Phone Sex With Mrs. Evans - Cover

Phone Sex With Mrs. Evans

by WelshWriter

Copyright© 2015 by WelshWriter

Fantasy Sex Story: Another teenage fantasy about an older neighbour

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Masturbation   .

For the fourth time in as many days, my cock erupted into the pair of red satin panties wrapped around it. In my mind, it wasn't the panties I was shooting my load into, but what they normally covered. At sixteen years old, I was technically still a virgin. I'd had the odd grope of my girlfriend's tits and once, even got to feel her cunt through her panties but as far full sex was concerned I was a virgin and relied on my fist for my satisfaction. Of course I knew what to do, I had a good selection of hard core porn magazines which I made good use. The only problem with magazines is that the women in them were always much older than I was hence my recent fixation with my neighbour, Mrs. Evans.

It began a week previously, when I was reading a story in one of my magazines about a young lad and his escapades with his sexy older neighbour. By coincidence, or was it fate, as I finished reading the story and was about to put the magazine back in its hiding place, I glanced out of my bedroom window and noticed my neighbour, Mrs. Evans, hanging out her washing. Now I'd never thought of Mrs. Evans as anything but a neighbour, she was at least forty years older than I was and any sexual thoughts about her had never entered my mind. That was until that moment. It must have been the combination of the story that I'd just finished reading and what she was hanging on the line, but my cock, already hard from the story, got even harder as I watched her hang her washing out. She must have been washing her smalls as she a pegged out a selection of panties, bras and even a couple of suspender belts and I began to imagine what she'd look like in them. As soon as she'd finished and gone back indoors, I got the magazine out again and re-read the story, this time glancing down at Mrs. Evans underwear and soon my cock was out and in my hand and I was enjoying my first fantasy about my neighbour.

It was a couple of days later that I acquired the red satin panties though. I'd watched Mrs. Evans hanging out her washing again and, about ten minutes after she'd gone back indoors, I heard her car start up and, dashing to the front bedroom, saw her car disappearing down the road. I sat looking at the washing line for a few minutes, then made what turned out to be, a life changing decision. I decided that I wanted a pair of those panties. After checking that she really had gone out, I nipped next door and surveyed the teenage heaven hanging on the line. As before, there was a selection of panties and bras of various colours and materials. After carefully selecting my choice, the red satin pair, I made my way back to my bedroom, lay back on the bed and wrapped them around my cock. After just a few strokes I shot my first load into them, revelling in the feel of the soft satin around my rock solid cock.

I lay there for about half an hour, the panties lying on my stomach covering my cock until I heard Mrs. Evans return. I got off the bed to see if she would come out to get the washing in, and, sure enough, after ten minutes or so she was at the washing line. I knew she couldn't help but notice the empty space on the line and waited to see what she'd do when she did. When she got to the place where the red panties had been, she stopped and I saw her look around the garden, she must have thought they'd blown off the line or something, then she shook her head and carried on getting the rest of the washing in.

After a couple more days of coming into the red panties, they were getting more than a little messy. I became fixated on stories of young guys with older women and the more I read the more I realised that the panties weren't going to be enough. What I really wanted was what went inside them, my neighbours mature cunt and I began plotting how to make my dreams into a reality but I had to wait a couple of days before I managed to take things to the next level.

I was watching Mrs. Evans hanging out her washing again when a brainwave hit me!!! As on that first day, Mrs. Evans finished hanging the washing out and went back indoors, minutes later I heard her car start up and heard her drive away. I took the red panties out of their hiding place, quickly added another load of my cumm to them, then went down stairs and into Mrs. Evans's garden. Surveying the assortment of underwear on the line, I selected a pair of black lace ones, but this time, instead of just taking of them off the line, I replaced them with the cumm soaked red satin pair, then went back to my bedroom to wait for Mrs. Evans to take the washing in. About half an hour later, during which time I'd wanked of into the black panties twice, Mrs. Evans returned and was out in the garden getting the washing in. When she reached the soiled pair of red satin panties I'd left, I saw her stop dead, I saw her shake her head as she fingered the crotch and then she suddenly looked round as if she knew she was being watched. Luckily I managed to step back so she didn't see that it was me that was the watcher. After placing the rest of the laundry in the basket, she looked round the garden again then, still shaking her head, went back in doors. I waited for another half hour then put the next part of my plan into action. I telephoned Mrs. Evans and, after putting a handkerchief over the mouthpiece of the phone to muffle my voice took things a step further.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.