Mary and Marge - Cover

Mary and Marge

Copyright© 2015 by peterbeater

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A boy and his covey

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mother   Son   Cousins   InLaws   MaleDom  

Paul loved dating Judy because it got Connie all antsy, she was not so much jealous as envious, Tonight when they got to Connie’s, Judy was in a frenzy she was all wound up as Paul had been rubbing her ass and puss for the last 4 blocks. They Found Connie reading a magazine on the couch Fondling that ass had Paul worked up as well, and he decided that today would be ‘Der Tag’! He finally had some time to finish turning out Connie and Judy, Judy was always after him about when are you going to make mom lick me and Connie would always worry about them being caught by Judy. Today they will be his; body, and for sure, soul! Grabbing Judy’s hand he got the two of them on the couch. Now with one Herman on each side of him he took the magazine gently out of Connie’s hands. She looked up in surprise and found herself being kissed. As usual Paul’s touches were going right to her crotch. Even after all these months she couldn’t believe how he still affected her. “Ah wha...”

“Come on Con, Judy and I just spent a delightful couple of hours and yet one look at you and I’m raring to go.” Another kiss, this time she looked over his shoulder to see what Judy was doing. Her daughter had a smile on her face but not that happy of a smile, more of a painted on one. “Look Judy and I have been talking, we should get rid of all these silly little pretenses, I want the three of us to be together all the time, day and night.” It was hard for Connie to hear what he was saying, the second he had put a hand on her thigh she had froze up, frightened to move afraid that she would pull his hand into her. Once again she couldn’t believe how fucked up she was, looking back she couldn’t’ remember being this excited by a man, not even her first teen age crushes could compare with this. That hand not moving, seemed to control her. It was almost as if her nipples were pulsating with desire One day he walked Judy home after some leisurely sex at his house after school. Both Judy and her mom were no longer embarrassed seeing the other women in his home, in fact Connie sort of enjoyed the wanting, she was almost afraid that her daughter and Paul could hear her ... yes her cunt, vibrating.

Judy knew her mother well enough to be able to see the stress on her face, she reached across Paul to grab her mother’s hand. “Mom, come on we’ve been with Paul’s mom and aunt. It was fun!” For Connie, hearing that her own daughter had been with Paul’s family was crushing, Connie knew exactly what those two were up to, shit! Had she been with that Tammy and her mother?

Paul, for the first time noticed how Connie’s tits seemed to have more mass than all the other boobs he had played with before. Con’s tits sagged a little with her age but they looked right on her bare chest, somehow rather than saggy they looked full and inviting. holding them, there was a heft there, a heft not available in her daughter’s pert breasts. where Judy’s tits truly looked perky and fresh, Connie’s were mature and promised the wisdom and technique of the ages. he had to confirm, he reached over and palmed Judy’s nice boobs. Judy had the muscle, her tits stood out not down, but somehow they seemed lighter less substantial than her mother’s. for her part Connie saw that grab at Judy and was immediately worried, ... too old ... flabby ... no ... still nice and Judy was worried that she didn’t measure up to her mother ... too small ... can’t give tit fucks ... just try harder ... and she pulled his hand tighter into her chest.

Later both mother and daughter had to admit to themselves that watching the other suck or fuck Paul was a turn on. Connie knew that had never happened to her before she had been to some parties where there were group things and watching someone else fuck had never turned her on before. That day at Paul’s was just one big orgiastic blur in her mind, but she had been hot the whole time with or without a cock or a tit or a pussy to lick Taking Paul’s cock fresh out of her daughter, slick with both their juices was not only sexy but almost a religious rite, she felt blessed to have his cock in her mouth. Much the same for Judy no jealousy, with him and his cock, sharing seemed right.

Raise your ass Connie show us what a sex maniac you are up! Up! Look Judy, ready to be spanked to be fucked, your mom is super.”

Judy rolled over and was side by side with her mom both asses in the air “Take one, take your pick, take both; we’re yours.” Connie broke in and gasped out “now and forever!” Paul was at a loss, spank, fuck, ass, or pussy, which one first? Kneeling between them he started stroking each ass and as he looked mother and daughter were laying there facing each other from less than two inches apart. Both had become used to Paul touching, rubbing, caressing, a lady’s butt was something that gave him great pleasure. His mother actually had to remind him that he could not do that in public, alone or with close friends but not in front of strangers! Butts, a firm ass was an instant turn on for him, almost even more that a nice set of boobs. It was one of those things to Paul, a hand on a woman. As he eased a finger into each pussy he watched both break into smiles. It wasn’t two minutes and they were kissing. He didn’t have to see it but you could tell there was a lot of tongue involved. This is what he was living for nowadays, the first time a mother shoved back with an ass filled with cock, her need to get the last bit of cock wedged into her ass, that was wonderful, just like when a young girl would force her mouth down on his cock, to feel her fighting her own gag reflex as she tried to please him, those two things were almost better than an actual cum. And then for the frosting to take the two of them together in front of a mirror, mom with lip-stick and mascara a mess, daughter with cum on her chin and both with a few tears from the pain they had caused themselves as they tried to please him. No matter how bad they looked he would tell them they were never more beautiful than when they were covered in cum. The weak smiles as they tried to believe him were worth a good slap on the ass to prove his point.

