Tommy and Sue's First Time - Cover

Tommy and Sue's First Time

Copyright© 2016 by jersey_boi

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dana's nephew and his sister go to a party, get drugged and wind up together with a girl

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Group Sex   Sex Toys  

We slowly staggered our way home, with Sue and I flanking Karen. They were constantly touching each other, nowhere explicit, but stroking each other's arm, nape of the neck, or the small of the back. I pulled out my dugout, but was having trouble opening it. I asked the girls to stop while I dealt with it.

As soon as they stopped, Karen pushed Sue's still fairly wet hair behind her shoulders and went in for a kiss. As Sue returned it, Karen dropped her hands from my sister's head and reached back towards my crotch. Not able to get a feel at that distance, she grabbed hold of my waistband and pulled me close to her. She massaged my rapidly growing dick through my bathing suit; the Viagra and the lewd scene in front of me brought me to a nearly instant erection.

"Wow, that's some toy I have to play with tonight. Christ, you're still growing."

"That no fair," Sue whined. "I don't have a toy to play with."

"You've got me. Hey Tommy, how 'bout that bowl, do have it packed yet?"

"Yeah," I groaned as she pushed her ass against my crotch.

"Well, hand it over," Sue cried out.

I handed the pipe to Sue as Karen continued to grind against me. He ample, but firm ass felt incredible as she gave me what I can only describe as a standing lap dance. I told Karen we should get moving, that it wasn't a good idea to be standing there smoking pot while she was grinding away on me. This was true, but it wasn't the only or main reason I wanted to get moving. To be honest I really wanted her to stop because I was afraid I was going to cum in my shorts right there and I really wanted to fuck her.

"Holy shit, now I know why she was dry humping you," Sue cried when Karen let up. I looked down and saw my dick was poking out of the top of my bathing suit. Whether from the Viagra or stimulation it was bigger that it had ever been. "Christ," my sister said, "it's sticking out of your shorts. I guess I was wrong about my crack in the pool."

"Yeah, well Sue, I'm not the only one showing," I said as I took a hit from the pipe.

"Huh, what do you mean?"

"Your, I mean my shirt, its totally see through now. I can see your hooters."

"Oh crap, come on lets go," Sue said as she covered her chest.

"Hey, I'm not complaining about what either of you are showing, it's just a preview of the goodies I'll be playing with later."

"Come on Karen, free previews or not we've got to going. Do you have any more in the dugout?"

"Yeah, but lets get a little further along. At least then if a cop already saw us we won't be as suspicious if we've already moved along somewhat."

We kept walking toward our house, stopping two more times to smoke more pot. Each time, Karen would rub up against me. The last time we stopped, a couple of blocks from our house, she had somehow manipulated my dick so it wasn't standing up against my belly, but was sticking straight out.

As we started on the final leg of our journey, which had already taken 30 minutes as opposed to the 10 or 15 it normally would, Karen grabbed my dick and used it like a leash to pull me along.

"Hey no fair, I want to lead him," Sue exclaimed.

"There's plenty of room if you want to join in."

Sue ran over to my right side and grabbed the head of my dick with her left hand. She leaned over to Karen and said, "They say sharing is caring."

This was very quickly turning into the weirdest day of my life. I'd been at a group impromptu nudist party, been drugged, and was now being lead home by my dick all with my little sister. Sue started to massage my dick, tensing and relaxing her fingers from bottom to top. It felt incredible; she instinctively knew just how much pressure to use, keeping me a little short of coming. The most enjoyable part of it was the nearly random nature of the rhythm.

Sue kept me in this state for the 5 minutes it took to finish our trip. By the time we got into the house, a wet spot had formed from all the pre-cum flowing out of my dick.

"Tommy could you go get my bong from upstairs?"

"Sure, where is it?"

"It's in my closet in the back left corner. And bring the red shoe box next to it too."

I ran up the stairs as fast as I could in my impaired condition. Karen called out to me, "Don't jerk off while your up there, I want to get a hold of that thing while it's still really angry."

I came back downstairs to find the two girls making out, with Sue's hand down Karen's shorts. I tried to walk quietly, so I didn't distract them, but I was so focused on what I was seeing that I stumbled over the Ottoman. I was just barely able to stay upright and not drop either package. This brought the two girls out of their reverie.

