Family Secrets - Cover

Family Secrets

Copyright© 2016 by Arcana Culler

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A high-school girl is upset to find out that her male cousin and her aunt is moving in with them. But after they find their parents in a threesome, she gives in to her basic instincts and finds having her cousin around is a lot more fun they she had ever imagined.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Group Sex   Voyeurism  

I got up Saturday morning feeling better than I had in a few weeks. I had spent last night watching TV with my cousin and getting to know him again, since it had been years since we saw each other last. He was much nicer then I had remembered him being. And it was nice to have someone around, someone to hang with.

I pulled on my pj's and headed for the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and turned on the shower. I stripped down and once the water was steaming hot, I jumped in. I stood there letting the water stream down my body, just enjoying the pleasant feeling of the water caressing my body.

Suddenly I heard the bathroom door knob turn and the door open. My cousin stepped into the room. I froze. I could see him through the frosted transparent shower curtain and I knew he could see me. I was clearly naked and I knew he was checking me out, even if the view was a bit foggy.

"What the hell!" I yelled. "Get out of here."

"Oh. Sorry." He said as he continued to stand there. "The door was unlocked and I didn't think anyone was in here."

"The lock's broken, Jerk! Now leave!"

"Sorry. Sorry," he smiled as he backed out of the room and closed the door.

Frustrated that he had barged in and interrupted my shower, not to mention him clearly seeing me naked, I quickly washed myself and then got out of the shower. I dried myself off and then wrapped the towel around me to head back to my room. I had forgotten to bring clean clothes with me and didn't want to put my dirty PJ's back on after getting clean. I just hoped my cousin wasn't standing in the hall.

He was!

"Jerk," I said as I walked past him to my room.

He just smiled at me.

I held my head high, trying to convey that I was annoyed with him and the same time that it hadn't bothered me. I could feel his eyes on me as I walked down to the end of the hall were my bedroom was. I felt the desire to turn around, but didn't want to give him the satisfaction. Just as I entered my room, my resolve broke. I turned around and he wasn't there. Weird.

I went into my room and closed my door behind me. I threw on some clean cloths and headed downstairs to get some breakfast. As I walked past the bathroom I could clearly hear the shower running from the hall. "Jerk!" I yelled. He had known I was in there and had entered anyway. The bastard just wanted to see me naked. And that put me in a grumpy mood. And then of course then my mind had to wander back to thoughts of my ex's. The ex-best friend and the ex-boyfriend. Them fucking! And that just made it worst.

After lunch my bad mood broke as I ended up out back by the pool, lounging on a lawn chair and soaking up the sun. I was finally feeling better, laying there in my favorite white and very tiny string bikini. I had my earphones in and was listening to some Bruno Marz.

I wasn't paying attention to much around me until my cousin plopped down in the chair next to me. My head turned instinctively to look at him and I almost creamed myself. My cousin was even hotter shirtless. In fact the only thing he was wearing was a tight pair of orange and blue board shorts that did very little to hid the bulge in his pants. And his abs. Oh my!

"Hey," he said.

"Hey," I somehow manage to reply back even though my brain wasn't really functioning correctly. I was too distracted by the taut muscle rippling over his body.

"So what's there to do around here for fun?"

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"Hmmm. Why are you hanging out by yourself and not out with your friends?"

"I'm not speaking to the bitch right now." Even I could taste the venom in my voice.

"Ouch. That doesn't sound good."

"No it doesn't.

"Want to talk about it?" He asked.

"No!" I hoped he let it drop it, but after a few moments of him being quiet I knew he wouldn't.

"I had to break up with my girlfriend cause we moved out here," he whispered. "Don't know if I'll ever see her again. Left all my friends behind too."

"That sucks," I said.

We lapsed back into silence again for a few moments.

"My parents dragged me on a vacation at the beginning of the summer," I said feeling like I had to break the tension between us. "When I got back, I went over to my best friend's house only to find her screwing my boyfriend in her bedroom."

"Shit."

"Yea."

"This whole thing sucks," my cousin said.

"Yup!"

We sat there for a while, neither one of us talking, just enjoying the moment of shared pain. Surprisingly it wasn't all that awkward. The longer we lay there the nicer it felt. And soon we were just enjoying the company of each other.

I swear, I tried not to sneak glances at him, but he was just too tasty to pass up. I could feel my pussy heating up each time I found myself glancing over at him. I found myself subconsciously licking my lips as I watched his skin glisten in the sun. I had to keep reminding myself that he was my cousin and off limits. But damn he was fine. Maybe I needed to go jump in the pool to cool off, my pussy was a furnace.

"Ohhhh ohhhhhhhh," I suddenly heard coming from the house.

"What was that?" I asked.

"What was what?" Dale asked.

"Ohhhhhh!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.