The World's First Futa - Transformed Into a Futa - Cover

The World's First Futa - Transformed Into a Futa

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 3: Futa’s First MILF

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Futa’s First MILF - Becky Woodward, the world's first futa, recounts the excitement of her naughty life!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

April 17th, 2047

“So, your boyfriend’s mom walks in on you naked on her living room couch, your new futa-dick hard and thrusting before you. That sounds ... interesting,” said Adelia Tash, the talk show host sitting beside me on the couch before her studio audience. The cameras rolled, the lights shining down on us, illuminating us for the entire world to watch as the interview was streamed across the internet.

“Yeah,” I said, giving a soft chuckled. “But, I wasn’t hard. Yet.” I glanced out at the studio audience, almost feeling their energetic excitement. “I think we all know what happened next.”

A sultry murmur came from the audience.

“It’s so obvious now, but back then I was in a panic.” I smiled, staring out at the audience as I remembered the evening almost thirty years ago...


September 30th, 2017

“I’m so sorry, Mrs. Albertson,” I babbled, trying to cover up my breasts and my new futa-cock all at the same time. Coke sloshed out of the can I held, spilling over my tits. The drink fizzled as the older woman stared at me.

Her jaw dropped.

“I didn’t expect you to ... Oh, god, this isn’t what it looks like ... I’m so embarrassed ... I’m ... Shoot ... I’m so sorry. So very sorry...”

My thoughts scattered like a flock of birds before a pouncing cat. I couldn’t think. Everything was so crazy. This night was so crazy. It had started off so magical. My date with Mrs. Albertson’s son, Kurt, had ended up with us back here in his bedroom. We’d been dating throughout high school and even went to the same college to stay together. I was eighteen, a freshman, and finally ready to surrender my virginity to him.

At the time, I loved him so much. I thought we would be married. And the sex was great, at first.

Then he came in me.

My body ... reacted. I felt like he squirted poison in me I felt so sick. I darted to the bathroom and douched myself. That was when my clit transformed into the cock I struggled to hide from Mrs. Albertson. After that, things grew even wilder. Kurt’s step-sister, Janice, found my cock. We had sex and Kurt caught us. Then I had a threesome, sharing Kurt’s sister with him, me fucking her asshole while he used her pussy.

After that wild menage, we came downstairs to talk. We broke up only moments ago. I just wasn’t attracted to guys any longer. I wanted us to be still be friends. I think we would be, he just needed time to think. I was about to find my clothing and leave when Mrs. Albertson walked in.

The words kept pouring out of my mouth as I had one arm over my round breasts, my blonde hair spilling off my shoulders. I hugged my thighs together, trapping the bottom half of my dick while I covered the top half with my hand. My dick throbbed as the fiery-haired, mature woman stared at me. Her green eyes were so wide. She sucked in a deep breath, her breasts rising and falling in her top.

She had big tits like her step-daughter, Janice.

My dick kept chubbing up harder and harder. It thrust against my hand as I vainly sought to hide it. But it was just too big. And ... And Mrs. Albertson was so sexy. I had always known she was a beautiful woman that took care of herself, and now that I was into women...

I understood why guys called older women MILFs.

I wanted to fuck this mother.

What was wrong with me? What had caused my clit to transform? First Janice and now his mother made me hard? “I just need to get my clothes and I’ll leave. I’ll never come back. I’m so sorry, Mrs Albertson.”

I stood up, which was a mistake. It was impossible to hide my girl-dick now. It bounced before me, waving as my hand still cupped the most sensitive part. The twitching rubbed it into my palm, the precum flowing. My nipples peeked out around my left arm still thrown across them.

“Y-you have...” Mrs. Albertson shuddered, her breasts jiggling beneath her top. “Oh, dear, you have a ... a...” She swallowed. “Does my son ... know... ?”

“It just happened,” I babbled. “I’m so embarrassed. I don’t know why it grew. It just did. I ... Let me get my clothes ... I’ll leave.”

I turned and prepared to sprint for the stairs—I had to get away from the most embarrassing moment in my entire life—when she grabbed my arm. Her grip tight, hauling me back. Her fingernails bit into my bicep. I gasped as she spun me around, my futa-dick thrusting over a foot before me. It smacked into her hip clad in a her skirt.

“That is ... something else,” Mrs. Albertson said, her free hand grasping it. She shook her head, licking her lips. “It just ... sprouted, dear? From your pussy?”

“It’s my clit,” I said. “Please, Mrs. Albertson, you have to stop doing that.”

But just like with Janice, the sight of my girl-cock did something to my ex-boyfriend’s mother. She let out a wanton moan as she fell to her knees and opened her lush lips wide. My eyes bugged as she swallowed the tip of my girl-dick.

“W-what about Mr. Albertson?” I asked, Janice’s father and Kurt’s step-dad. “I ... You’re married. You can’t do that?”

