. "Damn, I hate going out with a boner! At least the Winger will keep my pheromones from firing up any monos and getting me in trouble with mom."

The teen almost decided to forgo wearing her tee shirt. She wasn't an exhibitionist like mom though, and didn't like how every single detail of her breasts was exposed for the world to see. Lucy was a bit embarrassed by how large her nipples were. When they got erect, they looked almost like two plump little thumbs begging to be sucked.

Judging by mom's, they were going to get even bigger once she hit her full growth. Having them show outlined through fabric was one thing, but Lucy didn't want people to get an actual detailed eye full! That's why she never wore this sheer of a bodysuit or top out in public without wearing something over it to help conceal her breasts from view.

Besides, red hair, green shirt, and red bodysuit just looked so Christmassy. She posed in front of the entryway mirror, appreciating how the thickness of her cock disappeared up under the looser fabric of the old cotton shirt. Loose around her trim flat tummy that is. The shirt hid visual detail, but it was stretched to the absolute maximum over her 44DD breasts and showed off their contours nicely.

Lucy donned her helmet, threw her backpack over her shoulder, and grabbed up her board. Once outside, she threw the board down. It bobbled around a little, before settling down to hover ten inches over the driveway. Lucy hopped on and was on her way.

Durable and stable room temperature superconductors had finally made the dream of a wheel-less hover board a reality. Was there no end to Aurora Fitzpatrick-Dryden's genius? Rumor had it that she was working on a true faster than light drive next.

Lucy grinned as a taxi raced by overhead. The world finally had flying cars, as well. "I think Marty McFly only thought he was in 2015. He must have overshot by at least thirty years! Too bad Back to the Future didn't predict Dr. Dryden. It would have been terrific if Marty met his futanari daughter while in the future!"

Red hair streaming from under her helmet, Lucy skillfully raced to the UPS building. She had no need to grab onto motor vehicles to speed her journey. The built in thrusters of her board were fully capable of propelling her at nearly twenty miles an hour on flat terrain. Down hill, she could reach terrifying speeds if her mother hadn't set the parental controls of the system governor to keep her safe. Lucy could have easily cracked that code, but chose not to. That way she had an excuse to cover her unwillingness to risk going any faster!

It was frowned upon, but Lucy coasted through the doors while still on her board. "I have a rush package from Martha Mertz!" she announced to a very tall and busty blonde worker behind the counter.

The obvious futanari picked up the package and glanced at the address. "Well, it isn't going to me." She said with a chest swelling sigh.

"You're a fan of my mom?" Lucy asked with a knowing grin.

"Hell yeah I'm a fan!" she laughed. "I've been a member of her site since before she conceived you, darlin'. I even got to join in on a Bukkake Monday last August. It was fantastic! Just as I started to cum, your sexy mom gobbled me right up and sucked down my entire load!"

"Mom's just friendly that way." Lucy said, fidgeting a little as her cock throbbed.

The blonde licked her lips while staring at Lucy's straining tee shirt. "I have a bit of a "thing" for other futanari. Monos are nice, but I'm into the full package, so to speak. I'd give my left big toe for the chance to knock Martha up." She winked. "Your sister Maxine is a real looker too, but you're the spitting image of your mother-sire. Once she decides that you're old enough I'd love a chance at you as well, you hot little Cutey-pie."

Lucy blushed. Thanks to mom's popularity, the whole world knew their private business. It never hurt to be polite though, so Lucy quickly pulled the hem of the shirt up over her head and gave the smiling blonde a split second peek at her red bodysuit encased breasts. She giggled at the cheerful wolf whistle of appreciation.

"When I'm fifteen, how do you know I won't be the one getting at you? I sorta have a futanari "thing" too." Lucy whispered nervously, leaving off the part about how it was mainly her mother and sister she thought of in that exciting way.

"There's a thought." The blonde said with a wicked grin. She turned to yell into a twelve inch wide portal suspended by a wire just in back of her. "New York branch, here's the Mertz package. Move it, the clock is ticking!"

A hand reached through the portal and accepted the package. "I got it." There was a pause. "Damn, it's not my address either!"

