Mary and Marge
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by peterbeater

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A boy and his covey

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mother   Son   Cousins   InLaws   MaleDom  

TOM seduces his mother, she picks Paul as her secret leader; Tom gets his first threesom

It was Tuesday before Tammy had a chance to get Paul alone. "Could we get together? I... , could we talk about the other day?"

"Sure come on over after school."

"Would your mom be there?

"You know it's her house too."

"I don't know, I'd be embarrassed."

"Tammy, stop for a second, you know what my mom did for you, why would you be embarrassed? She's the one who did the licking!" Tammy blushed.

On the walk to his house he helped clear the air for Tammy. "Let me explain our living arrangements. My mom and aunt Marge live and sleep with me. Let me finish now, It works for us, ask them, they're happy, I sure am! Now if you want to be alone with me, we can go in my room and close the door, no one comes in without my permission. But I got to tell you, it's pretty open in my house, today, alone, that would be a one time thing, the rest of the time you can plan on having company. It wouldn't be fair to them to have it any other way."

Tammy had a million questions, only a few were answered by Paul. When she asked about how that had started she was brushed off, "It just did."

' She got as far as, ":Would I have to..." when she was interrupted,

"Oh yeah, you'd have to do everything. Not right away, but you keep coming around, you want to be my girl, you got to share with the two of them."

At the house she shyly said hello, Mary ignored her greeting and swept her into a hug. "So nice to see you again, sure hope you had as much fun as I did last week!" That hug did it for Tammy, feeling those grown up boobs pressing against her was too much, She was suddenly kissing Mary and not a hello kiss, Paul smiled as he watched the timid little Tammy reach around and grab his mother's ass. "Well, I guess you did! You come over just to see Paul or can I play too?"

Tammy turned to ask Paul, before she could open her mouth, he said, "Gee mom, you know she might have just wanted to see you!" Tammy blushed even more.

Mary knew her role in Paul's house, "I know you, I know how good you are I'm sure she came to see you."

As he walked over and hugged the two them, "Well why don't the three of us get comfortable?'

Walking back to the bedroom, Tammy was holding hands with Mary as Paul walked beHer fingers flattened against his groin, pressed there by his mother's mouth, Tammy thought about the other day and having just the head in her mouth. What does she do, hold her breath, no, she's breathing, must be her nose, wow! As if to confirm her skills, Mary slowly came up on his dick. To Tammy, looking in awe, it seemed his dick never ended as Mary keep coming up. Now a hand on that awesome prick she turned, "Want to try?" Remembering the other day, the taste the texture, she slowly eased forward, "Come on honey, we don't want daddy's dick to get cold!" Said with a smile, but sort of serious. As she opened her mouth, Mary was all business, "Here, put your hand here, now bring your lips down to your fingers"

For Paul, if he hadn't been doing his aunt and mother on a full time basis, he never would have lasted 10 minutes little less the full hour and a half. His mother was showing her total commitment by instructing a young girl the best way to make her son happy. Tammy would try, try and gag and Mary would lift hr up, kiss the drool off her lips and take the girls hand and suck on some fingers, "See, do it this way, feel my tongue, feel how it moves? You can do this!" For Paul, he was amused that he was being treated like a crash dummy, his dick was being worked on by four hands and two sets of lips, the rest of his body could have been in the next room. His mother, intent on her role as teacher, and Tammy, eager to learn, were in their own little universe. He was treated to two sets of tits flying and bouncing all over the place. Tammy's so firm as to be almost pointers, his mother's, fuller and promising more than those young things could even imagine!

The lesson came to an abrupt end as Tammy was able yo get her lips all the way down his dick to where she only had two fingers at the base. As he started to come, his mother knew all the symptoms and put her hands on Tammy's head. "He's going to cum, get ready. This is all yours but save me a taste please?"

Tam felt it, he was getting bigger and harder, if that was possible, she grabbed tightly to the base of his dick, determined not to embarrass herself. "There, there again!" In her mouth, blasting, suddenly she was afraid it would never end, that she would drown in a river of cum. She swallowed once but then remembered Mary, she was frozen in place scared to move her lips as the last couple of weakening spurts hit her mouth. And she felt it, his dick was softening! She had done it! She was a real live cocksucker, more than her girlfriends could say!

