Mary and Marge - Cover

Mary and Marge

Copyright© 2015 by peterbeater

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A boy and his covey

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mother   Son   Cousins   InLaws   MaleDom  

Money had been pouring in as companies found more applications for his five basic patents. One major oil company had made a very quiet offer through Gail Levy’s bank to buy him out. Martha the accountant, told him to hold back, “The only reason they’re going through Gail is they don’t want other people to get wind of it. Maybe next year, those guys win the world Championship with your oil, maybe go public. I’ve got a feeling you could make some of those dot com guys envious. Now, if you’d let me, I’ve never sucked the dick of a billionaire!” Later lying there, she turned to him, “Well I’m glad to see money hasn’t changed you, you’re still a great fuck!”

The next day she was showing him where his expenses were going, “Look you need your own bookkeeper accountant, just look a what the taxes are on this place,” She stopped him, “No, no not me, not someone I pick, you need someone who works for you, not for me, let me make one suggestion, get a man, you don’t want to have sex with someone who can really fuck you.” It was decided that her firm would do preliminary interviews, not her, she didn’t want any part of the hiring process. “Look Paul, People steal, you don’t need a CPA to tell you this, you want a guy that works for you and you want me to make sure he’s not on the take.” The fifth man was his choice, Anthony, there was no way you would ever call him Tony, was about 30 something and that was a description of him he was always sort of, sort of average, about that high, sort of average weight, kinda sandy hair, brown eyes he thought. Always wore a white shirt and a tie, jacket was neatly hung up when he came to work in at 8 AM, hour for lunch, which he brought, and a book to read or the “Journal of Accountancy” book or journal promptly put away at one PM and work till 5 PM Desk always clean every evening, drawers locked, computer turned off. Second day he brought Paul an envelope, Here’s the password to open the computer and the passwords for your personal account and the another for the business end, I suggest you put them in a safety deposit box, just in case I become ill or incapacitated, I’m using accounting procedures approved by Miss Kaiser so she should be easily able to continue, just in case, you know.” It took Paul a minute to remember Martha’s last name was Kaiser.

When Paul handed out Christmas gifts at the party there were checks for the lawn people and the house staff, Sheila had somehow gone from maid to head housekeeper, her daughter had laughed, who says it doesn’t pay to sleep with the boss! Anthony was the only in house company employee so Paul had to talk to Martha about a proper check for him. She hemmed and hawed bout a correct amount, It was Gail who explained it all to him. “Give him half of what you were going to give Martha.” The light bull came on, that’s why Martha couldn’t talk about it. Gail sat him down and explained that he couldn’t give her a bonus because one it was a bank, and two, she was making money off of every transaction. So it worked out to five thousand for Anthony. He seemed well pleased, but being Anthony you couldn’t expect much more than a polite ‘Thank You” The garden and house staff was sent home and doors double locked After Anthony left at 5 PM, the the Christmas Bash began in earnest, Don, Gordon, Johnny and George and their mom’s; add in Gail and Martha, they brought a couple of guys, a little older than everybody else but Gail promised they were big business men and she swore they could, as she said with a laugh, keep it up, all night if need be. Then add in Paul’s live ins. Mom, Marge, Sheila and Tammy, then Jane and Helen and the newest Millie, along with Connie and her daughter Judy Normally a party of this size would call for caterers, but a party of this type ... that’s a little hard Seven guys, fifteen girls; as far as Paul was concerned a perfect ratio. After the third round of Champagne it was decided that swimming was a recognized Christmas Eve tradition, or at least it will be!

Even with the almost unlimited sex he was having, a pool with 15 naked girls was a vision out of any boy’s wet dream His mom and Marge came paddling up, “Any one you want us to do, any tricks, it’s Your Christmas just ask”

About that time the two guys that came with Gail and Martha started on Sheila and Tammy and Connie and Judy, they looked towards Paul and he nodded his OK.

That Monday, after all the guests were gone Paul handed out special gifts to all the ladies. Monogrammed ankle bracelets on a fine gold chain, just a capital P with the possessive apostrophe and their name, Paul thought he would have to tell them but somehow all the woman knew that since they basically belonged to him the anklet went on the right ankle. Six months later he was surprised when Martha asked him what she had to do to earn an anklet.

