Mary and Marge - Cover

Mary and Marge

Copyright© 2015 by peterbeater

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A boy and his covey

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mother   Son   Cousins   InLaws   MaleDom  

Can any of us forget our first kiss, mine was rather chaste and at 13, I was overwhelmed. Boy if I can remember mine, pity poor Gordon, it was a grown up kiss, offering promising, and he wanted it, whatever it was he wanted it so bad! These were lips attached to a full blown woman, those were breasts pushing against his chest, he still wasn't sure what to do with that hand, his hand being slowly fried on her thigh. That tongue invading his mouth emboldened him, he slid his hand a little higher, now his fingers were under her skirt. He froze awaiting a reprimand, a slap, he wasn't sure, something? Mary's mouth moved from his lips to his ear, "Oh that's nice, your hand feels so good," And a tongue started to lick out his inner ear.

Mary too was having a new virgin experience What went on with her son and her sister in law was something that had grown into an almost natural thing. At first she was frightened, the very idea of sex with her own son was disgusting to her, a combination of loneliness and greed had forced her into giving herself to her son. Then to add to it was her sister in law, when her son told her to go down on Marge or pack she thought she would die of shame. At first she was afraid that she would throw up; but then the combination, of power, she was making the two of them cum her mouth, her pussy was powerful, and sexual gratification, she was cumming like she never had before. How could that be bad? She may have cried herself to sleep a few nights but now sex with Marge was like the frosting on the sex cake that was her son. How many times had she cum with Paul's cock rammed deep in her ass and thought about all those poor people who never knew this pleasure. A day latter while taking a crap she would feel not so much the pain, but the memory of the stretch, the expansion, the feeling of total violation and submission and revel in it. One time, the memory was so exciting she wondered if she could cum from a big turd. That was one of the few thoughts that did shame her.

Now inside the house, the seduction of a strange new boy, was exciting in it's own way. She could go to jail, but only along with his mother; it was a virgin cock, would she ever see another? There was a part of her mind that kept repeating, new, train, mine, any fucking thing I want, and then if she really made Paul happy maybe she would gain some more status in her own home ... she corrected herself, Paul's home! Even though she and Marge had made their peace and willingly shared Paul, willingly ate each other out, willingly ... well hell, willingly did anything, she always felt there was a competition between them, She was training her mind to be a proper submissive to her own son. It was his house, she and Marge were his, even that accountant who had caught her two bit scam, she ate that pussy willingly and enjoyed it because Paul wanted it! Sh was a mother, it was her job to make her son happy! The idea of that was an additional turn on ... Wanton Tramp ... that's me...

That last kiss in the car had shown some promise on Gordon's part, she sure hoped he was good in bed, it'd make it more fun for her. She knew she was going to have sex with Gordon, if only because Paul wanted her to. She thought that her son would have preferred to have the two women alone but for some reason Paul wanted the son seduced and brought into the magic circle. She had to smile, she and Marge had started calling their arrangement "The Magic Circle", as Marge said, it must be magic, I never came this much ever, ever before!

The four of them had barely got in the door when Paul had told her, "Mom, why don't you show Gordon the house." That was her cue to get Gordon into the big bed in Paul's room. For Mary it felt strange to go into Paul's part of the house without him there, there was one major rule here, nobody went into his apartment without permission!

Well, she had permission, Paul's plan was for her to fuck Gordon and then the two of them get caught by Eleanor and himself. As he explained it to the three of them. "now look, Elly and I walk in on the two of you, Elly starts bitching about how could you, my baby and so I, I remind her she's topless and just sucked my cock, Mary you make sure that Gordon doesn't get off the bed, one make sure his clothes are far from the bed, two, he tries to get up, grab his balls, that always gets a guy's attention. Mom will try to make things right by holding Gordon's cock so his mom can clean it. Marge, you come in when you hear the four of us doing it."

Eleanor had said, "Sounds like a plan to me." and dove on his cock, they all laughed as she later said, "I had to memorize my lines!"

Mary had been holding Gordon's hand as she walked him through the house. "Nope, can't go in there, that's Paul's lab, god knows what secret potions he's brewing, but let me show you his bedroom and study."