The blonde leaned across the counter and smiled at Lucy. "My name's Liz Albright." Her smile broadened and she quietly stated her personal contact code as the blushing teen openly stared down her abundant cleavage. "I'm serious, Cutey. In a couple of years I may want to raise a brat of my own. It could be that you're the one to give her to me. Look me up when your mom lets you off the leash."

"I'll do that." Lucy was surprised to find that she meant it. As she left the building, she entered Liz's name and code in her data watch, and set an alarm for noon, the day after her fifteenth birthday.

Once outside, Lucy sighed. "Now I'm even hornier than ever! Maybe I better find a rest room to jack off in before I pop off in the Winger and the trapped load makes it look like I grew a third breast! Better still, I should go to Japan after all. I could find one of those "Auto-Jack" vending machines that are so popular over there. It might be fun to just stand still and let it do all the work of milking the load out of me with its vacuum equipped mechanical gloryhole."

She forgot her state of arousal when she saw someone she knew zip by on another hover board. It started a simply wicked idea growing in her fevered imagination. "Hey Kevin, wait up!"

Kevin Rasher leaned into a sharp curve and came to a showy stop. "What is it, Mertz." He asked with a smile.

"How are your mom and other mom doing?"

"Jeeze Lucy, just make it sound weirder than it is!"

"Well, I can't call Dr. Beth your dad. That position was taken when your uncle used some futanari semen as cologne to get your mom all hot and bothered, and then popped a Viagra so he could knock her up."

"I wish I never told you about it." He said angrily. "Uncle Billy was a real pig for doing that, and nobody in the family will talk to him since he got out of jail last year. It serves him right. Incest is only legal when it involves one of you guys, and he knew it! I'm just lucky I wasn't born with three heads or something!"

"Kevin, you know I'd never breathe a word about it to anyone. Everybody believes your mom's story about taking pity on men, and how she had herself artificially inseminated to produce a male child to increase your dwindling numbers."

"I know." The young man blushed. "Just stop bringing it up all the time, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, sure." She smiled. "I need to ask something. Is Dr. Beth taking care of any, um, large animals right now?"

He smiled. "She is. We have a really pretty horse staying with us."

"Is, uh, he sick?"

"No, she's fine. The owner is on Mars for a few months, and momma Beth is just keeping an eye on her."

Lucy tried not to laugh. "Is, uh, is she a virgin?"

"Nah, Buttercup's foaled twice already." He stared at Lucy. "Wait, what kind of question was that?"

"I have a huge favor to ask you, Kevin."

"I don't want to hear it!" he shouted, while covering his ears. "I never thought you were into bestiality!"

"It's not for me, you big dork!" Lucy shrugged off her back pack and pulled out a book bound with many rubber bands. She undid them and took the portal out to show him. "It's a practical joke for someone else. I want you to molecularly bond this portal over the horse's vagina at exactly one minute to midnight tonight."

Kevin stared at the portal. "I overheard Mom and momma Beth talking about your mom's contest this morning. They were both wishing momma Beth would win. They were giggling together over looking out for a UPS delivery, just in case." He blinked as his agile mind made a lightening fast connection. "Holy shit, I just saw you take a package into UPS! I bet you have the contest portal! I bet you switched them up! You're going to let some poor dick-girl fuck a horse, so you can fuck your own mom!"

Lucy's face grew red. "Calling a futanari a "dick-girl" is a hate crime, you dumb ass!"

He gasped. "Fuck, I'm sorry Lucy! That just slipped out! Momma Beth calls herself, um, a D-G when she's teasing mom."

Taking a deep breath, Lucy let it out in a long drawn out sigh. "Okay, I'll let it pass just this once." She gave him a crooked little smile. "So, will you do me that little favor?"

"It's a little favor now?" He laughed. "You stole a portal to fuck a baby into the futanari that fucked you into her own belly! Your family tree doesn't have any branches. It's a flagpole!"

