The Dildo That Erased Claire Bonneville's Memory - Cover

The Dildo That Erased Claire Bonneville's Memory

Copyright© 2015 by Lubrican

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - She almost didn't go buy the dildo. It was too embarrassing. What if a someone she knew saw her at that store? But frustration drove her on and she took a dildo home. She used it just once and then, while confessing that shame to her best friend, hysteria and panic struck and she stumbled into traffic. When she woke, old, timid, ashamed Claire was gone. All she wanted was to be happy, and amnesia gave her a new start. But there were hurdles to be jumped. Such as someone trying to kill her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

Because the evening was going to be casual, Claire dressed that way. Fall had finally caught up to the area, and there was a chill in the air, so she wore sweats that she had only recently purchased. Chad appeared in jeans and a T shirt, with a light jacket on.

They picked a John Grisham book, The Confession, in honor of Claire's recent court appearance. They decided to go to Claire's to read it, because Chad only had one chair in his apartment, and Claire thought lying on the bed would be a bad idea.

Things went well for the first hour. The book was interesting to both of them, and they had fun reading out loud to each other.

Then they took a break to refresh their wine glasses and get a snack. Chad said he needed to pee and, again, elected to go to the master bathroom.

Claire had left both sex toys lying on the bed. Not only that, the plastic bag containing her original dildo was lying on her vanity.

"Claire?" he called.

"Yes?"

"Can you come in here?"

"Where are you?"

"The bordello," he yelled.

She groaned as she remembered dropping her toys on the bed after using them. She padded barefoot to her bedroom. He was holding up the plastic bag.

"I wasn't snooping. I promise. But it was lying right there and I couldn't miss it. This is the one you were talking about, isn't it? The one your husband destroyed?"

"Yes," said Claire. "It's the one that got me in trouble."

"What do you mean?"

"It's a long story," she said.

"I have all night."

"Okay. Remember when we met again, after the accident, and I remembered you, but not why?"

"Yeah."

"And I said the accident was because of you, but I didn't want to talk about why I said that?"

"Yes."

"Well, part of this is supposition, but what Cindy and I think happened was that I bought that dildo," she pointed at the bag in his hand, "just before the accident. And we ran together and then I used the dildo ... and thought about you while I was doing it."

"Clear back then?"

"Apparently so. And Cindy knew about the dildo and wanted to see it. We kind of did a show and tell at lunch one day. She showed me hers and I showed her mine. And when I confessed that I'd thought about another man while I used it, I sort of freaked out and ran away crying. I slammed into a light pole and bounced off of it into traffic."

"But why were you so upset? It's just a dildo."

"To Old Claire, thinking of another man ... thinking of you ... would have been like cheating on her husband."

"So, because you thought of me while you used it, you ended up getting hit by a car."

"Right. And after that, I knew I had a fantasy man, but not who it was. Then, one time, while I was using it, I remembered your face. I didn't know who you were, just that you were my fantasy man. But by then, I didn't feel bad about having a fantasy man. See how complicated it was?"

"And then I showed up, like a bad penny, and started hitting on you."

"Yes."

"So, did John know you were thinking about me when you used it?"

"God no. We think he was furious because the reason I got it was because I was frustrated that he wasn't paying any attention to me. I remember telling him that. I told him that if he wasn't going to satisfy me, then I'd use that."

"And that's the one he watched you use."

"Right."

"So when did you get those?" He pointed to the two lying on the bed.

"Cindy took me to get something to replace that one, when John destroyed it."

Chad put the bag back where he'd found it and walked over to the bed. He glanced at Claire.

"May I?"

"You already held the rabbit," she said. Old Claire was trying to make her feel like this was too personal a thing for him to touch. New Claire didn't care. She loved this man and he'd already told her that his interest in these things related to her pleasure, not his.

He picked up the vibrator and examined it. He turned the knob at the bottom and it began to buzz. He almost dropped it and then got control of it again, before turning it off.

Then he picked up the rabbit.

"You know, I think I've already proved I can satisfy you."

"Yes, but you can't do what that does," she said.

She reached for it and turned it on. When the thick stalk began gyrating in oblong circles, his eyes widened.

"I guess I can't," he admitted.

"I like both of you," she said.

"Just like?"

"Okay, I love my rabbit," she teased.

He didn't smile. "I fell in love with you the first time we ever ran."

The seriousness in his voice made her serious too.

"Clear back then?"

"I was devastated when you told me you were married."

"I won't be much longer," she said.

"I've waited four months," he complained, gently.

"And you can't wait three more days?"

"Of course I can. But I don't have to like it."

"I thought my happiness was important to you."

He pulled her against him.

"I would think my patience has already shown that."

He let her go and stepped back.

"Never mind. You can do whatever you like. If you want to stuff those things up in you and that makes you happy, then I'm all for it."

"It doesn't sound like you're all for it," she said, softly.

"I'm just horny out of my mind," he said. "Pay no attention to me."

"I could help you," she offered.

He took her hand.

"I love what we've done. It has been unbelievably satisfying. But I can't help wanting more."

"I know exactly how you feel," she said, pulling him into a loose embrace. "What if we tried something new?"

"The only new thing I can think of is the thing you don't want to do for three more days," he said.

She bumped her loins against his.

"I do want to do that. But I know it would be ruined by guilt. I was thinking more about what you said last time you found my toy lying on the bed."

"What did I say?"

"You said that you'd rather help me use it than watch me use it."

She felt him become tumescent against her abdomen. It happened quickly.

"That was fast," she said, mildly surprised.

"It's usually in that condition all the time I'm around you," he said.

"So ... do you think that could help you wait three more days?"