As time went by, Helen had got in the habit of watching the clock, come 2 PM she would start getting ready in case Paul came over. Fresh makeup, get rid of her bra and panties, change shirts if she wasn’t showing enough cleavage, Some days for fun she’d use a butt plug or one of the vibrators he’d made her buy. It always gave her a strange thrill to hand him the remote control when he first came in. There was that day he had kept her on the edge of cumming for over three hours, that one was burnt into her memory! She’d always check to make sure there was plenty of ice and soft drinks. He was always saying he was going to bring over some friends and to be ready to be a perfect hostess. She was so glad she was with a boy who didn’t drink, with her need to be dominated she wouldn’t even guess what would happen to her with a drunk guy.

She was grinning from ear to ear as she pulled skirt and blouse off, she knew that when she stripped for him it was always drop the clothes on the floor, no folding when her main jocker was waiting. She pulled her chair to directly in front of him and with legs spread. “May I start now, sir?”

“Yes my little cumbaby, make sure I get a good view.” She was so worked up over what she had been thinking that the first cum was almost a given, BING, there it was.

As that fine sheen of sex sweat started to pop out on her she said, “There’s one for you sir, thank you.” From where he sat he could actually hear her fingers moving in the swamp her vulva was. Not for the first time he thought, ‘What a sex pig this cunt was! He wouldn’t have changed a hair on her head! And her daughter was getting closer and closer to her mother.

“Do you beat off for Jane?” She shook her head, but her fingers never stopped. “Tell you what, why don’t you show off for her this weekend, I know you like eating her.” He smiled, “Such a bad mommy, my bad mommy, I love my bad mommy cunt!” That thought got her her second cum, BANG two in under five minutes! She was proud of her masturbatory skills. Now for your last one, while your fingers are doing the walking, tell me what you were hoping for when I brought those boys over.”

Eyes closed she let it all out, “I was sure you were going to make me fuck all of them! I was scared you do that watertight thing to me. Please sir, if we ever do that, can I have your dick in my mouth? I thought you might make me pay them!” On that idea she had her third cum, BOOM, she laid there half out of the chair, legs wide spread, crotch awash with her own juices, arms just hanging down, eyes closed, mouth open and a little bit of drool from one corner. At that moment she was all sex, she was a cunt, total cunt, head to foot. He never loved her more.

Paul was so turned on he let her rest for ten minutes then instead of taking her to her own bedroom he took her into Jane’s room, Pulling the covers back, “You’ll let me know what Jane says about you fucking in her bed” Helen grinned conspiratorially as she reached out to pull him close.

She was so wet he almost fell in; god, she could only wish she was tighter for her main fucker, “So good, the real thing, you, the real thing, your dick my fingers are nothing, you and your prick, fuck me, do me, do anything, Paul, everything, anything you want, I am your cunt!” The last screamed as she came again. Once again she was shocked at how much his dick, not him, turned her on. She had looked, held and mouthed his cock, she knew it wasn’t that much bigger or longer than others she had had, but something; his cock and her cunt always seemed to equal New Year’s Eve and the Fourth of July rolled into one! She came twice more and almost fell asleep from exhaustion as she was licking his dick clean.

She did fall asleep for ten minutes with her head on his leg, he could actually feel her exhaling onto his dick. Later, making the bed and covering the big wet spot, actually two wet spots, one from where she oozed cum after licking him clean, she looked at him and grinned. “I’ll let you know, you be sure to tell me if she says anything to you.”

That night, like so many nights before, she reviewed her present life style. She hated what she had become, hated it, but could not resist it! Admit it, sex slut to a teen age boy! I mean sex with your own daughter; jealous, no not so much jealous as not wanting to share, to give any of her happiness away even to her own daughter; those spankings, ass up tits hanging, getting whipped, willingly whipped, she was disgusted as she thought about it. And yet, there it was, the image she had, over his lap, looking at the mirror as he spanked her! Suddenly there were her own fingers at her pussy! She thought, I never used to do ... and she was off in orgasmic bliss. The next morning she would weigh in, she was trying to loose another 10 pounds for her boy, NO her man!

