Mary and Marge - Cover

Mary and Marge

Copyright© 2015 by peterbeater

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A boy and his covey

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mother   Son   Cousins   InLaws   MaleDom  

"Are we lucky or what, two super moms to fuck?" Paul was talking, he and Tom were lying side by side with their moms riding cowgirl above them. Well actually, this round it was each other's mother on top. They had switched after a round of dog fashion. The moms found it hard to kiss while on their hands and knees. This way they were getting pretty good at coordinating their movements. With an arm around the other's shoulders they were going up and down in unison, even with lips locked. The kissing worked at slow speed, for that home stretch gallop, there was no way; frenzy would take over, then it was every woman for herself.

For the boys, four tits bouncing at the top and the bottom of each stroke was pretty hot. For Paul, more important was the open smiles of pleasure on each one. Lou had pretty much given up any false pride, after several sessions with his girls and himself and she had admitted to herself that this wasn't about love this was about sex and cumming. Looking back she would have had to admit that the time Paul had ass fucked her while she had to eat out that really skinny girl was her turning point. She was licking that Jane to, at least, a third cum when she realized Paul had stopped fucking her ass and was just holding her hips and watching. There was a momentary feeling of embarrassment and then it was back to concentrating on making this little bitch cum! As Jane popped again, Paul rolled Lou over and kissed her on her pussy coated lips. "See what a wonder cunt you've become, you love this shit! Well so do I! You want to suck me or should I fuck Jane and you can suck it out?" Her answer and affirmation of her future was simple, she had a boss cock in her mouth! Nursing on that, all she could think of was. 'mine, my turn, watch bitch' After Paul came, she didn't have to be told, she knew what he liked, she kissed Jane and swapped cum with the girl. Late that night, lying next to her son, she remembered the whispered 'thank you' from Jane after she swallowed. Hugging that thank you to her heart, she fell sound asleep.

Now here it was, she and Paul's mother side by side doing everything they could to get each other's son to cum. LouAnn could clearly remember that first time she had seriously kissed her son, smiling she thought ... that little shit conned

me ... mom how do I kiss a girl? ... Who'd of thought she'd end up here riding her favorite cock? It hurt her to admit it, but if she had to choose, she'd fuck Paul rather than her son. It wasn't size, they were pretty close, there was just the way Paul handled her. He had her admitting she was cheating on her son, sneaking to see Paul, usually Paul and at least one other She loved it when Paul ordered her to suck, whether pussy or cock. Besides Paul cared; he never ever had her do one of her son's friends, he protected her. Even at that swap party/ gangbang, he stopped somebody from trying to spank her, yeah, everybody knows, my ass belongs to Paul. She snuggled even further down on his cock. She still remembered her pledging herself to Paul and him telling her that Tom was his friend and she had to take real good care of him. And she did, she sure didn't want her boy complaining about her, she knew how boys talked.

Paul reached out and grabbed her tit and holding her nipple said, "You two cunts make this wonderful, your love, your lust, holding a sweaty tit knowing that it's because you care, you try to make us happy, that's what makes it worthwhile, this ain't just pussy, this is hyper sex! How about you two fuck us off. Clean our dicks and then clean each other?" That was not a problem for Paul's mom, by now she really felt that what ever was good for her Paul was good for her. Lou sitting extra straight, in an attempt to get even more of Paul's cock in her, had really got into the fucked up mom routine. She enjoyed it when her son spanked her, even sort of liked him putting her in the bathtub and pissing on her face! Though that was one thing she wouldn't tell anyone else. Last time he did that to her she had involuntarily found herself pissing in the tub along with him. When he called her a dirty little piss whore and shoved his cock not so much in her mouth but more down her throat, she almost came at once. From that day on she had learned that being called a cocksucker or an ass cunt were really love words. Other people said dear and sweetie; she was a cocksucker and an ass and cunt whore she loved cock and really liked pussy. Even now when Paul's cock had centered her attention on her pussy she was still looking forward to eating out her best fuck buddy Mary. Paul gave an upward thrust into her and Tom did the same to Paul's mother, the girls knew break time was over. It was time to show what their talented pussies could do. For the boys, looking up watching the two moms, arms around each other's shoulders bouncing in unison was always one of the highlights of their double dates. As they watched the moms would be looking at the boy they were fucking, and then sneak a peek at the eyes of their own son.