As she started to lift up she heard Mary, "Don't spill, lips tight, don't waste it!" She was being kissed and a tongue was in her mouth, demanding a mother's share of her son's cum. For the rest of her life; all blow jobs had to compete with that one, the pride, the newness, the taste, the love in Mary's kiss, very few ever measured up.

Paul watched as the cumgratulatory kiss expanded, now Tammy and his mother were necking, wallowing in kissing each other. He was pleased to see Tammy move first, His mother was pushed slightly on her back and fingers were inside her. Watching her son get sucked off had been both arousing and irritating! Always hot to watch somebody giving head. In her mind, fucking was good but sucking was a statement of love and commitment. You suck because you want to give pleasure, you fuck to give and get, so those first exploratory fingers easing into her were something she felt she deserved, her right as teacher, as mother.

Paul could see that the two of them were going to be busy for a while, he went in search of Marge.

Marge was putting the last of the dishes away when Paul walked into the kitchen, she smiled, "With no clothes on, I'll bet you got a better chore for me than the dishes.!"

"Mom and I got that Tammy in the bedroom, come o That first morning, when it was just Mary and Marge at the kitchen table, Marge took a pair of needle nose vise grip pliers and crushed a pistachio nut with them, the she touched the pliers to Mary's nipple, "Paul told you I'm in charge, one of the things I'm really in charge of is his happiness, Next time he fucks you memorize this, this is what you will say to him, or I will take you to hospital so they can take off what's left of your nipples, now repeat. 'I Love you, I love your prick, I love your prick in me, you are so big, Anything, anytime you are my boss prick, ' And make sure you whisper to him, 'Please Paul will you fuck my ass again, no matter how much I complain do it do my ass. Now repeat!' Later Marge put the pliers in a drawer in kitchen "just in case I need them. Now let's go see what we can plan for our master cock." Months later Mary had a nightmare about those pliers.

The next day, Mary kept reviewing the previous day she was shocked at how quickly she had adapted. Maybe Marge was right, my son does possesses the master cock! She remembered, "Mom, I want you and Marge to have no secrets, start by making love to Marge, first get her to cum on your fingers and then on your tongue." She had been sucking on Marge's boob as she was fingering her pussy when she noticed she was getting wet. She actually stopped cold for a second when she realized she liked what she was doing. Later, the last thing she saw before she bent her lips to Marge's puss was her son, arm around Marge smiling down at her. She was a demon, sucking and licking, teach this cunt, top pussy in this house! He'll learn to love me again. She didn't stop until Marge had two big cums.

"Mom, I'm impressed, you've got hidden talents, time for you to swallow my cum, move over and suck me!" She had been hoping, Paul was shocked, one swallow and she was root down on him, tongue a flurry of activity. Hands lifting and caressing his balls, she stopped momentarily. "Is this all right?"

"Yes, you're a good cunt! When I cum,. Don't swallow, I want to see!"

He didn't realize it at the time but Marge was watching and getting a little nervous, she didn't want her sister in law to steal her man. She had long ago stopped thinking of her nephew as a boy, or for that matter as a nephew, he was her man in every sense of the word! Once she had given herself up, she found the best sex she had ever dreamt of. The money and life style were addictive, but most of all, the sex!

