The Triad and the Kidnapped Virgins - Cover

The Triad and the Kidnapped Virgins

Copyright© 2015 by mypenname3000

Chapter 3: Virgin Prize

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Virgin Prize - A dark warlock is abducting the young virgins from the surrounding villages to enact a forbidden spell. It is up to Fiona, a witch, and her twin sister/wife Aoifa and paladin husband Seamus to save the day. But the insatiable appetites of her husband and sister-wife may make saving the day difficult.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Violence  

Seamus – The Tower of Kov-Thi, The Kingdom of Haz

At the bottom of the Tower of Kov-Thi, a monolith of black that thrust high over our head, was a guard post, only no guards manned it. The foul stench of kobolds filled the air, and their filth lingered in the hovel before the door. We had killed many of the kobolds who served the dark Warlock whom now occupied the tower and was terrorizing the surrounding lands. According to Fiona, his goal was to resurrect the Necromancer, a foul being that had been slain centuries ago. To free the Necromancer, he needed six virgins, one from each of the surrounding villages.

That was why we were here. Five nubile virgins needed to be liberated, and my wives and I would free them. We were a Triad, charged by the gods to protect the peoples of the Lesh-Ke mountains, whether they were our own Tuathan people or the Hazians that had laid claim to our mountains. By ancient laws, whenever a twinborn witch came of age, she and her sister had to marry a mighty warrior, a paladin of Gewin.

Fiona had chosen me. I married Fiona and her twin sister Aoifa. I was eager for our first quest. And to save those nubile virgins. I was sure they would be so grateful to be saved, surrendering their maidenheads to my wives and me. Well, Aoifa would enjoy it. Like me, she savored sex.

Marriage didn't need to limit us.

Fiona disagreed. I could feel her displeasure boring into my back. She wasn't happy to be used by Aoifa as a distraction for the towers guardian, an air elemental. Aoifa smeared Fiona in an aphrodisiac For a while, Fiona had been consumed by lust and enjoying herself with her elemental lover.

It had been hot to watch.

"The Warlock'll be at the top of the tower," Aoifa grinned. She was a curvy woman, her black hair short and her blue eyes inquisitive. She dressed in tight, black leather pants and top that molded to her lush body. Her daggers were out. She was a thief, skilled at stealth and spotting dangers.

"You sure?" Fiona asked. Her hair was a dark auburn, a beautiful shade of red gathered in a long braid that fell down the back of her white robe. She was a witch, blessed with the powers to control the spirits.

"They always are," I laughed. I was eager, burning as bright as my red hair for this fight and the virgin delights to come. My chainmail clinked as I walked to the stairs. My sword glowed with a reddish hue, lighting up the dark stairs before us. I had blessed my blade with a prayer to Gewin, God of War. "Let's go save those virgins."

"Save them, not fuck them," Fiona reminded us. "Leave their virtues intact."

"I can't promise they won't swoon over my prowess," I grinned at my uptight wife.

Aoifa purred, "Mmm, our husband strikes such a handsome figure when he fights. He makes me wet, and I can only imagine how dewy those maidens' thighs will be." She licked her lips, eager to find out.

Fiona muttered beneath her breath. One day, I'm sure, we would corrupt her and she'd learn to enjoy sex outside of our marriage. I loved to watch my Aoifa take her pleasure with men, women, and monsters.

"Lead on, husband," Fiona muttered. "We need to stop the Warlock."

I strode forward, sword before me. The red light painted the black rocks of the tower, filling the pockmarked stone with crimson. The rocks looked stained with blood. I kept my ears moving as I climbed the stairs, Aoifa behind me and Fiona in the rear.

The stairs wound up the tower. After what felt like two turns around the tower, a sliver of flickering light painted the floor. I tensed as I moved forward. Around the curving bend, a door appeared blocking the way forward, made of dark wood and bound with iron. Beneath the door, candlelight flickered out.