Gordon was impressed, a lab. A study, shit he did homework on the dining room table! As they entered the bed room Mary turned and kissed Gordon and grabbed his butt. I was as if she stepped on a bear trap, she was surrounded, hands everywhere, lips sliding all over her face, her eyes were kissed, her nose, back to her lips her ears; and those hands, her ass was patted and squeezed her sides she almost laughed as she felt his hands slid up and near the sides of her boobs, not since high school ... suddenly school was out a hand was holding one tit and the other was snaking under the back of her skirt! "Wait. wait. Let me help!"

She was really starting to get excited, she knew all the arguments about sex with minors, but her Paul had taught her those rules were for other people. Here she was about to seduce a teen age boy, a boy she really didn't care about, this was sex for fun she really hoped the kid would be fun in bed but she was going to fuck him because that was what her son wanted. she felt like a whore and that turned her on too.

Gordon was in a frenzy: overcome with sensation or was it sinsation? When Mary's hand had touched his dick through his pants he was electrified. momentarily he thought it was an accident but no his cock was grabbed! His hands were a blur, rrying to find flesh, he wanted to touch skin, not a dress!

She pulled the zip on the side of her skirt and when Gordon dove on the sound and started pulling, she went for his zippers, then they were in that happy primordial time, instinctively groping and pulling till they were both naked and only then did either take a break to see what they were unwrapping. Mary was sure happy with her gift package Gordon's dick wasn't as big as her son's but it was certainly large enough for her purposes. add to that that he had that very nice young boy's body, not muscle bound but firm well filled and he just plain smelled young.

For Gordon, the closest he had even gotten to a live naked lady was sneak peeks at his mom around the house, he wanted to look, he wanted to stare, he didn't know here to look, tits, big tits, down there, yes down there not a stitch! But most of all he wanted to ... everything! Mary decided to move the program right along, she took Gordon by the hand and placed one hand on her tit. At first, he was afraid to move, would it break the spell? So big, so warm, so soft so full and that hard part, that must be the nipple. Watching his face it was all she could do to not laugh, this kid was a real live virgin! "Oh honey, that's so nice give ne a little squeeze." And she leaned in and kissed him. It was as if that kiss ignited his after burner! Lips, tongue, hand, both hands, dick pushing, he was all over her. "Here. Sweetie, feel this." She moved his free hand down to her crotch. That was the last time she had to encourage him, once his fingers felt her wetness they were off and racing. In self defense she grabbed his cock and pulled back. "Oh Gordon let me kiss it, please!" Now as her mouth approached his cock he was stroking her back, he wanted to suck on those tits but his dick was now in charge. That dick was soaked in precum, Mary had licked her lips in anticipation and between the two of them she slid in as he shoved forward, Not many can say that their first blowjob included a deep throat experience. If she had been counting Mary would have know that it actually took her less than three strokes to have him cumming in her mouth. No way was he warning her, he wanted his cock down her throat, into her lungs! As his hands grabbed at her hair and pulled her down, Mary smiled ... boys ... so excitable ... she swallowed once but kept some in her mouth, she thought of it as show and tell. She felt his hands release their death grip on her hair and slowly lifted off that still mostly hard cock. Lips tight against his shaft she sucked him dry as she came up for air. She looked up at her newest and his eyes were open in wonder. She dipped her head and opening her mouth she let his cum ooze down back to his prick, it almost flowed to the base and she was back down there capturing every drop. Once again she had a vacuum lock on his cock and as her lips moved up and off, his prick was coming out of her mouth virtually dry. Gordon was watching, no one ever told him sex was like this. Everything was brand new. he had cum on his fist, but this, and she liked it! He thought blow jobs were supposed to be dirty, this was wonderful! Then with one hand still holding his prick, Mary looked up at him, slowly opened her mouth and he could see cum, his cum in her mouth; slowly Mary raised her head and swallowed, once and then a second time, Looking back at him she opened her mouth and showed him a cum free mouth. As she smiled she thought, beat that Eleanor!

