Family Secrets
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Arcana Culler

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A high-school girl is upset to find out that her male cousin and her aunt is moving in with them. But after they find their parents in a threesome, she gives in to her basic instincts and finds having her cousin around is a lot more fun they she had ever imagined.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Group Sex   Voyeurism  

On Sunday, I woke up feeling happier that I had in a long time. I think I had finally put the betrayal of my ex-best friend and my ex behind me. Of course my mind decided that right at that second it had to throw a picture of the two of them naked in bed together at me. I felt my stomach curl. Ok, so maybe I wasn't quite over it yet.

I got out of bed and threw a towel around me and headed for the bathroom, in desperate need for a shower to help burn the image of them away. I turned the water on and waited a moment for the room to fill up with steam. I got in and stood under the burning water, as my mind calmed down. I then soaped up, shampooed my hair, shaved my legs and lady area, rinsed off and finally got out. I dried off feeling better and headed back to my room.

I grabbed a bright blue tank top and a very short black skirt and slipped them on. I forgo the bra and panties as I loved the feeling of being naked. I wore as little clothing as I could get away with. And since it was usually just me at home as my parents often were out at work or the country club, I was free to indulge in my desire.

I headed downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl and the box of my favorite cereal, Lucky Charms. I poured some milk in my bowl and then poured a glass for myself. I sat down on one of the bar stools at the island in the middle of the kitchen and proceeded to enjoy my breakfast.

"Hey," a voice suddenly called out from behind me.

Startled, my arm twitched knocking over the glass of milk that I was just about to pick up and spilling milk all over. "Shit," I cried. I quickly stood up upon the bottom rung of the bar stool in order to grab some napkins from the center of the island. I frantically started to mop up the milk as it was running on a direct course for my lap. I manage to stop the flood just before it ran off the table.

"Dam!" the voice behind me called out again.

I froze still hovering over the counter, having forgotten in my panic to clean up the milk that someone was behind me. I looked over my shoulder and saw my cousin leaning in the doorway, wearing just a pair of plaid boxers.

Shit. I had completely forgotten he was living here now. But that didn't stop my eyes from wondering over his well-toned chest and down his abs to were just a small tuff of hair peeked out above a pair boxers there were hanging just below his hips. My body began to heat up.

"Dam you're such a tease!" He said. And I realized that because of the way I was leaning over the counter he had a perfectly clear view of my pussy as it peeked out from under the tiny skirt I was wearing. Of all the days to desire not to wear a pair of panties!

My mind seemed to blank because the next thing I knew, my cousin was standing right behind me and I could feel something large and hard pressing against me between my legs. I felt myself begin to gush as soon as he touched me. I felt his hands land on my waist just like they had yesterday. They grabbed hold of me and I felt him press himself into me.

"Oh my," I moaned out as he slid easily into me. I hadn't expected to be so aroused by my cousin. I knew what had happened yesterday was wrong and I shouldn't have let him fuck me, but it had felt so wonderful. My body obviously remembered the amazing pleasure and was ready to feel it again.

My cousin began to slide out of me, stopping just at the entrance of my sex. I could feel the tip of his cock just barely parting my lips. He held himself there for a moment as if waiting for me to tell him to stop. But my mind couldn't form the words and he pushed into me again sending a wave of heat up my body. Then he slid out of me and right away pushed back into me again causing me to cry out in pleasure.

I felt him lean over me until his chest was pressed up against my back as he slowly slid out of my aching pussy. His hand slid up my body and wrapped around me to grab my breasts. "You better be much quieter or our parents are going to hear," he whispered into my ear as he forcefully thrust into me. I bit my forearm so not to scream out as he took me again. A wave of pleasure emanating from my pussy combusted over a wave of pain shooting from the spot where I was biting myself.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.