"Oh Dick," Sue cried in her best attempt at a Mary Tyler Moore impression.

"You're right, oh Dick. That's just what I need, and his looks tasty."

"Not quite yet. Well I'm sure he wouldn't mind a nice BJ, but I want him to pack that bong while I deal with my surprise."

"Sure thing," Karen ejaculated while yanking down my bathing suit. "Sit down and pack that thing."

As soon as I settled myself on the couch she dove right into my lap. She swiftly took half of my cock in her mouth, faintly humming in contentment. Karen and I were both occupied with our tasks. In fact her BJ was so distracting that I was about to ask her to stop for a minute until I realized how mind numbingly dumb that was. Instead I just refocused my attention on the task at hand.

Just as I was finishing with the bowl Sue plopped down on the couch next to me.

"Oh come on, hurry up with that bowl I could have packed two or three by now."

"I doubt it, if Karen was eating you out. She's really good." By this point in the day, pretty much any of our old reticence for talking about sexual things had disappeared.

"Well let's see how much she can take." Sue pressed the back of Karen's head down, forcing her to take more of my straining dick in her mouth. The girl really was good. Even in a slightly awkward position, she took 8 of my 9 inches without the slightest struggle. It was only that last little bit before her nose smashed into my groin that caused her any trouble and that was only a faint gag. My sister held her down for 10 or 15 seconds before releasing her, saying it was time for her bong and surprise.

Handing Karen the bong, Sue hit play on the remote and the DVD player whirred to life. At first I couldn't figure out the point of her showing it to us. It was just two girls sitting on a bed talking about inane girl stuff. They started to talk about boys and how the brunette thought the blonde's boyfriend was really cute. As I was thinking this was nothing more than a pointless teenybopper show, Karen elbowed me in the arm and said it was my turn to take a hit.

I took a monster rip off the bong and settled back, holding the smoke in as long as I could. Sue was right; you could get absolutely blitzed using this bong and my weed. I didn't even notice she had gotten up and moved over to the other side of Karen. Hearing some moaning, I open my eyes to see the two girls kissing on screen. It suddenly hit me at the same time the bong was place back in my lap. My sister's big surprise was a porno movie!

Wanting to settle my brain, I took another hit, cashing the bowl. I turned to ask the girls if they wanted another bowl, I saw they each had a hand in the other's lap, gently stroking the others thigh. Determined not to break the mood I quietly rolled a joint and lit it. Taking a couple of pulls, I put it to Karen's lips. Without taking her eyes from the screen she took two deep lungs full and with a crooked smile gently purred, "nice."

Assuming that was the signal to move along, I leaned over Karen and proffered Sue. As I was stretching, I felt a hand grab hold of my dick and gently massage it. After Sue took a couple of hits, I tried to sit back upright; reaching across Karen wasn't exactly the most comfortable position. As I sat back down Karen put more force into her handy. This forced a little gasp and a deep groan from the back of my throat.

Somehow this caught Sue's attention because she snapped out of her trance to tell Karen to let go. It wasn't time for me to cum, yet. Karen was the toy for the evening and Sue wanted to have fun with her toy first. That was typical Sue, always wanting to play with her toys. Her commanding tone got almost instantaneous, if reluctant compliance.

A whining, "But he's so tasty," was Karen's only protest.

Taking the joint from my hand, Sue straddled Karen and leaning in close, she shot gunned the girl while rubbing he hypersensitive pussy through her shorts. The instant response she drew out only confirmed Sue's desire to make Karen scream from coming until she couldn't take anymore, then give it to her. Getting off of her friend to give me room to work, Sue told me to get Karen's shorts off. I gently pulled down on them, Karen was as eager to get them off as we were. She immediately lifted her ass and unbuttoned the fly.

Kneeling there, with my bluing balls, my face, inches from my sister's ass was agony for me. At this point in the evening I was desperate to fuck someone. I'd been so teased by naked bodies and touches for so long, and that didn't even include the chemicals I'd ingested. The only thing that made my situation bearable was that I knew I was going to get to fuck Karen at some point, once Sue had her fun with the horny girl.

