Red Ribbons in Her Hair
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2015 by Daniellekitten

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A young woman becomes the target of a maniacal serial killer. Can the Detective assigned the case keep her alive and safe or will she become just one more victim.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Horror   Crime  

"Michelle, my beauty," he said, walking to the cage and unlocking the door. "Come here."

Michelle stared at him in trepidation, fear causing tears to well in her pretty brown eyes, one sliding down her reddened cheek. She started forward slowly, feeling Tina squeeze her hand before letting her go. She just had to remember what Tina said. Be calm, do what he says, no matter what and wait for a way to escape. She could do it, she could.

"Very good, sugar tits," David said, reaching out and rolling one pretty pink nipple between his fingers, feeling her cringe away from his hands. "Go over to my shelves," he said, pointing toward the shelves by the sink, "and bring me back the small tin snips. You'll know them when you see them, honey," he said, patting her on the ass to get her moving. "Oh, and don't touch anything else over there or I'll be mad," he said, turning his back on the girl.

Michelle went to the shelves, her feet timid on the cold cement floor. Her nipple tingled from where he'd played with it and she wanted to wipe away the feel of his hand on her skin. But she didn't dare, he might get upset. The shelf was ahead of her and she shook when she saw all that was on it. Scalpels, cutters of all shapes and sizes, scissors, a variety of drill bits and an electric drill with tiny bits of hair and blood still on the motor of the tool.

Her hand shook as she reached out, wanting desperately to pick up one of the knives, to run at him and plunge it into his heart, to kill the monster before he could hurt her again. A sob broke from between her lips and her body began to shiver. She turned, seeing his back to her, a target so easy to reach, just a few steps away. Her fingers brushed over the handle of one of the scalpels, almost picking it up, her eyes moving from the shelf of tools to his back over and over.

"Hurry up, Michelle," he said, his back still turned to her.

She reached out, grabbing it in her hand, turning and staring at his back.


"The list is still too long," Gabe groaned, staring at the pages he held in his hand. On them, hundreds of registered owners of dark blue four door sedans whose license plates ended with the letters "ARS" were printed. "There has to be a way to cull them out."

"Our suspect is neat, his kills are always pristine, even the dump site was clean. I'd say we could get rid of any car older than a 2000." The captain said, standing behind the computer Gabe was working on.

"Okay," Gabe said, hitting a few keys on the computer and watching the new list compile. "We still have over two hundred ROs. What about women under the age of twenty?"

"There can't be that many of them on there," Tony said.

"Yeah, but it's a few we don't have to check out." Gabe looked over his shoulder, cocking his eyebrow at the man.

"Okay, do it."

By the time they'd finished, they had just a little over two hundred cars on the list. Gabe separated the list into geographical areas before going to the conference room where they'd sat up the huge murder board as well as a map of the city.

He walked up to the map, staring at the different colored pins that were placed on it. Green pins had small papers attached marking the names of the victims and where they'd last been seen. A red outline showed the dump site just outside the city limits. Another pin, this one red, showed the restaurant where Kaylee worked and where Devon's body had been found. Still another red pin was placed over Kaylee's house.

Next to it was a printed timeline, showing dates of kidnappings, estimated time of death as decided upon between the coroner and the etymologist who had been sent samples of the insects found on the bodies and given copies of the crime scene photos.

"Killers stalk in areas that they are comfortable in," he muttered under his breath. "They stick to familiar hunting grounds, known routes and access ways. Our guy is no different from any other of these predators." Gabe reached out, picking up a marker from the tray in front of the map. He circled the green pins, adding in the small red pins, ignoring the outline of the dump site.

When he finished, he picked up another marker, this one dark blue. With it, he drew another circle, this one larger around the circle he'd drawn previously. "I want the list that covers this area," he said to the Captain. "Our guy, I'll bet my badge, is here somewhere."

They went through the lists, finding the right one before calling a meeting and sending out men to canvass the streets and find the owners of the cars on the list.

Before everyone left, the Captain held up his hand. "I got a call from the hospital. They've taken Dean off the critical list. He's stable and holding his own." He smiled as the men cheered and then headed out. He stopped Gabe. "I'm riding with you."

"Are you sure, Tony, I mean, you haven't been out from behind that desk in a while." Gabe ducked the hand that reached out to slap him.

"I was carrying a gun when you were still sucking on your momma's tit." The captain slipped his off duty weapon out of its holster and then pushed it back in, snapping it securely.

"I'll take bad movie lines for two hundred dollars, Alex." He grinned at his boss.

"Just shut up and let's go check out those addresses."


"Good girl, Michelle," David said without looking back at her, holding out his hand. "Give them to me now."

She laid the tin snips in his palm carefully, tears rushing from her eyes and a sob escaping her lips. She'd been so close to grabbing the scalpel and rushing him with it, killing him and then running out of this hell, but in the end, she'd been too scared to disobey him. He turned now, staring down into her eyes.

