Craving Sanity - Cover

Craving Sanity

Copyright© 2016 by Niteowluk2003

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young woman's inheritance allows her to explore the strange sexual cravings; she has been almost been driven mad by.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Sandra asked who was paying for the car he had just ordered (she thought it was a deluxe taxi service) and became a little embarrassed when she discovered it was a limousine used by the firm for its executive officers and high ranking clients. Rather kindly the solicitor added that Sandra would need to take time to adjust to the power and influence her wealth now afforded her.

Without thinking Sandra picked up her coat but as she bent down to collect it she was aware the solicitor was stood right beside her and for some reason she took it upon herself to fake falling over towards the man now stood behind her; A man old enough in fact to be her father. The solicitor suddenly threw out his hands to catch Sandra and in doing so his hot hands cupped her 36D breasts and Sandra reacted as if she was not wearing a bra as her breathing immediately quickened and she took her time to re-balance herself. In her mind she wanted the Solicitor to play with her now hard nipples.

Of course they solicitor had no intention of doing anything so out of sorts with this official appointment. It did however seem to both of them that he held on to her breasts longer than possibly necessary; Sandra was not about to complain, nor was the solicitor for that matter. For Sandra her high sexual cravings were stoked again and for the old man it was a chance in a lifetime to hold and feel this rich woman’s tits; the same tits that had captured his thoughts since she entered the room.

Reluctantly for the pair of them they had to break the contact and Sandra was escorted by the Solicitor down to the reception area and out the front door where waiting was a Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud. Now opening the rear door the solicitor invited Sandra to enter and told her that if she so wished the driver would take her anywhere she wanted to go but he had to be back at the office for another client at 3 pm; which would give them a good four hours to go and do whatever they wanted.

Sandra smiled and asked, which shop he would personally recommend for a young lady with money to go to in order to improve her wardrobe. With a smile the solicitor informed her of the top shop for her needs and offered to call ahead and make sure they were aware that your credit was good as it could take a couple of days to arrange gold cards standards of credit.

Sandra thanked him for going to such lengths and agreed it may prevent problems at the shop; so with that she slid into the sumptuous leather seat in the back of the Rolls and when the solicitor closed the door the intercom between passenger and driver bleeped as the driver asked, “Where would madam like to go?”

She instructed the driver to go to the shop advised by the Solicitor and she noticed the driver seemed to be taking in the view of his rear view mirror. Sandra looked down and saw that four buttons on her blouse were still undone, flashing off not only a deep cleavage but also the lacy edge of her deep red bra. She smiled at the driver as the car pulled away and Then Sandra did something she never thought she would ever do for real; she sat in the middle of the car’s rear seats and spread her legs as wide as they would go causing the skirt to ride up and her now soaking panties to come into view.

Nothing more was said by either the driver or Sandra but as she leaned back in the seat she half closed her eyes but was wide awake to the frequent glances of the driver in his internal rear view mirror. All too soon for Sandra’s liking, the car slowed and pulled up outside of the agreed shop and the driver instantly got out walked round the front of the car never taking his eyes off Sandra’s groin area and he opened the door before leaning in slightly. “Madam we are here!” he announced as he held out his hand to assist her out of the car. Sandra’s eyes fastened on his groin area and she smiled. To the outside world they smile would have be perceived as a gratuitous response for the assistance but Sandra was smiling because she saw the effect of her flashing as the drivers trousers tented because of his hardened cock.

As she moved to get out of the car the driver got an even better close up look at her panties and must have noticed the wet patch, but if he did he never said anything and simply asked as Sandra stood now, beside the car, “How long will Madam be and would you like me to wait or return to collect you?”

Sandra instructed him that he may as well go and get himself something he fancied and return for her in two hours exactly. With that Sandra approached the doors of the emporium and was surprised to find a woman waiting to simply open the doors for her. The woman introduced herself as Davina your personal shopping assistant. She then explained how she had received the call from the solicitors’ and was on hand to fetch, carry and assist in any way that Sandra wished.

Suddenly Sandra’s world became unreal and having never experienced anything like it she felt she was out of her depth. She was shown into what could have been someone’s living room except there was only one Sofa no easy chairs, on the wall facing the sofa was the largest TV Sandra had ever seen and beside the sofa was a round, drum like, side table two doors on the front were open and it displayed a variety of alcoholic drinks. Davina immediately offered a drink and was surprised when Sandra asked simply for a glass of sparkling water.