Gordon was a virgin, a total innocent, he had no yardsticks to judge what was going on, but he was pretty sure this was not run of the mill sex, he had somehow stumbled into a porn story, it was either that or this Mary had fallen in love with him! Without thinking he pulled Mary to him and kissed her with total teenaged passion, it was doubtful he even noticed the cum on her lips or the trace in her mouth he had found his true love! Mary was so pleased that Gordon had kissed her after his blow job, she thought about how much fun it was going to be to fuck him ... Bar Dickvah, today you are a man my boy ... She smiled again.

As they kissed she could feel he was still hard. Holding tight, she rolled the two of them so now he was on top of her, moving her knees out and up she had him centered on her. She had to reach down and get his dick in the right place he was blindly jabbing, once she touched his cock he froze, ... Kids ... But the second he felt her open slit it was one hard push, and technically Gordon was no longer a virgin. "Wait, wait, honey let me get used to you." Mary was afraid he was going to cum at once, she wanted a little fun out of this. It was only later at home that Gordon though that he must have a big dick if that Mary had to get used to him. Mary used her arms to push her boobs together to give him a cushion to rest on. For Gordon, his dick inside of a woman, not some bimbo teenager, a real woman he felt with his cock, were those muscles? Were those her guts? Was he in her belly? Was it all pink in there? What was moving? Oh God she clamped him with her muscles, my god what? He was lost in wonder. "OK honey try doing it slowly now." Mary barely got the words out and maybe there were two slow strokes and Gordon was off on a race to the finish. Mary was thanking herself about the earlier blowjob as Gordon, barely two minutes later, was extending himself on his arms as he tried to push his cock through her and into the mattress. She could feel him come in three separate spurts and she pulled him close. "So nice, so very nice, thank you!" She kissed him while thinking ... Eleanor you owe me...

They were laying there, Paul holding and nursing on a beautiful tit when

Mary broke through his paradise, "Lets go see what those two are up to." She knew what her instructions were, but she wanted to see Eleanor in action. She never gave Gordon a chance to grab a pair of pants or issue a but, they hit the study just in time to witness his mother having her third cum and that right after a light, what Paul called a tune up, spanking; She was kneeling astride Paul with her sweaty hair flying around her head, her entire trunk, stomach, breasts, back shiny with sweat, she had gone rigid for a moment and now slumped in defeat over Paul.

For a second Gordon was jealous, somebody doing my mom, and then he remembered he had just done that guys mother, he guessed it must be OK if they were sharing their moms, and then Mary put her arm around his waist and he realized, he was naked with a girl he had just had sex with! At that moment, they could have burned his mother at the stake and he wouldn't has noticed. NAKED, ADULT, SUCKED, FUCKED Those were the thoughts flooding his brain, and as he stood there sort of gaping at his mom's tits and sort of thinking about her sex life, Mary's arm pulled him close. His arm went around her and quickly slid to her butt. HE WAS GRABBING AN ASS! Poor Gordon; there was a lot of information flooding into his brain, he was on one level feeling that ass next to him, on another level there was a naked lady next to him, squeezing him. His mother was naked in front of him. Naked and she had just got laid.

For Eleanor, she had wanted this, she wanted to sleep with her son, more she wanted her son to be her man, to take charge, she slid off of paul and looking at her son she gave a tentative smile. Paul broke the silence, "Well, don'tyou two stand there, get in bed with us, he threw a corner of the sheet open. As they had planned it Mary was in the bed on Paul's side in a flash, Gordon sort of had to get in bed next to his mother. Paul wasn't going to let up. "Gordon, did my mom take good care of you? She didn't, let me know and I'll spank her."

Gordon didn't know how to answer that, he stuttered out a, "Nice, very nice we had a good, time" blushing as he said it.

Paul smiled, "Well I got to tell you, your mom, Elly here, is just great, give her a kiss for me." And with that Paul was kissing his own mother, And so it came to pass that Gordon's first incestuous kiss of his own mother had a slight taste of sperm. As his lips touched his mother she devoured him, arms and legs encircled him and started squeezing. She lifted her lips for a moment, "Love you, want this, hold me.' Her lips were back on his mouth a tongue was all over his own tongue. He felt his mom take his hand and press it into her pussy, her soaking sticky pussy, and her hand left to grab and hold his cock. Gordon was excited and frightened, he never really thought about the idea or the concept of incest he just wanted more of what he had just had.

