Once Upon a Time in Africa - Cover

Once Upon a Time in Africa

Copyright© 2016 by Gerald

Chapter 3

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Connor knight taught that he died when the ship capsized until he woke up in a group of black women something tells him afterlife is sweet

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Mystery   Black Female   White Male   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Connor woke up in the evening, his headache was gone but his whole body still hurt but the pains weren't much he was amazed at the rate of his healing he has not seen anyone heal so fast before he wondered if he was given some kind of wonder drug all the same thanks to his hosts for saving his life he glanced around the room and saw the same girl he saw in the morning, before he could say something to her the girl dashed out of the room well he is not suprised she seemed to be the shy type.

The rumbling in his stomach reminded him he has not eaten in a day or two he didn't know he lost track of time when he fell into the ocean eitherway he was really hungry he looked up and saw Nina standing at the door staring at him that made he became uncomfortable for a second "Good evening" she said walking into the room with wooden plate in both hands as she bent down to place the plates on the table Connor captured a glimpse of her cleavage through the animal skin she wore it is all he required to know that her boobs were full and firm, bra and panties were out of the equation as animal skin seemed to be the dressing code on the island his cock became alive when he assumed she wore nothing else except the animal skin she used to cover her boobs and crotch area her ass and laps were so attractive he was fully hard looking at them he immediately hid his erection "Good evening" he replied she studied him and saw he was a lot better than he was this morning " how are you doing today?" she asked "much better" he answered "the pains are almost gone" he continued "here have some food" she said offering him one the wooden plate he accepted the plate and looked inside it though it wasn't the best cooked fish he eaten infact he hated fishes but what choice does he have he was not in his mansion were he ate whatever he wanted rather he was a injured man in his saviour's house practically he was a beggar and had to settle for what he had been offered so he ate quietly without complaining "so what is your name?" Nina asked "Connor, Connor knight" he replied and continued eating where were you sailing to "Nowhere" he replied " as a child i have always wanted an to embark on an adventure"he continued " so you were sailing around the the world then" yes you can say that" he replied " where are you from?" she asked "America" he replied she haven't heard of that she has heard of britain they were the once that frequently cruised on this side of the ocean they were also that taught her to speak how to english.

Connor glanced up from his plate and to the entrance of the hut he was suprised to see a different pairs of eye staring at him he noticed that they were all women and no single man amongst them "is this african amazon?" he wondered Nina noticed he was uncomfortable with her sisters looking at him she waved at them and they disapeared within seconds " where are the men of your town?" he asked he noticed that her mood changed automatically from cheerful and happy to a very sad mood that told him that it wasn't the right question to ask, "sorry" he apologised "no there are no men" she replied " some years back when i was only a child some men came with ships way bigger than yours and abducted our men and boys even our male babies those who resisted were killed instantly they carried them in their ships and sailed away they said its in service of Allah." she narrated I figured it must have been one of those moslem countries who are constantly at war and in need of soldiers "so all your men were taken?" i asked "No one was left" she answered " he went hunting when it happened so he was the last hope of our people "Was" I said " yes he passed away recently hunting accident leaving no male child although he tried his best" my little knowledge of biology told me the man was having trouble in producing the Y chromosome with that I noticed she was sobbing quietly I saw no reason to carry the conversation any longer so I put my hand around her shoulders and consoled her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.