Family Secrets - Cover

Family Secrets

Copyright© 2016 by Arcana Culler

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A high-school girl is upset to find out that her male cousin and her aunt is moving in with them. But after they find their parents in a threesome, she gives in to her basic instincts and finds having her cousin around is a lot more fun they she had ever imagined.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Group Sex   Voyeurism  

I walked into the kitchen expecting to see my brother but instead it was just my dad cooking breakfast. I sat down on one of the bar stool at the island. Just as I did my dad turned around and set a plate full of scrambled eggs and bacon I’m front of me.

“Here you go, pumpkin,” he said.

I grabbed a fork and dug in. “Thanks,” I mumbled between forkfuls. “Where is everyone?” The house felt empty on the way down to the kitchen. I’d figured since it was Saturday everyone would be up.

“Oh, your mom’s took your brother shopping for a new bed, and some other things. Man it still feels weird saying that out loud.”

Last week our parents let us in on a big secret, not only were Dale and I cousins, our moms were sisters, but we had the same father. It was still strange feeling having a brother now after been a single child for sixteen years. Everyone was still adjusting. My brother more so then the rest of us. He just found out who his dad was. Dale and my dad had an uneasy truce going as they adjusted to each other in different roles. I was just happy that it was going a well as it had. This secret had disaster written all over it.

“Ah, cool,” I said. I took the last bite left on my plate, got up and put my dishes in the dishwasher. For a second I thought dad was checking out my bare legs as I past. I was only waring a long t-shirt and a thong. Na must be imagining things. I walked into the living room, calling out after me, “going to watch some TV.”

“Ok, enjoy.”

I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV, flipping through the channels looking for something interesting. I was a bit bummed that my brother wasn’t around. I had gotten used to having someone else my age around. Not to mention all the sex I was having right under our parents’ nose. Well not really. They knew, I just don’t think they knew how much. We had been fucking like crazy, a couple times a day at least. Truthfully my pussy was a bit sore but I wouldn’t change a thing.

I was still searching for something to watch when my dad entered the room. “Haven’t found anything” he asked as he walked by. He didn’t once look at the TV, so I wasn’t sure how he knew. Wait? Did his eyes just flicker down to my legs? It was so brief a glance that I wasn’t sure I had actually seen it. I looked down at my legs; I was showing off a lot of skin. My shirt barely covered my crotch. I looked up and my dad was just about to leave the room.

“Nope, not yet,” I said.

I got lost in channel surfing and quickly forgot about it until, I wasn’t sure how much later, my dad walked back into the room and past me. “Just getting a drink,” he said.

“Uh, sure,” I mumbled. Did my dad just check out my legs again?

A few minutes later he came back in carrying a glass. This time I tried to watch my dad. He smiled at me as he passed but I didn’t catch him glancing down at my legs. I must be imagining things. I let myself get sucked back into the TV as my dad left.

Lunch time soon arrived, I knew because my tummy rumbled loudly. Just as I was about to get up and go fix something to eat, my dad walked into the room and asked, “Lunch, princess?”

“Yea, cool.” I got up off the couch. I saw his eyes just about pop out his head and knew I must have accidentally flashed my pink panties to my dad. I felt my face flush with embarrassment. I tried to flatten my shirt down over my legs, trying to play it cool. There was something else there too in his expression but I couldn’t figure out what it was.

My dad tried to be cool about it, pretending it didn’t happen. But it felt like something left unsaid as he made us ham sandwiches for lunch. We ate on silence, but every so often I saw him glance down at my chest. After the four or fifth time I caught him, I glanced down at my own chest, trying to see what he was staring at, while pretending I was just looking at my sandwich. My shirt was tight across my chest and you could clearly see my nipples poking out.

Oh god! My dad had been checking me out!

I felt warmth of heat flood my pussy and realized what that feeling I had been trying to ignore was. Lust! I was getting excited by my own father checking me out. After all, I was screwing my own brother, so why not enjoy my father admiring me. It was exciting to know that he though I was hot. He liked me. After having my boyfriend cheat on me, knowing someone else wanted me, felt like million bucks.

I finished my sandwich and practically jumped off the bar stool. I felt my father’s eyes following me as I opened the dishwasher and put my plate in. So sue me if I leaned over farther then I had to. I’m sure my father didn’t mind me flashing him my ass checks. And by the way my pussy jumped it didn’t mind either.

“Thanks for lunch, dad,” I said. I gave him a quick peck on the check before prancing into the living room.

I heard my dad finish up in the kitchen and before I could think about what I was doing I drooped my leg over the arm of the couch. I was pretty sure I was going to give dad I clear view up my shirt, to the skimpy pair of pink panties I was wearing.

My dad entered the room and just looked stunned. I did my best to pretend I didn’t notice him. But out of the corner of my eye I could see him gazing at my crotch. I could feel myself getting wet with excitement. I was getting a major thrill out of flashing my dad.

