The Lure of Babysitter Undies - Cover

The Lure of Babysitter Undies

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tony has gone through a lot of babysitters lately. Now he has discovered a "full service" babysitter agency that meets all his expectations.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

Tony Johnson’s wife Roxy was stretched out on the hotel room bed with her happy pubic bone pressed down tightly on top of Mark, her primary assistant’s cock with a familiar tightness that they both knew was due to his huge erection and her recent surgical procedure that made her entry half the width of her previous middle-aged and post child-bearing laxness.

Her second assistant Greg was joyfully pounding her bum as he straddled her sprawled torso with a vigor that would insure his Christmas bonus would stuff his stocking the following month. The fact was that he was doing the stuffing at the moment riding his bosses’ bottom like a cowboy with a fetish for danger and anticipating the smile on Roxy’s face when he flooded her gut with his bad boy cream.

She had just gotten off the phone with her naughty husband Tony. She knew he didn’t mind her leaving him alone with the small baby girl because he was in charge of the overnight babysitter sent by a profitable agency with a reputation for hiring submissive teenaged females eager to make a big tip.

Roxy wondered if he had nailed the bitch yet.

She could just imagine the tiny teenager with her pert breasts and bouncy ass cheeks sweating underneath her horny husband taking care of business the old fashioned way by smiling and spreading her way to a nice comfortable tip for a hard day’s night of humping and sucking. It certainly made no difference to her what the silly man did just as long as he didn’t interfere with her happy arrangement with Mark and Greg and their weekends in the country. The two young lads were like her “book-ends” now and she had long past the point when she could make do with just one hard shaft at a time. In a way, she knew she could handle the both of them no matter what sort of degrading tomfoolery they got up to because she was that type of female that could burn the candle at both ends with very little difficulty.

Greg was hitting bottom now and she buried her tongue in Marks mouth searching for his teenaged tongue to have and to hold with full control. He was an obedient thing and never denied her a thing no matter how depraved or humiliating to either of them.

Her little business trips were a thinly veiled excuse to get away from the office with the stifling prying eyes of the other employees and respite from her noisy baby that tended to deprive her of precious hours of much needed sleep. As far as her useless husband was concerned, she valued any time away from his silly demands for sex in any format just on the basis that he was somehow entitled due to a piece of paper that made them partners for life. It was almost like a like sentence handed out by a judge for a capital crime punishment since they didn’t have the death penalty any longer.

She had covertly set up video recorders in the family room, their master bedroom and even the kitchen because she knew her Tony liked to do it with her bent over the kitchen table holding onto the other side like she was tied up or something even worse. He loved slamming it into her like that and moving the entire heavy wooden thing with her on top like some sort of pornographic scene from an x-rated film. Roxy had to admit the process was a bit addictive but only when she could substitute a replacement for her silly husband. The video recorders gave her some interesting perspective on her husband’s obsessed fetish for teenaged females and using their mouths and pretty bums for his carnal delights.

The last girl had been quite chubby and still had lots of baby fat on her teenaged body. It was a real turn-on for Roxy because her best friend Gloria in University was about as plump as a girl can be without being considered downright “fat” and she enjoyed getting her face up into her generous cheeks making the poor girl yell out loud with excitement. It was some of her favorite moments from her early years and much more memorable than anything her spouse was able to manage even on the wedding night. She didn’t care for the slender little teeny-boppers with their nothing tits and trim little backsides. Still, it did look interesting to see her husband’s long schlong disappear into their trembling cracks not knowing if he was humping their hidden happy holes or sticking it to their tight little sphincters. She decided it was easier to judge from the expression on their faces when the front facing camera was working properly and she could see their reaction up close and personal. Generally, when they got that certain look of shocked surprise and their lips formed an almost perfect circle, she felt reasonably correct to consider them “buggered” for sure.

Her two administrative assistants, Mark and Greg were taking turns in her mouth now and she had to concentrate on letting them hit the back of her mouth without gagging. She hated to gag because it made her look like an amateur in the blow-job department. Roxy prided herself on taking any sized cock back in her throat and loved to swallow it all just to show she was well-versed in getting rid of any evidence of coital congress. They were doing her with short bursts of a half dozen pokes each and she knew it would be impossible to guess which one would shoot off first with the sensuous spurts of cream between her lubricated lips. Her lipstick was all gone now and that was not at all unusual because it was the first thing to go when she was giving a head party for her lads.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.