"Shut up!" she hissed, looking around to make sure nobody heard. "Just do it, okay? The horse isn't a blushing virgin. Even the biggest futanari cock today doesn't compare to a horse dick! There won't be any futa that big for a few more generations, at least! It won't hurt her at all. I bet she'll even love it!"

"Lucy, this is crazy!" Kevin said quietly. "Do you think your mom won't find out? What's going to happen when some random dick, um, futanari complains about getting stuck with a horse pussy? They don't look much like people pussies, after all!"

"How would you know?" Lucy snapped. "I bet a million bucks you never even saw a people pussy! I bet you know all about sheep pussy though. It must be great to have a veterinarian in the family. You get a steady supply of one night stands!"

"What? I'm still a virgin!" Kevin yelled. He blushed when several passing grade school age futa giggled. "I should tell your mom for that, you bitch!"

Lucy cringed. "Oh shit, Kevin, I'm sorry! I didn't mean that. Please don't tell my mom!"

"Lucy, it would be for your own good. You know what your mom says about incest!"

"You, you watch too?" Lucy gasped. "Mom never says that in front of anyone by me, Maxine, and her drones. I never heard her say it when YOU were around."

"So what if I watch?" Kevin said huffily. "Everyone does. I never get to see the good late night stuff though, because I can only log on when mom and momma Beth are out of the house."

Something clicked in Lucy's mind. There just might be a way out of this! "You like watching mom?"

"Yeah, she's funny, and really hot."

"Did you ever get to see any of her "sex" stuff?"

"I saw when she was trading blow jobs with the librarian last week. Librarians are hot, even if they have a dick."

Lucy needed to tread carefully. "Did, um, did you "do" anything while watching?"

Kevin's blush grew deeper. "Lucy, you're starting to sound like a pervert."

"Just tell me!" she begged. "It's no big deal. I jerk off to mom's stuff all the time." She blushed. "Don't tell mom that either, but it's technically not incest if I only watch while playing with myself!"

"You really are a pervert." Kevin said quietly. "Okay, I hadn't "done" anything for a few days, and I got a serious stiffy when your mom started slobbering all over the librarian's cock. A guy learns never to waste a chance to jerk off if his dick suddenly manages to get hard." He looked proud. "I managed to rub off TWO loads that day, and I woke up with a boner the next morning!"

This was a big step, but Lucy desperately wanted to use that portal tonight! She nervously tried to concentrate on her rashly made vow to let a boy fuck her. It didn't seem like such an easy decision when suddenly faced with the real possibility. "Uh, so you like futanari, um, like that?"

"Why shouldn't I?" Kevin said defensively. "Futanari artwork and hentai have existed for years and years before Dr. Dryden pulled her dirty trick on the human race!"

Lucy gulped. "Kevin, um, maybe we could work something out." She nervously clasped her hands over her ample breasts, and went as far as twiddling her thumbs. "I, um, could, uh, maybe make it worth your while to forget about telling my mom anything."

"Do you think I'm some kind of dirty black mailer or something? I don't care if your family is rich! What makes you think I want your money?" He glared at her. "Lucy you got some 'splainin' to do, if you think I'm that kind of creep!"

"No, it's not like that!" Lucy took a deep breath. She had to get her message across, so she forced down her embarrassment and pulled off the tee shirt. She stuffed it into her back pack and turned to face Kevin. "I'm not talking about money, stupid."

Kevin stared. Many futanari walked around in outlandish outfits, if the weather permitted. This was the first time he saw his buddy quite like this though. Lucy looked almost naked! He gulped. "What, what are you talking about then?"

Lucy felt eyes on her. Kevin was sort of okay since he was a friend, but total strangers were staring at her breasts and ogling her stupid big nipples. "We'll talk at my house." She shouted as she shouldered her backpack and jumped on her board.

She didn't look back, but could hear Kevin following. For once she wished she had taken the time to hack the security code of her board. Instead of going fast, she was forced to crawl along while crossing her arms over her breasts. "You're going right into the recycle bin!" she muttered at the bodysuit. "I wish I didn't pull off the damn shirt! I wish it was cold so I would be wearing a jacket!"

