Once Upon a Time in Africa - Cover

Once Upon a Time in Africa

Copyright© 2016 by Gerald

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Connor knight taught that he died when the ship capsized until he woke up in a group of black women something tells him afterlife is sweet

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Mystery   Black Female   White Male   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Connor woke up the next morning surprised that he is still alive and breathing, this time he is loose both his hands and feet are free to move first thing that came to his mind was to escape he attempted to stand but fell back like a log of wood the pain was too much he could not stand let alone walk he looked around the room and discovered that he was not alone there was a black girl staring at him she ran out of the room when he noticed her her physical body maturity showed she was about 16 or 17 years old.

Who were this people? He wondered where am I?before the ship wreck he remembered that the last time he checked his map he was somewhere in africa in some country called zimbabwe but had not indicate the exact place cause the gps signal was and internet was totally out which was one of the reasons his families ship capsized his thoughts drifted back to his crew what became of them?and to freya his lifetime maid and friend did she survive this wreckage? As he was still deep in thought he did not see the woman standing on the entrance of the hut until she touched his shoulder offering him a drink he was startled and drifted to the other side of the raffia thacthed bed covered with animal skin she went over still offering him the liquid and said "Drink this it will ease the pain" Connor was surprised "you speak english" he asked "a little just the basics" she replied, that made Connor ease a lot as he thought they were cannibals but he has not seen any english speaking cannibals not even in the movies, he accepted the liquid and drank it reluctantly on returning the cup to her he started asking the million-dollar questions one after the other who are you?" "where are my?" "where is my crew" he suddenly stopped at that question waiting anxiously for an answer "Well my name is Nina, you are in the moluwa island and you are the only survivor of to ship wreck you my friend is a lucky man" she answered. Lucky he thought he was not lucky at all he endangered the the lives of his crew members by involving them in this cruise now they are dead he was far from lucky he weeped.

Nina consoled having known what it was like lose a loved one. Connor suddenly realized he was weeping in front a stranger and wiped his tears before further damage was done to his male ego he will mourn his lost when he gets home as for now he have to figure a way out of this island he suddenly found the urge to to keep asking questions "what happened to me"when one of my sisters yuri found you at the river bank your head was swollen and some parts of your body bruised you hit a hard rock apparently"she replied the pains came back after a little while;Nina adviced him to get some sleep, she turned and left the room. He watched her leave and for very first time he noticed that she was physically endowed that it stirred something inside him his cock probably. Sleep came a little while after with his fears gone and his pains hurt little less now he slept like a baby.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.