Aoifa slipped past me to exam the door. She was skilled with ferreting out traps. "Locked, no traps," she whispered and sheathed her daggers. From one of her pouches on her belt she produced her thief tools rolled up in a cloth to keep from rattling. She produced a pair of thin, bent rods and worked them into the lock.

After a heartbeat, the lock clicked. She stowed her tools and moved behind me. With my free hand, I threw open the door and roared as I charged into...

... a bedchamber. I blinked. Five women lounged on the canopied bed. It was the largest bed I had ever seen, draped in gauzy pink. The women were young, their eyes shining with innocent lust—virgins.

I smiled. "I'm here to rescue you." I sheathed my sword and stepped forward.

"Thank you, noble hero," a Valyan girl purred, her skin was pale with a faint, bluish hue and her hair was coppery red. Only the flimsy silk covered her body, her generous charms bleeding through the fabric.

"We were so scared," an ebony-skinned girl moaned, her hips undulating. I had heard of the coal-dark beauties found in the Halani desert. Her nipples were pink and hard, peaking out of her clothing.

My cock hardened.

"Let us thank you, mighty warrior," purred a blonde Zeutchian, her golden curls falling around ripe breasts.

"Yes," moaned a pale-skinned, raven-haired Secaren as she rolled out of bed, her small breasts jiggling as she walked towards me. "You deserve a great reward for braving such dangers to save us."

My cock throbbed as she touched my chainmail.

"Such rewards," the dusky-skinned Hazian maiden purred, pressing against my other side. "Set aside your metal raiments and let us thank you."

"We're so eager to thank you," the Halani beauty purred.

I blinked at the Hazian maiden. All the girls should be Hazian. I started to glance back at Fiona and Aoifa when the Secaran virgin kissed my lips, her hot tongue wiggling into my depths. What did it matter if the virgins were all different nationalities? I had all the beauties of the world here for me to enjoy, the women I had dreamed of after listening to minstrel tales.

The virgins pressed around me. I kissed them all, savoring the lithe kiss of the exotic Valyan maiden to the hot lips of the ebony Halanian. I helped them remove my armor—chainmail coat, bracers, and greaves—followed by my leather pants. Their soft hands stroked my muscular body as they led me to the bed.

"You are so strong," the Hazian purred as my lips found her hard, dark-brown nipple. I suckled her as a warm mouth engulfed my cock. The Zeutchian's blonde hair spilled across my stomach as she bobbed up and down my shaft. Her mouth was hot, sucking hard as I writhed.

"Feel how wet we are?" the Halanian virgin moaned into my ear. She guided my hand between her dark thighs. The shaved lips of her pussy were wet. I stroked them and brushed her maidenhead. She shuddered as I caressed her.

"Such heavy balls," the Secaran lass cooed before her lips nibbled on them. I shuddered as she played with my balls while the Zeutchian virgin sucked on my cock.

"Let us worship you, mighty warrior," the Valyan maiden asked, proffering me a blue-tinged breast.

Her skin was exotic, pale like mine by with a soft, blue hue. I had always wanted to see a Valyan maiden. I pulled her to me, suckling on her hard nipples while she moaned in delight. I shuddered, the pleasure surging through me as the maidens gasped and moaned around me. My fingers found the Hazian's virgin folds, stroking her the same way I fingered the Halanian beauty.

My cock throbbed in the Zeutchian's lasses mouth. Her tongue swirled about the tip. My balls, bathed by the Secaran maid's eager lips, churned with cum. I groaned, my blood on fire. My hips bucked up into her mouth.

"Get ready for my cum, slut!" I groaned.

"Cum in her sweet mouth," the Valyan virgin groaned, rubbing her large breasts into my face.

"Yes!" I growled before sucking on her hard nipple.

My cock spasmed in the blonde beauty's mouth. She moaned in delight as my cum erupted. The bed shook as I spasmed. Every muscle in my body convulsed as the pleasure rushed through me. Her hungry mouth swallowed every drop and the Secaran maid massaged every ounce of my cum from my balls.