As Tom once said, "You suppose they'e afraid we might like the other mom more?"

Paul's response was, "Well we got to keep them thinking that way, the harder they work the better the fuck is!" They swapped a high five.

There it was, the mom's eyes were almost rolling in their heads and their synchronization was going to hell. Every time they would get this close, their cumming would take over their bodies and they would be all over the place. One time Paul had complained about them loosing concentration before cumming and the next time the girls held off their cum until both boys came. It was more professional, more talented; but the wild abandonment of their orgasms was better by far. The Rockettes may have great routines, but jitterbug dancers have more exuberance! Plus there was the added pleasure of knowing that your mom, or his mom, the older lady had no fucking control when facing your cock! Any one who has seen that last flame out of middle aged lust will tell you that 35 to 50 year old women will go harder and longer than any cute young thing. Paul had guessed that it might be some sort of hormonal thing, their bodies trying to have one more child, before they could no longer reproduce. Tom, on the other hand, said it was just because they knew they couldn't get knocked up and then you add in the shame that they were cradle robbers so there was no pride left. What ever it was, both boys along with some of the other incest boys they had become friendly with all agreed that mom fucking was one of the better things in life. Certainly Mary and Lou felt that way.

Now here it was, almost simultaneous cums by the mothers, Lou went rigid, concentrating on her cunt muscles, squeezing as hard as she could somehow made her cum better. As Paul looked up her face looked like those photos of people undergoing high speed acceleration; lips pulled back, eyes squinting. Her arms were pulled back and her hands were in fists as she didn't so much shake as vibrate for a good five seconds. That vibration was so hot, impossible to not cum in sympathy as your cock got an almost ultrasonic mini massage. Next to her, Paul watched as his mom submitted to her own orgasm.

With Mary it was more someone trying to climb the last ten feet of Everest, huffing, puffing, faster and faster as she reached her peak, then a collapse as she gave up to the ecstasy of her cunt, there was always that small almost involuntary scream and a shake that always literally flipped her tits up so that momentarily it seemed that her nipples were trying to be sucked off by her mouth, then it was total collapse and a slump over her fucker as if in total defeat.

Mary was embarrassed by her total cums with someone else and one night she was apologizing to her son for losing control earlier with whoever had been there. "Honey, I'm so ashamed, you have to understand, when I cum with you it's just so different than with some of those others. I mean I cum. My body betrays me, but with you, so much better, I want to keep cumming with you, does not matter what you want to do go ahead! I am your full obedient cunt, you could shit in my mouth and I would say thank you. I mean it, you want to save on toilet paper, I'll lick you clean! Those others are just a cum, with you, I'm like a puppy, so happy, damn near piss myself! You want, I don't have to cum with them, I'd hold off for you, honest!'

How can you fault someone who wants to please you that much? Besides, Mary didn't have to pledge her love verbally,. Her every action was proof of her, is devotion a strong enough word? Her worship of her son's cock, had in a lot of ways, become her only reason for living. Paul had watched her as she changed from a money hungry bitch to a cock loving cunt. Fortunately for him, it was his cock she wanted. No one could fake how she accepted her sister in law as a co lover of her son. He had seen his mom go from someone who thought oral sex was dark room dirty under the covers sort of thing to her present state of enabler, she would not only help him fuck her own age group but willingly help put his dick in a couple of teen aged girls. At first she had licked pussy because she was ordered to, now she looked forward to making somebody cum. While licking away, holding them in place as they orgasmed she was always thinking of how much her son liked watching, she was proud to come up and show her face covered with juices from his latest conquest. From being ashamed she had gone to the point that her son had to tell her to go wipe her face, she was happy to be seen with stains from her lovemaking, dried cum was a badge of honor for her! One of the reasons his women loved him was the fact that he loved women. A breast, a collarbone an ankle, an ear, Paul loved looking at women, he loved touching them and it showed, there is no one who doesn't like some one who really likes them. When a guy kisses you fresh from his cock or somebody's pussy, you know it's the real thing, sure is no drill! About the only thing she didn't like about eating pussy was that feeling later when she would smile and could feel the crusted juices flaking off her face.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Lou, "God Damn, you boys sure know how to ring our bells! Come on Mary lets cleanup our boys and then we've got to get ourselves all ready for the next round."

