Mary and Marge - Cover

Mary and Marge

Copyright© 2015 by peterbeater

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A boy and his covey

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mother   Son   Cousins   InLaws   MaleDom  

It seemed like a lifetime to LouAnn, laying there waiting for a public spanking, she felt that Marge and Mary were like sisters to her but she also knew they would not stop Paul. She was in for a big spanking, a beating and only Paul could save her. That first slap was full on, no warm up she screamed into her own panties and as she gasped for air she tasted herself she could taste her own ... pussy ... cunt ... twat ... my twat, what a cunt ... she had her first cum by the fourth swat. The three of them looked at her squirming and thought she was in pain, she was trying to get her cunt rubbed off on Paul's lap. Since she had picked up the phone and called the girls she had been anticipating this, she was sweating with excitement, she thought back to the date she had decided to become a non virgin, she wasn't that scared then, this was so frightening, so exciting!

Marge and Mary were clutching their hands together, it was thrilling to watch an outsider get hers, both women never liked the spankings but willingly put up with them for the great sex that followed. The sex and the fact that Paul controlled the checkbook! Marge really squeezed Mary's hand as they both witnessed a line of drool falling from the part of the panties outside of LouAnn's mouth neither one had ever been effected like that.

As Paul stopped, he felt his pant leg getting wet ... this cunt's pussy was fucking flowing! Holding her in place with one hand, he almost yelled, "Two more, what you had was a spanking, you fuck up this is what you can expect!" His mother had the privilege, she handed the light weight riding crop to her son. She could never forget the day they had gone to the riding stable and he had bought it, She had gotten a test swat on her ass, thank god she had been wearing jeans. There was a deadly silence as people turned after hearing the crop marking her ass and her immediate gasp. She stood two steps behind Paul as he paid, blushing as hard as she had ever done before and trying not to cry. At home he had her strip and show the mark to Marge. Both women were scared of that device and Paul kept it on a hook over his bed.

Paul was suitably impressed with how much damage that crop would do, He took a deep breath and calmed himself then two fast medium hard strokes on the upper curve of her ass. Lou screamed so hard the soaked panties flew out of her mouth to the floor. Now she was scared, what would he do because she had spit out her pants?

By now she was a total mess, her makeup was all over her face from the tears, and her face was contorted in fear, how much further could this go. At the same time her vagina was screaming for release. A dozen emotions flew across her face ... Shit he was right, that spanking stuff was exciting, Paul grabbed her by the hair on the back of her head and helped her up, pulling just enough to hurry her, it didn't take much to move her she was a basket case and probably would have walked over hot coals at that moment. Standing there naked next to a boy, almost hiccuping with tears she had never felt more excited, where was this going to end? She wanted to wipe her chin, she could feel herself drooling but she wouldn't move without permission. Lou jumped as she felt his hand grab her pubic hair, a sharp pull and "SIT" Lou almost jumped to obey. The pain as she fell onto his lap got her completely upright. She tentatively put an arm around Paul's neck, hoping that was the right thing to do, she was sure to keep her legs open and her heels off the ground.

"Marge, get us a washcloth, we got to clean our little girl here." She bowed her head in shame. "Now listen, time to choose, you get on your knees and suck you're mine, mine and you know I'll let the girls do what ever they want.

Because afterwards you will be a full member, you will join the other two, three full time incest ridden mommie cunts, now suck in front of your sisters! From now on,. No shame! No disgust! Fuck, suck, where and when you're told. I promise, you will eat teen age pussy, you may eat some grandma pussy and you sure as shit will fuck my friends when I tell you!

On your knees you betray your son, every time you suck, or lick or finger or spread you'll know that you're not only an incest mother but a cheating incest mommie Only thing, I promise I won't tell Tom,. You can tell if you want or we get together in a foursome and you can show what a whore mom you are." She didn't even hesitate to think, sliding off his knees she grabbed his cock.