"Delicious," the Zeutchian virgin purred, my cum staining her lips.

"Give me a taste," the Secaran maid purred. Their pale faces came together, and their ruby lips met in a hot kiss.

My cock throbbed, growing hard again. There was so much beauty around me I couldn't go soft.

"Take me first," the Halani maiden moaned as she shuddered and came on his fingers. "Please, please! I want to cum again! Your fingers were wonderful, but I want to become a woman."

"Take her cherry!" urged the Hazian virgin as she shuddered and came on my other hand, staining my fingers with her passion. "Take all our cherries! We're yours. You can do what you like to us!"

"By the Gods," I groaned. "I'll fuck you all over and over."

"Thank you!" the ebony-skinned virgin gasped as she mounted me, her dark fingers on my pale cock. She guided me to her pink folds. I groaned as she rubbed against me. My cock found her maidenhead.

I grasped her hips and pulled her down my cock. She gasped as her cherry popped, and her virgin cunt was impaled on my dick. I shuddered as her tight flesh engulfed me. She was a succulent peach, her hips undulating as she discovered true pleasure.

"How is his cock?" the Valyan virgin moaned.

"Amazing! So good!" The dark maid rose on my shaft, her breasts shuddering before she came down. "I've never felt such pleasure before. You all need to feel his cock."

"We will," the Secaren girl purred as she pressed her petite body against me, her wet pussy rubbing on my thigh. "He's so strong. He has the stamina for all of us."

"Yes!" the Valyan maiden groaned as she straddled my face. "I'm so hot! I need to cum, too! Will you lick me!"

I grasped her thighs and pulled her virgin pussy down to my hungry lips. "Gladly!" I groaned before I tongued through her sweet folds. She shuddered as I explored her pussy, my tongue brushing her hymen as the Halani maid rode my cock.

"Yes, yes, yes!" the Valyan virgin panted. "The mighty warrior's mouth is amazing! Oh, he is making me feel so good!"

"I know!" the Halani panted. "Oh, by the Gods, his cock is amazing! I love to feel him in me."

"Take his cock! Make our warrior cum in your sweet embrace!" cheered the Zeutchian virgin.

Hands rubbed my body and sweet lips kissed my chest. I grabbed the Valyan's tight ass, kneading her cheeks as I tongued through her folds. My cock was in heaven. My body shuddered every time the Halani maid slid up my shaft. She undulated as her passions grew, her excitement lubing her cunt as she rode me faster and faster.

"So good!" the ebony-skinned lass moaned. "His cock is so good! I'm going to cum!"

"Cream his cock!" gasped the Secaran maid as her hot pussy rubbed against my thigh faster and faster. "Oh, yes! He's so amazing! Our warrior!"

"Our warrior," the Valyan virgin echoed as she squirmed on my lips. "I'm gonna cum! His mouth is too amazing! I can't help it!"

She shuddered on my lips while the Hazian maid cheered her on. Sweet juices poured into my mouth. I drank them down as I savored her cunt. I knew who I would be fucking next. My balls churned as the itch grew at the tip of my cock.

"So good!" the Valyan maid panted and slipped off of me, trembling on the bed.

"Yes!" the Secaran maid moaned before she kissed me, savoring the juices of the other virgin.

My balls boiled. I groaned into the petite virgin's kiss as my cum basted the ebony beauty's cunt. The Halanian lass slammed her cunt down on my cock and gasped as her orgasm rippled through her. Her pussy convulsed about me, milking my still hard cock.

"So good! The warrior's seed is in me!"

"Let me have a taste!" the Hazian maid gasped.

I groaned as the Halanian beauty was pulled off of me. The dusky, Hazian virgin buried her face between dark thighs and licked my cum from the Halanian's cunt. My cock was ready to go again. I had such stamina today.

I was a mighty warrior.

I seized the Valyan maid, spread her thighs, and took her cherry with a mighty thrust.

"Yes!" she screamed beneath me in delight.


