Arabian Nights
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2015 by Michele Nylons

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Closet transvestite Michele is kidnapped by a league of Arab men and forced into becoming a sex slave, performing depraved sex acts for their pleasure. Michele's only friend is her tutor Sarina, a fellow abductee, who teaches Michele how to satisfy the men who rape her every day. Michele is forced to suckle and fuck their huge cocks, ensuring they are satisfied. She eventually becomes adept in her role as a crossdressed puta but continues to plan her escape.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   TransGender   CrossDressing   Shemale   High Fantasy   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Indian Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation   Prostitution   Royalty  

Michele sat sobbing as she told Sarina about being taken forcibly by Jamhal, the Cabal's vicious pimp. She told Sarina how Jamhal had justified his actions because Michele was no longer unsullied.

"Sullied, unsullied - it means nothing to the Cabal. You are their property and it is forbidden for anyone to touch you other than the Cabal or those they have given permission to do so," Sarina explained.

"Like you?" Michele eyed her mentor, smiling mischievously.

"Like me," Sarina smiled back and stroked Michele's stocking-clad thigh.

"Eek, pimp come!" she giggled and wiped her fingers on Michele's skirt.

"Stop it Sarina this is serious!" Michele shuddered and Sarina put a friendly arm around her shoulders.

"I know Michele. That fucking arsehole has forced himself on some of the others here too; and if you think about it, he is the source of all their misery. He is the one the Cabal sends to hunt down their slaves," Sarina replied.

"But I think I finally have a plan to take the fucker down. It's complicated, but it might just work now that you are here," Sarina went on.

"Why because I'm here?" Michele asked.

"Because you have something none of us girls have," Sarina winked.

"Let me talk to some of the others because we will need some cooperation and I will get back to you soon."

"Now clean up and go to bed my little tranny girlfriend," Sarina kissed Michele on the lips, briefly slipping her tongue into Michele's mouth but quickly retracting it.

"Good night sweetie," Sarina called as she headed for the door.

The next day arrived and Michele waited patiently for her muse to arrive.

"So here is my plan; it's complicated but there is no reason it won't work," Sarina and Michele sat smoking in Michele's room, sharing a bottle of Pinot noir.

Sarina went on to explain:

"The Cabal have had problems in the past with some of their trusted servants, shall we say, 'tasting the wares' without permission."

"Of course this cannot be tolerated and transgressors pay the ultimate price. But ... The Cabal insists that there is compelling evidence against the alleged offender; they will not take the word of a puta over one of their own."

"We will have to manufacture such evidence against Jamhal. This will involve taking his DNA and placing it in a very compromising place."

Michele frowned quizzically so Sarina went on to explain.

"His jizz will need to be found in a pussy it has no business being inside," Sarina smirked.

"As well as camera surveillance, the Cabal use simple DNA tests, sometimes called 'rape kits' to determine if one of their chattels has been violated."

"We will need to provide evidence that meets both of these proofs and we will also need a willing collaborator. In this case Simone," Sarina went on.

"You know Simone, the fair-skinned English rose, barely out of her teens, not long arrived?"

Michele had briefly met, if you could call it that, a number of the Cabal's sex slaves during various orgies but not Simone, so she shook her head.

"This will work out even better then as there will be nothing to link you to Simone. Let me explain exactly how this is going down."

And so she did. Michele listened attentively and only interrupted when she needed clarification. It was a daring and dangerous plan but if it succeeded, it will have been well worth the risk.

"As you know, Jamhal is employed by the Cabal to provide them with a stable of beautiful young girls. He is paid well but the girls must be unsullied, that is their virginity must be in tact," Sarina explained.

"But as I have told you, Jamhal can't keep his cock to himself and almost all cases Jamhal tastes the wares before he delivers them."

"But..." Michele asked; but Sarina quickly interjected.

"Yes! So how does he deliver them unsullied? You should know. How do you have intercourse but keep the lady's hymen in tact?" Sarina posed.

Michele was confused but then it became obvious. Sarina saw the understanding dawn in Michele's eyes.

"Exactly! And that is why the girls all hate him. Yes they hate him because he abducted them, but they hate him even more because he has taken them anally against their will while they were drugged."

"Oh my god!" Michele explained.

"None of the girls are willing to help us even though they hate him; except for Simone. But she has one condition. Jamhal does not get to have any form sexual congress with her."

"And that's where you come in. Jamhal's seed must be found on her and there must be evidence of intercourse; non-censual and brutal intercourse. The rape kit will identify his DNA but a doctor will also examine Simone and state that she has been vaginally violated," Sarina put a steadying hand on Michele's knee.

"Simone has agreed to be, shall we say, violated, by you. She is in fact a little curious about what it would be like to have a lesbian experience with a lady who actually has a penis," Sarina could not help giggling.

"Yes, that's right. She wants to explore this sexual fantasy whilst at the same time getting revenge on Jamhal."

"Really?" Michele was quite taken aback.

"You need to realise that Simone is, well she's an Essex girl if you know what I mean. Although a virgin when taken she had been around the traps as they say. Jamhal found her giving handjobs in a London massage parlour of all places."

Michele and Sarina both broke into fits of laughter.

"So I have to..."