She could hear the girls calling her names as she sucked, what was now the boss dick in her mouth, She sniffed in relief as Marge came forward with a warm washcloth. She couldn't believe her new world, she was getting her face gently wiped while she sucked cock. The warmth was so comforting that suddenly she was crying in a sort of emotional relief, not sobs, more accepted while sucking cock with an audience? That one of the girls cared and a shedding of her old life. How do you accept, understand, that you feel loved enough for someone to clean her face while she sucked off their boyfriend? She was overcome by the acceptance into a new family, a new dynamic. She redoubled her sucking, if she could get Paul to come, right now, in front of his mother and aunt, she could share his cum with her new sisters and then gulp it down as a sign of her total acknowledgment of her new thralldom!

"Now, now, all done, no more, not for a good girl, a good cunt momma doesn't need to be beaten does she?" Sniffling, LouAnn nodded in agreement. Mary and Marge watched as Lou's tits seemed to vibrate in fear?, Excitement?, exhaustion? "Baby, take a couple of breaths and we're off to the big bed." Lou couldn't help it, she pulled Paul into a very wet kiss, tonguing his belly button. The kiss was as much a promise as a contract. She was now his. Walking to the big bed both Marge and Mary kissed her gently and softly touched her glowing ass. Each time a knee or a hip, a shoulder an arm touched, it was as if she was being recharged, overcharged? She was ready to explode with love and lust.

Once in bed the two took charge of her, up on hands and knees her pussy and ass were under assault. It probably only took ten licks and LouAnn was cumming. That cum was different, that cum signaled her rebirth, she was a different woman from that moment on! No one was more surprised than she was at how quick, how wired she was. Paul crawled up to her head and she opened her mouth in anticipation. "That's it cunt, nice and wet, going up your ass, all the way up this time!" Her tongue tried to lather his cock in saliva, and as she wet him down all she could think of was how nice her friends were to help to get her hot to get her wet. Suddenly she realized somebody was lubing her butt. There was a very slippery finger gliding in and out of her. LouAnn had been on an emotional roller coaster since she arrived, it was almost anti climactic to feel his cock gently push into her. Since her first anal with Paul only two weeks ago, her son had done her back there twice, somehow it wasn't as good as the first time. But now, with the help of the girls, with Paul, with the spanking she was open and ready.

This time her ass was being plundered dog fashion, for Lou she would have been happier rolled into a ball under her man, but what ever he wanted she was glad to give. As his cock slowly forced her open she realized it was no longer painful as much as a feeling of being stuffed, overfilled and with that the urge came to admit she was a wanton slut to need this. Her ass was betraying her! She heard Paul and his words dug holes in her soul. "Every inch cunt, every inch you betray your son, you're not Tom's anymore you belong to me! Give me your ass, give me your cunt!"

As she felt his belly bouncing off her ass, she pushed back to get the last centimeter of cock into her ass, "Yes I'm yours, it's your ass. Your cunt, take me, make me do everything." As she said it, she realized it was true, this might not be love but it was really something, she was fucked up over a friend of her son. It was bad enough she was having sex with her own child, but this, the need to pledge herself to a young boy, to say it in front of his mother, What was happening! And with the next couple of strokes she stopped questioning, from that moment on she only accepted, accepted that she was another cunt in Paul's house. A whore that did what she was told, and she had never been happier, she was no longer responsible, Paul was in charge. She had seen those two, when they were fucking Paul they put everything into it! His mom would do hip flicks to try to get more of her son's cock into her, like when she saw Marge getting it dog fashion and she put both hands on the headboard to force herself further back on Paul's cock, now she understood that commitment, she wanted to give everything to him, there was nothing she wanted to hold back! Paul, his cock, everything she had belonged to them!

Both Mary and Marge saw it, they recognized that look, their hearts went out to their new sister. For Mary there was the added pride of how good her son was in bed. How lucky they were, and that included Lou, how lucky to have somebody like Paul to take them.