But she didn’t seem to care. She just sucked on my new futa-dick with such wanton need. She swirled her tongue about the tip like a cock-sucking champ. Pleasure raced down my shaft to my pussy. It clenched as I shuddered, my breasts jiggling before me.

I couldn’t believe this was happening. She was happily married to Kurt’s step-father. I had seen them together. They were so close. And now ... Now she was cheating on him. My girl-dick had done something to her ... Driven her wild.

How was this happening?

“Mrs. Albertson,” I panted. “You can’t do this ... Please, Mrs. Albertson ... If you do this, I’ll ... I’ll cum in you mouth.”

She only moaned and sucked harder.

My pussy clenched as my ex’s mother bobbed her mouth up and down my thick shaft. Her lips sealed tight around it while her tongue danced across the shaft, brushing the sensitive crown. My tip ached and throbbed in her warm, wet mouth.

Juices ran down my thighs. My bush felt drenched. I squirmed and groaned, my eyes glancing upstairs. Kurt might not hate me for breaking up with him and fucking his step-sister, but his mother? I shuddered. This had to stop. I couldn’t ruin Mrs. Albertson’s marriage.

But her mouth ... Oh, god, her mouth.

She sucked so hard.

Her tongue danced around my cock.

Her fingers found my pussy. She moaned as she rubbed my newly deflowered flesh. I shivered as her digits caressed my pussy lips, stimulating them. Pleasure ran through my body, ending at the tip of my dick buried in her sucking mouth.

The pressure grew and grew. My ache built in me. I whimpered, my tits shaking from side-to-side. Waves of euphoria washed through me. My hands found my tits. I squeezed and kneaded them as she sucked and slurped on my dick.

She loved my cock.

“Mrs. Albertson,” I whined, my voice so throaty. “Oh, God, Mrs. Albertson, you have to stop before I erupt. Before I cum in your mouth. Please.”

The words were a lie. I wanted to erupt. I wanted to dump my cum down her throat. I was such a wanton futa-slut.

I squeezed my tits hard. “I’m going to cum. You’re sucking too hard. Oh, Mrs. Albertson, I’ll erupt.”

That only encouraged her. She stared up at me with those glassy, green eyes as her cheeks hollowed. She put her all into drawing out my cum. I whimpered, my eyes fluttering and my heart pounding. My hips shifted from side-to-side as the pleasure built and built in me. My pussy grew tighter.

Her tongue fluttered over the tip.

Her fingers buried into my cunt.

I gasped at the sudden intrusion of her digits. They reached so deep into my juicy cunt. I rose up on my tiptoes. I groaned out in shuddering rapture. My eyes bulged. Her digits felt so good in me. I whimpered and shuddered, my hips swaying from side-to-side as she plundered my pussy.

My cunt convulsed on her digits as my orgasm explode through me. My cum fired from my dick. I whimpered, trying not to scream out in rapture. Pleasure pulsed from my dick as blast after blast of my cum pumped into the MILF’s mouth.

Mrs. Albertson moaned about my cock as she guzzled down my cum. She swallowed with noisy passion. Her green eyes squeezed shut as she nursed so hard on my dick. Her fingers pumped in and out of my cunt, stirring me up to a hot froth. My juices poured out around her digits while my hands kneaded my tits.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I moaned. “Mrs. Albertson ... Drink my cum. Oh, you married MILF! You love it!”

Stars danced across my vision as dizzy euphoria spun through my head. I swayed, my cock pumping the last blast of jizz into her mouth. I sucked in such deep breaths while her mouth popped off my dick.

She rose before me, her hands seizing my blonde hair. I smelled my own sweet musk on my finger as she hauled my lips towards hers. She kissed me hard, her tongue shoveling my salty cum into my mouth.

I moaned into the kiss, loving the taste of my own futa-seed. My naked body pressed against her clothed form, my dick rubbing on her blouse as our tongues danced, sharing my girl-spunk. I whimpered into the kiss, my heart thudding in my chest.

She was married. Happily. I shouldn’t do this. I should stop this before it went even farther.

But I didn’t stop her as she pushed me back to the couch. I fell down onto it, my tits and girl-dick bouncing. She let out such a purring moan as her hands went to her red blouse, undoing the delicate buttons.

“I don’t know what you’ve done to me,” she moaned. “But I need that cock in me, Becky. I need to be filled by it.”

“We shouldn’t do this,” I moaned. “You’re married.”

She shivered, her fingers working faster. “I know ... I love Ian, but ... But this cock ... I’ve never been so wet in my life.” She shrugged out of her blouse, her breasts constrained in a cream colored bra. She reached behind her, undoing her clasp. “I have to ... I need that dick in me, Becky. Right fucking now!”