It was almost noon on a Saturday and Helen was sitting waiting, Paul had called her and told her to be ready for company, tomorrow’s going to be a big day! Per his instructions that fire engine red bra and panty set, both pieces were so flimsy she would have been afraid to tighten up the bra for fear it would split. She had run a razor over the parts of her puss she shaved, perfume, scented talcum, hair washed and set last night, fresh polish on finger and toe nails. She had thought about some false eyelashes but felt they might be too much. Those black sheer thigh high stockings to set off the red, with the three inch heels, she had changed blouses four times before setting on the thin pink one that clearly showed her bra. That with the tight skirt with the leg slit she felt she was hot stuff no matter what happened today! Boy she loved dressing for her master lover, come on, get here!

When the bell rang, she had to force herself to not run to the door. She was already reaching for him when she noticed the two boys behind him. Drawing back, trying to act confused, “Oh, Hi, Paul, what brings you over?”

He stepped in and grabbed her, in her doorway; ‘neighbors’, her mind screamed! That first kiss had the standard effect on her, weak knees, heart rate up, along with her nipples! As he moved his head back, his hand was still on her ass, “Come on Helen, let us in, I have a treat for you today” As she lead them into her living room, his hand never left her ass. Walking, she knew the two boys could see his ownership, that hand was like a brand on her butt! “Guy’s sit on the couch, Helen, get us something to drink please.”

Opening cans and getting straws, she could only think, at least he said please. She came back and the three of them were on the couch with Paul in the middle. She put the tray down and stood there, what next? “Guys, you know I told you about my friend, well meet Helen, Helen this is Don and Rich, they’ve heard a lot about you. I’ve got a question for you, you’re the adult here, tell me, do you think you could make the three of us as happy as you can make me?”

“Ahh”, not knowing how to answer, she stalled, “Sure, what could I get you boys, a sandwich, pizza?”

“No Helen, I think the sandwich is going to involve you. Now my two friends are virgins, you see all the pimples Rich has? I told him that’s because he’s not getting laid. What do you think?”

Helen was so confused, was there a right answer here, what did Paul want?

“Could be. I guess.”

Paul stood up, Helen got scared, had she said something wrong? No, Paul walked around her and told her not to turn, “No Honey, let’s give my friends a little show, it’s about time they see what a grown up looks like.” His hands came around her and she stood facing two boys as a hand started on each of her boobs. Pulse, release, pulse, release, she gave the boys a weak smile as she watched their faces, both had slightly open mouths, up to now they hadn’t believed Paul. There he was, copping a feel of a grownup and she wasn’t yelling! A tongue went in her ear and she leaned back into him, her ass felt his erection, that gave her strength. “Baby, why don’t you take off that shirt, it’s in my way?” Now, his hands resting on her hips she had to look at two boys as she unbuttoned and then pulled it out of her skirt. His hands came up and pulled it off her shoulders, now in a a bra and skirt she felt his hands advance very slowly up to her boobs. “Honey show my friends your talented tongue.”

She wasn’t sure what she was supposed to do but she knew she had to do something Sticking her tongue slowly out of her mouth she licked her lips.

“That’s our girl. Honey, unbutton that skirt let the boys see those legs.” As she reached for the zipper the first tears started, but she didn’t stop unzipping as he unsnapped her bra.

This was the stuff she hated! She knew he had her, he owned her, his cock was her master, but this public stuff, the showing off thing was terrible for her. She didn’t mind it one on one, two on two, even four on four but this, to be demonstrated! When this happened she felt like a TV Veg A Matic But there was another part of her that was proud to show people that she belonged to Paul On one level she knew he was bragging in front of his friends but she didn’t like that he was debasing her to do it. In addition, she hated herself for taking it. She was a cock whipped middle aged cunt that would do anything for more of his cock, The fact that she recognized that about herself did nothing to make her feel any better. Since the start of her thralldom she had tried to do several different men about her own age. The sex was good, no, more like OK, than good. But the total thrill she got from Paul was unlike anything else. She was a broken woman as far as he was concerned, it was maybe the third or fourth time she and her daughter were in bed with Paul, They had her arms tied to a hook in the ceiling, a hook he had told her to put in, she was hanging by her arms and her daughter, her own blood and flesh, had joined in as they tied her legs wide, now she was barely touching the floor with her pussy exposed, both her arms and legs aching from the forced position, she had to hang there with a pair of her daughter’s panties stuck in her mouth. A pair she was sure her daughter had deliberately pissed in, shoved in her mouth as Jane and Paul sat on the bed, naked and watched Howdy Doody, well necking and giggling over dirty comments about Clara-bell. In agony she managed to spit out the panties and let out a hoarse, “Please”

Suddenly Paul was all action, “You want please? You want what? We’ll give you what you need.” Suddenly he was slapping her ass with a yardstick he had brought over the second time he spent the night. This was some sort of industrial monster heavy, maybe an inch and a half wide. He took off his belt, doubled it over and handed it to her daughter. “Get that pussy glowing!” It took Jane a couple of tries but she found the right position, soon that belt was zinging up between her mother’s legs right on her cunt lips. After the second hit, she didn’t even notice her ass anymore, now she was just one constant moan from the indignity and the pain.

