Harry and Lucy - Cover

Harry and Lucy

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Act 2

Dramatic Sex Story: Act 2 - A stage script in 3 acts for amateur production.

Caution: This Dramatic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Swinging  

Harry peeks out of the peep-hole to the visitors outside. He mutters under his breath but not loud enough to be understood by anyone. Still, he runs his fingers through his increasing sparse hair and opens the door with an agile arm.

H Come in; come in, my dears, what a horrible day out there. Come to the fire and get yourselves warmed up.

Harry shivered at the sudden cold air and ushers in the younger couple with a flourish of welcome. They stand motionless momentarily confused and not know which way to go.

H Welcome to the Walker abode. Just call me Harry. I expect you both know my Lucy. She is a real diamond in the rough. A little gem of happiness for me to treasure until death do us part.

R Thank you for inviting us, Mister Walker. We are so new in town it is difficult to make friends in such an isolated closed community. I am Doctor Johnson but please call me Randy. Everyone calls me that but my Serena. She calls me Doctor but it is just a way to keep from giving the wrong impression in the office.

His spouse's eyelids are half closed like she is either tired or under the influence of some calming pills that have reached their height of full effect.

H Please just call me Harry. No need for formalities when we are all by ourselves alone. Let's go join Lucy in the drawing room. I know she is dying to greet you.

S (Clears throat in a nervous little cough) Do you have a powder room?"

H All out of powder, but we have a great little bathroom right behind you there. Do you want us to wait for you or should I come back to round you up?

The young woman lifts her head up and Harry can see just how beautiful she really is. It is a bit of a shock to him because he had expected something more ordinary like everything else in his life at the moment.

S You two go ahead and I am sure I can find you from the sounds of your voices. I know my hubby will be sure to guide me in with his great donkey laugh. (She plays with her hair and shrugs off her coat knowing her rack will catch Harry's attention)

Randy frowns sensing his wife is not altogether happy with their visit to their new friend's home.

She exits into the bathroom and the other two head to the drawing room on stage right and report in to Lucy who is waiting expectantly for their arrival.

L Finally, I am in a dither waiting for you all. Where the devil is that naughty Serena?

R She had to make a pit stop, dear lady, it was a bumpy ride.

H Females can't hold it like we can, old boy.

L Oh, Harry, you are so tedious at times. Do you always have to make it about the sexes?

R I'm sure Harry meant most females need more time to use the facilities when they freshen up.

L You are a sweet talking devil, Doctor Randy. I bet you have a great bedside manner.

(Harry groans and rolls his eyes)

H I am going back and see how out other guest is getting along.

(He looks back over his shoulder shaking his head in disgust at the two of them pouring fresh drinks from the bar)

R Let me top that off for you, Mrs. "W". Do you take ice?

L Yes, dear, lots and lots of ice. It clears my head and helps me to think with great clarity.

(Harry knocks lightly on bathroom door)

H Are you all right, dear. I came back to bring you to the lair of the White Worm. Don't tell my wife I called her that.

(Laughter from inside the bathroom door)

S I hate to be a bother but I need someone to zip my dress.

(Door opens and Serena fills the doorway with her bare back open all the way to the top of her crack. She is holding her hair up with her hands so Harry can zip her dress and keeps her head down like a Prisoner of War waiting to be trussed up.)

H I am always all fumbles with these things. If I get my fingers inside where they shouldn't be please don't think I am a Dirty Old Man.

(Simone looks up at the tall Harry when his hand slides inside her pretty party dress)

S I think you are a Dirty Old Man Mister Harry but I think I like you.

(Harry zips her up and gives her a little pat on the bottom like he has some plans for her pretty posterior)

H We better get up there before my Lucy rapes your poor husband.

S It would serve him right for not paying attention to me in our own bedroom.

H Perhaps I should come visit for a sleepover. Do you think he would mind?

(They slowly walk up the stairs and Harry playfully cups Simone's bottom and pushes her up the stairs with tender loving care)

S Oh, that is nice, Harry. Do you like the way I fit in the palms of your hands?

H I think we would fit rather well together, my dear, we must do something about it when you have the time.

(Simone giggles but tries to hide it as they enter the drawing room)

(Randy is rubbing the back of Lucy's neck making her head move in a bobbing motion like she is engaged in oral sex)

H Here we are, you two. One missing wife delivered safe and sound.

L Hope you didn't damage the goods, dear husband.

(Simone blushes but she moves closer to Harry as if seeking protection)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.