“Judy, swing around I want you to watch me fuck mommie. Judy scrambled there wasn’t much she didn’t want to do with her Paul and that included watching him fuck somebody else. At school she would hear the other girls talk about their boyfriend (or lack of them) She had to smile when someone would shyly admit to some very bland hand jobs or even oral sex, but they all tried to make it sound as if they were forced into it, As if not giving a hand job would mean sitting home for the prom! Now there she was, head on her propped up hand, looking at her mom’s upturned ass. She couldn’t resist; a hand reached out and stroked her mother’s so smooth ass, with legs tucked under, her mom had a very tight ass. She couldn’t resist. “Paul feel this, it needs a spanking, it needs to be fucked, do my mommie and then do me!”

“No spanking now, maybe later you’ll spank her for me just so I can watch.” Both Judy and Connie got excited over that, Connie thought, ... her spank me ... turn on for him ... later ... spank her for a week ... me her ... spanking ... turn Paul on more ... For Judy she was instantly alert. Spank her own mom ... as much as she was learning to love cock, the idea of spanking her own mother was so exciting.

She watched as Paul approached her mom now his prick slid under her. Judy was a little disappointed that Paul wasn’t going to fuck mom’s ass, she loved listening to her mother’s groans as Paul split her right up the ass.

He was dolphining, this fuck fully involved his shoulders and hips, with each stroke his hands would slide up and down her sides, he felt like he should be playing her ribs, some sort of bone marimba. July, like her mother had no will power once she got into the horizontal, she shimmied her way under mommie, now she was looking up at a pussy being methodically ravaged. In and out a very slick and shiny cock was pumping her mom’s pussy, already there were drops of white hanging on the edges of her slutty slit, as they called theirs. By now she knew where she was headed, that pussy, that cock, that joining, had to blessed! It started as a kiss, but segued almost immediately into a licking lapping frenzy, the juices Paul’s cock was forcing out of her mother were irresistible.

Paul didn’t realize that he was in a unique position, he had a mother and daughter that really loved him or at least lusted for his cock. With those two he could do no wrong and best of all the mother daughter bond prevented any jealousy!

It was a bright sunny spring day, Connie. Judy and I were going shopping for some summer clothes for the ‘girls’ as I called them, Connie loved being called a girl. Connie grabbed my hand and put it on her ass, “Please note, kind master, no panties! Check out the young’un see if she followed instructions. Sure enough both Judy and her mother were naked under their skirts. He sure didn’t want to go shopping after that revelation, both of them laughed as He kept saying yes to everything they tried on. Two very nice things were happening, one, neither of them would let him spend too much money and two, both seemed happy and filled with the joy of spring! Now I knew when we got home it would be suck and fuck time and so did they but right this second it was happy date time. The three of them could have been splitting a milk shake someplace, somehow that made Paul very happy, oh yeah, and horny!

Riding Paul in classic cowgirl, Connie looked down and she and her daughter shared a smile, that’s what they were put on earth for to satisfy this man! She leaned forward so she could softly caress her daughters nearest breast, Judy responded by wiggling her finger in to where Connie and Paul were joined, instant cum! And again! Her daughter trying to get her off, wonderful! She loved me; so right, so gooood. Paul comes right after watching Connie trying to share her lust with her daughter.

The three of them together with two of them dedicated to making him cum He pulled Judy in for a heavy duty kiss, Connie looks down and is happy that the three of them are having sex, From then on always 3 way sex. Dual blow jobs made regular BJs dull. A mouth on the head of your dick and someone munching the shaft like an ear of corn, deepthroat by momma while Judy gentle sucks balls, the two of then kissing their way up and down his cock, always always shared his cum! One time he came in Judy’s mouth and she slowly lifted off his cock and when maybe two inches above his dick she slowly opened her mouth and cum flowed down all over his prick. Connie dove on him, nor one drop of cum made it all the way down his shaft!

Rarely ever had to line up his cock with his intended target, the other one took great pleasure in inserting him; as Judy said,” Great practice for Christmas you know insert peg P into slot C “ Both his mother and aunt were worried about how accomplished those two were becoming in bed. As time went by the competition to overfuck (the only word he could think of) him was wonderful.

They had a Big Talk one night when Paul wasn’t there, they knew better than to ask where he was going. Connie was lecturing Judy, “ If we want this to continue we got to outdo the others, better sex, more variety, I think I’ve got a gal at work that would like a one nighter, you know any of your class mates that could keep their mouths shut?” She laughed “Out side of the bedroom that is! You know you’d really be on easy street if Paul married you. We got to find a way to outdo all his other cunts; yes honey, we all are his cunts, now be nice to all the others but make sure that we do extra for our Paul and for Mary, his mom.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.