This, with her nephew, was life on a new planet! Marge had always enjoyed sex, it was always fun, she might not have got off every time, but most times she had a smile on her face afterwards. Now she somehow felt that her entire crotch had been aroused, it was as if she was chaffed! Every step a reminder, when peeing hard to separate urination from fornication! Not just the cumming. looking at herself in the full length mirror, cum on her cheeks and that Paul pulling her cunt open to show her, her own drippings! Looking over her shoulder to see her ass bright red in the mirror from a spanking, taking a dump and feeling and remembering how good HIS cock felt up her ass! Belching and the taste reminding her how good it felt to have THAT COCK in her mouth! She had probably sucked less than 10 cocks in her life; before, doing it was a treat for her lover (or husband), now she was the one with the treat! Shoving, swallowing, trying always to get more in her mouth, always trying to make HER PAUL, feel good, feel better, feel best of all, that's what she wanted for her lover, master, HER PAUL. Hers was an old fashioned, operatic, melodrama love, with Paul she had forgotten he was a teenager, he was her lover, the giver of orgasms and cums beyond belief. Occasionally he would act or talk like a teenager but the package, oh the package; her love, his love, the life style, the dinning out, the shopping, didn't matter, fancy food stores, clothing stores, didn't matter, high dollar dress shops or Fredrick's of Hollywood, the constant state of her arousal, his always hard dick, the availability of a near by sister to help her get off. All of this added up to, if not true love certainly a form of self induced serfdom. She might not walk across red hot stones but she sure would eat any pussy or fuck any guy her jocker pointed her at.

More than once, late at night she had thought she was too old to be in love, no; a slave to Paul, but there it was, she needed what he had! Now looking down as Mary slurping away at what she thought of as "her prick" she was a little concerned. She put a hand down on Mary's head, "Deeper cunt, take it all swallow. Love your only cock, love it!" Mary suppressed her gag reflex by rapid swallowing which only made the blow job better for Paul.

For Paul, all he could think of was that these two cunts loved him, unconditionally!

Later she and Marge found themselves in a natural 69, neither of them had planned it, it started with a simple kiss and as Mary watched a cunt descending on her, she was surprised to find herself smiling in anticipation. Afterwards as Paul was surrounded by two slick, sticky faces, his mother leaned into his ear, "Good, but your cock is better, wherever whenever, this cunt is your cunt forever more."

One morning, Mary naked on his lap, Paul found out something about himself. His mother sitting in her ordered position, back straight knees open to expose herself, heels off the floor to show off her legs, the whole picture, her sitting straight, her boobs hanging down her chest, (gravity is a cruel master) that look, the long cleavage with no bra, was hyper erotic to him. His mother was his cunt, just sitting there she was proving it more than any blow job or ass fuck ever could, He could have brought in the entire football team from school and she wouldn't move, wouldn't cover up, she wasn't comfortable, she was still embarrassed at times, but she knew her place, and with that knowledge he moved his knees and her place was between his legs sucking and cleaning a dick that had just fucked her sister in law. As she happily sucked on his cock Paul knew she would be just as happy to sit on his lap not only naked but with cum all over her face, that was it, the power, the ability to have an adult do his bidding, that was what he needed.

About two weeks later he got a call from Martha, "Our deal still on, Marge

for a weekend? OK how about a swinger party and I guarantee Mrs Levy will be there. Both of his women were concerned when their man had a mystery date on Sat. night. Mary had come right out and asked, "You gong on a date with that Tammy?" Both she and Marge were a little set back when they were told where he was going was none of their business and don't wait up for him. After he left they tried fooling around with each other but it wasn't near as good as when Paul was their director. Neither of them said anything but they both went to separate beds vaguely unsatisfied. It was as if there was something they had forgotten to do, something undone. Both were awake when Paul came home after 3 AM. Neither was brave enough to go to his bedroom uninvited.

Paul laid there and reviewed the evening, Martha had picked him up at the corner and barely gone three blocks wen she pulled over and explained the ground rules for this party. Admission was $100 a couple which she had already paid. Before he was admitted he would have to pose with a prick near his mouth. As Martha explained, showing him a pic of her near an unknown pussy, The photos were insurance against anyone blowing whistles. Everyone in the group had had their picture taken and everyone had an album of everybody's else's photos. Martha went on to tell him that almost all the women were occasionally bi, only a few of the men were. There was nothing he had to do, besides the photo, so if he didn't want a guy sucking his dick just say no, same as if he didn't want to do one of the women. She laughed, "Young guy like you, I doubt you'll be able to keep up with all the women wanting a taste tonight.