Lou came, not just once, but three times on Paul's dick whipping into her ass, conquering her ass and her soul. After Paul slowly pulled out she collapsed on her belly. Lou had always been a pretty easy cum, she had heard all the women talking about how hard it was to get off and really felt that they had to be pretending to be too ladylike, too delicate to cum. But this ass cum was something else, she was emotionally exhausted. She sort of noticed that Mary and Marge were licking her man clean, she knew that was part of her job but for the moment she just wanted to lay there and wallow in her emotions. It was almost like having mental goose bumps Paul made her make up for it by eating both of them to 2 cums each. As she was sucking for cum, she realized just how hot it was to have a boy order her. For all she knew she might cum if he ordered her to do the windows, Somehow the idea of an adult jumping to follow a boy's orders sent a shiver through her, god that was hot!

This may sound strange to people who don't hive a lot of sex, but Lou found eating pussy focused her mind. A cock in her mouth was too exciting, all she could do was think of taste of texture of giving pleasure to that cock, somehow growing and forcing it's way down her throat into her stomach or into her lungs, of course that was her fantasy but she couldn't help it, with Paul she had this illusion that is she could just do it just right his cock would skewer her! But pussy, somehow that was home, her inner being recognized the smell, the texture of a freshly shaved cunt with just the slight feeling of some follicle bumps, those soft floppy outer lips and then the firmer more sensitive inner lips, so familiar, so different from woman to woman.

Now she was down on ... she almost laughed, she had to look to the side to see who she wasn't eating ... Marge; eating Marge was always fun, Lou prefers Mary because Mary was Paul's mother and she wanted to be as close to Paul as possible but Marge was a good cum. Responsive, never failed to reciprocate or at least kiss and lick a cum coated face. Now as she stretched and pushed her tongue she was circling Marge's pee hole, For some reason that always set Marge off, today was no exception. Lou's ears were grabbed and then as Marge realized how hard she was pulling, she relaxed and started stroking Lou's hair " Oh boy, are you good, I'm about ready to explode, my Lou, love you, love it! Make me cum and cum again." Marge was starting to almost babble, damn, this woman ate pussy! Both she and Mary had admitted that Lou was the absolute best cunt lover they could imagine, in fact they warned Paul, next time a swap party take her and watch the other women!

Lou felt she could write a book on different types of pussy, ... got to try my own ... as she was sucking away she would give an internal squeeze on her ass and feel some cum ooze out of her ass, That was double dirty and double hot Oh God where am I going ... how soon can I get there? She dove for more, how exciting, are all puss that way or just the ones she loves? She sure didn't think of that as a punishment, with every moment she was feeling better about herself, and that included when Paul had the three of them on hands and knees, only her facing the other way so her head was in between their asses as he slowly fucked the two of them in the ass. It would be three or four strokes in one, then her mouth for a minute or two and on to the next ass, and back again. By the third rotation Lou was doing everything she could think of to get Paul to come in her mouth, She wanted to show the girls, to show Paul, she was a full cunt! As it was he came in Mary but she got to lick him clean and suck that ass out.

Several weeks later Marge mentioned in a conversation about something else, "It's like a fucking contest, when his mom is involved, she wins, that mom son thing is hard to beat."

Later as she was dressing she inventoried, her ass ached both inside and out, her throat was raw from swallowing and her mouth ached from extending her tongue and she was never happier. He was right she was a total cunt. Made for all this and she had no regrets about cheating on her own son. Lou had to ask before she went home, "Paul when you said I was yours that I no longer belonged to Tom; what should I do, tell him, no more?"

Paul almost laughed, instead he just smiled and pulled her close for a hug. "Oh no baby, you still fuck your son, he's a friend of mine and I don't want to deprive him of some of this prime pussy, but now you fuck and suck him because I told you to. Look how far you've gone in such a short time, just a little while ago, you controlled your sex life, then your son took over and now you need my cock to be fulfilled!" LouAnn shuddered in recognition of what a slut she had become, but even as she was ashamed, she was proud of how good of a fuck she was for her Paul! "Prime Pussy" she hugged the compliment to herself, yes I am! "We're going to get you to a party with a lot of other women. Maybe moms and sons maybe just couples but I want to watch you fuck a whole bunch of guys and gals one night. You look so good with your face covered in cum and cunt!" LouAnn blushed, but more in pride than embarrassment. Good lord she was standing there, being lectured on her sexual future by a teenager, a teenager who was massaging her ass in front of two other women! And she loved it;! Paul patting her ass and not patting theirs, she was proud, and worse she was proud of her cunt, her ass, her mouth, she was a mommacunt a momma asscunt, she was almost glowing! As she was leaving she pulled Mary aside, "You think we could do a foursome and you and Paul could show my Tom how I should be treated?"