Sue sat herself back down on Karen's lap and shot gunned her again, this time playing with her through her much thinner bathing suit. Moving away from temptation I sat back down on the couch and caught my first look at the movie in a while. At some point the boyfriend had joined the two girls. They were in a 69 and he was fucking the brunette doggy style, while the blond licked her boyfriend's balls and the brunette's clit. Needing to distract myself, I packed the bong again. All three of us were already high as kites, but I needed to do something.

It took me longer than normal to pack the bowl, but not as long as when Karen was blowing me. I just couldn't take my mind off Karen and Sue next to me, or my eyes off the TV. Karen's low groans suddenly got much louder, looking over I saw Sue had taken Karen's bottoms off and had a couple of fingers in her pussy while she played with her ear and neck.

The look of pleasure on Karen's face was too much for me to resist. I put down the bong, and leaned into play with her other side. I tentatively kissed her neck, getting a good response from that I nibble my way up her to her ear.

Karen turned and grabbed my head, giving me a deep hungry kiss. As Sue forced the first out of what would be many orgasms from Karen, she got more frantic, practically sucking my tongue out of my mouth, until she went limp in her post-orgasmic haze. Sue never gave her a moment to recover; she kept fingering Karen's pussy.

With her mouth hanging slack, I went back to playing with Karen's neck and ear. While she was forcing Karen back up the crest of another orgasm, Sue slid down the girl's body to her left tit. Karen put her hand on the top of my as she cried out, "Oh Fuck."

I didn't wait for her to apply any pressure. I knew she was desperate to have her other sucked. I slid my mouth down her body; licking, sucking, and nibbling my way to her right breast. I suckled contentedly as Karen came again, this time much harder, hoarsely screaming "Oh, yes" repeatedly until she went totally slack again.

As Karen started to become responsive again, I felt a hand on my dick. I thought Karen was getting more anxious to be fucked, instead of the firm massage from earlier, this time I was being aggressively jerked off. I was two steps from heaven; I was sucking on the ample breast of a beautiful 22 year old, while she was stroking my cock as she rode from orgasm to orgasm. The only thing I needed to make the evening perfect was to actually fuck this girl.

I gave into the feeling, sucking and nibbling harder on Karen's tit as she devolved into another orgasm. In her hyper excited state, they wer coming harder and faster each time. This one broke with her yelling, "Oh, fuck" only once, but drawn out over 30seconds as her body went totally rigid then went as limp as a rag doll. Throughout this she kept up the stroking.

As Karen became responsive again the stroking stopped. Disappointed, I finally opened my eyes. Sue was staring at me with a look I'd never seen from her before. There was the look of when she was determined to get what she wanted, combined with what I could only imagine was aggressive hunger. To be honest, she looked crazy.

The hand holding my dick let go, and I felt it run up my body and grab the hair on the back of my head, then pulling me off Karen's nipple. Sue's face was only inches from mine. Seeing that she was about to kiss me, I tried to pull away, fucking you Aunt is one thing, but your little sister ... she twisted her wrist to hold me in place and dove in. As soon as our lips met, I stopped resisting. It felt a little weird, but was also the most natural thing in the world.

There wasn't the usual effort to get in sync for rhythm or pressure. It was like we had been doing this for years and could read each other's mind about the speed or pressure the other wanted. We could have gone on like that all night, until we were brought back to earth by Karen. "And I thought I was kinky."

Startled back to her senses, Sue let go of my hair and broke the kiss. She flicked her eyes over to Karen, and then winked at me. I instantly knew what she wanted. It was time to make Karen come so often and hard she wouldn't know what year it was or whether she wanted to stop or keep going.

I reached down to Karen's clit with one hand while I twisted a nipple with the other. Leaned in close to Karen and whispered, "We're to go make you come until you don't know your own name."

All she could do was moan as Sue and I started our joint assault on her pussy and clit. Sue had managed to squeeze a third finger into Karen and was rapidly fucking her already sopping pussy. Our combined efforts quickly brought Karen to a heart pounding orgasm. Her entire body tensed up and her cries of ecstasy were almost entirely choked off except for a really high-pitched squeal.

As she came back down, Karen was pretty limp and started to pant, trying to catch her breath. I let up a little on my rubbing. As soon as she noticed it, Sue said, "Don't slow down, I want to leave her a sweating quavering mess by the time we're done. I want to break her."