Paul recognized the suburb, it was one of those big, old money communities most of the houses were on two acre lots. The house they pulled up at had at least a dozen cars parked in the driveway. Martha introduced him and the photo thing was over in a minute, It turned out that his host was nice enough to step into a side room and drop his pants while all Paul had to do was knee down. It was all over in a moment, but Paul never took his eyes off that dick until he was standing. As somebody told him later, "Oh yeah, I was waiting for some trick, I was prepared to fight for my masculinity!" They both laughed. When he got into Martha's car he had thought she was showing a lot of cleavage, but who complains about that? As they entered the main party room he discovered she was almost conservatively dressed. Going around the room he quickly spotted Mrs Levy, her dress was cut open in the back, cut so deep you could see the start of her buttocks. Combine that with a skirt slit to the hip and she was displaying a lot of flesh without showing much tit. Gail Levy was taken aback at seeing a major client at one of these parties. One look and she knew what she was in for. In the past every time this happened the big depositor would try to get every dime of his money out of her ass.

As she smiled and said hello, she felt her ass pucker if not in anticipation, perhaps a sort of resignation, would be more like it. Martha knew her role, she was all over Gail's date and soon Gail and Paul were alone.

Paul was a little unsure of how this whole swapping thing worked and didn't want to appear dumb ... Gail started the conversational ball rolling. "I didn't know you and Martha were that close."

"To be honest, Martha's a little closer to my friend Marge!"

"That, I can believe, Martha has an awful lot of enthusiasm for this sort of thing. A while ago we spent a night with her and her date, between the two of them it took me a few days to fully recover. So tell me, are you happier with our bank now?"

"Honestly Gail, your bank is really Martha's department, she's the one keeping an eye on you, She's happy, I'm happy."

Well, I guess I'll just have to do the best I can to keep the two of you happy! Let me give you the 50 cent tour, Soon they were in an empty bedroom and he found out why Gail was wearing that dress, she was pretty flat chested! The fact that she wasn't wearing a bra wasn't due to muscle tone it was simply that she was charitable an A cup and the bra inflated that a little ... But as she fell to her knees besides the bed, she said, "Perhaps you'd like to make an after hours deposit." And there he was standing as a 40 year old plus, was on her knees willingly sucking his cock. The feeling of power he got was almost as good as the blowjob. Long ago Gail had learned that sex was like business if you wanted to be a success, you went all in on everything you did. As good as her mouth and lips were he wanted more ... Pulling at her he had her up and on her feet only to have the two of them fall back onto the bed.

Gail was another woman surprised that Paul was kissing her right after she sucked his dick, she felt that moved them upscale from just fucking to something better. She had shimmied herself out of her nylons and panties in no time and was holding his dick wondering what was next when he pulled her on top of him. She always liked cowgirl but this time it was not only his dick but two fingers doing her. A finger in her, along side his dick and another finger flirting with her clit, she was bouncing around on her young man. His spare hand came up and grabbed her chin. Her face was forced to look at him, it took her a moment to get her focus off her cunt and on to her new fucker.

"Gail, how many people have told you what a very nice pussy you have?" As he said it he bumped up at her and she was surprised at how deep he got. "Did you know that Martha likes an occasional spanking? You want to try that, ask nice and I'll try to set you up. Think you'd like to have her over your lap? Call her names? Slap her ass till she begs to eat your pussy?" Gail didn't even realize she was running her hands over those small boobs. Boobies, booblets? She was getting very close to cumming, cowgirl was always good for her as it was part of her power personality. Suddenly Paul pulled her down by her chin and she was kissing her boy, no her lover! She wasn't going to risk loosing that account again by even thinking of him as a boy! Bent like that she had to move her pussy around to keep in contact with her own pleasure points. All that was forgotten as a pussy slick finger went all the way up her ass before she could even pucker. She tried to sit up and was held in place by a hand around her neck.

"No Gail, stay here, look at me, you know I want to fuck your ass right?" With a finger up her ass, how could she ignore the question. She licked her lips and nodded yes. "How about we give your nice, your very nice little pussy a cum first and them we do a full blown ass reaming, OK?" That finger wiggled inside and she had a cum, a part of her wanted to know, how her vagina could cum from a finger in her ass, but then that was lost in straight forward cumming. She barely heard, "Good girl, good cunt, learn, learn to cum on daddy cock, be a very good cunt for me. Now Cum, whore!" She did, never had anyone ever talked her into a cum, never! This was also the first time she ever drooled on a sex partner, but that she didn't even notice! Back curved, head leaning back she almost looked like a wolf getting ready to howl.