As Lou lifted one leg it became a scramble to see who could get more cock into her mouth first. Maybe today, Lou won, but it was real close! As both boys looked down at their mother's heads bobbing over their crotches they were both turned on over how much their mothers seemed to relish licking cunt juice off their cock and balls. It did seem that the ladies liked the taste of someone else's pussy more than their own. Neither boy could resist, soon there were hands in their hair and soft instructions.

"That's it cunt ... taste that pussy ... Suck bitch ... Oh yeah, that's right, get my balls... " The room was filled with the sound of slurping. Both mothers had found that their boy loved to hear them sucking on their cocks. With a hand cradling her son's balls and a cock bouncing off the back of her throat, Mary bent her head enough to look to see how her fellow cocksucker was doing. She was surprised to see that Lou was looking at her, checking out how she was doing! Both she and Lou shared a wink and as much of a smile as you can have when you're sucking cock.

Lou was the first to break, lifting up she promised her son there would be more later, now let me take care of my sister cunt. Paul smiled, not three months ago Lou wouldn't have said cunt if you held a gun to her had, Now she knew, just like the rest of his girls, they were cunts, their cunt is what gave them value, ... well along with their asshole and mouth. But nowadays Lou was as likely to use words like cunt and cocksucker as she would have used tea and ice cream before. She had a cunt, she was a cocksucker. She didn't want the head of the PTA to know it, but that Miss Greenwood that taught her son Eng. Lit at school, she could go for a taste of that.

As the girls got themselves arranged and alined, Paul was happy to see his mom on top this time. Often the boys would make their moms go down on each other while lying on their sides, just so both boys would have some pussy to play with. This was not the time to move the ladies. He had seen this before; the girls; well fucked would go into some sort of sex overdrive, at this moment they needed their sex to continue, didn't matter, pussy, cock a dildo up their ass, they were in an animal heat phase and woe on to him that tried to separate them. When his mom got like that her blow jobs were monumental as it was, right now he was happy to lay on his side and watch his mom try to lick the last of Lou's pubic hair away. As Marge once said, there are some days I think my clit is going to be gone from erosion! As he was watching, his mom lifted her head enough to look over at him. Covered with cum and pussy juice from nose to chin, she smiled and slowly winked at him. He couldn't see what Lou was up to but his own mom suddenly stiffened and dove back into the pussy below her If you had asked, Paul, and Tom probably, would have told you that mom fucking was the best! For Paul his aunt came a close second, now Sheila and Tammy and Helen and Jane were very hot, very erotic just because they were mother and daughter. It seemed that both pair worked on some sort of telepathic level, they were really good in bed, or floor for that matter,

Paul had noticed both girls had a slight sadistic streak when it came to their mother's, that just made it better for him. Mrs Levy liked playing at being a subservient mommy and Martha the accountant liked damn near everything, but they were still playing. But mother's at least the ones he had swapped with seemed to have left any morals at the door, there just didn't seem to be anything they wouldn't do, even his mom, no matter how bad, once he ordered it, was a willing worker in her own debasement. Where else would he ever find a woman that would apologize the next morning over crying during a beating, worrying over the possibility that her tears might have been a turn off!

Getting up on one elbow he started stroking his mother's back, soon he was rubbing her ass and from there to a finger up her ass was less than a minute. Mary let out a pleased sigh as that finger wormed further into her. Lou must have felt something because she wiggled her way up enough to kiss the back of Paul's hand where it was exploring her pussy buddy's ass. After the moms had licked each other not only out, but to an extra cum they were sitting in bed talking to their boys. Lou had her knees up and hands wrapped around her legs, all in all she looked very high schoolish, all except for her pussy being pushed out under her thighs. Tom couldn't resist and soon there was a big toe buried in the semi hidden cunt.