I had never heard Mrs. Albertson curse in my life. I gasped in shock as the MILF’s bra came off, exposing her large tits. They were so pillowy soft, sagging more than Janice’s did. They swayed and jiggled as she slid up her dark skirt, exposing more and more of her thighs until she revealed her matching, satin panties.

A dark stain covered her crotch.

“I’ve never been so wet in my life, Becky.” She hooked her thumbs into her panties. “I need you in me. Right now!” She shoved down her panties, exposing a fiery bush drenched in her juices. She stepped out of her panties and tossed them at me.

I felt how wet they were. I couldn’t help bringing them to my nose. I inhaled her tart musk. I let out such a wanton moan. “You smell so good, Mrs. Albertson.”

With a hungry growl, the MILF pounced. She straddled me on the couch, her hands grabbing my cock and guiding me to her sopping, married pussy. I shuddered, my cunt clenching, when my dick brushed the wet folds of her snatch. She guided me to her hole with expert swiftness and impaled herself down my cock.

“Oh, my god,” she groaned, her back arching, her large tits pressing into mine. “Your cock ... Oh, sweetie, your cock is huge ... I’ve never had anything this big in me in my life.”

I groaned, squirming on the couch, rubbing our tits together. My hands shot around her, grabbing her bubbly ass. I squeezed and kneaded her plump rump as my ex’s mother rode my dick. She worked her cunt hard and fast up and down my shaft. She wasn’t as tight as Janice, but she was just as wet.

And this was a married pussy. My cock shouldn’t be in her at all. It was so wrong. I was cuckolding her husband. He was such a nice man and now his wife was my whore. She rode my dick hard and fast, working up and down my girth.

“Yes, yes, yes, such a huge dick,” she moaned and buried her face into my neck.

She kissed and sucked on my flesh as she worked her pussy up and down my futa-dick. The silky friction sent pleasure shooting down to my cunt. I gasped, my fingers digging into the MILF’s ass as such dizzy pleasure washed through me.

This was really happening. I was having sex with my ex’s mother. Her pussy rode my new clit-dick. It felt incredible. Mrs. Albertson had such a hot cunt. So silky, so wet, so juicy. The pleasure built and built within me as she pistoned away.

“Yes, yes, yes, ride my girl-dick, Mrs. Albertson,” I whimpered, my nipples throbbing against hers every time they caressed. “Work that married cunt on my shaft.”

“Such a big shaft. Such a huge cock! I love it in me! It’s the best!” Her lips nibbled on my neck, then she sucked like she wanted to leave a hickey, wanting to mark me with her passion.

I trembled, my futa-dick throbbing in her pussy’s silken embrace. I shuddered as she rode me faster and faster, working her cunt so hard and fast up and down my dick. She was possessed by her lust, needing to satiate her desires with my cock.

It was so messed up. I loved it.

I groaned, my eyes fluttering. My right hand swept up her back, sliding over her bunched up skirt. I loved the feel of her supple skin beneath my digits, her muscles writhing as she rode me so hard and fast and—

Janice peered into the living room from the staircase, recovered from her hard orgasms. Her eyes were so wide as she watched us. I groaned. Now Janice knew. She would tell her father that her step-mother fucked someone else.

I would ruin Mrs. Albertson’s wonderful marriage.

I wanted to call out to Janice, to stop her, but she turned and fled, her short, brown hair swaying about her head before she vanished out of sight. I groaned, wanting to stop the MILF, but her pussy felt so good riding up and down my dick.

I felt like such a terrible person for reveling in this. For thrusting my hips up, meeting her pussy sliding down my cock. Our flesh slapped together, my dick aching and throbbing in the depths of her snatch.

I came closer and closer to cumming. “Mrs. Albertson,” I moaned. “Oh, god, Mrs. Albertson.”

“Yes, yes, yes,” she groaned back, lifting her head, her fiery hair spilling about her flushed face. Green eyes, glassy and dazed met mine. “Cum in me. Pump your spunk into my pussy.”

“Your married pussy!” I moaned, my pussy clenching. What was wrong with me?

“Yes, yes yes, flood my married cunt with your seed!” What was wrong with her?

“My futa-seed. I’m a futa, Mrs. Albertson!”

“Futa!” she groaned as she slammed her pussy down my futa-dick. She engulfed every inch of it, making me shudder in delight.

Her pussy convulsed about my shaft.

My ex-boyfriend’s mother came on my futa-dick. I groaned at the surge of pleasure spasming about my shaft. Her married cunt spasmed and writhed. Such silky delight massaged my cock, driving me wild.

My dick drank in every sensation. It sent such pleasure surging through my body. Dizzy delight washed through me. I groaned and gasped, sucking in deep breaths as I savored every moment of this. I loved her pussy convulsing about my shaft, driving me so wild with pleasure. Dizzy delight spilled across my vision.