Elly had been scared that when her son saw her, all fucked out, no other way to describe it, that he would be turned off. She was starting to learn that a sexual wanton was a turn on for men. Holding his slimy dick, as it started to stiffen, she was so relieved that he still liked her, she was the first one to dive down and suck up his cock. One part of her mind was trying to decide what part of the taste was Mary and what was her son's, the other was plotting the impending fuck of her own son, but most, most of all she was thinking how nice it was to have her own personal cock to suck.

Feeling the bed move she looked out of the corner of her eyes and there was Mary sucking her own son. A pair! A sister! It seemed so right to be there side by side sucking worshiping their own sons. It felt so good! Then Paul pulled at Mary and she was on her hands and knees, Elly watched while still sucking, she had heard of dog fashion and here it was! Gambling she slid up her son, and on hands and knees said "Honey, do me like that, make me your bitch, please." Is there a son so cruel as to not give in to that request? She was smiling at how quick her boy mounted her. 'Mounted' she rolled that around her head, she was being mounted her son had taken charge of her. She could taste his pre cum! She licked her lips and smiled in pure happiness. From a distance she heard Paul, "Ain't this great, two cunts, our two cunts we're fucking our moms and they love it, Right?"

Saying that he pulled on Mary's hair, Mary grunted and knowing her lines sad through almost clenched teeth. "Oh yes sit, this cunt is your cunt, you own me."

Eleanor felt Gordon's hands slid up from her hips going towards her hair, "Oh Gordon, can I be your cunt, your personal cunt along side my sister."

Paul and Gordon smiled at each other as Elly felt another hand holding one of her boobs and suddenly she was kissed! Mary laughed as much as could with a dick driving her crazy, "Meet my sister in law, Marge this is Eleanor and Gordon. Lift up and let Marge kiss you." Eleanor had been wondering where Marge was and lifted her head to kiss her other friend, Marge surprised her and slid right under her, she barely got her arm out of the way without falling when she felt Marge squirming and kissing her way down her belly.

Elly was electrified, 'oh my god, was she going to lick her while she was making love to her son? What would Gordon think' The very first lick that touched both his cock and his mother's pussy convinced Gordon that his was the only way to live!

Paul, dick buried in his mom, looked at the threesome next to him and wasn't a bit jealous, he knew that he would have time with Elly and she would bend to him like the other cunts did. Besides, who doesn't like looking at a cunt, proving her cuntdom by licking both a cock and another cunt at the same time. He couldn't resist, "Mom. Look at Elly, doesn't she look hot? What a super cunt, licks and fucks at the same time!" He punctuated the last sentence with an extra deep shove into Mary.

Mary knew her lines, "I can't wait to taste some of that, but first let me take good care of my own son. Come on daddy, fuck your baby, fuck me senseless!"

Eleanor heard it, barely heard that 'daddy' buried as she was in Marge's pussy, but she realized that Mary was right, their sons had become their daddies and she was so happy about it.

Gordon would have flunked a lie test if you asked him what he came on, his mom's pussy, the words he was hearing or the sights his eyes were seeing; it didn't really matter suddenly his cum erupted not as am locomotive but more like a funny car dragster blasting off the line. "Take it cunt take it all, you're my bitch now!" He didn't even know he was yelling. Eleanor was so happy about what her son was becoming, how could she thank her friends? And her cunt, her pussy, grabbed her and took her out past Jupiter, two days later, there were bruises where Gordon had hung on during his mothers amazing cum. The other three were impressed with Elly's near fit. Both Mary and Marge were a little concerned, would Paul want more of the newcomer after that display, for his part Paul wondered if he could get that response out of Elly. He started really pounding his mom, Mary was no fool she started telling the world what a great cock her son had. She was acting and there it was, her cum took over. "Daddy, I'm cumming, Love yo..." and she collapsed on the bed. Eleanor comes back from her cum, gets her nose out of Marge, gives that very nice pussy a little love kiss and shyly reaches for her son, not sure what reception she would get after he saw her cumming like that.

Her sweaty tits pushing against his chest she hears "Oh mom, you look so hot, my mom fucks so good!'

