The Triad and the Kidnapped Virgins - Cover

The Triad and the Kidnapped Virgins

Copyright© 2015 by mypenname3000

Chapter 1: Taking the Young Wife

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1: Taking the Young Wife - A dark warlock is abducting the young virgins from the surrounding villages to enact a forbidden spell. It is up to Fiona, a witch, and her twin sister/wife Aoifa and paladin husband Seamus to save the day. But the insatiable appetites of her husband and sister-wife may make saving the day difficult.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Violence  

Fiona – Min-Kei, The Kingdom of Haz

I reined in Whitesocks at the top of the rise, horror beating in my breasts at the sight of the kobold raid on the village of Min-Kei. My thighs tightened on my horses flanks and I gripped the reins with a tight grip as the kobolds swept towards the stone houses across trampled fields of barley. My husband stopped his mount beside me, an excited grin on his handsome face. His wild, red hair waved about him in the breeze and his chainmail coat clicked as he drew his longsword. On the other side of him, our wife Aoifa let out a purring sigh.

She was as bloodthirsty as our husband. You would never know we were twin sisters. You could look at our beautiful faces and know we were sisters, but not that we came out of the same womb together. Aoifa's hair was black and cut short, where as mine was a dark-auburn like our mothers and braided in a long plait down the back of my white robes.

"Looks like we arrived just in time," whooped Seamus. "Gewin, bless my sword with your strength. Let it cleave through the flesh of my enemies and bring glorious victory on this day."

His sword shimmered and glowed with a reddish hue, humming with the God of War's prowess. Seamus was a paladin—a holy warrior. That was one of the reason's I married him. There were other paladins I could have chosen back in the Tuatha Valley. Custom decried I had to. I was a twinborn witch, my sister and I bound to fight evil and protect the innocent.

Bellowing like a mad boar, Seamus heeled his mount. Strider leaped forward with his long gait. The black warhorse was well named as it sprinted down the green hill to the village below. The dusky-skinned Hazian farmers and miners wielded pitchforks and pickaxes as they tried to hold back the green-skinned kobolds and their disgusting, yellow-furred wargs.

Aoifa drew a pair of throwing daggers. She was dressed in black leather, her clothes tight and provocative. My sister had always been a wild girl. She had lost her virginity early and never passed up the chance to roll in the hay with a strong, handsome man or a comely lass. I was the only virgin in our marital bed last month.

"Come on, sweet sister!" Aoifa laughed as she heeled Scathach forward.

Her black mare whinnied with excitement as Aoifa followed our husband. Already Seamus had crashed into a warg rider, throwing the wolf-like monster and its rider to the dirt. His sword flashed and cut off the kobold rider's head.

I fought my fear. This was what I was raised to do. I was a twinborn witch, a member of a holy triad. I had a duty to protect the peoples of the Lesh-Ke Mountains, whether of the Tuatha like me or the Hazians that had long claimed dominion over our ancestral lands. I readied to summon my spirits and fight the kobolds.


Seamus

My burning-red sword carved through the head of a kobold. The green, disgusting thing tumbled through the air, its pointed ears still twitching. My blood sang with exhilaration. I had trained hard to be a paladin and win Fiona's heart. Now I had my wish. A life of adventuring and fighting. I wouldn't have to break my back farming in the rocky soil of the Tuatha Valley like my fathers and brothers.

"Come and fight me, curs!" I laughed as my sword stabbed through the thick hide of a warg. It howled in pain, its pointed ears—similar to a kobold's—twitched as it fell to the ground. Blood frothed its dirty-yellow muzzle.

The kobolds hissed and snarled at me. They were almost as tall as a man, their green-skinned bodies thin and knobbly. They were offshoots of goblins, a tribe that had long learned to live above ground. The wargs were wolves combined through shamanistic magic to a kobold warrior, gaining the monsters low-cunning.

They were far more dangerous than a normal beast.

A kobold thrust a spear at me, the point rusted and pitted. My blessed sword parted the tough, wooden haft like it was butter, the severed point bouncing harmlessly off my mail coat. My boot crashed into the kobold's face and sent him reeling, blood spurting from a broken nose.

