Craving Sanity - Cover

Craving Sanity

Copyright© 2016 by Niteowluk2003

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young woman's inheritance allows her to explore the strange sexual cravings; she has been almost been driven mad by.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Sexually sated for now, Sandra leaned back into the deep plush leather seat and closed her eyes. Suddenly she felt a hand creeping up the inside of her thigh; she wanted to scream out and open her eyes to face this person taking such liberties. She tried to open her eyes but found it impossible. What was happening to her, surely the driver could not be the one now pushing his fingers inside her panties.

Another sensation swept over her as she sat transfixed; her cunt and nipples were responding to this invading stranger, it start with a tingling in her nipples and spread as an all-consuming warmth. First her nipples hardened and then seemed to burn as the warmth spread to the breast flesh surrounding the nipples; now her lungs felt the creeping warmth down it went into the very pit of her stomach and yet further it seemed to be heading to meet these invading fingers.

Sandra tried to raise her arms to push away whoever was doing this but found her arms refused to obey her mind; she was literally paralysed and now her brain began to function more acutely. The water she had drunk in the shop could it have been drugged in some way; she tried to reason what was happening and why. Now the fingers began playing with her cunt lips; god how she wanted these fingers to ravage her cunt but realistically her brain was lost in its own probing thoughts of how and why. She finally reasoned that the water could not have been drugged because on one hand she had seen Davina break the seal and heard the tell-tale crack of the plastic top breaking away from its sealing ring; on the second hand she reasoned that the time difference from her drinking the water to the onset of the paralysis was so short she could not have walked so assuredly to the car.

Sandra’s emotion’s now began to infringe upon her thoughts; had this been a family disease and was this in some way responsible for her parents’ untimely deaths. She suddenly found her feelings swing from euphoric to depressed and back in literally seconds. Confused and scared her body once more reacted to another’s touch. She felt the fingers lightly playing with her clit and sending raptures through her body; almost un-noticeably her stomach muscles twitched and her cunt danced along the path towards climax. Sandra now felt the stubby fingers invade her cunt and even felt the tight stretching of her little used cunt. She was just about to give in to the pounding in her ears and the wave after wave of pure lust now wracking her body when from somewhere she heard a voice saying “Ma’lady, we are here?” Sandra suddenly found she could open her eyes now and once adjusted to the brightness she saw the drivers’ face peering down at her, the invading fingers of delight; now gone.

Sandra quickly looked down towards her feet and was embarrassed to see her legs wide open and her soaking panties clearly on view. James the driver appeared not to notice or maybe it had been his fingers and so he was now trying to hide that fact. In an instance Sandra concluded that it could not have been James’s fingers for how could have driven her home and done all those wonderful things she had felt. She closed her legs and held out her hand but instead of James’ helping her out of the car she found herself giving his hand a sharp tug causing him to almost fall upon her. Not caring anymore about appearances, Sandra groaned in short rasping breaths for James’ to eat her horny fucking cunt.

Not wanting to miss an opportunity of a lifetime, James’ did just that falling in at Sandra’s feet and lowering his head between her legs he sucked hard over her panty covered cunt and drew her love juice out of her cunt and through her panty’s. It was not good enough for Sandra though for she quickly grabbed at her panties and in her efforts to move the aside her actions were so forceful that her panties ripped and exposed her fur covered cunt. James now stuck his tongue into the crease of her cunt lips and found her hardened nub of a clit; flicking this with his tongue cause Sandra to arch her back as she breathed heavily through her teeth. His tongue slipped into the river of juices leaking from Sandra’s cunt.

As he did so he loosened his belt and managed to slip his trousers down; although he struggled to get his pants over his hard cock. Just in time for Sandra’s first real man and woman climax he pressed his cock against her cunt as his hands sought out those 36D breasts that he had delightfully watched jiggle as Sandra walked. Now with the nubs of her nipples between his fingers he twisted them as he thrust forward and the sudden obstruction tore easily and his cock slid all the way in. For Sandra an instant of pain was soon washed away with pure lust and now James slammed his cock into her cunt with wild abandonment. Each thrust taking the pair of them to a heavenly climax, it was literally seconds apart that Sandra cried out with lust and James cock burst forth its torrent of spunk into her clutching cunt.