That night. still awake as Tom slept, she had to smile, just like his dad, fuck and sleep! As she laid on her side looking at her son as he smiled in his sleep she couldn't help thinking, ... was that real betrayal, still love my son but today at Paul's shit I want more of that ( And she wanted it like junkies want the next fix)

For two weeks she would run her fingers over those welts and shiver in excitement. She was so happy when they were gone and she could display her ass once again to her son. She was becoming a full slut, really only happy when having sex or thinking about it One night she almost told her son that he could piss or shit on her if he wanted; but decided that was Paul's decision.

The Sunday planning sessions, the name was a hold over from when he was a little boy, he, his mom and dad would sit down after Sunday dinner and plan out their week. Now there was no need for a group planning session, both women waited to hear what they were doing next week. The only coordination might be over a doctor's or dentist's visit. For the dentist, Paul loving having them give a blow job an hour or so before the appointment. So far, no one, not dentist or the dental techs had ever made a comment. In fact both Marge and Mary were so surprised over having no cavities for the last 18 months that they claimed it must be Paul's cum that had anti cavity qualities. What had started as a long ago planning family ritual had turned into a Sunday special fuck fest.

After supper both women would take showers and show up in the living room naked with clipboards, supposedly to take notes, in fact they liked to use the clipboards as props in a sort of impromptu sort of fan dance ... By 6 or 7 PM both ladies would have been ass fucked, sucked his dick clean out of both pussy and ass and any thing else Paul could think of. One day he had them eat each other for the first half of a football game. During the commercials he would shove somebody's mouth away as he gave the other a quick fuck. The Monday after both complained to each other about sore necks and jaws. Another time it was a well lubed surprise up somebody's ass. Usually the Sunday afternoons were pretty orgiastic, both ladies with their hands duck taped to their toes as if they were an Olympic diver Best they could do was sort of crawl on their sides. Then there was the time he decided to fuck their armpits, Later, talking, they couldn't decide which was worse, him cumming in their armpit or the fact that he was reminding them they were objects for his cock. If it was a particularly hard workout on a Sunday the ladies would be treated the next week, maybe a trip to the jewelry store maybe a fancy dinner with Pierre.

It was a couple of weeks later that Tom rushed to tell him that he had found another couple for them. "You know him, Johnny Beaver, well he let something slip at the fellowship meeting, I took a chance and talked to him after the meeting broke. My mom and I are going to their house this weekend, if it works you can meet them. At first Paul was a little upset that Tom was leading the way, but when he thought about it, it was better if they go first, something goes wrong, no connection. That Monday Tom was over the top, "You got to meet this Rose, she's a lot like our moms, does everything. I mean she had never eaten pussy till Saturday but like a duck to water. Well Johnnie's a little duller, my mom says he's OK, just OK but she'd go again just for some more of that Rose, the next day he got a phone call that put Rose and her son on the back burner for a while

Mrs Levy called from the bank, Paul always took her calls they were either about his money or her sex life, both subjects were near to his heart. "That girl you were telling us about, Tammy, her mother named Sheila at 832 47th place? Well if it is, she's laid bad paper all over town, I had to sign off on criminal prosecutions and the bank is ready to either get our money or send her to jail." After a bunch of questions, it was about $5500 in bad checks, most of them small, Mrs Levy said that when they saw these kind of checks it was somebody sinking and trying to stay afloat. Groceries, fuel, misc expenses rather than fraud, Paul promised to make all the checks good and would they hold off on doing anything for a couple of days,

Martha the accountant came up with the best idea, to buy her bad paper but not until she had been arrested and spent a night in jail. "Scare the hell out of her, then ride in on the white horse and save her." As she was talking, Martha was thinking some savior! Ever since that first spanking she had got in the habit of after audit sex with Paul and Marge with Paul and his mother sometimes with the three of them!. At first the incest thing was sort of a turn off, but then it became a turn on, all three ladies had laughed over their being the concubines of a teenager. Martha had readily admitted that she wouldn't have given Paul a second glance except for the money, but after the second time with Paul's teenaged recovery time and how he seemed to love putting them all through their paces. His whole attitude was that he expected to be obeyed and he was right, it was fun doing what you were told! For Martha, what happened with Paul and his coven was separate from her real life. She had spent a couple of weekends with the group and would be all fucked out for almost a month after. It wasn't what she wanted full time. But it was sure good for her complexion and for business.

