Awakenings
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2014 by PARS001. All rights reserved.

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A man finds that he has the power of the mind. Thrust into a war that he soon finds he is the strongest in, and no one is safe.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Rape   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Oral Sex   Violence   War   Politics  

Natasha was bored, the doctor had totted on for the last 4 days, how great he was and that this plan would finally pay that traitor Tahir, back for all the pain he had put the doctor through. Natasha didn't really care all she wanted was to get Tahir in bed, if his ability sex was that good, Natasha trembled, thinking about how it would be with the real thing. Still not feeling that strong yet, Natasha just hoped that she had given herself enough of the rads coats, shit she hadn't used it in over twenty years.

With still 3 days to go the doctor had already reassembled the machine, although his first two tests had been complete failures, he had hope.

"Natasha," he started, "What was the reading on the first test?"

"I had a reading of only negative 10%, hardly worth mentioning." She replied

"And the second?" he said looking at the energy flowing through the machine.

"Ah! It saw an increase to 25%" starting to get excited she turned to look at what the doctor was doing.

"Good it appears that I am finally on the right track, that was where I was all those years ago when the leader had me start on the awakening pulse." Smugly he looked down on Natasha after all these years he had the upper hand on her damn it felt good!

At this point Natasha really didn't care what credit he took, she was tired of the asshole anyway.

"I have missions for the leader to complete," she said as she stood to leave.

"Yes, yes," he waved her away again pissing her off, but she could feel her power growing a first for her.

AH! Soon doctor, she wouldn't have any need to be his or anyone's little lap dog, a mere messenger girl.

Tahir had spoken on Helena's behalf and she and her daughters had been released to the inside of the building only.

"Tahir?" Helena asked timidly, "I wanted to thank you for all you have done. The girls are my life and that bastard Romotine knew it." Hanging her head, just as Kim walked up.

"Miss Kim I wanted to apologize to you also, had it not been for me you would never been in danger" Helena had started to turn and walk away when a gentle hand on her arm stopped her.

"Helena you have nothing to apologize for, I have met your wonderful daughters. I can see why you would do anything for them." Kim paused thinking a moment, "If you don't mind I would be honored to call you a friend."

Helena's mouth hung open, here she had done what she had and they wanted to accept her and be her friend? Looking over at Tahir he was gently shaking his head yes, this causing Helena's eyes to stare even more. "For all that I have done to both of you, how can you still want me around let alone want to be my friend?"

"Well for me," Kim started, "It was easy, anyone who raised as respectful and delightful girls like yours, has my vote of confidence." Helena started to cry as she grabbed Kim and hugged her close.

"I found it a lot easier to believe you when I captured you," chipped in Tahir, "when you showed no concern for yourself and only screamed at me to help your daughters, I found it a lot easier to believe you."

Suddenly engulfed by soft, crying female flesh hadn't been his intention, but hey he could definitely get used to it.

Captain Roberts had been watching the whole time from the door. He had to admit Helena and her daughters were more than a welcome change around here. Even though they had no abilities at the moment, they were fast becoming friends with his daughter, something she hadn't had in a long time.

Running up to him the youngest of Helena's daughters look up at him waiting.

Looking down he smiled big, "How can I help you young lady?"

Ever shy she opened he mouth and squeaked! "Sorry sir, I was wondering if my sister and I could go outside with Tina?"

"Well, that depends on two things." As he watched her face fall he thought she was adorable. "First you have to ask the Captain," (Leaning low and close he whispered) "that's me," her smile made it all worth it. "Second you have to have permission from your mother."

Smiling a huge smile she kissed him on the cheek, he actually blushed! Then she ran to her mother to ask her.

Natasha had hated to lie to the doctor but she was finally feeling stronger. Once outside away from the doctor's place, she opened herself up and felt everywhere for Tahir.

After an hour she began to get a faint feeling of him very far to the west. Cursing her luck she had only been a few miles to the west. Sighing she thought of a small farm she had been to 30 miles west of the city. This time it only took a minute for her to appear.

Reaching out again she could feel Tahir but he was still very far to the west. Sighing she guessed she'd have to do it the hard way, so she started walking, west.

After an hour, she found the main highway and started west on it. As luck would have it a passing truck asked her if she needed a ride and where was she going. She just replied west climbing in they set off. Natasha tried to remember every detail she had seen that if she hadn't been there then she couldn't go there. A day later they were more than half way across the country, when her phone went off, dammit it was the doctor.

Luckily they were at a truck stop on the far side of Kentucky; she had gone into the bathroom and just didn't come back.

Answering her phone the doctor was in a state, "Where are you? I need you here!" he shouted.

"Oh, now you need me? You were so smug and demeaning, I had thought of going to the leader, then I thought he'd be angry if I did and would probably punish us both." She could hear the doctor sputtering on the other end of the phone.

"You seem to forget that I am a doctor also, and it was I that brought you the basis for your drug. Remember that before you piss me off next time. Give me a few hours I am a ways from you, see YOU soon."

Sighing again, she thought of the doctor's place and reaching for it, pulled herself to it. This time it was only 2 minutes and she was back. Thinking of a place on the other side of town she was there in only a minute. Hmmm interesting, it seemed that the more she used it the stronger it got. Though the trip back from this Kentucky had been exhausting, she'd still made it in just a few minutes. So obviously, she had a lot more power and it might grow stronger, till she saw different, she was going to assume that it still had limits.

Sitting she ordered her usual, she had just started to eat when her phone went off again. Damn it, she was about to scream at the doctor when she saw it was the leader.

"Natasha" he started, "I have need of you again."

"Yes leader, I can be there in an hour I just got back, looking for new recruits" she lied.

"Good, with any luck we'll have the city by night fall," he smiled evilly, all those tasty morsels out there, his brain could feel them and his hunger was starting to increase.

The leader finally had a plan; this time there wouldn't be any Tahir to interfere.

Hell, if the doctor's invention worked he'd never have to worry about Tahir again. Looking through his numbers he started calling all his lieutenants, the message BE READY, we take the city in two hours. Calling the last number he waited till the line answered,

"Consolidated Unlimited," came a young woman's voice.

"Yes," the leader said as he lapsed into the code, "the forest is dark, The river is deep, the road is long, the hills so steep. My eyes they close, the feeling fleet, To journey's end, but I have miles before I sleep." The leader smiled at what came next.

On the other end a young woman her eyes glazed over, spoke in monotone,

"Yes master I await your command,"

The leader started issuing different commands for the many situations she might come up against.

Hanging up the phone, the leader knew that by the time the chaos was over there, he and his army would control the city. Laughing evilly, he thought of the many tender young cunts that he'd fuck tonight and maybe for once his hunger might be sated. Preparing to move out he called the doctor and told him that Natasha would be helping him for a time and to make do without her.

Tahir, Kim, Helena and her daughters were sitting and eating when Tina came in from outside screaming that there was a crazy woman out there. She had explosives all over her and was saying that all of the capitalist pigs were going to die. Tahir reached out to touch her and felt her tighten up on the bombs release. She obviously had abilities as each time he went a little deep she tightened more. He gently looked around finding that she was a sleeper agent from the old cold war.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.