They finally reached the house. Lucy slapped her palm against the sensor plate, and peered into the retina scanner. "Hurry and get in here!" she shouted while tugging Kevin through the door and slamming it shut behind them.

"Lucy, did you go insane?' Kevin asked softly. "I was only kidding about telling your mom. You know I wouldn't do that."

Lucy knew she could trust Kevin when he said he wouldn't tell, but things had progressed just a little too far. She had been sporting an erection for about an hour now. Futanari weren't known for thinking their clearest when aroused that long.

Besides, in all the times mom had warned her about waiting until she was fifteen, it was always in respect to monos and other futanari. Mom never ever once mentioned boys. After all, she could no more get a boy pregnant, than a male's sperm could knock up a futanari. This was perfect!

She took a deep breath, and decided to risk their life long friendship. "Kevin, um, I know you're a male, and lots of males don't like futanari, but you said you like watching mom."

Kevin gulped. "Yeah, I, uh, I like watching her." He nervously rubbed the back of his neck. "Not just your mom. I like a lot of futa stuff."

Lucy couldn't help a relieved smile. "That's cool. Mom just left for Australia a little over an hour ago, and Maxine is Christmas shopping in New York City. They won't be home for at least two more hours." She giggled nervously. "You wanna go up to my bedroom, and, um, mess around?"

"Mess around?" Kevin stammered. "Do you mean "Mess Around" mess around? Like, uh, you and me getting into bed and being naked, and stuff?"

Lucy nodded, her face practically glowing as she blushed. "Yeah, I mean sex. That is if you don't mind that I have a penis."

Kevin's eyes were wide as he started at Lucy. "No, I don't mind." He whispered. "You have a pussy, too."

Lucy felt her lips form what had to be the word's goofiest smile. "I certainly do have one. Futanari don't just stroke their cocks, ya know." She grabbed his hand and nervously headed him towards the stairs. "Let's get comfortable and, um, talk some more about this."

"Okay Lucy." Kevin said huskily. "I, uh, I'm sure ready to talk."

Lucy thanked the stars above that she had dismantled and hid her synthetic lover of the night before. She ushered Kevin into her room and closed the door behind them. "Sorry about the mess." She apologized, as she picked up her pajamas from the floor and tossed them into her clothes hamper.

Kevin laughed. "What mess? Mom refuses to look in my room any more, and Momma Beth told me just yesterday she was going to clean it for me, with a flame thrower, if I don't tend to it soon!"

This pretty much exhausted their small talk. The two friends nervously watched each other. Lucy took a deep breath, which she noticed clearly interested Kevin. "I, I guess I'll go first." She tossed her head forward and threw her long silky red hair over the top of her head. Looking down, she turned her back to Kevin. "Unseal me, please?" she asked coyly, fully able to do that for herself.

"Okay." He said softly.

Lucy felt his finger tremble as he touched the small square silver tab at the back of the suit's high collar. That tab controlled the molecular bond of her bodysuit. His finger made the little half turn coded to release the bond. "Thank you, Kevin." She said politely as she felt the fabric slowly part down her back as if an invisible zipper were being pulled.

She leaned forward a little and put her hands on her dresser. "Help me with my boots too?" she whispered as she extended her right leg behind her. Lucy watched him in the mirror. It made her feel sort of warm and quivery inside when he took the chance to stare closely at her ass.

"Okay, now the other one." Kevin squeaked after freeing one foot.

Once her feet were bare, Lucy turned to face Kevin. "Okay, here goes." She shrugged her shoulders out of the garment, and wriggled a little as she pulled it down her body. She managed to get it off her legs without falling over. For the first time since she was old enough to dress herself, Lucy was letting someone see her totally naked.

"It's big. "Kevin said as her cock pointed at him. He stared at the end of the bloated Winger. The tip had swelled to nearly the size of a golf ball. "It's full of water. Did you pee in it?"

"No, I didn't pee in it." She said with a giggle. "That's pre-cum. I've had a boner since I left the house today."

He eyed it critically. "That's an awful lot." He blushed when she gave a little shake and he saw the bulbous balloon hanging off the end of her penis jiggle almost like a tiny breast. "That's more than I shoot when I cum."