Strider's legs kicked out, crushing another kobold's head as my sword sliced about us. "Is this the best you got?" I taunted the kobolds.

An arrow buzzed past my head.

I turned to face the kobold archer, raising my sword high. I was about to charge when a dagger took him in the throat. Aoifa darted past, lithe and lovely. She danced through a pair of warriors wielding crooked, cheap swords. She held a pair of longer daggers in her hands. She moved with such grace, slashing with her weapons.

The kobolds fell dead as she darted past.

"Don't just stand there gawking, husband of mine," Aoifa laughed. "Or I'll kill all the kobolds and take all the rewards."

I grinned back at her. She was such a woman. I had won an exciting pair of wives.

I turned and raised my sword, slaying a bounding warg and charged into the fray. The villagers cheered. I drank in their praise and waved my sword at them between swings. There was a pretty maid watching on a roof, her dusky skin exotic compared to the pale flesh of a Tuathan girl. I grinned at her as I galloped past.

I didn't see the kobold shaman.


Aoifa

The kobolds were too slow to touch me. I danced between them. A warg lunged at me. I nimbly dodged the beast, diving to the ground as it leaped over me. It was a powerful monster. Strong, snarling, its red cock hard beneath it.

What a cock. A flush of heat passed through me. Unlike my sweet sister, I wasn't afraid to enjoy my body. It was whispered among the bolder woman of the valley about the prowess of a warg's cock. I had always had interest in fucking a monster.

"Kill the bitch!" a kobold snarled, snapping his finger at the warg.

The warg's red eyes fixed on mine. They were intelligent. A kobold male had been merged with a wolf to make this monster. His ears twitched and tail flicked back and forth. A pink tongue flicked across sharp teeth.

What a dangerous lover a warg would be. So exciting.

The warg charged. With a flick of my wrist, I threw a slim dagger. It took the warg in the eye, piercing through into the monsters brain. It took three steps and fell dead at my feet. My second throwing dagger took the kobold in the throat.

"What a shame," I purred, shifting my hips.

"Seamus!" Fiona screamed in the distance.

The hair on my arms stood up. I whipped my head around. Seamus's attention was on a comely, Hazian lass perched on a roof. He hadn't noticed the kobold shaman with his skull-tipped staff conjuring an elemental. The elemental ripped out of the earth, grass and soil falling off the rocky form, and launched itself at my husband.

My stomach tightened. "Hurry, Fiona!" I screamed.


Fiona

The abjuration spirits wrapped up a pair of kobolds in blue energy. The pair of disgusting, green-skinned bandits snarled and hissed at me. "Whore! Let us go and we'll fuck you!"

"We know you want our big, green cocks!"

"Spirits, gag them," I added, shuddering at their filthy tongues.

I scanned the battlefield. Seamus had left a path of dead kobolds and wargs. My sister danced her way through the kobolds. They were all too slow and clumsy to ever touch her. I groaned at my idiot, horny husband. He had his gaze on a Hazian strumpet instead of the battle.

The air tingled. I spotted the kobold shaman near my husband, working innate, elemental magic, similar to a Thosian mage.

"Seamus!" I shouted as the shaman conjured an earth elemental. I heeled Whitesocks and raced across the turf. Blue abjuration spirits danced around me, shooting off to ensnare a warg and his kobold rider charging at me.

The earth elemental was large, taller than my husband upon his horse. It rumbled across the ground, covering the distance remarkably fast. Seamus finally tore his gaze from the strumpet in time to face the elemental's fist.

"Gewin's cock!" Seamus cursed as he brought his sword around. He gripped the blade with his left hand, half-swording with his left hand to block the attack. The fist slammed into his enchanted blade. Red energy flared. Seamus flew from the saddle and landed heavily on his back. The red light vanished from his sword, the spell's power ended.

The elemental roared. "Beat him to pulp!" laughed the shaman as he danced back and forth, waving his skull-topped staff.

I heeled Whitesocks to a stop and leaped to the ground, the bottoms of my robe flaring about my lithe legs. I landed on the ground and raced towards the elemental standing over my husband. Seamus recast his sword's blessing as I conjured spirits.

