The Triad and the Kidnapped Virgins
Chapter 2: Fucked by the Warg

Copyright© 2015 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Fucked by the Warg - A dark warlock is abducting the young virgins from the surrounding villages to enact a forbidden spell. It is up to Fiona, a witch, and her twin sister/wife Aoifa and paladin husband Seamus to save the day. But the insatiable appetites of her husband and sister-wife may make saving the day difficult.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Violence  

Fiona – Lesh-Ke Foothills, The Kingdom of Haz

My spouses both gave me sour looks as we rode through the foothills of the Lesh-Ke Mountains, leaving behind the village of Min-Kei and all its nubile women and virile men. Seamus and Aoifa had both been eager to break our marriage vows and fuck anyone that was willing.

We had rescued the village from a marauding band of kobolds riding wargs. While I attended to the injured with my magic, Seamus and Aoifa enjoyed the locals. I found Seamus with a woman's tits wrapped around his cock while Aoifa was being fucked hard by a man, and he wasn't even the first.

Did our marriage vows mean nothing?

A month ago, I had chosen Seamus to be our husband. He was one of the Paladins of Gewin, trained to be a holy warrior so he could join a Triad and fight evil. Since I was a twinborn witch, our people's customs decried I had to fight evil and protect the peoples of the Lesh-Ke Mountains with my twin sister and our husband. Aoifa and I had married Seamus beneath the poplar tree, and I had been so happy.

And at the first village we save they both want to have fun. Neither seemed to understand the sacred bond of our marriage they violated.

"You could have loosened up," Aoifa whispered. "You have always been so prudish. Sex is something to be enjoyed."

"And what about our love?" I demanded of my twin sister. Though we were twins, we didn't look much alike. We looked as alike as any sisters and she was often mistaken for being older by a few years. She was more mature, more vivacious. She had been spreading her thighs for any boy as long as I had known her while I had been the only virgin in our marriage bed. Aoifa had short, black hair and a full figure. I was lithe and slim, my dark-red hair falling in a braid down my back.

"Love and sex aren't the same," Seamus answered. "I can love you both and fuck another woman. It doesn't change that."

Aoifa nodded her head.

Seamus rode before us on his warhorse Strider. He was clad in a chainmail coat with bracers on his arms and greaves strapped to his leather pants. A longsword hung from his waist. He was a handsome, strong man with wild, red hair and an excited smile.

"I disagree," I huffed.

"I saw how hard you came with Dinah's tongue wormed into your ass," Aoifa grinned.

My cheeks burned and my pussy grew wet. I couldn't deny that when Seamus and I made love in the tavern, it had been excited when Dinah, the very woman that had her tits wrapped around Seamus's cock when I walked in, had licked my pussy as I rode my husband.

"I didn't ask her to do it."

"But you love it," laughed Seamus. "I could tell."

I hunched my shoulders. "That's not important. What is important is stopping this dark warlock that has inhabited the Tower of Kov-Thi. We have to put a stop to him and rescue his virgin prisoners."

"Virgins?" Seamus asked, his voice eager. "Why didn't you say there were virgins in trouble?"

I glared at his back. "We're not saving them so you can take their innocence away."

"They'll be eager to thank us," Seamus shrugged. "It would be wrong not to accept their sweet gifts."

"Very rude," Aoifa grinned, licking her lips. She was just as bad.

"So Kov-Thi, that sounds familiar," Seamus said.

"It should. It was the abode of the Necromancer."

A shudder passed through Aoifa's body. She was clad all in black leathers, many throwing knives strapped to her body. "How horrible."

"And virgins have been taken from five of the six villages where the champions hailed from that defeated the Necromancer," I continued. "This dark warlock can only be after one thing."

"Which is?" Seamus asked.

"To sacrifice the virgins as part of a ritual to bring the Necromancer back to life."

"Gods, no," gasped Aoifa.


Seamus

I woke the morning after the kobold fight with both my wife's naked bodies pressed against me. My cock was hard, but not because of their nubile flesh. I had to piss. I wanted nothing more than to enjoy both my women before we set out on the road, but I needed to attend to my bladder first.

I slipped out of the tent. Our horses were still hobbled nearby. I stumbled through the small grove to the trees, ignoring the twigs beneath my feet. I stumbled, still waking up. I found a gnarled oak tree to lean against and groaned as I peed.

Strider neighed and the mares whinnied.

"Huh?" I asked, glancing over at the mounts. Strider's ears were laid back. He sensed danger.

I came awake, my eyes peering around. Something rustled in the woods, approaching us. I studied the trees and caught flashes of green skin—kobolds. They were almost to the camp, heading straight for me.

I froze, holding my breath. My sword was back in the tent.

A warg growled close by. The kobolds charged through the brush.

"Wake up!" I shouted. "Kobold raid!"

A kobold burst out of the brush before me, a long spear leveled at me. The tip was made of rusted steel, the haft of a dark, hard wood. I jumped back, the point missing my skin. The kobold snarled, his long ear twitching. The spear kept jabbing at me, forcing me back. I held my hands apart, looking for my opening.

