Partners in Paradise - Cover

Partners in Paradise

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Fiction Story: Chapter 4 - In the midst of war, 2 survivors try to stay alive behind enemy lines hoping that time and fate are on their side. starting this story again after a long delay. Apologies to readers. Please be patient.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   White Female   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

The patrols sent out by Captain Hiroshito started to return just as the sun was setting on the horizon. None of them were laughing or shouting letting the Commanding Officer know without asking that they had discovered nothing.

He sat cross-legged on top of the mat in the shade of a towering palm tree that looked suspiciously like one he remembered with affection at the resort spa where he had honeymooned with his young bride so many years ago. Quickly, he shoved that benign thought out of his military-minded brain and concentrated on his course of action to find the enemy hiding on this supposed empty island. There was no doubt in his mind that his men would take his inability to locate the interlopers as weakness and would be less swift to respond to his future orders unless he destroyed these intruders into their privacy.

It seemed only prudent to collect all weapons and other instruments into a central location and to insure that all supplies were inventoried and secured under full time guard both day and night. It would be infinitely embarrassing to lose any supplies or equipment to the unknown intruder's right in front of his closely watching men. The loss of face would demand some recompense from him and he slowly sank into a mood of morose contemplation that boded badly for any enemy delivered to him for punishment.

He sent a boat out to the ship moored offshore and asked that the most recent news from the battle zone be relayed to him for dissemination to the men onshore the island. He sent most of the food supplies and fresh water they had collected back with the boat to raise the spirits of the men waiting patiently for new orders from their superiors.

In a sense he welcomed the challenge of the possibility of enemy hidden on the island because it gave purpose to his focus on destroying the arrogant Americans with their self-righteous view on their superiority in a world of different cultures.

Tomorrow, he would lead one of the search parties with the hope that he could show his men how a proper Japanese Officer deals with the invaders from the other side of the world into their home territory acting like they were the only rulers in the universe.

The sun went down with blood-red finality and he ordered a round of Sake to be distributed to all men except those on guard duty to send them into their dream land with renewed spirit and firm resolve.

Sheila and Patrick were still outside the cave listening for any movement in the brush that would signal the approach of the occupying sailors. The only sounds were the sounds of the nocturnal animals in the thick brush and the distant waterfall that kept a constant hum of background noise that muted the carefully placed step of a cunning foe. They knew it was a danger but took solace in the fact that generally the intruders were clumsy and noisy and made little attempt at covering their presence.

Patrick was certain the invaders had no fear of the two of them even if they were not exactly certain how many of the enemy were on the island. He had to admit that their officer in charge would be wise enough to determine it was only a small force in hiding simply because of the size of the island and lack of evidence of their presence.

The two of them crept back to the cave entrance which was so well camouflaged now that even knowing it was there gave them no clue it was there until they almost fell inside the entrance.

Quickly, they both stripped down for bed and didn't use any candle or small fire in the dark. Patrick had told his companion that they must not use any light or fire until after the Japanese were far offshore and they were alone once again. He absent-mindedly rubbed her back and her bottom with his inquisitive hands thinking of his plans to avoid the Japanese rather than any carnal thought about the nubile female's convenient access right next to him on the palm fronds. After some time, he became aware that her breathing had changed from steady breath to a panting explosion of air in her throat and lungs and visible shaking in the area below her waistline. He knew from their close physical contact that she was ripe for the taking and wished him to relieve her of her need for release in a manner that would allow her to make her contrition with the excuse that she was merely servicing the needs of another deserving soul.

He knew exactly how she wanted it when she rolled over and pressed her belly into the palm fronds presenting him with her closed legs target of softly curved flanks and lubricated female slit ready for insertion. It was simple to just place his tool at her entrance and let gravity do the rest.

Patrick had her between his muscular legs and slid deeply with a measured rhythm that matched her panting needs. Neither of them spoke because they were attuned to the carnal rightness of the moment.

It did not take long for Sister Passionata now just Sheila to tingle with the familiar anticipation of her orgasm. She clenched her lips together knowing any loud noise might mean their quick demise.

The flooding of her vaginal channel was accomplished with relative ease and she did her best to keep it all inside because she liked the feeling of having Patrick inside her even after he would withdraw his mighty tool.

Only then did she roll over and wrap her arms and legs around him as tightly as she could squeezing him as they both fell into a satisfied deep sleep forgetting all about the dangers around them in the dark.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.