Davina walked over to the door they had entered by and only then did Sandra see the intercom; pressing the button a voice simply said yes and Davina sent the person out to buy several bottles of Sparkling water. That done Davina returned to Sandra and it appeared to Sandra that the woman scanned her clothes and scorned her for her choices. “What would you like to see first?” enquired Davina. Unsure Sandra simply said “Look I have come into some money and now can afford to change my entire wardrobe but I confess that it overpowers me to think of everything so I am in your hands!”

With this Davina smiled, “Very well my lady,” she said and appeared to stare at Sandra’s body; now when Sandra had discovered the attraction of flashing she never thought about what was going through the other persons mind, but now this scrutiny by another woman caused Sandra to feel uneasy. Davina broke the silence between them when she said, “You are a size 10, 36 D bust and are Five foot six inches are you not?”

This un-nerved Sandra even more for how could this woman she had met only moments ago assess her statistics so accurately. Davina saw the look of horror on Sandra’s face and she smiled and said, “Don’t worry it something you learn with experience!”

Suddenly Davina asked if she may sit beside Sandra, again this seemed so very strange to Sandra as she had never had anyone ever ask for permission to sit beside her. Sandra nodded and no sooner had Davina sat beside her she placed her hand on Sandra’s thigh and said, “Your solicitor has explained the situation and I suppose this must be so different and hard for you to adjust too!” Sandra was about to complain about Davina’s hand being on her thigh when suddenly deep inside her there was this little voice which was telling that Davina’s hand should go higher and play with this slut’s cunt.

Sandra just about found the strength to nod again, noticing that Davina still had not moved her hand and now the warmth, generated in all the places her hand made contact, seemed to ebb and flow all the way to Sandra’s clit. Excusing herself Davina got up and picked up a cordless telephone before returning to sit beside Sandra. Now Sandra wished Davina would put her hand back in the place it had been but instead Davina dialled a three digit number and the spoke, “Jenny bring down to room 101 every variant of the Webber collection!” with that she placed the telephone on top of the drinks cabinet. Turning to Sandra she spoke softly and with more understanding as she said, “I have taken the liberty of choosing to start from the bottom up! If that is ok by you, Madam”

Sandra just about managed to stammer, “Yes that is fine by me but please call me Sandra!” “Very well then Sandra it is! Now do you want to try these items on or would you prefer our Jenny to wear them for your examination?” Davina responded.

Feeling unsure of herself, Sandra chose to have the things display for her and just hoped that Jenny was about her size and shape. Just then there was a knock on the door and Davina announced come in. As the door opened a woman wheeling the biggest Trolley Sandra had ever seen entered. The trolley was the type used in films in the reception area of a swanky hotel; the woman pushing it could have been a clone of Sandra, the only noticeable difference was Sandra’s blonde hair and the woman had raven hair.

Davina introduce Jenny to Sandra and the told Jenny to go change into the bra and panties set in red. Without so much as a hint of embarrassment the woman simply went off to their right and opened a door before removing all her clothes and then walked back to the trolley, selecting the items and walking slowly back to the room and still with the door open she put on the items she had selected.

Now returning to just in front of Sandra the woman Jenny stood with her feet slightly apart and her hands down by her side, she was wear the smallest frilliest pair of panties in scarlet red, matching this was a quarter cup bra again of frilly red lace and Sandra almost gasped as she noticed the girl’s nipples. Jenny must have been so turned on because her nipples about twice the size of Sandra’s own, stood out like organ stops. It was as if Davina was reading Sandra’s mind for she invited Sandra to stand and feel the softness of the lace construction and yet the strength of support it offered the more-fuller bodied woman. As if under remote control Sandra stood and moved in front of Jenny; she attentively touched the woman just below her right breast and slipped a finger under the bottom of the lacy bra and shakily remarked that she could not feel the underwire construction. Just who was trembling most was hard to say but it was a close call between Sandra and Jenny. Moving her hand slowly over the lacy cup she could not help but stop with the burning hard nipple pressing into her hand before she became aware of Jenny and Davina looking at her. Jenny seemed to have lust in her eyes and Davina seemed to have jealousy in hers, mentally Sandra thought that Davina would have been happier if it had been her own breasts Sandra was now feeling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.