Fiona

Seamus threw the door open and rushed in. The light was almost blinding. Aoifa charged and I followed, rushing into a...

... richly appointed bedchamber. A wide bed covered in white silk lay in the center of a room strewn with roses. Three naked, muscular men smiled at me, each holding a red rose in his hand. One had the ebony skin of a Halani desertman. The second was dusky and strong, a Hazian man with flowing, dark hair farming a face that made my heart melt. The final man was strong, with fiery-red hair like my husband.

"There is our princess," the ebony-skinned man said, presenting me with a rose before he pulled me to him.

"W-what is going on?" I asked, looking around. My husband and wife had vanished. Something shimmered in the corner. I tried to concentrate on it but then a hot mouth was on me.

I squirmed. The Hazian man placed his rose behind my ear before he kissed at my neck while the Tuathan man slid my robe from my body to kiss at my shoulder. Three muscular bodies pressed against my suddenly naked flesh.

My dark desires rose through me. In the quiet of my bower, I had given into my shame and masturbated. Sometimes my thoughts turned to multiple men, the mighty, handsome heroes from the minstrel stories: Abujimbor, the Halani raider who rescued his love from the hands of an oily sultan's harem; Vesh, the Hazian hero who stole into the imprisoned princess's room and freed her into a life of love; and Fergus, the Tuathan hero that died with his true love instead of letting her be claimed by the tyrannical king.

They were out of my dreams and here to love me. "I found you," mighty Fergus whispered in my ear as his strong hand slid up my side to grip my small breast.

My pussy itched and I shifted my hips.

"My beautiful love," moaned Vesh into my ear as his dusky hand squeezed my asscheek.

Abujimbor broke the kiss, his handsome, ebony face filled my vision. I sucked in deep breaths. His kiss was amazing. My heart fluttered in my chest as his dark eyes stared into mine like I was his rescued love.

"I have searched so far for you," Abujimbor said, his voice a rumbling caress that made my nipples ache.

This was wrong. This shouldn't be—

Abujimbor kissed me.

I had to fight this.

Fergus pinched my nipple. Heat shot down to my pussy.

This wasn't real.

Three hard cocks pressed against me, bigger than Seamus's. Bigger than any man's I had felt. My pussy clenched even as I tried to master my desires. I couldn't succumb. This was a trap of the dark Warlock.

"You are our love," Vesh groaned.

"Let us worship your beauty with our strength," Fergus growled, his finger rolling my nipple.

"Be our princess and our love," Abujimbor gasped when he broke the kiss.

No.

"Yes," I gasped as I was pulled to the bed.

Something shimmered in the corner. It was important. A hot mouth sucked on my nipple and everything was forgotten.


Aoifa

I followed Seamus, my daggers gripped in my hands, and rushed into...

... a forest glade. Sunlight trickled through the trees, painting the wildflowers about my feet in bands of light and shadows. The air sang with the sweet songs of birds. The flowers perfumes adorned the air.

And the majestic centaur walked towards me.

My breath caught. My daggers fell from my hands. He was gorgeous, just the way I had always pictured one from the minstrel tales. He had the body of a horse, his coat a rich brown. His black tail swept back and forth as he walked. A muscular, chestnut-brown torso rose from the front, strong arms reaching for me, his face gorgeous. A mane of black hair flowed about his broad shoulders.

"Slata's whorish cunt," I moaned as my pussy clenched in a rush of bliss.

"What a ravishing prey to come across," the centaur said in a deep, rumbling voice that made my nipples hardened.

My mouth was dry.

"What a chase you have led me, but I think the hunt ends now."

I nodded my head. "You have finally caught me," I purred, my hands unlacing my tight top. My large breasts spilled out as I slipped my vest from my shoulders.

His dark eyes were hungry. A hard, thick cock sprouted from his sheath, far bigger than any human's—the ultimate cock. My pussy hungered for his embrace. No cock would ever be larger than a centaurs.

"Claim me, hunter," I moaned as he reached out to me.