He recovered himself after a few minutes before walking out of the room without saying a word. Just shaking his head.

I went back to watching TV. While that was quite the bit of fun, I was now feeling horny. Of course my brother had to be out of the house. Damn it, a girl has needs and right this minute I needed his cock. I debated on whether or not to go up to my room and try to get myself off. But a part of me knew it wouldn’t really take the edge off, because it was really what I wanted. I debated back and forth, while half watching whatever meaningless crap was on TV; some women arguing back and forth over something one of their husbands did or didn’t do.

I flipped flopped back and forth not really knowing what I wanted. Go up stairs or stay down here.

“Hey, pumpkin,” my dad said. I tried not to jump in surprise. “Just getting a snack.”

“Um, sure.”

I saw him glance at my legs again. I thinking he was hoping to get another glimpse between my legs. He wasn’t nearly as subtle as he thought he was being. I found myself slightly disappointed that I was really in a position to flash him.

I could hear him rummaging around in the kitchen. I began to feel extremely naughty again. I placed my leg up over the arm of the couch again. I knew it would give my dad a clear view between my legs again. My pussy began to quiver just at the thought.

My dad entered the living room and stopped short in the doorway. Again, I pretended not to notice him. I knew from his reaction that while he was hoping for a glimpse, I don’t think he actually thought he would get one. But as he stood there, I found myself trying not to pant out loud as my body tingled with excitement as my father stared at my pussy. Well the tiny pink cloth covering it anyway.

I let him look at me for a few minutes before causally lowering my leg off the arm of the couch. I could hear my father begin to breathe again. I turned my head towards him. “Oh, hi dad. Find something to eat?”

“Um ... yea,” my dad stuttered.

“Cool.” I turned back to the TV hoping my excitement wouldn’t show.

My dad crossed in front of me as he exited the room. I could see a large bulge in his pants. My pussy quivered knowing that I caused that. And damn, now I was feeling horny again. I tried not to play with myself. I succeed in only letting my finger run up my slit once before stopping myself. Holly cow, was I wet. My panties were soaked.

My dad came back into the living room sometime later. This time I heard him coming in enough time to part my legs as I lounged on the couch. I wasn’t sure if he could see much, but my shirt was hiked up showing off just about every inch of my legs. He quickly passed by me, entered the kitchen and returned with a glass of water. I knew he was checking me out as he walked by each time. I also knew he was walking through the living room really only to see me. He didn’t normally go to the kitchen this often. All he wanted to do was see if he would be flashed by his daughter.

The next time he came through I was ready. I was lounging against the arm, one leg leaning up against the back of the couch, the other curled next to me. I knew he would get a fantastic view as he entered. My panties were all but on display for him. And he did. I could see the huge tent in his pants and I even caught him having to adjust himself. Of course I pretended not to notice a thing, but on the inside I was a raging ball of heat. I wished my brother was here so I could get fucked as hard as I needed to be.

I just knew my dad would come back through again. And the lust inside of me was raging uncontrollably. I felt it the moment it took over. It felt like my mind clouded over and any rational thoughts flew away. Before I knew it, I found myself standing up and slipping my panties off my hips. I let them fall to the floor before stepping out of them. I left them there on the rug before returning to the couch. I sat back down, my right arm leaning on the arm of the couch, and like earlier, my legs spread wide open with my left leg was propped up against the back of the couch and my other leg against the cushions. I made sure my shirt was just barely covering me up.

I sat there with baited anticipation, just waiting for my dad to come back. I knew he would. I hoped it wouldn’t long. He didn’t disappoint.

A few minutes later he came back into the room. I swear I saw his jaw hit the floor when he noticed that I was completely exposed to him. I almost came myself right then and there. It was so exhilarating flashing my pussy to my dad. I wanted to reach down and touch myself, to run my fingers through my slit. But I restrained myself somehow.

“I ... um ... drink ... kitchen... ,” my dad mumbled. I pretended not to be aware at how closely he was look at my naked sex as he walked by me.

“Sure, dad,” I somehow managed to answer.

I saw him pause right in front of me, and try to clear his head as he looked down and noticed my pair panties lying on the floor. I saw him purposely step over them like he couldn’t admit that his daughter’s panties were actually laying there on the living room floor. Somehow my dad made it into the kitchen. I’m sure his mind was reeling from all the teasing. I know my own mind was.

I couldn’t believe what I was doing, flashing my pussy at my dad. It was just too crazy to think about. And what I was about to do next would blow both of our minds. I slid over to the center of the couch, pulled my shirt up over my stomach and spread my legs wide open. There was no way to dismiss the fact that I was purposely exposing my naked pussy.