"Come to me, spirits of the world! Gather around me!" My will reached out. I didn't know how I could control the unseen spirits of the world. I was just born with the gift. It was in my blood. "Bind the elemental and hold him fast."

The blue spirits rose from the ground and descended from the air. Only I could see them dancing through the sky as they surged towards the rock monstrosity. The elemental's fist raised up before swinging down at Seamus as he struggled to stand.

The spirits, looking like blue balls of energy the size of my fist, left trails of dwindling light as they zipped to the elemental. They wrapped about its rocky limbs, slowing its punching fist. Seamus rolled to the side as the fist crashed into the earth beside him, leaving a deep indentation behind.

"Foul witch!" snarled the shaman.

I kept my will on the spirits. If I didn't concentrate, they would wander off and do their own thing. They just wanted to dance through the sky or burrow through the earth, not bind an elemental or the attacking kobolds.

The earth elemental groaned as it fought against my spell. The spirits wrapped it up, but the thing was strong. It ripped apart the spirit's bindings as it swung its mighty fists at Seamus. My husband dodged. He was slowed by his armor, but the elemental was slowed by my magic.

"Meddling bitch!" The shaman's staff swung at my face.

I gasped in shock, closing my eyes and waiting for the blow.

It never came.

"Don't just stand there, sweet sister," Aoifa laughed as she ran by, ripping her throwing dagger out of the dead shaman's throat. "Try to dodge the attack next time."

"Right," I nodded.

I focused back on the elemental.


Seamus

The monster was slowed by Fiona's magic. My sword sang as I laughed. What a fight. The elemental was fast as it loomed over me. Its face was craggy and a pair of red eyes glowed with hatred. Every time it moved, it groaned as its rocky parts ground together.

It punched. I ducked. "Come on!" I yelled, my glowing sword slicing out and cutting into its rocky hide. "You can do better."

The elemental lumbered forward and swung again. Chunks of rocks flew as my sword cut and parried. It was exciting. One wrong step and the huge fists would crush me into pulp. The air rushed by me every time it punched and the ground shook with every step.

The beautiful, Hazian woman cheered me on. My blood sang.

A throwing dagger flashed past my face. A kobold gurgled behind me. "Don't just play with it, husband of mine," Aoifa laughed as she ran by. "I know she's cute, but stop showing off and finish the monster."

"Who's cute?" Fiona demanded. "That strumpet?"

I winked a green eye at Fiona. Her hands were on her lithe hips, her face fixed. I ducked the next attack and cut through the elementals leg. It toppled, crashing to the ground and I stabbed it through the chest.

"There," I grinned at Aoifa. "Finished."

The elemental grabbed my leg, squeezing hard. My sword flicked out, severing the hand. "Doesn't look finished," Aoifa grinned back. "If you don't hurry up, I'll claim that sweet lass for myself."

"You have to sever the head," Fiona said.

My sword sang. Rocks parted beneath my blade. The elemental died. The few survivng kobolds and wargs slinked off. I lifted my sword in triumph as my eyes sought the beautiful maid. She smiled as she from the roof, her dark eyes dewy with awakened excitement. Fiona dashed off to heal the wounded villagers—she had such a caring, loving heart.

I was glad I had her love.

"You were amazing, mighty paladin," the Hazian maid gushed. Her dusky skin was so appealing and her low-cut, red dress showed off her ample delights. They jiggled as she ran to me. "So gallant."

I winked at Aoifa as the maid threw her arms about my neck. Then I claimed her sweet lips in a kiss. My cock was hard. Battle was such an exhilaration. The other villagers cheered. We had saved them, and they worshiped us.

"To the gallant triad!" the villagers cheered as I scooped up the maid in my arms and carried her into the very house upon which roof she had watched my triumph. Her lips were hot against me as she squirmed in my arms.

The house was small, one open room with rough-made table and chairs at one end, dried vegetables and herbs hanging from the rafters, to several beds at the other end. The hearth was in the center, a bank of coals glowing red.

I threw the maid onto the bed and peeled off my chainmail coat, dropping it to the ground with a large clatter. "You were so magnificent, sir paladin," she groaned, her fingers eagerly unlacing the front of her dress. "You and your wives were amazing. The way you fought..." Her words died into a throaty purr as her round, dusky breasts came into view, her nipples dark brown, not the pink of a Tuathan girl.