Suddenly Paul had her on her back,. Legs up and he was pushing on her ass ... Looking at each other just inches apart, he talked her into giving her ass up. "Gail, feel my dick, let him in. open your ass, open for me give it up baby." To her own amazement her sphincter responded and he eased an inch of cock into her ass. "That's my baby, that's my asscunt momma, what a good cunt you are going to be! Think about it, big bank president, teen age cock up her ass. How about that? Look, look up at me," as her eyes opened, "Now eye to eye, open, give me your ass, do your ass chore, be the cunt you know you are!" Her ass listened to him and betrayed her! This wasn't her first trip down this back road, but before she had always felt her ass fight the dick all the way. She was still marveling at her own acceptance as he leaned in and kissed her, as his lips pulled back he whispered."Oh you can become a great ass fuck, think about it, ass you dog fashion, what's better for you to eat, pussy or cock, which one do you want first? Come on baby I know you want both, which one first?"

With her legs bent double it was hard to breath, "Either, I'll do them all." she didn't want to talk, she wanted to concentrate on her ass. He snaked a hand between them and pinched her clit, a love pinch, not mean, and she was gone, direct from her clit to her ass, over and over she was cumming, her ass was selling her down the river. "I think we ought to have Marge spank you, and then when she makes you eat her out, I ream your ass! I want to make you a full time asscunt, only regular sex you get is from other guys while I ass fuck you. Ass cunt Gail, Levy the ass! Here comes a deposit!" And she felt it, felt his dick expand and fell his cum spurt into her and she came again on that alone!

After catching their breath he rolled to the side and she automatically reached to hold his dick, she wanted to kiss it but she didn't want him to know what a great fuck had done to her. Gail had always been a pretty open sexual person, her banking career had forced her into a certain amount of discretion, that's what had made this wife swap group (she thought of it as a guy swap) so good for her, the entry photos pretty much meant anything goes and nobody could talk. Over the last couple of years she had run into three real bell ringers, as she laid there she was not only impressed with his fuck skills but the style had her a little scared, this kid could fuck her around if she wasn't careful. Her feminine loving instincts took over, and she was up and had that asscock in her mouth. It wasn't the taste, or the smell, she just felt so right doing it. In fact she felt so good about it that a childhood memory popped up of her sitting so straight at her desk with her hands folded, she knew the teacher thought she was the best one in the whole class. Then she felt his hands descend on her head, not directing but in congratulations, "good girl, such a good sweet asscunt, take you home to mommie, good, good girl." And she felt so proud of the compliment.

Later, with Gail in her panties and him with his boxers they mingled, well Gail did more than he did, as usual everyone wanted to meet the new fish.

Later on the way home. Martha told him, "Be glad you're a guy, a new gal at these things is damn near gang banged. At least you guys can say you can't get it up, with us, we're ashamed to say we're all fucked out."

As it was he did three other gals and a four way with Gail and her date, he was right, Gail didn't even need the spanking, she didn't just go down on Martha, she gobbled her, as he did her ass a second time that night. As they were leaving he pulled Gail aside, 'You know, I still want to watch you get your ass spanked." Her answer was a big grin!.

The next week was sort of time for introspection, Paul for his part was looking back; his aunt was a piece of plain luck, his mother, every time she sucked or took it in the ass was another payment on her retribution. He hated to admit it but his mother was becoming a mom again, she was fun, inventive, willing, accommodating, every good adjective he could think of! It was getting harder and harder to hide the fact that he still loved her. Thank god for Marge, what had started as sex for hire had turned into something else! It wasn't love as much as her enjoyment of being a slut to her nephew, they both responded to her willingness, her lack of shame when it came to making Paul happy. He had even thought about making her suck off a dog! The movie they had seen wasn't a turn on for him so why bother? The fact that he knew, knew with the same certainty that he knew the sun would rise tomorrow, that she would do whatever he asked, was enough. Like that wife swap party, he knew a lot of the men didn't like him there,, they didn't want a boy showing them up. But in Gail Levy he had a powerful sponsor. And with a side of the very Bi Martha he had a pretty full plate. But being a teenager, he was playing with his dick as he thought about his life. Only one answer, get Tammy! Between his mom and Marge she should be a piece of cake. He thought about Tammy's mother and decided that if it was handed to him, but then, mom daughter, Oh Boy, what else, twins?

