Partners in Paradise - Cover

Partners in Paradise

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Fiction Story: Chapter 5 - In the midst of war, 2 survivors try to stay alive behind enemy lines hoping that time and fate are on their side. starting this story again after a long delay. Apologies to readers. Please be patient.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   White Female   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

The invading troops managed to complete the switch from port to starboard occupation of the small island. The men returning to the ship were grumbling because being on solid ground was far better than cramped up like sardines on the warship loaded with artillery shells and magazines of explosive powder that would sent the ship and the crew onboard to the bottom of the sea quicker than a toast to the Emperor.

Captain Hiroshito briefed the men from the ship about the continuing search for enemy soldiers hidden on the island and warned them to be on the lookout for any sign of inhabitants no matter how small or insignificant. The only man he kept with him was the amusing Tashi with his artistic way of moving and soft speech that reminded one of the opposite gender. Tashi had turned over the bra and panties to him that had the labels of "made in USA". They were like a red flag to his bullish desires of ridding the island of all foreigners once and for all. He didn't tell the men that at least one of the enemy was a female because he thought it would make then less likely to be on their guard against a dangerous foe.

They continued to collect the fruits from the trees and the fresh water from the spring and the men began to exercise and play games of strength on the beach when they were not engaged in patrols or other duties. He instructed the Sergeant to create a small target range at the end of the beach for the men to practice with their rifles with an eye to conserving ammunition for future use. He allocated only a small ration of bullets for each man although the possibility of a gun battle at sea was most unlikely.

The Captain looked at the women's undies sitting on top of his cot and his anger boiled to the surface. His mind saw the foreign female as not truly a target of attraction but rather a subject that he would punish with various harsh tests to show his superiority and the divine rightness of the God-Emperor to rule all non-pure-blood humans with selective generosity. It was only proper that white female captives be shown the simple fact that they deserved to be punished just for their presence in the Emperor's territory.

He licked his lips contemplating the terrible ways he would show this female captive his rightful claim to discipline and training forcing her to beg forgiveness for her presence and inferior existence in his world. Of course, any male enemy captives would be immediately executed because he had no liking for tending or coddling soldiers foolish enough to be captured by a sworn enemy. They deserved to be terminated for their transgression of not ending their own pathetic lives for such unforgiveable failure of honor.

The Captain squatted in the shade away from the glare of the mid-day sun and listened to the song from Tashi that sounded almost like the Geishas back home entertaining the soldiers before they departed on their missions to protect the homeland. The daily patrols had not reported in as yet but that was not at all unusual because the sun was still a good distance above the horizon and there was plenty of time to search further before returning for the evening meal.

The discovery of the foreign female undies whipped his enthusiasm for finding and dealing with the interlopers and he studied his collection of interrogation tools delighting in the touch and weight of them in his capable hands. It had been a long time since he had the good fortune of working on the surrendered troops in Singapore to extract little tidbits of intelligence that were not of much importance but the process of breaking the captives was a wonderful diversion from the daily grind of hunting down and executing the fugitives from ultimate justice.

The sound of a captive under his full punishment mode was music to his ears and gave him the satisfaction he needed to push forward in the bloody battle against the accursed "Marines" and the other Allied forces surrounding his peaceful country.

The Captain looked bemusedly at Tashi's slender hips and thought of his wife safe and happy in Hiroshima with her entire family. He was not one of those fellows interested in such unnatural desires but it had been a long time since he had mounted female flanks and in the dark he sensed Tashi might be an adequate substitute for such pleasures. He pushed the thought out of his honorable head and vowed that he would instead soften up the female foreign with his need for lust and discipline before marring her skin with his terrible implements.

It was the sense of cleanliness that led to Sister Passionata's capture.

She needed the water from the small spring to cleanse her skin and it was an error in judgement that she realized far too late when the small uniformed soldier sent to refill the jugs for the men's thirst clubbed her on the back of her head and watched her fall to the ground in a heap with her consciousness totally obliterated. At first, the soldier was too startled to understand the enormity of his actions. Then, looking at her long flowing red hair and her nicely shaped buttocks rising up to the clouds in that way only females managed to accomplish sent him into a series of hiccups and giggles that were undignified for anyone serving in uniform.

Corporal Hakimoto was never popular with the other soldiers but when he came into the clearing with his news of a captured enemy female, the men lifted their weapons into the air and shouted their loyalty to the Emperor. After so many disappointments, they finally had a victory to celebrate even if it was only a single captured female given to them like dinner to a cage filled with hungry lions with sharp teeth and long claws.

One thing was certain their Commanding Officer would be overjoyed with the gift of a female captive to interrogate at his leisure. They all knew it was one of his favorite hobbies and they enjoyed watching him at his work slowly breaking down all resistance and his special methods of bringing his subjects to that point of no return ready to obey his every command with Pavlovian subservience. It was especially fascinating to watch him with the white foreigners because he seemed almost inspired with devilish glee as he shredded their dignity and resolve to keep their secrets.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.