Now an atmosphere of embarrassment shrouded the horny pair; James for taking advantage of a passenger in his charge and Sandra for being so openly brazen as to drag a perfectly respectable driver into a compromising position.

Later in the privacy of her own home, Sandra felt ashamed for taking the lead in instigating the sex she had so wonderfully enjoyed with the driver. Now a darker shadow crossed her thoughts; what if she did this again but more in the publics’ eye and was arrested for indecency; despite her new found wealth she would absolutely die of embarrassment. No she had to find out what was driving these wild sudden urges and images that invaded her very soul let alone her mind.

Suddenly a possible solution hit her like a ton of bricks; she had the where with all now to buy anonymity and could pick and choose which physiologist she would see. Wasting no time she found the numbers she was looking for in the business telephone directory and began calling them. Soon she found Dr Crukshank PhD. He told her he could see her today and guaranteed her privacy. So she went to her bathroom and took a long leisurely soak; thinking how she was going to explain her problem to the doctor. As she lay in the clear water of her bath, her cunt began to give up its horde of semen and she could not help but smile as she thought the stringy appearance of used spunk looked like little eels swimming in a clear lake.

She fought the temptation to play with her aching cunt and as the water cooled she reluctantly got out of the bath and slipped on her old flannel night wrap. She made a mental note as the flannel seemed so harsh against her tingling skin to return to Madam Pompadour’s emporium tomorrow to buy a new range of silk bed wear. After all money was no object now. For now though she laid out her new clothes and was pleased that the sales staff at the emporium had taken the opportunity to make most of her new wardrobe mix and match.

Soon it was time to leave for her appointment and she had decided eventually to dress as a young executive with a smart jacket and pencil skirt with white blouse and matching crimson red underwear finished off with the finest sheer nylons in jet black and four inch heeled shoes. She now felt like the million dollars she had inherited. Arriving at the doctor’s office she rang the doorbell and entered; instead of being shown into a stuffy old waiting room like she expected, she was shown into an ante room with enriched décor and furniture. No hard backed plastic chairs in sight; instead there were rich sumptuously deep leather sofas and a drinks cabinet stood open against the wall with all manner of alcoholic beverages. Sandra decided to help herself to a sparkling water and sat, no it was more like sank into the sofa. The soft leather seeming to mould itself to her rear end and cosily added warmth to her slender thighs. Suddenly a receptionist appeared carrying a clipboard and sat opposite Sandra. She introduced herself as Nurse Mary Paterson, but she did not look like a nurse for she could have passed as an office manager; in her respectfully conservative trouser suit and jacket. Instead of handing Sandra the form as would have happened if she had not gone as a private patient the nurse asked Sandra the questions and wrote down her response. Everything was fine until Sandra was asked what was the problem which brought her to seek the doctor’s help? Suddenly Sandra seemed embarrassed to answer the question and tried to get round it by saying, “I was hoping to discuss that with the doctor privately!”

Nurse Mary smiled and spoke gently as she informed Sandra that everything she said here in the doctor’s premises was strictly confidential and she reassured her that she was sure that she would not be telling her anything like the worst she had heard from others. Her calming nature and professional attitude reassured Sandra and before she had chance to change her mind it was blurted out. The Nurse never changed her demeanour or look; again this reassured Sandra and she felt more at ease to tell her everything.

Once the paperwork was done; Sandra was told that the doctor would be with her shortly; in Sandra’s mind that meant anything up to an hours wait. Again Sandra was working on her experiences of the National Health Service here in Britain; so she was shocked when literally five minutes after the nurse had left the doctor appeared at the same door and was beckoning Sandra towards him.

Stepping through the door Sandra noticed she was now in a corridor with several doors along it; she smiled as she saw that each door was almost exactly in the middle between the doors on the opposite side. The doctor showed her down the corridor to the fourth door and opened it before allowing Sandra to enter. The room was more like a director’s office than a doctor’s surgery; the furniture too was far removed from what she expected. There was no examination table or medical cabinets, no the room had a floor to ceiling wall to wall book case. To Sandra there must have been a thousand books on the shelves but in fact there was less than four hundred.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.