"Yes Michele, you get to use that appendage of yours for what it was intended," Sarina smirked.

Sarina explained the remaining intricacies of the plan to Michele, who paid close attention.

Michele was required to service the Cabal later that afternoon but she made sure she didn't orgasm during the prolonged sex party. She was horny and excited when she returned to her room and found Sarina waiting. Sarina's crossed legs were clad in shimmering hose and one of her high-heels dangled from her delicate toes. She was wearing a navy blue business suit, lashings of makeup and her perfume wafted across the room. Michele's penis stirred in her panties, tenting her skirt.

Sarina smiled at Michele's obvious arousal.

"Good you will be well ready when the time comes; now get changed and let's get this done."

Michele douched Sadam's semen from her rectum, showered, freshened her makeup and selected a black and red satin bustier fitted with satin suspender straps to which she clipped black, sheer, fully-fashioned stockings. She pulled on a pair of red nylon panties, slid on her black sling-back high-heels, sprayed herself with perfume and was ready.

Sarina led Michele down the corridor to one of the other rooms and used her passkey to open the door. Michele and Sarina entered and Sarina locked the door behind her.

Sitting on the bed was a voluptuous young girl maybe nineteen. She had pale skin and red hair, her face was perfectly made-up and her bright red lips looked plump and inviting. She was wearing a white satin dress, the hem just above her knee, the fabric tight around her pert breasts. Her legs were clad in sheer flesh-toned hose which glittered in the lamplight, her feet clad in white high-heel pumps. She looked almost virginal.

"Simone meet Michele; Michele, Simone," Sarina made the introductions.

"We all know the plan so let's not fuck around and get this show on the road. I've contacted Jamhal and he is on his way here now, he thinks you two are going to give him a special treat so make sure you play your parts."

"So long as that dirty fucker doesn't put his filthy cock in me I'm happy to go along, I want that vicious, violating bastard to get his!," Simone spat in an Essex accent.

"Don't worry Simone; Jamhal will soon be history," Sarina said and slipped behind an expensive silk screen just as there was the sound of keys rattling in the door.

"Quick, let's make this look good," Simone squealed and pulled Michele to her.

Michele entered the miasma of perfume surrounding Simone and their lips met, lipstick smearing, and tongues intertwining. Michele's cock sprang to attention as Simone held Michele in a tight embrace, their bodies rubbing against each other, the satin of Michele's bustier rustled against the satin of Simone's dress, the feeling was ecstatic to both.

Michele's cock became fully engorged and Simone's vagina moistened.

"Cor I've wondered what it would be like being with another girl but this is just so fucking horny," Simone whimpered into Michele's neck.

Michele eased Simone prone on the bed and fell on her; their sheer-nyloned legs entwined as their lips crushed against each other's, their tongues exploring each other's mouths. Michele dry humped the prone girl lying beneath her, her turgid penis straining against her sheer nylon panties.

"Don't come yet honey; that would fuck up the plan," Simone giggled into Michele's panting mouth.

Michele watched as the expression on Simone's face changed from lust to disgust. Jamhal had entered the room and was locking the door behind him.

"Ahh! The mukhannath shermuta and the little English puta with the foul mouth! What have we here; something the Cabal would not condone I'm sure!" Jamhal's eyes gazed wickedly at the two sexily dressed women.

Jamhal strode over to the corner of the room, undid the sash around his waist that Michele knew to be a 'kamarband' and threw it over the surveillance camera mounted in the corner of the room.

"We wouldn't want anyone to spy on our little party would we my little veshyas!" Michele knew this was Hindi for whores.

"Sarina called and told me that you two were up to no good; and you, you crossdressed puta, I'll find out how you got in here soon enough but first we have some business to take care of," Jamhal began to shuck out of the traditional garments he was wearing.

"Don't let him touch me please Michele," Simone whispered in Michele's ear.

Michele stood and strode over to Jamhal and put her arms around him. She slipped her tongue in his mouth reached down and gripped his thickening penis.

"Please Jamhal, let me service you; leave the little English rose alone," Michele panted in his mouth as she slowly stroked his engorged member, rubbing the sensitive frenulum against her stockinged thighs.

"I'll taste the rose soon enough but you may get me prepared," Jamhal grunted and pushed down on Michele's head.

Michele knew what the swarthy Indian wanted and dropped to her knees and took his throbbing phallus in her mouth. Having been a sex slave for nearly a year and a half Michele knew how to give perfect fellatio. She trilled her tongue along the coronal ridge of Jamhal's glans and then slowly sucked the shaft, moving her lips all the way to the base of his penis and back until just the head was between her lips. She slavered at the glans of his member and felt if throb as she once more sucked on it.

"Oh you fucking whore; you know how to get me going. One more little suck from you and I'm going to fuck that little girl lying on the bed."

"You remember how hard I fucked your tight English arse when I found you; saving your virginity so the Cabal could squabble over your maidenhead? Well once this mukhannath shermuta has me rock hard I'm going to fuck your tight pussy just as hard," Jamhal taunted.

Simone sat on the bed transfixed as she watched the attractive transvestite suck the dark meat; her vagina was getting wetter. Even though she despised the Indian slave merchant, the sight of the seductively dressed tranny slurping on his cock was getting her aroused and ready for what was to come next.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.