Paul grabbed her head by her chin, and lifted her head, she was drooling and combined with the tears she was an ugly mess. It was much later that her daughter told Paul she had never been hotter when she saw her mom like that! ‘Now cunt, now you get to talk, here’s what you’re going to say, Sorry! You’re sorry for talking at all! Say it!!”

Between hiccups and swallowing Helen managed to squeeze out an apology. “Now cunt you’re going to prove you know your place, sell me Jane! Sell me your daughter, sell her to me!” Between the pain, the embarrassment of having her own daughter beat her right on her pussy, and the realization that she was getting turned on by all this abuse, she stuttered out a slurred yes.

“No, say it loud, Paul will you please buy my daughter from me?” I’ll tell you what, I’ll give you five dollars for her, do we have a deal?”

She could barely think, the only thing she knew for sure was she didn’t want any more of that beating. “Please Paul, buy my daughter for five dollars, you’ll make this mother very happy,” And she sobbed again trying to catch her breath. Suddenly Paul had a five in his hand, “See here’s five, I now own your daughter.” He shoved the money right into her cunt, no one could have missed how wet she was, Paul almost laughed, these cunts love this shit! “Come on Jane, help me untie this bitch.” Soon they had Helen on the couch totally exhausted she sat there with legs spread wide, you could clearly see the money sticking out of her.

Now Jane did one of those things that always surprised him, “If you own me, can I sell you my mom? I mean we’re sort of a set, shame to break us up. How about it, a mom and daughter set all your own, to order to do everything to, two real slaves. If I went for five my mom ought to be worth at least two dollars.” Helen didn’t even look up, just sort of nodded in agreement. Paul reached for his wallet, “I’ll make it three dollars but you have to promise to keep her in line, you’ll be the one in charge of discipline.”

The gleam in Jane’s eye told him he had a hell of a bargain. When they hit the bed both girls had to suck him off as the money was still in their twats. In the morning the only way to get the money free was under the showers it had dried into place! It was a week or so later when he went into their bedroom, they now liked to sleep together if Paul wasn’t there. He laughed out loud as he saw the two picture frames. One with a five dollar bill and the other with three singles both mounted over the headboard. As Helen said, like those places that have their first dollar framed!

Since that day, Helen couldn’t believe the different ways she could get off ... spankings; for sure, she was learning to love a hot ass. the slight pain of sitting down the next day would almost make her cum. she had started an exercise class in hopes of firming up her ass, she was even wearing plastic diaper style panties, in hope she could sweat off another inch or so. only when she knew she wasn’t going to see Paul, she really smelled after a day of those!

Now through her tears she saw the two boys frozen on the couch, they couldn’t believe their luck, what they were seeing. Don was the experienced one, he had kissed a girl’s naked tit, But this, this full grown woman, doing whatever their classmate told them, this was so different. Helen saw the looks, they were hot for her, she gave an extra wiggle of her tongue and smiled, as well as you can smile while crying slow unrelenting tears of shame.

Paul’s hands came up her back under her bra straps and suddenly her tits were bra free. “Ta Daa!” Helen knew her role she took a deep breath and shoved her chest out as she gave a little wiggle. The looks on the boys faces stopped her tears, they liked moving tits! She could see how bad they wanted her. “Guys, get over here take off the fair Helen’s panties and I’m sure she’ll be glad to show off her pussy. Right my cunt?”

It took two swallows, but Helen choked out a “Yes sir” Hoping the ‘sir’ would please Paul. The boys were off the couch in a shot. Both Paul and Helen had to hide smiles, they were in a hurry to get close to this naked lady but the last inch could have been a mile. Paul had to issue instructions. “OK each of you fingers inside those panties, no on the hips now slowly pull down, one, two three! Hold it there while our lovely Helen steps out. Lifting first one leg then the other as the two boys stood frozen was almost fun for Helen. Paul had to remind the boys. “OK you can stand up now” Still holding her tits so they were almost at a 90 degree angle to her body, he continued, “Helen spread those lips show our guests your pretty little pussy.”