“Mrs. Albertson!” I moaned, my pussy clenching.

“Cum in me!” she howled in orgasmic bliss.

“Yes!”

My dick erupted.

Hot cum spurted into her married cunt. Every blast sent jarring ecstasy that fired to my mind while waves of rapture washed out of my convulsing pussy. I whimpered and moaned as I shuddered beneath her. My dick pulsed, pumping jizz into her hungry snatch.

Her back arched, thrusting her big, pillowy breasts before me. She writhed on my dick, her hips wiggling from side-to-side as her spasming cunt milked out every drop of cum I possessed. I whimpered, dizzy delight dancing through my mind.

“That is so hot!” Janice gasped.

I looked over the MILF’s shoulder to see her step-daughter rushing into the living room, her arms filled with sex toys. She rushed up to us, juggling to hold the various dildos, vibrators, and other naughty toys she cradled to her chest.

“Isn’t her dick just the best, Mom?” Janice asked like it wasn’t weird at all to find her step-mother riding my girl-dick in the middle of the living room.

“Oh, it is, honey,” groaned Mrs. Albertson, her pussy milking the last drops of jizz out of my dick. “It’s amazing.”

Janice dumped all her sex toys on the couch beside us. Then she grabbed a purple bullet vibrator, holding it up before her. “Let’s use this on her dick, Mom. I bet it’ll make her cum so hard.”

Her big tits jiggled and swayed as she bounced on her palms. Though she was a year older than me, nineteen, she suddenly seemed like a young teenybopper squealing in delight at the prospect of seeing her favorite boy band.

Or in Janice’s case, one of the various hunky Chrises—Chris Pratt, Chris Evans, Chris Pine, and Chris Hemsworth—who starred in all the action films these days.

“Ooh, that sounds fun,” moaned Mrs. Albertson. “Mmm, she pumped so much jizz into me. It felt amazing. I want to reward her.”

“You did,” I groaned, my body buzzing with rapture. “I came so hard.”

“You need more of a reward,” the MILF said as she rose her pussy up my still-hard dick. “You filled me with all that yummy seed.”

“Futa-seed,” Janice said. “I know, it’s the best feeling in the world when she squirts it into your pussy. It was nice in my asshole, but my pussy ... My pussy was amazing.”

“I thought her dick tasted a little sour,” Mrs. Albertson said. “Mmm, I sucked my daughter’s ass off her cock, huh?”

“Futa-cock,” Janice said, beaming up at her step-mother. Then she leaned forward and licked up a line of my girl-spunk leaking out of the MILF’s pussy. “Mmm, you taste good mixed with her seed, Mom. Let’s play with her!”

The bullet vibrator hummed to life.

Mother and daughter knelt before me, pushing my thighs far apart. My pussy lips spread open, making me feel so exposed. My dick, glistening with the MILF’s juices, twitched and throbbed. Mrs. Albertson seized my girl-cock, holding it in place.

The vibrator touched the tip. My eyes bulged. Humming pleasure assaulted the sensitive crown. Rapture shot down it. My ass lifted off the couch as I bucked. My tits heaved before me as I screamed out in rapture.

“Holy fucking shit!”

Janice grinned at me as she rubbed the vibrator around the creamy tip of my girl-dick, teasing my spongy crown. Such delight shot down me. She leaned in, lapping up her mother’s juices off my shaft as she teased me. My cunt clenched, such ecstasy filling my body.

The toy hummed so loudly. It sent pleasure shooting down to my pussy. I groaned and shuddered. My head tossed back and forth as I sucked in such deep breaths. I wasn’t prepared for the assault on my senses it gave me. I squirmed on the couch, my pussy clenching.

My orgasms swelled so fast.

Mrs. Albertson grinned as she watched my cock twitched, her hand stroking up and down the base. They both leaned over it as Janice rubbed it in faster circles around my cock. Their pillowy breasts swayed, boobs brushing boobs.

Mother and daughter’s boobs.

“Fuck!” I gasped as my orgasm shot through me.

My cum spurted from my cock, splattering the egg vibrator. The jizz sprayed out around it, hot droplets landing on all our tits. Janice yanked the vibrator away as my dick pulsed again and again. With no barriers, my cum arched up and landed on their heaving tits.

I groaned as I painted mother and daughter’s tits. My ropy spunk landed in thick lines across them. Rivulets of pearly cream ran across their mounds. One reached Mrs. Albertson’s dark-red nipple, coating it in a thick blob of my spunk.

“Ooh, that’s so hot!” Mrs. Albertson moaned as more cum spurted from my dick, splattering their bodies with more blasts of my passion.

“It is!” Janice moaned, dropping the vibrator. It hummed on the couch next to mine as she then hefted her mother’s boob. She leaned own and sucked that cum-coated nipple into her mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.