"Could you boys help us," between the stuttering, lots of false starts, and a whole bunch of hemming and hawing, the two mothers who were starting to sound like they wanted to stay out after curfew for the dance, finally got it out. "Would you let us, could you help ... We want to get a couple of girls on our own, ... just for us, ... our girls ... Of course they'd fuck for you ... it would be fun ... you suck our pussies now fuck our sons ... Don't care young or older how ever it works " By now Paul's mom, not to be undone by Lou was sitting cross legged, in fact she uncrossed her ankles so that her feet were sole to sole that just made her pussy even more open than before.

Paul. Extended his foot and now both mothers were getting toe jobs, "I might know one." When he mentioned Miss Greenwood. His mother interrupted "That snotty cunt, if you can't seduce her, I'll hold her legs down while you two fuck her into submission. Oh Lou, think about it, our boys fuck a smart ass bitch like that into submission to us." She grabbed her son's ankle and started jilling herself off.

Paul smiled as he heard his mother, "Lou called, I told her I'd double check with you but after school today looked good."

"Sounds good to me, let's try to pin her down on that hospital friend today!" Almost every time they had a foursome with Lou and her son she would call within the week to see about a three way. As much as Lou enjoyed their swap sessions she had a need to be submissive to Paul and Mary. Sometimes it was an enema, others a real whipping with a sapling from the Weeping Willow in the yard. Both Paul and Mary admitted that seeing those thin stripes appear on Lou's ass was red hot! One of the real fun times they had tied her up so her nose was about 5 inches from her pussy and ignored her for several hours. That was the time she had offered her friend the hospital volunteer.

It was at one of the swap parties that Mary had a woman approach her about getting together after the party, just the two of them. Not being sure where the lady was coming from, she thought she had better straighten her out. "Well, I'd have to get an OK from my Paul." If she's a dyke that should stop her.

"Good that's sort of what I'd like to talk to you about." With that Mary found a card in her hand. One of the problems at parties like this was no clothes no pockets, she had to find her purse to drop the card off. Two days later she found the card, it seemed that the lady she had been talking to was an attorney, the address on the card, implied a highly successful one.

It took another day until she and Paul were alone for her to bring it up. As she showed the card top Paul she told the story.

"Why not call, you're smart enough to not say anything, and we've already seen her without her clothes so ... let's see.

When she called, Eleanor was profuse in her thank yous, "I was afraid you weren't going to call, cam we have lunch there's something I want to talk to you about and I don't want to do it over the phone." A date was set for a nice downtown restaurant and after the usual girl talk Eleanor took a deep breath and dove right in... "Please let me finish before you say anything, I believe your date at that party was your son. I have to find a guy to go to those, my husband is long gone and I need relaxation. My son is 15 and I'd like to start taking him as my escort. So what I was hoping was could you give me some pointers on how to get started. I mean he's a nice kid, I don't want to scar him for life or anything. I thought if he met another couple he wouldn't think it was so weird, I mean doing an old woman like his mother. Maybe you could tell me..." Eleanor finally ran out of breath, she had blurted all that out in one quick breath.

Mary sat there surprised, confused. This was a high dollar business man's dining room, there were linen tablecloths there was sunlight coming through the floor to ceiling drapes everyone was well dressed, and here she was being asked to help a woman fuck her own son. As she sat there absorbing the information, Eleanor was becoming worried; had she gone to far, had she misread this Mary?

Eleanor was twisting her napkin in her hands waiting for ... she didn't know?

"Un. Look. You're pretty much right about my son and myself, but you might be talking to the wrong person, my Paul makes those decisions, not me ... Tell you what, I'm going to call him, you can talk to him, I'm pretty sure he's going to want to meet you before anything else happens, Shall I call?" Eleanor nodded and took a big drink of water while Mary dialed. Then, "Paul honey I'm here with Eleanor at lunch, she's asked me something that I think you should answer, let me put her on the phone" She handed the phone to Eleanor, For some reason it was harder for her to repeat the speech to an anonymous ear than it had been to say it in the open.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.