Oh God! This was awful, what he was asking, what she was doing, how embarrassed, how turned on she was. She had to hunch her shoulders a little to get around his arms under her biceps but slowly she placed three fingers on each side of her pussy and slowly pulled back. She was so wet from excitement and shame that the room air almost felt cold on her inner lips. When she heard one of the boys gasp she took pride in herself.

“Honey, what bra size do you wear?”

She had to swallow and lick her lips before she could answer, “38 C, sir.” She knew he liked the sir and for that matter, she enjoyed her submission to Paul, if she had to give it up to these two boys to make him happy, she was more than willing! His hands were lifting, hefting her tits it was if he was making her nipples wink at the boys.

“Baby, do daddy a favor, let everybody touch and suck on those, go on.”

She had learned that when Paul called himself daddy that was her cue to follow suit. “Yes, daddy” she pushed forward and gave the boy on the right, Rich?, a close up, tits in his face, she actually had to find his hand to put it on her! But when she moved her nipple towards his mouth, tribal memory took over. As he sucked, she felt a hand on her waist, a hand from the other boy. As she straightened up her boob popped free of Rich’s mouth, “Excuse me, it’s time for Don’s taste.” She stepped two paces to the left and before she could even bend there was a hand on her tit, a rough hand, squeezing, “Please not so hard.” She leaned in to get away from that hand and get a tit into his mouth. He bit and she jumped, Ouch, that hurt!”

Thank god for her Daddy, “Don, that’s my woman, don’t hurt her, play nice or get the fuck out.” With those tits in front of him Don would have done anything to stay.

“I’m sorry, it’s just you’re so pretty.” That made Helen very happy, the diet must be working! She felt like one of those underground caves with water dripping from the ceiling. Her poor little pussy, no protection only her daddy, she rubbed back at him again. Now Don and Rich were ready to cum in their pants, no one was ever going to believe them, they almost couldn’t believe their own eyes. He did own this woman! They watched as Paul slowly slid a hand down the front of her crotch, Both boys thought, I could never be that slow! They saw a finger disappear! Helen shuddered and moaned. Oh god this was hotter than she ever imagined, to be shown, displayed, on exhibit, demonstrated, she was being demonstrated!! toyed with in front of an audience! Almost too much, but as she was learning, nothing was too much anymore, In fact, more was not enough!

Still in heels and nylons she was walked over to the couch, “Before we sit down, these are newbies, why don’t you show them your pussy, name the parts, that way they won’t be ashamed when they go out with some nice girls.”

As he was talking two hands had snaked around her and now were pulling her pussy wider, open to two sets of eyes that couldn’t have been any wider. “Go on tell them!” Now there were tears in her eyes, she never had thought that she would be shown, exhibited like this. Swallowing, “See here, that little thing right at the top that’s my clit, very sensitive you can easily arouse a girl with that.” A sudden thought came to her, teacher, she could teach them, make lots of girls happy

“Now here’s my Vagina, that’s where all good dicks go” she giggled, “Right above there that’s my piss hole Now see these little inner lips, on me they’re very sensitive, if you can squat down, can you see my cervix? Now we all stretch during sex, my cervix goes way back,” She took a finger, nail down and carefully inserted it into herself past the second knuckle, they watched her hand move and Helen grunted in pleasure. “She held the finger up for them, they could see how far it had gone by the line of wetness, “Back there, on the top is what’s called the “G” spot. We girls like that!”

Paul sat down between the two boys and pulled her onto his lap, he had her sitting facing straight ahead, “Open your legs wide, baby, the boys want to see and touch!” Poor Helen, so ashamed, but without the shame, how hot would it be? She didn’t know what to do with her arms, she just let her arms hang straight down as Paul slipped his hands under her boobs and lifted, looking down she thought about how pretty her tits were, she no longer ever thought of them as breasts. First one, than the other leg had a hand on it. Don squeezing harder than Rich, but not like before.

“Guys, I bet if you unzipped, our supercunt here would be happy to hold your cocks, wouldn’t you?’ Accompanied by a little nip on her earlobe.