My dad took just enough time to compose himself before coming back through the living room. Of course he never made it through. He jerked to a halt two steps into the room. He stood there stunned. I could see the mix of emotions on his face as he fought with himself, between the desire and the fact that this was his own daughter lying half naked on the couch.

“Hi, daddy,” I said, looking him in the eyes. “Have you been enjoying the view?”

“I...” he stuttered.

“It’s ok, daddy,” I said. “I know you have been looking and I’ve been enjoying it just as much as you have. As much as you are,” I said pointing at the large bulge in his pants.

“I ... Um...”

“It’s ok, daddy.” I think calling him daddy was playing havoc on him, teasing him like crazy. And truthfully I was having a ball doing it. “Why don’t you come and have a closer look. I know you want to.” I let my finger trail a line up my slit, purposely drawing my father’s eyes down to my pussy. Lighting seemed to explode from where my fingers were brushing my wet lips. I dipped my fingers into my slit, fingering myself in front of my dad.

His left foot seemed to take a step closer on its own. I could see in his eyes the moment he have in and deliberately took a step closer to me and my wide open pussy. I stopped playing with myself as he creeped closer. He watched my eyes, fearing that I might stop him any moment. The few steps he took to stand right in front of me where torture for me. While I was loving the attention, I wasn’t sure what was going to happen next.

My dad stopped right in between my feet. I felt goose bumps cover my skin as his gave traveled down my body, down the curve of my breasts, over the edge of my shirt, down my stomach and between my legs. I could feel my juices flowing as he drank in the sight before him. I could see the desire in him to reach out and touch me. Did I want him to? Right that moment, I was so horny that I wanted to be touch by anyone, even my own dad. I didn’t ask or say anything. I wasn’t sure how to ask for what I wanted. I wasn’t totally sure what I wanted my dad to do. I was just a horny ball of nerves.

Then my dad sank to his knees right in front of me. Whether he saw the need in me or was just giving into his own instincts I wasn’t sure, and it really didn’t matter. And if I though him standing over me and staring at my pussy was intense, it was nothing to having him just inches away.

Before I could protest, not that I had any inkling to do so, or even encourage my dad, he leaned over, his mouth aiming right for my exposed sex. I knew where he was headed, but it felt like it was happening in slow motion as I watched my daddy’s head lower between my legs. I thought I knew what to expect. I had heard girls tell stories of guys eating them out, but as I had never experienced it myself, I really had no idea. And I quickly found that out.

“Oh god!” Lighting seemed to spark every cell in my body as my father’s lips touched my sex. Then his tongue ran up my slit slightly parting my lips. It was a thousand times better than I had imaged. Whether it was because he was my father or not I couldn’t decide.

My father then pushed his tongue into me, entering me for the first time, probing the depths of my sex. My body was going into overdrive as crazy sensations flood me. His hands came up under my legs and grabbed a hold of my thighs holding me in place as his tongue danced between my legs.

“Oh god, oh god,” I was muttering over and over, barely able to speak from the pressure build up inside me. Then his tongue found my clit and I went into over drive, my body buckling under the torment of his touch, which he circled around and around my little nub, flicking over it now and them. I was sure he was teasing me as I had teased him. He was skilled enough to keep me on edge. My orgasm just out of reach. Every time I seemed to be able to grasp it, my dad would ease up and it would float away, leaving me hanging, never reaching a climax.

Then I felt him let go of my right leg. Suddenly two fingers slip past my drenched lips and pushing their way into me. At the same time my dad clamped his mouth over my clit and sucked as hard as he could. The double and unexpected new source of pleasures sent a wave of pleasure crashing into me. It was enough to send me tumbling off the edge of the cliff I had been straddling.

My father’s fingers pumping in and out of my welcoming folds were timed to the bucking of my hips as my body thrashed around uncontrollably. I felt like I was on fire as my climax tore through me.

The sensations began to ease up as my father let up on the suction on my clit and began to slow the rhythm of his fingers penetrating deep in me. My body began to calm down until finally I was left laying there my chest heaving as I tried to catch my breath.

“I have to say you taste wonderful,” my dad said. His fingers wiggled inside me in agreement.

“Oh god, daddy!” I cried. I wasn’t sure it that was because of the erotic nature of his comment or the fact that his two fingers were still lodged inside my pussy.

I could still see the hunger in my father. He had brought me to a powerful orgasm but he had not one himself. I was disappointed when I felt his fingers slide out of me. My father then stood up and I began to wonder if it was over. But before I could realize what was happening my father had stripped off his clothing and picked me up into his arms.

“Daddy!” I exclaimed.

I had only a second to gape at the large engorged rod hanging between his legs before I felt myself pressed into his chest, my boobs wonderfully mashed between us as I was wrapped in his arms. Then he turned us around before sitting down on the couch. I could feel his cock pressed up against my slit as I straddled his legs.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.