My cock strained my leather pants. I pulled off my bracers as she played with her hard nipples and squeezed her thighs together. "And how do you plan on thanking me for my gallantry?" I asked as I knelt to unfastened my greaves protecting my shins and knees.

The maid giggled and pulled up her skirt. She was naked beneath, her pussy covered by black hair that glistened with her excitement. "With my grateful embrace," she laughed, her eyes saucy.

I stripped off my clothes faster. My cock was hard, rising from my fiery thatch. She licked her lips at the sight of it, squirming on the bed. "Mmm, so it's true about Tuathan men."

"Yes, we have big swords!" I laughed as I came to her.

The Hazian maid's hot hand grasped my cock, stroking me as I bent down to suck on her brown nipple. She gasped and cooed beneath me. Her hand stroked me, her grip supple and soft. I shuddered and sucked harder.

"Mmm, yes. Suck my nipple. Enjoy your reward, sir paladin."

"Seamus," I told her. "I'm no knight, no need to use sir."

"Alesha," she answered.

My hand stroked her thigh as I leaned back to suckle on Alesha's hard nipple. Her leg was smooth. Her thighs parted as I rose higher. She cooed and moaned, her body trembling, eager for my touch. I found her wet and dripping. She squirmed beneath me as I stroked through her wet folds.

"Oh, yes!" she gasped, her hips undulating. "Oh, Seamus."

The bed creaked as she writhed. I sucked harder at her nipples, going back and forth between both nubs, as my thumb caressed her clit and my fingers stroked her horny slit. My cock throbbed, eager to enjoy her embrace.

But first, I wanted to find out if a Hazian girl tasted different than a Tuathan.

I had enjoyed my fair share of maids in the valley, though the sweetest pussies belonged to Aoifa and Fiona. I slid down the bed, pushing her thighs wide apart. Her pussy lips parted, pink and wet. A spicy musk tickled my nose.

"Oh, Seamus, yes!" the Hazian maid moaned. "Yes, eat my pussy! Slata's cunt, you are skilled! You eat pussy as well as you fight."

"I've had a lot of practice at both," I grinned, my lips smeared with her excitement.

I dove back between her thighs, licking and tonguing her hot flesh. Her body bucked and her round tits shook. Her dusky thighs pressed against my cheeks as her small hands grasped my red hair. She ground against me, moaning and gasping.

"That's it! All you Hazian maids are such sluts!" I growled between licks. My fingers slid beneath her ass, pulling her cheeks apart.

"Oh, we're not!" Alesha moaned. "It was just so exciting watching you fight. I couldn't resist. Even though my poor husband lies wounded, I just had to have you."

"You're married?" I groaned, my cock throbbing harder.

"Newly so. Only last month. I was a virgin before."

I tongued her pussy harder. She bucked into my lips. Her voice sang out in joy as I devoured her on her marital bed. My fingers dipped between the cheeks of her ass and found her puckered sphincter. She gasped when I sank a finger into her depths.

"Pater's cock, yes!" she gasped. "That's so filthy! Oh, yes! Oh, gods, yes!"

The married slut's asshole clenched on my finger as her juices squirted into my mouth. She bucked hard, screaming as her climax shuddered through her body. The bed rocked and its joints protested her violent spasms.

"Oh, by the Gods, yes! Slata's slutty cunt! Oh, yes! So good!" Alesha panted.

I slid up her body, ready to claim her. Her hands grasped my cock, greedy to feel me inside her married cunt. She brought me to her dripping slit as she hungrily kissed my lips and tasted her spicy musk.

"Oh, you have to fuck me!" she moaned when she broke the kiss. She swirled my cock through her drenched folds. "I need it."

"Because I make you so much hotter than your husband?" I grinned.

"Gods, yes!" she moaned.

"Alesha?" a man asked.

A young man stepped in, his eyes wide. "Rhevan!" Alesha gasped as I thrust into her pussy. I groaned as I entered her hot pussy as her husband watched. My cock throbbed in delight. I grinned at the man. "You have a friendly wife!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.