So happy, she slips to her knees and sucks his cock clean as she whispers,"Just for my daddy, just for you." For Eleanor sucking a cock clean after sex was new, a part of her mind wondered why no one ever told her before, had she known how right it felt; she was a server, a cunt for her daddy (every time she thought it, the word 'Daddy' reinforced in her her new role in her relationship with her son and for that matter all younger guys. Mary hurried to get down on Paul, she didn't want him to complain but more important she wanted to show everyone how much she loved the cock that had just fucked her.

Gordon and Paul look at each other and smiled, this was the life!

After a break for food, Paul was used to nudes in the kitchen, Gordon was all eyes, His mom. Marge, Mary six tits on display! As Marge said later, did you watch him, every-time he picked up a fork, I was afraid he'd take out an eye. That boy loves tits! They laughed when Eleanor said she was doing her best to widen his horizons or at least lower his eyes.

Two weeks later Eleanor called Marge to excitedly tell her about how her son slapped her on the ass as he walked by and how he now tells her what a great cocksucker she is, "Oh I know I'm not as good as you two, but sure makes me feel good"

"Well, hell, I'll talk to Paul we should all get together, you getting good at cock it's time we checked out your muff munching!" They laughed

So now there was Tom and LouAnn, Gordon and Elly, Johnie and Rose, Don and Karen, these four couples plus his mom and Marge were the nucleus of their mom swap club. Only years later would Paul realize how hard it was to find that many permissive women. Five couples, six women naked at the pool or in the living room was powerful stuff, powerful enough to pass a rule, no dope at the party. As Marge said,"Why, who needs it, I'm high on cock!" John complained that a little dope was fun, Paul told him he could have his fun at home and that was the end of that. They all kept looking but mom son couples were either hard to find or very far back in the closet. Occasionally they would find another couple but there were very few that approached the bedroom with the enthusiasm of the original six. For Paul the fact that they were all incestuous mothers was the major turn on; to watch three or all six get into a daisy chain or swap kisses with cum filled mouths could only compare with his all time favorite, watching his mom get ass fucked by somebody while he was buried in somebody else's ass! Ordering that kind of debasement was a rare exotic aphrodisiac.

Looking back Paul, at times, had to laugh at himself. At home he was the boss, four willing females at his beck and call or as he said at his fuck and suck, but here he was constantly scheming to get a flat chested teeny bopper like Jane into his stable. She was tall and skinny still gawky like a young colt, in addition Jane was a big brain, one of the things Paul enjoyed about his sex with Gail and Martha was knowing that they were much more intelligent than he was. Now with the CPA he did whatever she said about money and taxes and in return she pretty much did whatever he wanted in bed. With Gail Levy from the bank, she still held herself a little aloof, she wouldn't drop everything to come to the aid of his cock, but when she got there she would do all she could to make up for it. Between what the two of them said and what they talked about, he felt like he should charge them for therapy. Both seemed to want to offer themselves without reservation, as he heard them agreeing once, "Oh here, when I let my hair down, all that business shit falls by the side of the road."

"I know what you mean, I don't like those spankings, but damn I feel so cleansed afterwards..."

"Oh I know,. We're two cock whipped bimbos" They were still laughing when he entered the room. For Paul, his fixation with older women went well beyond his mother. Mary, his mom was a special case, telling his own mother to do this, do that, lick that girl, fuck that guy! All of that came with a full load of baggage from their mother son relationship. Having caught her stealing only made it sweeter. Owning your mom is a wonderful sensation. He could well understand how the ancient Roman Emperors and Egyptian Pharaohs got off on family fucking. He was only sorry he didn't have a sister to fuck with, Well Tammy would have to do. But still with Marge and the rest along with his mother, the sex was somehow more intimate. To be in bed and watch someone put on their nightly moisturizer, to walk in and see them shaving their legs or their underarms or their pussies. Heaven!

Just seeing them naked, even Gail who was a little pudgy, had real collarbones and tendons in her neck. He had to laugh at himself, he was actually looking above somebody's boobs to see their shoulders! Supposedly women were supposed to have baggy saggy old people's dugs. His experiences were that they had full inviting tits, warm. Hand fulling, swinging topped with sensitive nipples that seemed always up. To look up as one rode him and watch those babies bouncing and swinging!