"Look, I know one of the prosecutors, I'll ask him to read her the riot act and offer her 5 to 10. Then you come in and make an offer, only because of Tammy. Make sure she knows she has to pay it back! And that she has to make you happy! Now how do you think your little Tammy will go for her mother being your private little slave?"

"Let me ask a favor, if you get the two of them in bed together and get them trained, could I have a night with them? You know I'd make it up to you. God damn, a mother daughter doing tricks, damn that turns me on, you as a guy must be over the moon"

It was the middle of the next week when Mrs Levy called to tell him to get

ready, they would be picking up that Sheila today. He got Martha on the phone and she said she'd talk to her friend.

It was after 10 PM when Tammy called in total panic mode, "Paul can you help me, my mom's in jail, What'll I do? I mean..."

"First thing, call a cab and get over here, bring some clothes for tomorrow. I don't want you alone tonight, don't worry. I'll pay for the cab. While you're on the way I'll try to find out what's going on."

As far as his mom and Marge knew this was real, no sense telling everybody your plans. When Tammy got there both women were very loving, telling Tammy that Paul would get it sorted out. Paul explained that as he understood it her mother was in jail over some sort of bank fraud, that there was nothing to do tonight but they would get it cleaned up in the morning. Tammy was so scared that she didn't want to sleep alone, she was surprised that Paul never slept alone, tonight was his mother's turn so there she was, one of three in a bed and as usual there were no clothes allowed in Paul's bed. For Tammy it was

almost stranger to see the casual way his mother accepted both her own nudity and a third party in the bed. Paul had introduced her to sex with both his mother and his aunt, that was sex, that was fooling around, this was almost domestic. Being naked in bed with a guy and his mom seemed everyday in this house. Poor Tammy didn't know if this was this reassuring or scary.

Then when Paul and his mom went from a kiss good night to full scale groping she felt almost forced to put a hand out to touch, to join in? Suddenly she was part of a three way. This wasn't the first time she had been with Paul and his mother, but that was for fun, this was a whole new level. Her hand had barely touched his mother when she got pulled onto Mary's breast, it was a natural thing to suck on the proffered nipple. Mary knew that her son was planning something with Tammy and her mother, on the one hand she didn't want to have to share her son with anymore people, but on the other she was not going to take any chances on ruining any of his plans. Her time of isolation after being caught trying to steal had taught her, she was always going to help her son, if he wanted to fuck a snake, she'd hold it down!

Besides, the way Tammy was suckling on her she knew the girl needed all the love she could get right now. This wasn't a love suck on a tit, this was a lost child hoping to be saved. "There, there, Tammy, mommy and Paul are going to take good care of you." And as Mary stroked her hair Paul's hand was worming it's way into her crotch, Tammy pulled back enough to give him full access. Mother and son looked at each other when they felt that, and smiled. "That's it baby, let Paul make you feel good, we'll take care of each other later."

For Tammy the sex was a release, she could stop worrying about her mother, Paul was fucking her on her side and from behind, She and Mary were gently kissing each other, almost chaste kisses except that Mary's tongue would softly lick her face. The softness of the kisses was in contrast to the hard cock driving into her Tammy lifted one leg in hopes of getting Paul deeper into her. Mary took advantage of this and was even closer to her teen victim. Now Tammy could feel those big girt grown up boobs rolling around over her own chest and then Mary's fingers were next to Paul's cock! As she realized she was getting finger fucked and fucked at the same time she had a massive cum, almost before she knew it she was biting Mary's tongue, to make up for it she spent the rest of the fuck licking and sucking on that tongue. As he rolled on his back after his own cum, he didn't even have a chance to issue any instructions, Mary wanted to be sure that her son didn't forget who the top mom fuck was, she was lip down swallowing his softening dick before he took a second breath. Both Mary and Paul were happily surprised when Tammy unbidden swung around to lick her new mom?/ aunt?/sister? To a very nice orgasm. She didn't even think about her real mom until the morning.