Fresh from their morning showers, Mary and Marge were having coffee. Marge was the first to bring it up. "I want to tell you something, Up until Paul brought me into your home, it had never occurred to me that one day I might be having sex with another woman, I'm going to tell you right now, I like what you and I do. I'm no dyke but I feel real comfortable when we're together ... I don't know about you but for me, it's better when Paul's there. I mean sometimes he plays ringmaster a little too much, but most of the time when he tells us do this or that, it means a lot to me. I'm real happy pleasing him and pleasing you. Look I know you two had that trouble about money and if he tells me to spank you, you got to know I'm going to do it. But I hope somehow we can be friends. Not just in bed, We both know, the happier he is the happier we'll be."

Mary had never thought she'd hear anything like this, someone, her own sister in law, admitting she liked their gal on gal sex. Not only admitting it but over a kitchen table in daylight? It was as if a huge weight was lifted. She swallowed a couple of times as she figured out how to answer. She was sure that Marge could never be fully trusted; somehow her sis in law had fallen under the sway of her son's cock. She hated it, but had to admit that her own son gave her the best sex he had every dreamed of. Not only the multiple orgasms but her clothes showed that since she had given herself, and that was the word, given! She had lost weight, her boobs had become firmer, she was sure her ass was loosing flab. In addition she was sure that her whole nature was improving. Once in a great while she would wake late at night frightened, of what she was, an incestuous mother, jail bound if ever caught, but then the memory of his taste, his smell and most of all her own orgasms would overpower that vague fear and she would slip back to sleep with a hand between her legs. But now to openly talk

"Oh Marge, what can I say, you've seen me, I've seen you! I'm not telling you something you haven't witnessed. When you cum with me, I want to laugh out loud with happiness. I'm so proud! Let me ask you, you know when our Paul cums in my mouth, I just sort of feel like that's my job, no, don't get me wrong, I like it, I like making him happy! But when I make you cum, it's like a bonus, sort of an extra dessert! Let me ask you, when you have a mouthful of him, do you ever wish you didn't have to swallow, just sort of keep it there forever? I don't know about you but when I was a kid just starting on sex I was so scared that I plain missed a lot of the fun parts. Jesus knows what would have happened to me if they had had the pill back then! So now, in a lot of ways, I'm paying myself back for all the stuff I was scared to do back then. You know when he was telling us about that Party with that Martha, I got hot! Do you think we could talk him into taking us? Come on now honest, just once wouldn't you like a gang bang? Shit, I'd piss myself if he sort of displayed me, put me through my paces for an audience!" She stopped, afraid she had said, had revealed too much about herself.

Paul had sort of an armed truce with his school, they knew how smart he was, He and Mr Green had given the school a small small piece of their anti seize product, so they were one of the few public schools with a surplus! There is no known way to discipline a benefactor, they knew it and he knew it. A couple of the teachers were upset about his attitude but the principal explained to them that the school needed the endowment more than it needed them. Everyone was marking time to the end of the year when he was dropping out of high school, He had had a couple of interesting offers from some of the tech schools across the country, but he really didn't want to leave Mr Green, he seemed a perfect sounding board for his ideas. In fact he and Mr Green had made the rounds of the local top schools, strangely enough, it wasn't any of the tech colleges but the university that was more famous for it's business school that impressed both Mr G and himself. They had had a long lunch talking fluid dynamics with a department head who said that he felt :Paul could just place out of the junior physics and go almost directly into advanced seminars. Paul tried to get out of the basic Freshman and sophomore classes and was surprised when Mr Green sided with the Department Head in saying that he needed a well rounded education, besides they both reminded Paul that he would probably place out of the lower math, chem and physics courses.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.