Boy's Night - Cover

Boy's Night

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Long time friends, Paul and Ben, seeking fun and excitement and manage to find what they are looking for and a little bit more. First chapter sets up the story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   First   Size  

Lisa spoke. "Just stay calm, Honey, and everything will be fine. Just do what they say."

Bob started to speak but once the duct tape was applied, he could only mumble. By now his hands and feet were secured tightly with no chance of escape. Bob was soon in a sitting position on the floor, facing his step-son Josh, who had not moved since it all started.

Ben gave Lisa a small push towards her son and soon mother and son were in a big embrace on the edge of the bed, facing their captors. Ben leaned over to Paul so only Bob could hear them. "So now what?" Bob, who was now sweating profusely, looked from the men to his wife and back again. Paul was clearly feeling robbed of his prize. Ben just wanted to get out of there and Paul would have gone, but then the most amazing thing happened. At least amazing in Paul's eyes. Hell, even Ben found it amazing.

Lisa knew she needed to gain some amount of control or else bad things would start happening. These men might even intend to kill them. With that resolve, Lisa whispered into her son's ear. "Just go with me on this", and she kissed him fully on the mouth, which caused Josh to stiffen in more than just his cock. Lisa knew she had to make him forget what was going on around them and concentrate on just her. She reached down and pulled his hands to her breasts. "Squeeze and play with them."

As weird as all this was, Josh soon realized he was living a dream he had had for some time. He was playing with his mom's big tits and it was even better than he had imagined, and he imagined lots.

Paul and Ben stood there, transfixed. Bob, sweating even more, seem to have turned an even brighter shade or red. He stared wide-eyed, clearly in shock. He sure couldn't believe what was happening. Bob only looked away briefly when Ben and Paul sat down on the bench on each side of him. All attention was soon back on Lisa and her son.

Josh would have been happy to spend the rest of the day just making out with his mom. Kneading those big knockers like bread dough. He was close to coming in his pants, which Lisa must have noticed. She managed to break free long enough to kneel down and pulled out her son's hard cock. Lisa was impressed with his size. Unlike Bob, Josh had a nice big one like his father. Lisa barely got the cock in her mouth when he exploded. Lisa swallowed every drop while Josh sort of melted back onto the bed.

Lisa wasted no time standing up and removing her clothes. Josh liked what he saw. All the men liked what they saw. Soon Lisa was back between Josh's legs, sucking his cock back to life. Lisa thought about just sucking him off again but then decided they would want to see more. Lisa helped Josh remove his shirt and shorts so both were now completely naked. Lisa started to mount him, but then it occurred to her that this was to be Josh's first time. A boy's first time should be on top, right? It didn't take much to get Josh between Lisa's legs and soon he had 8 inches of cock buried into his mom's pussy.

With his first load already in his mother's belly, Josh was able to give his mom a nice long hard fuck. Lisa tried to hold back and not enjoy any of this. This was her son. She was only doing it to protect him, right? But her body betrayed her. A sexual being like Lisa doesn't get pumped by that big of a cock without it having an effect. Lisa found herself cuming again and again until she thought she couldn't take it anymore.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.