Another kobold with a sword burst out of the brush, charging at me as his companion thrust his spear at me. It was a hard thrust. He left himself overextended. A foolish mistake. I grabbed the haft and wrenched it from his hand. I didn't have time to turn the spear point around so I thrust the butt into the throat of the charging kobold. It gurgled and dropped its sword, falling to the ground as it choked to death.

More kobolds appeared and a warg charged at the horses.

One kobold fell to the ground, his legs wrapped up by invisible ropes while a dagger took another in the eye. My wives had joined the fight. Fiona rushed up, her body wrapped up in blankets to hide her nakedness. Aoifa had no such modesty, she rushed the kobolds, her large, naked breasts heaving as she fought.


Aoifa

I danced through the attacking kobolds. They were distracted by naked flesh, grabbing their hard cocks bulging their filthy pants. I killed them and laughed. My nipples were hard and my pussy was wet with excitement.

Seamus and Fiona fought side-by-side. He looked so powerful as he stood naked and thrust with his stolen spear, his muscles rippling. I did have a gorgeous husband. Fiona held the blankets about her naked body with one had while the other directed her spirits.

A low growl caught my attention. I spun about just as a warg slammed into me. My knife went flying as I landed on the ground. The huge beast's paws pinned my shoulders to the ground. His blood-red eyes stared into mine. They burned with lust. Shamanistic magic had combined a kobold with a wolf. This monster had intelligence and desires.

"You want me, big boy," I purred, writhing beneath him. I had heard stories among the bolder Tuathan women about the prowess of a warg's cock.

The warg's dick was hard, shiny, and red. It throbbed between his legs. My pussy grew hotter. I wanted to feel that cock inside me. The warg's hot, rough tongue licked across my face, dipping into my mouth. I kissed the monster, my body burning with lust.

"Mmm, yes. Take me," I purred, stroking the yellow fur of his muzzle. "I'm hot and ripe."

The warg's snout moved lower, wet, black nose brushing my flesh. His tongue licked out, sliding across my hard nipples. I bucked as the hot pleasure shot down between my thighs. My nipple tingled beneath the tongue. It was rough, like coarse wool, and electrified my body. My pussy was drenched.

"You just want to devour me," I groaned as he licked at my nipples. I stroked his fur up to his long, pointed ears. The warg growled when I stroked his ears, his furry tail wagging. The monster liked that.

The beast's tongue licked lower, caressing across my stomach. I groaned, my pussy clenching. I couldn't wait for that wonderful tongue to lick and nuzzle at my flesh. My skin felt alive everywhere the warg licked me.

I bucked and squirmed. My spouses were fighting, but I couldn't care about that. I was dealing with the warg, giving it my body. He snarled and growled with excitement as he went lower. He inhaled, sniffing my arousal. I was so wet.

His paws pushed my thighs together. No normal beast could have done that, but this was a warg. His fur caressed my thighs as he lowered his muzzle. I gasped as his tongue licked from the bottom of my pussy to the top. His tongue covered so much of my flesh at once. A warg's tongue was bigger than a humans.

"By the gods!" I gasped as the rough tongue licked through my folds again and caressed my clit. My body bucked. "Slata's horny cunt! Yes! Eat me! Make me cum so hard!"

The warg devoured my pussy. His tongue fucked into my hole was thick as an average human's cock. He fucked in and out of me. My body spasmed in delight. His tongue swirled through my flesh. I screamed and gasped. My hips undulated. I tore at the grass as my body was consumed with passion.

"So good!" I screamed. "Yes, yes!"

His tongue licked faster. My pussy ached. He was so energetic. He devoured me with long slurps. I moaned in delight. I wanted to explode beneath him. My breasts shook and jiggled as my hips bucked into his hungry tongue.

I exploded.

Pleasure shot through my body. I screamed out in wordless delight. My warg lover's tongue feasted on my pussy. He drank down the juices squirting out of my cumming cunt. The pleasure surged through my body like a tidal wave, crashing into my mind. The sky spun above me as I was consumed with forbidden rapture.

And the warg's cock throbbed red between his legs. I locked on it. I needed to feel that monster inside me. "You ready to fuck me, boy?" I panted as my pleasure receded.

The warg growled. My pussy tingled. I flipped over onto my hands and knees.


Fiona

The last kobold fell dead or lay bound by my spirits. Aoifa screamed out. I whipped my head around and saw her writhing before a warg, the monster's tongue feasting on her pussy. I gasped in shock. My wife was in trouble.

Seamus grabbed my arm. "No, wait," he grinned. "She's fine. She's handling the beast."

My cheeks blushed when I realized she was screaming out in bliss and not pain. "She's ... cumming?"

"Aoifa's so nasty," Seamus groaned, his face twisting in delight. His cock was hard against my hip.

Aoifa flipped over, presenting her ass. My eyes widened at the sight of the warg's bright, red cock.

"She's going to fuck it?"

"Yes!" My husband had a look of expectant bliss. The pervert wanted to watch?