Later his mom told Paul, "Boy that is one hot girl, first time I ever had somebody eat me and I was almost frightened, for fear she was really going to eat me! If she fucks like that all the time, Marge and I are going to have to up our game, we got to find something to keep you interested.'

Tammy went to sleep holding Paul's dick, and when he rolled over she found Mary's boob to hold the rest of the night. The next day was almost a slaver's dream. By the time he and Marge hit the jail, Sheila was sitting in a corner of a communal cell crying. To make it worse the other prisoners were laughing at her, including one fat black woman who had told her not to worry, Big Sally would take care of her, you're going to love black pussy, honey! Martha had surprised him. In the time he had know her their occasional sex had been totally casual almost as if he was in her appointment book along with the beauty parlor and getting the car serviced. Today she was really excited, "This works, can I have a couple of nights with the two of them? Damn, makes me hot, must be even hotter for a guy, you need some release, we could stop somewhere, ain't like she's going anywhere!" She turned into a parking garage and found an open spot, this was a first for Paul, a blowjob in a car! Hands on Martha's head he thought, finally a true teenager!

Martha got him cleaned up and as they were pulling back into traffic said, "There that should carry us till latter, can I come over soon.?"

Martha's friend had Sheila brought into the interview room where they were waiting. Sheila burst into a fresh batch of tears at the sight of at least one familiar face. Martha handed her a hankie and told her to stop crying and listen.

Of course first Sheila had to blubber how it was just a misunderstanding, how it wasn't her fault, and she could pay the money back.

Martha broke in, "Stop that crap, you wrote over 30 bad checks, in total

over five grand, you wrote them over a month and a half, that's grand larceny and the time period proves it was deliberate; unless Paul bails your ass out you're going to jail. Now Paul's going to talk and you're going to make a decision in the next five minutes about where you want to spend the next five years!" With that Martha pulled some papers from her case and ignored the two of them. Well it seemed that way, Martha was excited to see how Paul handled this.

"Mrs Morrison, Sheila, I can bail you out and I can make the bank drop the charges by buying your bad paper, but the question is how can you pay me back?" As she started to open her mouth, he continued, "Quiet until I'm done." she was taken aback by his authoritative tone. "Now we all know what you did, what you owe, if I didn't care for Tammy, I wouldn't even be here, you don't mean anything to me. Now I could use a personal servant, someone who's the first one I see in the morning and the last I see at night, you'd take care of my clothing, keep my room clean and take care of my needs. In exchange I'll give you and your daughter a place to live in my house and a small allowance. You work for me for two years and we consider the bill paid.

Sheila had never even heard of a job (?) like that and then to have a kid make the offer, "Look I can't..."

That's as far as she got, Paul pushed his chair back, "Come on Martha, I'm wasting my time here"

Sheila remembering Big Sally said "Wait, wait a minute, I mean tell me about..."

This time it was Martha who overrode her, "Paul, if I may?" Turning back towards Sheila "Is this how dumb you are? Paul offers you a chance to get out of jail and you want to discuss it? Here's the deal, you go home with him, do what you're told, do what he wants and do it with a smile or you go to the penitentiary! OK, now, what's it going to be, taking care of Paul or 5 years of doing laundry?"

"Yes, yes, I'll go with Paul but whats that about his needs."

Martha saved Paul from answering, with a sneer in her voice, "Let me spell it out for you, you live in Paul's house, he's in charge, he wants you to spend the night with him, you spend the night, he wants his back scrubbed, you scrub, look, I'm a CPA, I make more than you'll ever see and I gladly take care of his other needs, it's not that hard, there are two other women in the house, you'll share him with them! Now look, we're not sitting down again unless we hear a yes, what's it going to be?'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.