His strong arms seized my waist and lifted me up. My heavy breasts rubbed against his muscular chest as my mouth glued to his. I moaned in delight, my arms locking around his neck as I undulated. Hot lust burned through my body. I never wanted to be fucked more than now.

I moaned into his kiss. His strong hands cupped my ass through my leather pants. My pussy clenched in excitement and released a flood of my passion. My nipples throbbed against his hard muscles. I ground against his stomach where the skin became fur, the soft hairs tickling me.

"You are so Las-damned hot," I panted when I broke the kiss.

"And you are a ravenous prey. I can feel the heat of your hungers burning through your garb. You ache for my cock."

"I want to worship it." I shuddered. "It is the pinnacle of cocks."

The centaur set me down. "Then worship me."

"Yes!" I gasped. I crawled beneath him. His musk was delightful. His cock throbbed before me, long as my arm. I licked my lips as I stared at the throbbing tip. I grasped him with both hands, stroking him as I leaned closer.

I kissed the tip. He was too big for me to swallow. I could only flick my tongue against his crown, pushing into the slit as my hands slid up and down his shaft. He neighed in delight, his hooves stamping as I pleasured him.

"What a slutty prey," he growled. "You want my cum?"

"More than anything," I moaned, my breasts heaving.

"Las's cock," he cursed as I sucked harder. His gamy precum flooded my lips. He was saltier than a man, and produced far more precum. It flowed into my mouth. I swirled it around before I swallowed it and sucked another flood of his delicious lube.

My hands squeezed and stroked his thick shaft. He throbbed in my grip with every beat of his heart. His tail swished as he groaned and neighed. I was pleasing a centaur. My pussy clenched in my pants. I pressed my thighs together, squeezing on my clit as I concentrated on his beastly cock.

"So good," I moaned between licks, his precum leaking out of my mouth and trickling down to my heaving breasts. My body trembled. "It's better than I imagined."

"Keep sucking, whore," he growled. "Every human cunt is hot for my cock. You all pant after me, your bodies filled with the carnal desire for my huge cock."

"Yes! It's so true! You're every girl's dream!"

I stroked him faster. His tail swished faster. He had to be getting closer and closer to his eruption. My hands were almost a blur. I was eager for his cum. My hips shifted as I worshiped this magnificent creature.

"Drink my cum, slut! Bathe in it!"

His cock erupted. I gasped in shock. His cum squirted out with such power. My mouth was filled in a heartbeat. His cum was thin and salty. It overflowed my mouth and poured down my breasts. He squirted over and over. I lifted my mouth away, letting his centaur cum bathe my naked breasts.

"Yes, yes!" I moaned, my face and body coated in salty, sticky cum. "Drench me! I love it!"

I was so hot, so excited, to make a centaur cum, an orgasm shuddered through my body. I gasped in delight his cock covered me in jizz. I swallowed mouthful after mouthful as I heaved beneath him as he finally stopped cumming.

"So good!" I panted, my breasts covered in white cum. I scooped it up, eating it, eager to taste every wonderful drop.

"What a slut," he groaned.

"Yes! I am! A slut for cocks! And yours is the biggest! I want you to mount me! I want to be your mare! Fuck me!"

His cock was still hard. He neighed in answer. "The rock. It is the right height. Kneel on it, and I will mount you and fuck you like the slutty mare you are."

"Yes!" I gasped, my fingers almost ripping open the lacings on my leather trousers. I pushed them down my thighs until they bunched around my ankles, trapped by my boots. I didn't waste time taking those off. I needed to be fucked.

I mounted the nearby rock, my heavy breasts dangling and dripping with cum. My pussy clenched. I wiggled my ass at my mighty centaur stallion. "Fuck me! Mount your mare and fuck me so hard!"

He walked to me, his cock swinging beneath him. His hands stroked up my back as he walked over my kneeling body. The soft fur of his belly rubbed on my back. His hard cock nudged at my pussy. He was so big as he pressed on my folds.