"Aoifa! That's disgusting!" I shouted.

"So disgusting," she moaned as she waggled her hips. "I can't wait for him to fuck me!"

The warg mounted my twin, his fur rubbing on her body.

"Damn," Seamus groaned. "That is so hot, Aoifa. Fuck the warg!"

"Watch me, husband of mine!" Aoifa moaned. "Watch me get fucked hard by this monster!"

My pussy grew wet. It was so disgusting, so lewd, so forbidden. Aoifa's head arched as the thick, red cock plunged into her pussy. I wanted to stop her. I wanted to summon my spirits to bind the warg. But I couldn't take my eyes away. I didn't resist as Seamus pulled away my blankets, pushed me down onto my hands and knees, and fucked me from behind as we both watched Aoifa's bliss.


Aoifa

The warg's cock entered me as my spouses watched. That just made it hotter.

Fiona was on her knees, her eyes locked on my pussy as the warg's thick dick slammed into my depths. Lust burned on Seamus's face as he watched me. My husband loved to watch. And I loved to fuck.

"Aoifa!" Fiona moaned as Seamus took her hard from behind. He tried to match the ferocity that the monster plowed into my cunt. But he couldn't. The warg fucked me with a frenetic fervor I had never experienced.

It was exhilarating.

The warg's heavy body was atop me, his forepaws gripping my side as his fur caressed my back. Soft and coarse, tickling and itching me. I savored the sensations. His hips were powerful, driving his thick cock so deep into me. The monster's dick was different than a human's. Thicker with a bulbous base that hammered at the lip of my pussy, trying to force its way into my depths. The monster panted as it fucked me, its breath hot on my cheek.

My fingers dug into the soil as I moaned in delight. "Fuck me! Ram that thick cock into me! By the Gods, you know how to fuck, monster!"

The warg snarled. It almost sounded like he growled, "Slut!"

"Yes, yes! I'm such a slut!" My pussy convulsed around his monstrous dick. The thick knot at its base pressed harder and harder, trying to drive into my already spread-open pussy. "Harder! Fuck me harder!"

"Slut, slut, slut!" the warg snarled as I came on his wonderful cock.

"Slata's gaping cunt!" Seamus cursed. "Look at her! She's taking his cock!"

"A warg's cock!" my sister moaned.

"I know!" I screamed for joy. "It's awesome! I love it! Fuck me! Pound me! Make me explode!"

The bulbous knot at the base of its cock popped into my pussy. I stretched open. My pussy clenched on it. I screamed in bliss. The pleasure rushed hot through me. It hammered into my mind. I couldn't believe how spectacular this monster was.

"I'm cumming again and again!"

"Slut!" howled the warg. "Slut!"

"Yes!" I screamed as I joined him.

His cock erupted into my depths. Hot and thick. A monster's cum. It was depraved. The final orgasm exploded through me. My body was consumed by it. My vision went dark. My head spun. I fell to the ground in the throes of bliss.


Fiona

Seamus flooded my pussy. To my complete shame, I came while my sister was pounded by the monster. She collapsed, popping off the monster's cock and falling to the ground in a heap. The warg howled, "Slut."

"She is a slut!" I gasped as my pleasure shuddered through me.

And so was I. It was hot watching my sister get fucked. There was a terrible part of me that envied her. That wanted to be in her place getting fucked from behind. I almost pretended my husband was the warg, taking me hard.

"Damn!" Seamus grinned. "That was hot."

The warg turned and growled, its ears laid back. Seamus grabbed his spear and stood strong. I smiled, admiring the way he threatened the warg. The monster let out one final snarl before disappearing off into the forest.

I crawled to my feet and rushed to my sister. She still lay on the ground. Had the monster hurt her. I reached her and pushed her onto her back. A smile crossed her lips. Her blue eyes fluttered open.

"Hey, sweet sister," she smiled. "Mmm, that was the best."

"That was disgusting," I gasped.

Aoifa pulled me down for a hot kiss. I fought my sister for a moment, but her soft lips were hard to resist. My tongue caressed hers. I sighed into the kiss, my wet pussy growing hot again. Why did I have to be so weak? Why couldn't I keep my spouses lusts in line?

Why did I give in so easily?

Aoifa broke the kiss, pushing me onto my back. "You have a pussy full of Seamus's cum?"

I nodded.

"Good. I'm hungry."

"Haven't you had enough?" I asked as she dived for my pussy.

I gasped as she licked me. I shuddered at the joy of her soft tongue licking through my folds. Lost to the bliss, I didn't notice her leg throwing over mine and her hot pussy, full of the monster's cum, descending to my face.

"Aoifa!" I gasped. "Stop!"

"Eat me, sweet sister," moaned Aoifa as her tongue lashed through my pussy.

The monster's gamy, salty cum dripped down into my lips. It had a stronger flavor than Seamus's seed. My pussy clenched as a naughty, filthy thrill washed through me. I tried to fight the urge to bury my mouth into her pussy and tonguing her, but the desire was so hard to resist.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.