I'd never heard my sister so determined before. She was making the point in no uncertain terms that she was in charge. Not wanting to cross her when she was in this sort of mood, I resumed my pace and went back to sucking on Karen's nipple. A couple of times Sue leaned in towards me and we would kiss or lick Karen's rock hard nipples sending her much further on the path to a new orgasm.

When Karen came again it was much more violent. Her arms and legs flailed about. She actually hit me a couple of times on the head. She let out a loud animalistic scream and started yelling, "Oh, fuck" repeatedly. Not wanting to face my sister's wrath, I didn't let up my assault on Karen's clit.

I don't know if it was a desire to give Sue a taste of her own medicine or sheer wantonness, but an idea popped into my head. I stopped playing with Karen's pussy. Sue immediately protested, I told her that I had an idea.

I told Sue to get off Karen and to get at her pussy with her left hand from beneath Karen's leg. While she was trying to figure out how to do that, I got between Karen's legs and leaned on close to her right ear. Whispering, I asked, "Do you want to get her back?"

"Mm-mh."

I gave her a quick kiss and got off the couch, putting my head between her legs. I licked at her pussy and clit. Even though I wasn't being very aggressive, Karen's blood engorged pussy was so sensitive she was already on the verge of coming. Suddenly a hand hit my chin.

Backing away to give Sue room, I saw she'd gotten on her hands and knees like I hoped, but instead of facing the back of the couch, she was lined up along the length of it. The only saving grace I saw was how awkward in was for her to get at Karen's pussy, especially with any vigor. Getting back into position, I winked at Karen to let her know it was time to start.

It only took a minute before we were able to get Karen to orgasm. I was impressed tat she had enough presence of mind to reach into Sue shorts. At first she didn't have enough energy to get much of a response, but once she had finished coming she picked up the pace.

Sue must have been more excited than I realized, because very quickly she started to moan loudly. Her thrusting into Karen's pussy started to get irregular and it lost some of its force. After only a couple of minutes she pulled her hand out of Karen's pussy. Wanting to make sure my plan was working, I stopped sucking of Karen's clit for a moment and looked at my sister. She was taking off her bikini top. Knowing her shorts couldn't last for long, I went back to eating out Karen.

"Fuck, my wrist is killing me. I need to change position."

"Why don't you face the back of the couch," I suggested.

"I don't think it'll work, but I'll give it a shot."

Sue turned and sot of squatted on the couch with her ass right by my face. As she levered Karen's leg up and out of the way, her hips shifted to give Sue and I much better access. As soon as Karen started moaning again, I reached out with my right hand towards Sue's pussy.

Putting my hand between her legs, I found Karen stroking my sister's clit. Sliding my hand back, I put a finger in Sue's hot damp pussy. I started off stroking her slowly, letting Sue get used to it. When she started to moan I picked up the pace. All of a sudden she realized what was happening.

"Holy shit Tommy, are you finger fucking me?"

"Were you jerking me off before?" I asked as I picked up the pace again.

"Touché."

"No, pussy," I said as all three of us lost it.

I fell back onto the floor in a fit of laughter. I was the first one to recover my senses, so when I sat back up, I saw both girls giggling like crazy. Sue had fallen over and rolled so she and Karen were in the same position.

I made an opening between the two girls and put two fingers in each pussy. This time I wasn't going to give either of them a chance to get used to anything. I fucked them hard and fast, putting a lot of pressure on their g-spots.

Their giggling quickly turned into moaning from Sue and screaming from Karen as her super sensitive pussy betrayed her again. Wanting to get Sue into the same state, I leaned in and sucked her clit, while I flicked my tongue across it.

"Holy fuck. You're good. No one's ever made..." Sue screamed as her first orgasm of the night hit her. "Wow, holy hell! Nobody's ever made ... me ... come, oh shit. I can't believe how close I am again, I've never come that fast before."

"I'm glad you liked it, pretty soon you'll be like her." I nodded over to Karen, who had cum twice from my renewed attack and just lay there, her chest heaving as she let out a mean continuous growl.

"Oh god, please, I want you to do it. Make me your, make me, make me coooome," Sue cried out as she succumbed again to my ministrations.

After she recovered she tried to push my arm away. I asked her if she wanted me to send her to oblivion. She told me that she did want it, but she needed to tell me something first and needed to focus a bit. I relented, but not until I gave her a few more quick thrusts.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.