"I'm very proud of you, Michelle. Now take them back and snip the ties from my wrists." He handed her the tin snips and held up his hands. "Do it carefully, I'd hate to have you cut me."

She slipped the blade between his skin and the tie, sawing at the hard plastic that wouldn't cut through under her pitiful strength. She finally got the one, shaking when she heard his impatient sigh. "I'm trying, sir," she whispered, glancing up at him.

"Sir? I think I like that, Michelle. Give me those," he said, taking the snips away and easily cutting through the other tie. He reached out and pulled her naked body against him, running his hands down over her back and cupping her ass. He squeezed the firm cheeks, yanking her against his crotch and rubbing against her obscenely. "Thank you, Michelle. You might be worth keeping around here after all."

Michelle stood under his abuse, allowing him to paw her as he wished, unable to do anything to stop him. She sighed in relief at hearing that she had pleased him, but hated the feel of that awful bulge of his against her skin.

"Open my pants, Michelle. I want you to reach inside and pull out my dick. Show these two ladies how a real woman treats her man," he whispered into her ear, low enough the other two couldn't hear him.

Michelle sniffed back her tears, bringing her hands down and unbuckling his belt and then unfastening his pants. She reached her hand inside, tentatively wrapping it around his hard cock and freeing it from the material of his briefs. When she'd finished what he told her to do, she left her hand on him, afraid to do anything less.

David's hips moved, jacking himself off in the smooth hold of her hand, the tip of his cock brushing up against the soft flesh of her smooth pussy. "You're going to be my helper now, Michelle." He laughed when she shook her head no, before looking up at him quickly, terror in her brown eyes.

"Go to the detective. I want to see you play with her tits, sugar tits." He turned her in his arms, once more patting her on her firm ass to get her started.

Michelle dropped down in front of the detective who was still sitting in the chair. Her eyes met Sheri's hazel ones, Michelle's begging for forgiveness for what she was being forced to do. Her hand came out slowly, wrapping gently around Sheri's bigger breast, squeezing softly.

"You know, Tina," David said, walking over towards the cage and standing where he could watch everything Michelle did. "I never thought I'd be so cliché but there is just something about watching two women together that really does get my dick hard. Especially little Michelle there, she's just so sweet and innocent, isn't she. You tasted her pussy, was it sweet?"

"Yeah," Tina said, though she answered him grudgingly.

"Still the rebel," David laughed, his hand coming down to slowly stroke his cock. "You know, with that attitude, you're going to have to miss out in all the fun. I plan on tasting the good detective over there before I kill her for fucking up my plans tonight. You three could really show me some good lesbian action if you were of the mind to cooperate nicely, Tina."

He didn't wait for her answer, instead going to one of his cameras and turning it on. "On your feet, sugar tits, bend over at the waist and play with them pretty titties of the detectives." He aimed the camera carefully, then walked around it and stepped up behind Michelle. Sliding his hand from her waist, he rubbed gently over the curve of her hip before slipping his hand between her thighs, pushing his finger into her dry sex.

"Oh, Michelle," he sighed, using two fingers to force in and out of her. "I had so much hope for you and now I find you like this. Dry as a bone," he sighed again, pulling out of her to hold his fingers up.

Michelle had stiffened as he'd forced his disgusting fingers inside of her, unable to stop herself from yelping in pain from his invasion of her flesh. Another smaller cry erupted from between her parted lips as he slammed his hand down on her ass, a nice red welt forming quickly against her pale skin.

"Do I need to bring Tina out here to get you wet? Is it only women who can get you off now, little Michelle?" He rubbed the welt he'd made, enjoying the heat of it against his hand. "Answer me!" he snarled, surprising her and making her jump.

"N ... no, sir," she sniffled, turning to glance at him from over her shoulder. "I ... I'll try ha ... harder sir."

David sighed loudly, grabbing her by the waist and lifting her to move her out of the way. "I know you will," he said, turning her in his arms. He found her mouth with his, kissing her harshly, tasting blood on his tongue from where the split on her lip opened under his abuse.

"Now, I have a huge decision to make," he said, when he lifted his head, his strange eyes lighting upon each of his kidnapped beauties. "I have too many toys." He touched Michelle's lip with his finger, wiping up the smear of blood and licking it off. "How am I going to decide which one of you I should keep?"

"Y ... you could let me go, sir. I wouldn't tell anyone. I promise," Michelle whispered quickly.

David slapped his hand down once more on her ass, the force of the blow making her jerk against him, rubbing against his exposed cock. "Michelle, that was a rhetorical question, in other words, shut your fucking trap."

He moved away from the warmth of her body, turning back to the detective. Her breasts were heaving with the harshness of her breaths, her body flushed with shame and her face tight, but when he looked into her eyes, all he saw was anger. It made him feel more powerful, that helpless anger and the way she sat, her knees together, her shoulders straight, not trying to hide her body. With a grin, he reached down, forcing her to her feet, turning so she stood in front of him with her back to him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.