Add that his women friends seemed to have no shame about the sex, well not after the first time or two! No teen aged, 'Oh I shouldn't. I'm not that kind of a... ' Everybody swallowed and was proud! Everybody licked, everybody was unashamed in their cumming. The tautness of their ribcage and how they tried to add more muscle control to their pussies, with the exception of that Jane he really didn't care if he ever fucked a teen queen again. As he went through high school and college, that attitude got him more pussy than he knew what to do with. His mom loved it when he would bring some new thing home and the girl knew she had to eat mom's cunt if she wanted more of his dick

But now here he was, between classes talking to Jane about a date.

"I can't go out with you, you're Tammy's."

He put his hand on her hip, outwardly it didn't look very sexual, but Jane knew what he was really after so everything was sexual. He felt her tense up under his hand. "look Tammy and I are going out, but we're not engaged, married or even going steady, yeah I know she wants us to be steady but I'm not sure that's ever going to be enough for me. We can go to movie across town, or at the drive in, nobody's going to see us and we'll have a chance to see if we like each other.'

Once again Jane surprised him, "OK then, the drive in, but the one on the north side not near us!"

Then there were all the protocols, Yes he had to come in and meet her mother, yes they had to be home by 1 AM, Please dress nice, I don't want my mom to get all weird on me. Then it was off to tell Tammy she was on her own Friday night, no he wouldn't tell her, but it did involve a present for her. Of course he had to tell his mom and Marge what he was up to. They both promised not a word to Tammy or her mom, but both couldn't wait to meet Jane, Unsaid was, When will we ... think she would ... what about her mom ... Both ladies knew enough to pretend they were happy over more joining the Circle, as they described themselves.

They were barely parked when Jane excused herself to go the washroom, she came back with a big box of popcorn which she was constantly maneuvering to keep between the two of them. Paul finally pulled the corn out of her hands and dumped it out the window. "Listen we are going to talk, I did not take you here to watch you eat. Now come here." Finally, arm around her shoulder, half facing each other, their knees were touching. "Listen now, Tammy and I are not exclusive, she doesn't like it, but you pin her down and she knows I'm seeing other girls. Hell she knows them."

That was immediately followed by a flurry of who's. What's whens, how dids, do I know, and repeat.

"Jane, you have to understand, I'm not like the rest of the boys you know, number one, I have a lot of my own money, two, I enjoy going with different girls, I even have a couple that we go on threesomes, not double dates but the two of them and me, kissing goodnight's a little complicated but we have fun together. Somehow I really like you and want to get to know you better. Before you say a word let me finish, If you and I go out, I'll probably still go out with Tammy. If you or Tammy had a problem with that, I'd just drop you, I'm not going to put up with any jealousy crap from anybody. Particularly when there is nothing to be jealous about. I promise you, I won't hide stuff from you and if I felt you were the only one, I'd drop Tammy or visa versa. Now, how about a kiss to find out if we like each other?" He was pulling her closer before she could even find the words to ask a question.

Usually there are a couple of unintentionally funny parts in those cheapo drive in thriller movies. Neither Jane or I could tell you; we were either talking, her trying to set up boundaries and me tearing them down. Or we were groping each other. One of the first things I learned about Jane is that she wasn't a schemer or a scammer. Reaching under her sweater I didn't find a bra, She laughed, "My mom makes me wear one on dates, go on touch, you can feel I don't need one." Of course I had been reaching under her sweater from the back, and she knew what my game plan was."Anyway, when I went to the john I got rid of it, it's in my purse." It was strange to feel such small breasts, I thought Tammy was small titted but I was doing all these adult women, now with Jane it made her almost pet like, little tits like that you couldn't take seriously.

We were taking a break from necking, I had had each one of her tits in my mouth, I mean that, all of a tit entirely in my mouth! When Jane took my hand and ran it under her skirt. All she had to say was, "That wasn't all I took off!" And my fingers were touching her slit. Usually I'm the aggressive guy but she felt my hesitation. "Hey I knew you were going to try and I sure didn't want to fool around inside the car trying to slide off my panties. I guess my face asked the question, "Come on, you think we girls don't talk? I never said a word to Tammy about you and me, but Tammy sure told me a lot about you, in fact some of the stuff she didn't say was more interesting than what she admitted to."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.