"Sorry about that." Lucy said meekly. "I tend to "juice" a lot."

"That's okay. It's kinda cool." Kevin gulped. "I guess it's my turn.

Lucy watched as her buddy kicked off his shoes, and then pulled off his loose fitting tunic. She nodded. Kevin may be slender, but he had a nice tone to his body. The sandy blonde handsome teen was just about her height. Too bad she would soon outpace him when she reached her full growth of over six feet.

"Lookin' good." She encouraged as he unsealed the bond at the waist of his slacks, and simply let them fall to the floor.

"What do you think?" he asked softly when his penis came into view.

Lucy stared at his penis, inspecting every detail. "I thought guys were supposed to be really little. You're almost as thick as me, and I'd say it's close to eight inches long." She smiled. "It looks good on you."

"Well, almost seven, actually." He said with a bashful smile. "I was sort of afraid you'd laugh at me for being too small compared to, well, that." He pointed at her fourteen inches.

"My mom would fan Maxine's and my asses if we ever laughed at a male." Lucy said firmly. "She hates how most futa treat you guys, and we think she's totally right." Her voice dropped. "We have to appreciate you males while you're still around. That's why mom lets guys register free for full membership to her site. She says she overcharges futanari more than enough to make up the difference."

He sighed. "Thanks Lucy. I wish more futa were like you guys." The smile returned to his face as he grasped his erect member and gave it a little shake. "Look though. I don't need any Viagra when I look at you!"

"Or at mom." She said with a laugh.

"Or at your sister." He countered with a grin.

Lucy felt something unfamiliar at that last comment, and her eyes flashed angry emerald fire. "Mom's okay, but you just leave Max out of this conversation, if you don't mind!"

He looked startled. "I was just kidding about her." It was a fib, but Kevin knew enough to realize he had accidentally touched on a sore spot with his best friend. While Lucy loved her big sister, Kevin knew she was also quite a bit jealous of Maxine being old enough for procreation. "It's thinking about you and your mom that always manages to get me hard." He thought for a moment. "Will your breasts get as big as hers?"

"FF, and I bet you'll like that." She giggled. "Since mom is the only contributor to my genetic pattern, the doctors say it's a certainty! Except for some minor variations, I'm practically her identical sister." She blushed. "Almost even her clone, if you ask Max. I'm glad though, because mom is super hot!"

"That's why you want to fuck her?"

"Oh shut up!" She couldn't help grinning. "Anybody with a dick wants to fuck my mom! Why shouldn't I?"

He laughed. "I swear I won't tell, but you do know you're probably going to get caught, right?"

"It'll be a done deal by then." She looked a little worried. "Mom still loves Grandma, even though she tried to make a move on her. I don't think I'll be in TOO much trouble if she somehow finds out. I'll just have to be extra careful, and wear a mask in case she looks through the portal."

The conversation lagged again as the two friends stared at each other's nudity. Lucy realized she had taken on a pose older than time. She had one arm crossed over her full breasts, to hide her pesky erect nipples. The other arm was busy too. Since she finished undressing, she kept a hand firmly cupped over her dampening vagina to keep Kevin's eyes off of it. It took quite an effort of will to finally let both arms finally hang loosely at her sides.

"Lucy, you look so sexy." Kevin said softly as his eyes roved over her body.

She sat on the edge of her bed, and nervously patted the mattress next to her. "Did, did you want to touch me?" she asked quietly. "I won't mind if you don't want to touch my penis, but would you like to, uh, touch other places?"

Kevin hastened to sit next to her. Since he didn't want her to think he was some narrow minded jerk, he timidly wrapped a hand around her penis, just under were the Winger ended. "It feels like you have a fever." He said with a slight grin. "It also feels like there's a metal rod trapped inside of it."

"That's because it's been hard for more than an hour."

"Is it because you can't stop thinking about fucking your mom?"

Lucy nodded sheepishly. "Uh-huh."

Kevin moved his hand. "I can't stop thinking about you, Lucy."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.