"What I really need is for some doctor to give me a shot that puts me to sleep for three days." He grinned. "But your alternative plan is appealing."

"And then I'll help you with my mouth."

His cock lurched against her abdomen.

"It's awfully warm in here. Would it be okay if I took my top off?"

"Yes, I wouldn't mind that at all."

"Even if I wasn't wearing a bra?" she asked, false innocence in her voice.

"I could live with that."

"You liked it when I took my clothes off in front of you that time ... didn't you," she said.

"Uh, yes I did, Claire. Very much. If I didn't know better, I'd say you might have worked your way through college in a titty bar."

"I did not!" she said, with faux anger. "You go sit down on that chair, Mister!" She pointed to the chair tucked under her vanity.

He went to the chair, pulled it out and turned it to sit. His arms hung down because there were no arms on the chair.

"Is this going to be a lap dance?" he asked, grinning.

She stuck out her tongue at him and then reached to grasp the hem of the sweat shirt she was wearing to pull it up and over her head. Her breasts got caught, momentarily, and then fell when they were released, to bounce gently. She heard him sigh and those warning tingles exploded in her belly.

She tossed the shirt on the bed and cupped her breasts, squeezing them gently. From his vantage point it looked like she was offering them to him. Her forefingers and thumbs found her nipples, which were already erect, and rolled them gently.

"I think my nipples are too fat," she complained, gently. "Don't you?"

"No, I don't," he said, softly. "I think they're perfect."

"My boobs are fat too. They wouldn't stay in that bra I got for you."

"You got that bra for me?"

"I got that whole outfit for you."

"Did you know you'd ... take it off for me when you bought it?"

"No, silly. I'm a good girl. I don't do that kind of thing."

"Well, getting back to the question, I don't think your breasts are too fat at all. I think they're perfect too."

"One of them feels heavier than the other," she commented, almost as if to herself.

"May I see?" he asked.

"You can already see," she chided.

"I meant lift them ... you know ... just to see if one feels heavier to me or not."

"I guess that would be okay," she said. "Don't get up. I'll come over there."

She walked to him and straddled the chair, settling on his lap. Her breasts were right in front of his face.

He lifted each breast independently, first one, then the other.

"I can't tell for sure," he said, frowning. "I need to do it again."

She let him do it several more times. Each time he squeezed a little more and molded the breast with his hand.

"It's possible the left one is slightly heavier than the right one. That could be because the left nipple is slightly bigger than the right one."

"You think so?" She looked down.

"Let me test that theory," he said.

He leaned forward to suck the left nipple into his mouth, and chewed on it gently. Her head went back and her hair fell straight down her naked back. Her eyes closed and she felt moisture flood her pussy.

"You have no idea how wonderful that feels," she sighed, breaking character for a moment.

He switched to the other nipple and gave it equal attention before pulling back.

"I'm not sure," he said. "I need to try again."

She sat there, relaxed and tense at the same time, as he suckled for ten minutes. Finally he sat back.

"Yes, the left one is a teensy bit bigger. I'm sorry it took so long to determine that."

"I'm not," she said.

She stood and stepped back. She was fired up now, and was no longer interested either in playing the role of the innocent girl, or teasing him by taking her time. She pushed her sweat pants down, revealing that she had eschewed underwear completely.

She stood, her feet eighteen or so inches apart, and her right hand went to fluff up her pubic hair in an unconscious motion. She paused, letting him look at her and loving the reaction she saw on his face. After twenty or so seconds, she turned and crawled onto the bed slowly. She imagined that, between her buttocks, her sex was plainly visible to him and felt Old Claire chide her for her shameless behavior.

"Go away," she said, under her breath.

"What?"

She stopped, her knees apart, and looked over her shoulder at him.

"Old Claire doesn't like it that I'm not being modest."

"Modesty is highly overrated in situations like this," he opined.

She got to the middle of the bed and collapsed, rolling over and settling on her back. She reached for a pillow and propped it under her head. She pulled her heels up until they were only six inches from her butt and let her knees drift apart, exposing herself to him completely. She reached for the vibrator.

"This is how I use this one," she said, turning it on. A low buzz filled the silence.

She circled her clit with the vibrating tip, and her hips jerked. He got up and went to the edge of the bed, sitting down again.

"May I?" he asked, his voice hoarse.

She handed him the device and let her knees fall completely to the bedspread. The stretching she habitually did let her do that with almost no strain to her muscles.

He put the tip low, between her labia, and slid it up, sawing it back and forth across her clit.

"Like this?"

"Not exactly," she panted. "But that's quite acceptable."

"Do you ever put it inside you?"

"Sometimes, but I like the other one better for that."

"Tell me when you're ready for something to be inside you," he prompted.

"I will," she groaned, as her hips jerked again.

"I'd like to do an experiment," he said, casually moving the tip of the vibrator from side to side.

"Go ahead," she gasped.

Moving quickly he got on the bed and, still clothed, lay between her wide spread thighs. Orienting the vibrator with the shaft on her pubic hair, he scooted up to lick at her clit from below, while sliding the vibrator down to tease it from above.

Her gut wrenching groan told him this was working, and he alternated moving the vibrator enough so he could suck at her clit, and then pushing his tongue into her while he slid the vibrator back down.

She came, and her mound rose to impact his nose hard. Her head rolled from side to side on the pillow. Her hands gripped the bedspread and then released, in time with the waves of pleasure she was feeling.

It sounded like he was killing her.

She hadn't said anything, but intuition told him it was time. He raised his head high enough to locate the rabbit and he reached for it. Having to deal with both at once was difficult, so he turned the vibrator off and set it aside. She lay limply, her breasts rising and falling rapidly. When he turned the rabbit on, its signature noise got a response from her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.