"Yes!" I screamed as he pushed forward. My pussy lips stretched. Pain and pleasure mixed together. My lips spread wider and wider. I gasped when the tip of his dick managed to pop into my tight hole. "Oh, fuck!" I screamed as my orgasm burned hot through me.

My juices flooded out of my spasming hole, lubing the way for his cock to drive deeper and deeper into me. I shuddered on the rock, savoring his cock pressing at the bottom of my pussy. I had never been stuffed so full.

I was a centaur's mare.

"Fuck me! Fuck your mare! Yes, yes, yes!" I gasped as my orgasm rolled one after the other through me. His hard cock worked in and out of my pussy. The pain vanished, my pussy growing used to his massive girth, and only the pleasure was left.

"You wonderful stud! Keep fucking me! Oh, shit! What a mighty stallion!"

The centaur neighed as he pounded his cock in and out of me. "What a tight cunt! Work that pussy on my cock! You fucking whore! You love being my mare!"

"Yes!" I shuddered as another orgasm spasmed through my body.

My mind was drowned in pleasure. I didn't care about anything but the cock reaming my pussy over and over. He neighed and groaned as he fucked me. My body spasmed beneath him and my pussy convulsed about his monstrous dick, eager for every drop of his cum.

"That's it! Oh, yes! You fucking whore! Take my cock! I'm going to flood you with cum! It'll pour out of your cunt!"

"Do it! Give it to me!" I screamed as my pussy writhed about his wonderful slab of meet. "Cum in your mare!"

His cock slammed into my depths. The tip expanded and then erupted. The cum flooded me. The pressure of his blasts caressed the depths of my pussy. His wonderful jizz poured out of me, running down my thighs as I came over and over.

"Never stop fucking me!" I screamed as his dick remained hard and kept thrusting in and out of my pussy. "I never want this to end!"


Fiona

Hungry mouths sucked at my nipples. Abujimbor feasted on my pussy while Fergus and Vesh worshiped my nipples. I writhed on the soft sheets as the pleasure burned hot through me. I bucked and squirmed while their strong hands ran across my body.

"Oh, yes!" I panted. "Keep pleasuring me!"

I reveled in my fantasy. The hunks mouths sent shudders through my pussy. My pale thighs pressed on Abujimbor's dark face as I bucked into his hungry mouth. His tongue slid through my folds, touching every wonderful spot in my body. My toes curled as the pleasure washed through me in powerful waves.

My fingers clenched on the bedspread. "Yes! Love me! You are so wonderful! So strong!" I moaned as my orgasm burned through my body. I undulated my hips, grinding on Abujimbor's dark lips as he worshiped me.

"What a flower you are," Fergus groaned, his strong lips kissing up from my breasts to my lips. "My love."

"Yes!" I groaned. I loved this fantasy. His lips crushed mine. These men were all mine. They would never fuck anyone else but me. They would just worship me. I groaned into Fergus's strong lips as the orgasm reached its peak, filling my mind with hot pleasure.

My body heaved and I shuddered one last time as Abujimbor lifted his mouth from my wet pussy. "What a delicious flower. I love drinking your nectar, my princess."

Fergus broke the kiss, delight on his strong face. "You are so wonderful. We want to worship you forever."

Forever. A part of me latched onto that. The small part that fought against this wonderful moment. "Yes, love me forever!"

Abujimbor's strong, dark arms pulled me to him. He laid back, and I stretched across his muscular chest. My pale body writhe don his ebony strength. I kissed him as his hard cock nudged at the folds of my pussy.

I needed to be filled by his wonderful cocks. The girls in my village always giggled about the supposed size of Halanian men and their ebony cocks. He felt so big. Seamus was rumored to have the largest cock in our village, but Abujimbor dwarfed him. My pussy clenched, excited to be filled.

I reached behind me and grasped his dick, rubbing it on the wet folds of my pussy. I shuddered as I ground on him. The tip of his cock pushed into me. I moaned in delight as he filled me up, stretching my pussy in ways Seamus never had.

