Family Secrets
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2016 by Arcana Culler

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A high-school girl is upset to find out that her male cousin and her aunt is moving in with them. But after they find their parents in a threesome, she gives in to her basic instincts and finds having her cousin around is a lot more fun they she had ever imagined.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Group Sex   Voyeurism  

I sat on my bed, my arms curled around my knees, dreading what I knew was going to soon happen. I refused to cry. I had been here in my room for hours, and the waiting was killing me; though plenty of time for my mind to race wild and come up with all kinds of crazy things.

Dale and I had retreated to our own rooms soon after our Moms found us screwing on the couch. I was dreading the terrible screaming match and disappointment from our parents that I had been envisaging. I hadn't seen them since and was still hoping against hope that I had imagined them standing there in the doorway.

Knock. Knock.

"Honey," my Mom called out softly. "Can I come in?"

I forced myself to let out the breath I was holding. Oh god, here we go! "Yes," I whispered. It must have been loud enough because my door opened and my Mom came into my room. She slowly walked over to my bed and sat down next to me. "Oh god Mom," I cried as my emotions burst forth. "I'm so sorry."

"Shhhh," she said as she pulled me into her arms, comforting me. "It's ok honey."

My Mom let my cry on her shoulder as I released the pent up doubt and worry from the last few hours. After a few minutes the tears dried up but I continued to lay against her feeling safe and loved.

"You're not mad at me?" I asked.

"Oh heavens no." she said. "Nor am I disappointed. I love you no matter what."

I let that sink in before continuing.

"Dale and I saw you, Dad and Aunt Nancy together Saturday."

"Together?" my Mom asked.

"Yea. You know together, together!"

"Oh, you did? Well, I guess that makes things easier." My Mom said. She actually sounded relieved. "There something you need to know about our family. Things we should have told you earlier."

"So you really don't care that I was having sex with Dale?" I interrupted.

"Ha. Like I'm one to talk as you obviously saw me with my own sister. So no, I don't mind. I just hope you two are careful. I trust you to know your own mind by now."

"Is Dale in trouble?"

"No. Neither of you are. Actually, Aunt Nancy is down talking to him right now, telling him the same thing I'm going to be telling you," my Mom said. "Oh boy, where to start? I guess it all started while your Aunt and I were in college. We both attended the same University. I was a senior at the time and she was a sophomore. We each met a great guy around the same time, and it was a few weeks before we realized we were actually dating the same guy.

"We didn't blame your father for dating both of us at once. None of us had said anything about being exclusive. Your Aunt and I came to an agreement, that we would share him instead of fighting over him. We didn't want a guy to come between us. And we both cared for him very much.

"We dated separately for a few months, but soon the three of us began hanging out together. And the longer the three of us were together the more comfortable it became. And as things progressed, not to mention with the help some alcohol, the three of us ended up having sex together. Your father was, and well still is, a great lover and could easily take care of both our needs."

"Mom!" I felt myself turn bright red.

"Oh dear," my Mom laughed. "You saw us together but this is embarrassing you."

"After graduation things changed," she continued. "I moved in with your father and living with him, made me the happiest I had ever been. Your Aunt was still attending the University. We still saw her from time to time but it was difficult with us working and your Aunt still at school. Then she met another man and fell in love with him. Your Dad and I were disappointed when she decided to see him exclusively."

"Wait is this Dale's dad?"

"No. He wasn't. Meanwhile your Dad had asked me to marry him and of course I said yes. We got married and soon we decide to try for a baby."

"Me?"

"Yes hon, you." My Mom answered. "And we had a lot of fun trying."

"Oh god, Mom!"

"My sister graduated along with the guy she was seeing, but soon afterwards they had a huge fight over where to live. He wanted to move to another state and your Aunt want to stay close to home. Well they ended up breaking up over it."

"That sucks!"

"Yea your Aunt was devastated. With no place to live, she moved in with your Dad and me. We welcomed her with open arms and we quickly fell into our old relationship. The three of us had an amazing amount of sex that first weekend.

"Seriously, Mom!"

"Anyway that was the weekend I got pregnant with you."

"Ok, so who's Dale's father?" I asked.

"Well it seems during the fight with her ex, your Aunt missed a few days of birth control."

"Wait! What?"

"Yup. It turned out your Aunt got pregnant that weekend, too."

"No!"

"Yes honey, your Dad is Dale's father too!"

"Wait so he's my brother and cousin?"

"Yea," my Mom laughed. "I guess so. I never looked at it like that before."

"This is crazy Mom!"

"Yea. That one of the reasons we never told you two. We thought it would be too confusing for everyone. On top of that it could have created a lot of problems if people found out. And we figured we had plenty of time to tell you two later. But then, before we could decide whether to tell you or not, your Aunt got a job out of state and moved away."

"Wow," I said feeling at a loss of words. How did I feel about Dale now that he was my brother too? Did it change anything? Did I still want to fuck my brother? I could feel my pussy quivering at the naughty thought.

"So you're really not mad at us for having sex?"

"No, honey, we are not mad. We just thought you two should know what all you're getting into. But you two might want to keep it to yourselves. Who knows what others will think."

"Ok, Mom." I said, knowing she was right. Anyone I knew would freak out knowing I was fucking my brother.

My Mom leaned in and gave me a kiss on the check. "I love you!" She said.

"Love you too, Mom!"

"You know you can come to me with anything?"

"Yup," I said.

"Good." My Mom got up and left my room closing the door behind her; leaving me to my thoughts. Never in a million years did I dream that I actually had a brother let alone one who I had screwed. Did the fact that we were brother and sister change anything? It was fun fucking him when he was my cousin. Would it be different now that we had the same father? Would it make it feel disgusting?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.