She knew her job, her role, for sure she knew any good cunt would show off for their master prick. “Yes sir, what ever you want, I’m your cunt!” She felt it, both boys squeezed at once, shocked at her referring to herself as a cunt. Both hands off her legs followed by the sound of zippers. Now Helen was facing forward, each hand on a different dick, two sets of fingers messing with her crotch. Not romantic, oh the two cocks were fun, exciting for her, but the two boys were like some sort of Chinese fire drill, fingers all over her and each other.

“Sir, would you show them how my pussy likes to be touched, please?” Her words were pumping his ego even bigger. He took one hand and with his hand shoved into her, two, no four fingers up into her G zone.

“See Rich, that rough spot, that’s the G, softly stroke that and stand back for fireworks,” Now two fingers were on her clit, “Don, feel that little pimple, that button, is like the go button softly work that with a wet finger, it goes dry, there’s a half gallon inside old super puss here.”

They were following his instructions, and she was on the express elevator! All she could do was lean back and try to turn her head enough to kiss her Paul, the bringer of happiness, twisting her head she got to kiss his cheek, Paul was fucking with her and wouldn’t turn his head so that they could be lip to lip. She tried to concentrate on coordinated jacking on the two pricks in her hands. Surprisingly her left hand was all over the place, but her right hand had all the regularity of a piston on a steam engine.

Paul watched with a superior smile as first Rich, then Don came, cum up and away, way up as they blasted from someone besides themselves, touching their dicks, As Helen felt their dicks pulse in her hands and felt cum falling back on her hand, now she was sliding all over two very slick dicks.

“What does a good cunt do after a man cums?” She knew it was coming but she still tensed with the order. Her very first time, to suck another dick in front of her Paul, shame, pride and a dozen other emotions as she slid off of Paul’s lap onto her knees.

She knew her role she knew her lines, “A good cunt, always cleans up any mess she makes.”, and Don’s dick was in her mouth! Paul still had his pants zipped up but as she licked and swallowed at Don, she was trying to open his pants. Paul would never know how hard it was for her to do others without his dick at least in sight, for Helen it was a magic totem. About the time she snaked a hand into his jeans she switched from Don to Rich, at least she tried to, Don was holding her ears, he never wanted that wonder mouth off of his prick.

Paul saw, “Let her go, Don, you’re holding my cunt, and I’m telling you we share today. Helen has cleanup on Rich too.” Helen heard and was happy that her Paul was standing up for her. Just one more reason she loved him, if what they had was love, maybe devotion was a better word for Helen. Now it was Rich’s turn, his cock wet with cum, being sucked by a grown up woman! He never got soft!

Paul stood up and took charge, “Time for our big production number, Helen, take us back to that big bed you bought for me!” Soon in the bedroom, Don and Rich were almost ripping at their clothes. Paul had been there before and was a little cooler. “Helen, hands and knees, head down, ass up!” Orders, barked, Helen scurried to obey, with her head on her forearms she grinned, a little afraid, but a lot excited. Both Don and Rich watched as Paul opened a drawer in the night table and pulled out a half used tube of K-Y jelly. Seeing the way that he knew the lube was in that drawer, seeing that it was half used, hammered home that Paul was the obvious king in this house. Taking a big glob of lube Paul was working it into Helen’s asshole. Halfway in, he felt her earlier application, what a good cunt she was becoming, He was proud of his training. With the second fingerful, “Which one wants her asshole?’ Said like that, Helen grimaced into her pillow, boys, have to show off, was all she could think.

“Don, you’re gentler than Rich, you take her butt; go easy at first and she’ll more than pay you back, isn’t that right Helen?”

She turned her head, “Yes sir, I really like a gentle ass fuck.”

“Rich, center of the bed, flat on your back, Helen, ride em cowgirl!’ Helen was up on her knees and swung a leg over Rich, she grabbed his prick and swiped it up and down till it was centered. Rich who was still technically a virgin was disappointed that he didn’t get her asshole, he wanted to make her squeal! Then. when her hand grabbed his cock, all complaints were gone. As Helen slid down on him, he was looking up at a smiling face, smiling, she likes it! Add to that smile; two awesome boobs swinging free above him and all he could do was reach out and hold her hips. He was scared that he would cum immediately if he touched those tits!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.