"Yes!" I gasped as I wiggled my hips down his cock. My pussy clenched down on him.

"How wonderful to be in your sweet embrace, Princess," he grinned.

My asscheeks clenched as I ground on him. "Yes! You fill me up!"

Fergus's strong hand stroked my ass as I writhed on Abujimbor. "Such a beauty, Princess. You burn with passion. You need more than one cock to satiate you."

My eyes widened as his fingers parted my asscheeks. Part of me wanted to object, the boring part of me that always fought against my desires and badgered my spouses to stay faithful. I ignored that part as his thick cock prodded my asshole.

"Yes! I need more cocks! All your cocks!" I glanced at Vesh as he stroked his dusky shaft. I licked my lips. "Let me suck your wonderful shaft."

"I would be honored to use your sweet mouth, my love," Vesh groaned, moving closer.

I swallowed his cock and shuddered as Fergus's dick slid into my bowels. I shuddered as he filled me up. I swirled my tongue around Vesh's cock as my hips undulated, working the two shafts in and out of my ass and pussy.

I was filled with cock. It was amazing.

Fergus, Abujimbor, and I found a rhythm, our bodies heaving together as their wonderful dicks pumped in and out of my holes. The burning bliss radiated out of my ass and mixed with the electric passion sparking in my pussy. I moaned and groaned as I sucked on Vesh's dick. I shuddered in delight as I enjoyed all three cocks.

I was so wild, like Aoifa. I let my body be free.

"What a beautiful princess," Vesh groaned. "Suck my cock. Love me for eternity!"

"Love us all for eternity," Abujimbor groaned beneath us. "We'll fuck you over and over. Our cocks will always be hard for you."

"We'll always give your body such sweet pleasures," Fergus moaned into my ear as he worked his cock in and out of my asshole. His strong hands gripped my breasts, rolling my nipples between his fingers. "Always! Just surrender."

Something shimmered in the corner, almost pulling me out of my fantasy.

But my pleasure grew inside me. I wanted to be loved by these men for eternity. My body shuddered as my orgasm built. I sucked harder of Vesh's cock while Fergus slammed faster into my asshole. I undulated and clamped my ass and pussy down on the wonderful cocks.

"Princess!" Vesh gasped. "You're so amazing! I'm going to cum!"

I sucked harder. I shuddered as his hot cum flooded my mouth. I sucked it down, his hot jizz coating my throat and warmed my belly. The warmth mixed with the pleasure brewing in my bowels and pussy.

My orgasm rushed through me.

"Yes!" I panted as Vesh's cock pulled from my lips. I shuddered and writhed between my strong lovers. "Oh, yes! So good! Fuck me! Love me!"

"Yes, yes, yes, sweet princess!" moaned Abujimbor, his hips thrusting his cock into my pussy while his dark hands caressed my sides.

"We love you, princess!"

"I..." I frowned as their hot cum spilled into me. I didn't love them. I lusted for them. I loved Seamus and Aoifa. My head threw back as my body milked their cum.

"Ours forever," Fergus panted as he flooded my ass.

"No..." I whispered, shaking my head. There was magic in this room. I could feel it. Something hid in the corner, shimmering behind its illusion while filling me up with lusts. I wasn't like this. I didn't want to cheat on my spouses. "No!" I shouted as my orgasm died. "Spirits, come to my aide and banish this illusion!"

Blue spirits rushed into the room, racing about. They dove into the objects and left behind a blue flood that slowly consumed the illusion, revealing dark-stone walls. One touched Fergus and suddenly his body melted away, my ass empty of cock and cum. Abujimbor glowed blue and vanished, and I fell onto the bed. Then the bed itself was consumed, and I landed hard on the stone floor.

I was in a small cell, tinier than the room I had seen in the illusion. My clothes were on the floor. In the corner, an incorporeal woman watched me, her body lush, her eyes full of burning passion.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.